Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Mmmm," moaned Hannah as I kissed her neck.

We were in the back seat of my car once more parked in that secret location just off the road hidden by trees. The fly of her jeans was open and I had slipped my hand under her panties, so I was directly rubbing her clit.

"Yes," I groaned.

The fly of my jeans was also open and my dick was pulled out. Hannah had her hand wrapped around the shaft and was pumping up and down.

Hannah suddenly froze. She lifted her hips and strained. I slowly rolled her clit back and forth while increasing the pressure.

"Ohhhhh!" she said louder, corresponding to her arousal. "Yessss!" It was a triumphant word. "Andy, oh, Andy!" she gasped as she came down.

I waited patiently for her recovery. When she sat up, I reclined back.

"I guess you want to cum too," she said.

"That would be nice."

"I've never seen a guy cum before."

"Sometime has to be your first."

"And it might as well be you," she laughed.

"Exactly."

Hannah resumed stroking it. "It's so wet. It's almost like you came already."

"It just means I like you. I like you a lot."

She took her hand away, looked around, and decided to wipe her hand on my shirt then resumed stroking my dick.

"Your hand is just going to get all sticky again," I commented.

She shrugged and watched my dick as she stroked it. I watched my dick too. It was definitely the thing to do at the moment.

"I'm getting tired," she said a few minutes later.

"Please don't stop. Squeeze it harder. You can't hurt me."

She gripped my dick tighter.

"You can squeeze it even tighter," I assured her.

She did so and began to stroke.

"Yes!" I immediately said. "That's the way."

"Are you going to cum soon?"

"If you keep doing that? Definitely!"

I began to gasp harder and the fact that she was eliciting sounds from me inspired her. She gripped my dick even tighter and stroked faster.

"Yes, Hannah! Yes!" I groaned. "I'm..."

I didn't finish. I didn't finish my sentence that is. I certainly finished.

She was startled when I released and she let go of my dick. The first spurt was a small spurt and landed in my pubic hair. The second spurt arched high up and landed on Hannah's sleeve making a big spot. The rest of my jizz landed around my navel.

"Wow!" she said impressed.

"It feels even better when it goes off inside you," I said.

"I'm not ready for that."

"I didn't mean to sound like I am pressuring you. I'm not. Sorry."

"It's okay," she said. "I'm glad you're thinking about having sex with me. I think about you sometimes. I'm just not sure I want to do it yet."

"Of course," I said, trying to sound understanding.

Hannah moved forward so she could pull at my shirt to wipe my jizz off her sleeve but all it did was make a stain that quickly hardened.

"What am I going to do?" she lamented.

"It's an ice cream stain," I suggested. "We'll stop and get some. You can be finishing it off as you walk into your house."

"You're smart," she said impressed.

I shrugged. If I was smart, I would have made sure she wasn't hit by my jizz in the first place.

I was even smarter by the time we arrived in front of Hannah's house. She wore my jacket into her house and came back outside wearing a sweater. She gave my jacket back. She would rinse her shirt out, put ice cream on the jizz spot to cover the smell, and then rinse it again.

It was weird to be so secretive with Miranda's and Hannah's parents while I was so open with Erin's and Sara's parents. Mary Sue's parents didn't even know I was seeing their daughter.


"Hello, Mrs. Shaw," I said to Sara's Mom. "Is Sara home?"

"Yeah," she said, looking glad to see me. "I haven't seen you for a while."

It was mid-January and a couple of weeks since school resumed. I hadn't seen much of Sara, even at school, since I spent the day with her before New Year's.

"Sara always says she's busy. It's like she doesn't want to talk to me. I don't know what I did."

"Sara doesn't want to talk to any of her friends. I'm worried about her. Come on in. Maybe you can find out what is going on with her."

"I'll try." I wanted to know for my own sake, but I was willing to fill her mom in with what I found out unless it was too personal.

I knocked on Sara's door, didn't hear anything, so I opened it.

"Sara?" I hesitantly said. It felt sort of weird to be cautious about entering. I could normally go on in without regard to how she was since we could have sex in her bedroom with her parents' acceptance.

