Accept Yourself the Way You Are - Cover

Accept Yourself the Way You Are

Copyright© 2008 by Bliss

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Katie is caught masturbating by her mother. Her mother tells her not to be ashamed. That she should be accept herself the way she is. In fact her mother insists she keep up this behaver, whether she wants to or not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   Transformation   Prostitution  

Mom was waiting for me when I got home.

"You're late sweetie?" said Mom looking at her watch.

"That's OK isn't it?" I asked heading to my room. Mom followed me.

"It's fine. I just wondered what you were up to that's all."

I began getting undressed. Suddenly as I pulled off my top I was worried what Mom would say.

"I was really bored at school today ... and I had so much fun yesterday that ... well I really didn't want to go to math class ... would you undo my bra Mom?" I turned around.

Mom unsnapped my bra and slid it off my shoulders, and then her hands snaked around to the front of my tits and pulled me back. One hand slid down into my panties. Mom's mouth was right next to my ear as she whispered, "Why don't you just tell me?"

Then she began nibbling on my earlobe and rubbing my clit at same time as she played with my nipples.

"I met this guy and we ditched class to go to his father's apartment to have sex."

"So you ditched class to go and fuck some stranger." Mom went to work twice as fast on my pussy. My hands went behind me and held Mom closer to me.

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you bring him back here?"

"I don't know. Oh Mom that feels sooo good."

"You'll come back here next time right?"

"Oh ... oh ... yes Mom."

"Good girl ... good little slut."

Mom helped me to cum twice. Then she told me to take a shower and she watched me masturbate with the shower head.

"Get dressed. We've got some shopping to do," said Mom.

We bought a several huge packs of condoms, lubed, non lubed and flavored. Then Mom took me to an adult sex shop, I was worried they wouldn't let me in since I was just a kid.

"Mom I can't go in there."

"Don't worry, I know the owner. He's cool."

When we walked inside the man behind the counter looked at us and started to say something then seemed interested.

"Hey there Heather, who's this?"

"This is my daughter Katie, Katie this is Alex." Alex shook my hand but didn't let go.

"Hey Katie, I've heard a lot of good things about you." He gave me a quick wink. I smiled even though I didn't really feel like it. Mom walked off, leaving me with Alex. I couldn't think of a polite way to leave. Alex started stroking my forearm with his other hand. "So you what, sixteen?"

"Um I'll be fifteen next month."

"Cool, I would have thought you were older." The conversation just seemed to go on and not really go anywhere. Mom came back with more toys, movies, bottles of oils and lube. Alex reluctantly let go of me and began to ring up Mom's purchase. They came to over three hundred dollars.

"We have some things to do now," said Mom, "but maybe you'd like to come by in a few days."

"You bet I would," said Alex as he rang up Mom's purchases as No Sale.

When we returned home Mom had me put up two new posters in my room. One of Angelina Jolie and one of Keira Knightley, both were wearing see through clothing and left nothing to the imagination. Around my room she placed the new sex toys and lube and poured the condoms into the first drawer of my nightstand. Also she left some porno magazines around my room. None of it was too obvious but none of it was too subtle either.

"What's with the posters?" I asked.

"Pretend they do something for you and it'll drive the guys wild. That reminds me, get undressed, I have a new toy I want to break in."

When I was naked again, Mom said, "I've got a surprise for you. Close your eyes and climb up on your bed on all fours."

I did it, feeling a little like I was in a dog show. Mom gently pressed against my shoulders.

"Press your tits against your bed and stick your ass in the air." This position made me wonder if Mom had guessed about my spanking fantasy.

I bent forward all the way and felt my bed spread against my breasts and nipples. I felt Mommy pulling my ass checks apart then I felt something cold and slimy spread over my asshole and pussy.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" I asked, sounding a little nervous. It felt good but I was afraid of what was coming next.

"Just relax, it'll make this easier." Then I felt it. It was soft but unyielding and it was sliding up my bum.

"What ... what's that?"

"Just relax your ass sweetheart." She slid it in and out of me gently fucking my ass with the thing, it got wider as it went inside each time Mommy slid it a little deeper inside me.

"Oh ... oh..." I wanted to ask her to stop but something kept me from saying anything. Eventually then thing started to taper and then it slid inside my bum on its own. My asshole wrapped around the narrow part, holding it in place.

"Stand up," said Mommy pulling me to my feet. I felt the thing move inside me.

"Ah!" I shriek a little.

"Now if you're a good girl, I'll let you take it out tonight when you go to bed."

"What?" I couldn't believe it. I couldn't leave this in until bed time; Even standing up straight felt bizarre.

"Don't worry, you'll get completely use to it in time."

"What is it?"

"It's called a butt plug. It'll help get you ready in case a guy ever wants to fuck your ass."

"Guys like that?" Mommy hugged.

"Oh, guys love that, and trust me, when you're ready it'll feel fantastic. Now let's get ready for dinner."

Over the past few weeks she'd started cooking strange meals for us, mostly stir-fry vegetables. She said it was important for me to keep my weight down. The food was OK but I missed the rich foods we used to eat. The butt-plug was now just a dull ache but I noticed it whenever I moved. It made me feel so violated but I didn't mind.

Mom let me take it out after a few hours. However, after feeling it move in my ass when I rubbed my pussy, I was a little sorry to see it go. Oh well, don't want too much of a good thing.

Mom called the school and told them that I had a frequent doctor's appointments and she was giving me a blanket permission slip to miss class whenever necessary.

So I started bringing guys back to my room, wherever I got bored at school and rubbing my cunt didn't do it for me. Dan came over a few times but when I wanted to fuck other guys he stopped calling. Then I started making it clear right from the start that I wasn't looking for a boyfriend; that wasn't a problem. Afterwards I'd let them take pictures of me and pretty soon they were on most of the school cell phones. Almost every day I'd take some guy to a deserted area of the school and suck his cock or have him eat my pussy, sometimes we'd even fuck. More than a few times I heard myself referred to as 'Can't-say-no-Katie'.

True to his word Alex stopped by for a while and I took him up to my room. He was content to watch me play with my new toys and then I just sucked him off.

It wasn't as bad as it sounds. My behavior was out in the open at school and I always had dates on the weekend. OK, we usually didn't do much and sometimes they just went up to my room but at least people noticed me now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.