Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"We need to talk," said Erin. "Can you come over now? My parents are gone and I asked Eric to stay in his bedroom."

"Sure," I said. I hung up the phone.

School was on Christmas break, so I couldn't understand why Erin couldn't make time for me. She kept putting me off. I was dating Hannah and fucking Sara, Crystal, Miranda, and Mary Sue, but I still wanted to be with my Erin so I kept asking her when she was free.

"Come in," Erin said at the front door.

She guided me into the living room, so any fleeting thought that I was finally having sex with her again was vanquished.

I sat on one end of the couch and she sat on the other end. This didn't look good.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Not at all, Andy!" she said, smiling. "I love you. I hope you know that. I will always love you."

I sat silently. There had to be a "but". Something was going on?

"It's just that..." she said and stopped.

"Just say it," I insisted.

"I'm in love with another."

"Are you having sex with him?"

"It's what lovers do," she said.

I couldn't disagree with that.

Erin said, "I know Sara and Crystal will keep you happy."

"I love you, Erin. I want to be with you."

"Thanks."

"Can I know who he is?" I asked not sure if I really wanted to know.

"It's the only guy who could take me from you."

What did she mean by that? It hit me. I looked down the hallway then stared back into Erin's eyes.

"Eric?" I said.

"Yes," she said, looking extremely happy.

"Oh."

"I don't think I ever stopped loving him more than anyone."

I knew that included me.

She continued, "After Tiffany and Laura left, he was so depressed and he wouldn't do anything. I saw it as a chance to rekindle our love. Remember how you said it wasn't crazy to think about being with Eric forever and even having children with him."

"Yes."

"I still want to do that. One day we will live as if we are husband and wife. No one will know any differently."

"Okay," I said solemnly.

"I'm sorry, Andy. I really am. I do love you. I do. I just love Eric more. Eric's finally completely okay with us being brother and sister. He doesn't care anymore. He loves me."

"I understand," I said. "I'm happy for you. We'll always be friends and nothing's going to take away my wonderful memories of all the things we've done together. We're still going to see each other at school and at practice."

"Thank you, Andy. Thank you! Eric said you'd understand. I should know better."

Erin slid up to me and we hugged.

As I walked home, I knew sex with Erin was likely forever out. I could try to set up Eric with Crystal or another girl so Erin would come back to me, but even if Eric went for the girl I knew that Erin's heart would always be for her brother.


"What wrong?" Sara said from underneath me as I stroked in her pussy. It was that evening.

"Nothing," I mumbled.

"Yes, there is. You're not your self."

I pulled out and rolled onto my back next to her. Crystal climbed up on the bed and sat cross-legged by our feet.

"It's Erin," I said. I couldn't get my mind off her. I had so much in the girls I had but my heart was still heavy about the loss.

"What about her?"

"She's found another guy."

"I'm sorry. You still have us!"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"So you found out about Eric, huh?" said Crystal.

"Eric?" said Sara shocked.

"She told me today," I said.

"She's doing her brother again?" said Sara.

"How did you know about Eric?" I asked Crystal.

"She accidentally let it slip," Crystal said.

"You didn't tell us?" said Sara.

"She told me not to. It isn't anyone's business anyway."

"It's alright," I said. "It just makes me a little sad. I'm sorry it's affecting our sex."

"She's fucking Eric again?" said Sara. "Gross!"

"We talked about this at Navachee," I said with frustration.

"I can't help it. It still freaks me out."

"I'm happy for Erin even if I'm a little sad for me. I'll get over it."

"I thought you were Erin's friend," Crystal said to Sara.

"I am," Sara said.

"So you should support her."

"I don't stop being Erin's friend just because she does something that freaks me out."

"You just said it's gross. It's no different than Andy sticking his dick in her."

"Yes, it is. Andy's not her brother."

"Let's not have an argument," I butted in, trying to simmer down the escalating tension.

"I'm sorry, Andy," said Sara, "but I still honestly can't handle the thought of Eric and Erin doing it."

"You don't have to," I said. "You just have to treat Erin decently."

"You know I will. Erin's still one of my best friends. I'd never be mean to her."

"That's all that counts."

"It's no big deal that they're doing it," said Crystal.

"Do you know what I think?" I said quickly to prevent the argument from restarting.

"What?" Crystal said.

"I think I need to fuck two beautiful pussies doggy-style right now."

The conversation was ended. I was inspired so I brought both girls to wonderful orgasms.


I celebrated the last days of the year by spending one day at a time with only one girl at a time which culminated in lots and lots of sex. Mary Sue noted it was the first time she had sex without Miranda being there.

I went out with Hannah on the first of those five days. We didn't have sex but we did spend time parked at where I always thought of as "Tiffany's blowjob spot".

Today we went beyond kissing. We were in the backseat since I explained it would be easier to kiss without the emergency brake and the gear shifter in the way.

Hannah moaned. She was in the corner and I was semi on top of her. My hands roamed up and down the sides of her body while her hands roamed over my back.

I was so turned on that I was a little out of control. I placed my hands on her shirt over her breast. I gave her boob a squeeze. She pushed my hand down. I thought she didn't want me to do that but she put my hand under her shirt instead. Happily, I caressed the skin of her belly and moved upward. I reached her bra. I put my hand in her cleavage and rubbed the sides of her breasts. It wasn't very satisfactory so I tried to put my hand under her bra but couldn't.

I broke our kisses and pulled my hand out of her shirt. She looked confused when I lifted her to a sitting position. I quickly undid her bra clasp and put her back down. As I resumed our kisses, my hand went back under her shirt and now I could easily go under her bra. I cupped her breast.

"Oh, Hannah!" I whispered into her mouth when I felt the delightful flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.