"Andy," she said, sitting up on her bed. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you. How are you?"

"Okay."

"Yeah?" I said. I sat on her bed and faced her.

"Sure," she said uneasily.

"Sara," I said. "It's me, Andy. What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"You won't talk to me anymore and I talked to Erin and she says she hasn't talked to you since before Christmas."

"She's busy fucking Eric."

"You know she always has time for friendships. You've cut her and me off and Crystal too. What's going on?"

"I've been busy."

"Doing what?"

"I've been busy, okay?"

"Your mom is worried about you."

"That's what Mom's do."

"I'm worried about you too."

"Andy, I am fine." She said it slowly and firmly.

"Sara."

"I'm tired, Andy. Could we talk another time?"

"Sure," I said with a sigh.

I left. Mom looked at me expectantly. I shrugged. Mom looked sad. I asked to talk to Samuel, Sara's brother.

"Hi!" Samuel said, excited to see me.

I told him my reason I was here. His face showed disappointment that I wasn't here to talk to him about the boys' golf team. He had Sara's talent, so he was coming along. This year he would probably be classified as good and hopefully he would be even better next year.

"Is she sick?" I asked.

"You should talk to Mom about that. Mom took Sara to the doctor last week."

I guessed no illness were discovered otherwise Mom wouldn't be hoping I would get new information.

"Does she have any new friends?" I asked.

"She doesn't go anywhere."

"Anything change in Sara's life?"

"She's the same sister."


By early March, the snow was quickly melting. We were now very serious during practice. The weather always got one last dusting of powder that would cancel a couple of practices but beyond that we hit the links hard.

I had no reservations when Coach Sanders finally got to see Crystal's and Miranda's progress on the course. Crystal was as average as any of the girls on any other high school team. Miranda was my jewel. It was probably just my imagination, but I thought she was even better since we started to have sex. Coach was already very familiar with Erin and Sara. They were the defending state co-champions after all.

I was able to convince Coach to allow me to practice with the girls. Samuel Shaw was now more under Coach's direct tutelage. He practiced with Eric and our fourth member of the boys' team Mike, who was a sophomore this year.

The first few days of practice Coach would walk back and forth between the boys and girls, but he saw how much time I spent coaching and teaching the girls that he soon stopped bothering to come over. He worked with Samuel and Mike to improve their game and with Eric to fine tune his game.

However there was a big mystery that first week. Sara lost her game. It was nowhere to be found. She was awful.


I broke my commitments so I could talk to Sara on Friday. I dropped in on her unannounced.

"Come on," I said, pulling her off her bed.

"What are you doing?" she complained.

"I'm taking you out so we can talk."

"I don't want to talk."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"You're going to talk whether you want to or not," I insisted.

"Mom!" she yelled out.

I had Sara to the front door by the time Mom appeared.

"Make him stop!" Sara ordered.

"I'm taking her out," I told Mom. "It's for her own good."

"Sex is a wonderful relaxation," Mom said.

"Mom!" Sara protested.

"I just want to talk, Sara," I said.

"He's a good boy," said Mom. "Spread your legs for him again. You can see how much he misses you."

"Mom!" Sara protested.

"Come on!" I said.

Sara pouted in the passenger seat of my car and looked out the side window as I drove off.

I parked at Tiffany's blowjob spot. I needed to come up with a better name since I did so much with Hannah there too. How about Andy's Aphrodisia Area?

"I don't know what's going on, Sara, but you can't hold it in. It's messing you up."

After saying that, I stayed quiet and waited. It was excruciatingly difficult to do so. It was so tempting to add on to what I said or to prompt her again, but I had to stay silent.

"I can't," she finally said with tears in her eyes.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, Sara."

"Not this. Not this."

"Yes. This. Whatever it is."

"You know how Erin is sleeping with Eric?"

"Yes," I said. Was she sleeping with Eric?

"It freaks me out thinking about it, you know. Sex with her own brother."

"I understand, Sara. Did you say something to Erin about it?"

That would explain the lack of contact. There was a falling out between the two girls though Erin said nothing about it when I talked to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.