Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Miranda told Mary Sue that I was okay with having sex with her.

I talked by phone with Mary Sue a couple of days later. She would tell her parents that she was going to the mall with Miranda right after school, but she would come over to my place instead.

The complication the three of us realized as I drove away from school was Miranda couldn't just go home without betraying their story. I could drop Miranda off at the mall and pick her up later, but the Westville mall was on the opposite side of town. That was the reason I rarely ever went to it.

"I don't care if you're there," I said to Miranda. It wouldn't be the first time I had a second girl in the room while I had sex. I had up to three other girls in a room during sex. It wasn't something I was going to tell Miranda however.

"What do you think, Mary Sue?" Miranda asked.

"It's not like you haven't seen me naked," Mary Sue said slowly.

"Or me," I quickly interjected.

"Having sex is different," Miranda said.

"What if Mary Sue first watches me and you do it, so it will be no big deal for you to watch Mary Sue and me?" I suggested. I didn't want anything to derail having sex with Mary Tits. I meant Mary Sue.

"This is Mary Sue's time."

"Just stay," said Mary Sue. "You can turn around if you don't want to see it."

"I'll pretend you're not even there," I suggested. "If you want." I added the last hastily. I didn't want Miranda to think I could just tune her out.

"Are you sure it's okay?" Miranda asked.

"Yes," said Mary Sue with annoyance.

"You'll get to see what you look like when I fuck you," I said. "The facial expressions, the sounds, the stretched out pussy. All that great stuff."

"You've never seen me like that before, Miranda," said Mary Sue. "You've never seen me with Andy's dick spreading my pussy open wide."

"No," she agreed.

"It's just means I get to watch Andy fuck you sometime."

"Mary Sue!" Miranda said shocked.

"It's a deal!" I quickly said.

"Andy!" Miranda said.

"It sounds fair to me. If Mary Sue likes this sex thing then you two will have to share me."

"Could you handle that?" Miranda asked. "Both of us?"

"Not a problem."

I had handled four at a time. I had no concerns. I would soon be handling two separate pairs of girls. It was a different arrangement of four but it was still great and I could see no problem with it.

We arrived at my house.

"I'm a little nervous," Mary Sue said. She looked at the bed.

"It will be okay," I promised.

"You'll never feel nervous again after you do it," assured Miranda. "I was nervous the first time I did it."

"You didn't seem nervous," I said, remembering back.

"I was."

I finished taking off my clothes. Mary Sue hadn't started.

"Oh my!" Mary Sue said.

"What?" I inquired. I looked behind me trying to see what she was reacting to.

"It's big. It's bigger than I expected."

I looked down and smiled. She was reacting to my dick.

"It's not that big," I said.

"Yes, it is!" Miranda quickly said. "That's why it feels so good."

"It will fit," I confirmed for Mary Sue. "Do want to undress or do you want me to do it?"

"What do you want?"

"Whatever you want."

"I don't know."

Okay, this was getting us nowhere. I just wanted her to feel comfortable but obviously I needed to take charge.

"Turn around," I said.

I stepped up behind her and pulled on her shirt. She compliantly lifted her arms and I took it off. I went to work on her bra. I was so much more experienced with bras now. They no longer were the infernal challenges they were during my earliest sexual situations.

I reached around and grabbed her mammoth tits. Okay, they weren't mammoth but they were big. I liked holding Mary Tit's sues a lot. I meant Mary Sue's tits a lot. I spun her around so I could see. They were amazing! I sucked on her tits and gave them many soft kisses.

"That sort of tickles," she giggled.

It wasn't my preferred reaction, but it was much better than "don't touch me" not that I expected Mary Sue to say such a thing.

"They're beautiful," I said.

"You're so lucky," said Miranda. "I wish I had more than my little boobs."

"I love your tits too," I responded.

"Big tits are not so great," said Mary Sue. "Sometimes I think guys think I'm nothing but a walking pair of tits."

I was in a quandary. I was extremely enjoying her tits and could spend a lot of time doing what I was doing, but I didn't want her to think I was obsessed with them. Then again, we were about to have sex so it would be normal to give her tits so much attention.

"Why don't you lie down on the bed?" I said.

"Do you want me to undress first?"

"Sure. Can you do it while I still play with your tits?" I teased.

I received much more fun with her tits than she received back. I did stop when she slipped off her panties. The sight of her blonde pubes gave me a momentary flashback to Tiffany. Erin, Sara, Crystal, and Miranda all had corresponding dark pubes.

"Very nice," I said.

"How do you know?" she cracked. "You haven't been in me yet."

"Some things I know just by looking. That looks like one fine pussy, but I will have to inspect it closer."

"Of course," she laughed.

Mary Sue took initiative. She grabbed my dick and stroked it. I smiled and motioned her to the bed. She slid on and I was right behind her. I heard a noise and saw that Miranda had shifted her chair. Apparently she wanted to see. I resumed kissing Mary Sue's tits, but I also frequently kissed her belly and neck. She would softly sigh or moan.

I climbed over her and kissed my way down toward her pussy. I explored every part of her belly until I reached the edge of her pubes. I skipped over the curly hair and placed my lips directly on her pussy.

She moaned out and bucked up. I continued and Mary Sue moaned louder and louder while her breathing became harder. I moved to her clit.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she frantically began to respond.

She ground her hips against my face. She was so close I decided to help her finish this way. She let out an extended moan, arched up, and then collapsed down with a loud exhale.

"Oh, wow!" she gasped five times in a row.

Mary Sue was content, so it gave me an excuse to play with her tits more before I entered her.

After several minutes, Mary Sue asked, "Are you ever going to fuck me?"

"Of course," I said.

I moved into position. My dick found the right spot and I easily slipped into her.

"Oh, that feels amazingly good," she reacted.

I began with a steady stroke. I was pretty aroused by now.

"You feel great," I complimented.

"That feels so good!" she said.

I stayed steady in my motion until Mary Sue began to regularly push her hips up in response to my thrusts. She was moaning more and more.

"Ohhh!" I groaned out.

The motions of our bodies continued to speed up exponentially.

"Oh, oh, oh!" said Mary Sue, beginning to orgasm. "Miranda, it feels so ... amazing!"

Miranda? She was just a bystander. I was the one making her feel so amazing.

"You go girl!" cheered Miranda.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted.

I shot hard into her. It always felt like I came extra strong when I had sex for the first time with a new girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.