Sunny Days and Stormy Knights - Cover

Sunny Days and Stormy Knights

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 6

Dedicated to my Red Sable dachshund

Red Riding Hood

Aug 02 - Oct 08

Poisoned by my asshole neighbor

I miss you Red

Chapter is Semiedited

March 12th 3532

Lycos System

Nina lay between Winnie legs; she was gently licking her friend from her rosebud of her anus all the way to her clit, as her middle finger slid in and out of her friend's pussy, who was getting wetter as she did this. Gently nibbling on the girl's clit as she rubbed her free hand between her legs making herself wet with desire.

Winnie moaned as she started lifting and lowering her butt in her sleep. Her hands wandered over her breasts and down between her legs as her eyes flew open, her legs wrapped around her friends head and she screamed as she started having her orgasms.

Nina licked her friend until her legs collapsed on each side of her. Kissing her way up her body, she gently bit Winnie's nipples and then kissed her way to her neck and to her lips. Placing her groin against hers, she kissed her gently, and then noticed the tears flowing from Winnie's eyes so she kissed them away. "What's wrong mistress?"

Wiping her tears away, Winnie looked at Nina, and replied, "Just remembering how he raped me. It was so brutal and here you are showing me how it can be so pleasurable. Thank you Nina."

"You're welcome Mistress, now let's get you cleaned up and we will go get something to eat," Nina said as she rolled off her friend and slipped out of bed. Turning, she reached under the sheet, and pulled Winnie to her.

"Stop I can walk," Winnie blurted out in surprise as she was lifted off the bed.

"I know, but I like taking care of you," Nina replied as the walked into the bathroom. Carrying her to the bathtub, she set her in the bath that she had prepared. Sitting behind her, she started washing Winnie's back with the soap sponge, as she kneaded her muscles with her soapy fingers.

"Oh that feels good," Winnie said as she laid her arms on her knees and placed her head in them. She closed her eyes and thought of her father who was murdered by Derik and she wanted revenge. She needed to learn weapons and martial arts to fight him and it would take years the normal way.

"Nina, can you do a cybernetics transfer?" Winnie asked.

Nina paused her fingers and looked at the back of Winnie's head and thought. 'It was dangerous but it could be done. However the effects could hurt Winnie. It could even kill her if it wasn't done right.'

"Well?" Winnie asked.

"Yes I can ... but it's very dangerous. It could destroy your mind or it could give you the knowledge you seek," Nina replied.

"What would we have to do? Where would we do it?" she asked as she picked up the cloth and started washing her feet.

"Well to answer your questions in reverse we could do it on the shuttle. It's secure and we can turn on the sound damping. Second you would need to see a solicitor first."

"Why do I need a Legal hag?" Winnie asked as she turned her head and looked at Nina.

"Because if you're injured in the transfer I could be charged and found guilty of bodily harm or even murder! They would incinerate me and I would be no more," Nina replied as she rinsed the soap off of Winnie's back.

"Ok, I understand that. I don't won't you hurt if it failed," Winnie said as she started crying.

Nina wrapped her arms around her friend and held her as she cried.


"Where the fuck is Vamp?" Derik snarled as he slammed his cup down on the table.

"I don't know boss," Torg said as he lapped up his bowl of cream soup.

"That is disgusting, can't you use a spoon?" Lion said as he cleaned one of his weapons.

"No, I can't I have paws not hands," Torg replied as he licked the bowl clean.

"Shut up and eat. Lion any idea where she is?" Derik asked.

"No boss, I have no idea where Vamp is..."

"I don't mean Vamp, I mean that bitch!" Derik snarled.

"Oh! No nothing yet, but it's only been twenty minutes since I talked with my contact. She is probably still getting a hold of her people," Lion stated as he closed up his left arm.

"I'm going to kill that bitch when I get a hold of her for what she did to me. I'm also going to steal every credit she has when I get her access codes..." Derik was saying as he was interrupted.

Jethrow Wilson walked over to the table and set a new round of drinks down. He gasped in surprise as he listened to the man saying he was going to kill someone and rob them. "Umm, here's your drinks," he said.

Derik stood up as the man started backing away from the table. Reaching out quickly, he grasped the bartender's throat and snapped his neck.

Around the room, the patrons sat in shock as the mercenary threw the bartender at the bar.

"Kill'em all," Derik snarled.

Lion stood up and opened fire with his built in needler weapon and killed the first five patrons before the rest screamed and started running for the doors. Lion laughed as he took them out with precision hits. The last one went down as he was diving behind the bar as Torg walked over to the door and it opened as Vala'ia walked in.

"Having fun?" Vala'ia asked as she looked around at the destruction.

"Derik and Lion are," Torg replied as he locked the door.

"What's going on?" Vala'ia asked as she looked at the twenty bodies on the floor.

"The bartender overheard Derik's plans and he eliminated him. Then Lion took out the rest," Torg replied as he started checking the bodies. He removed all their valuables as well as their data cards as he dragged the bodies in the back room. Once finished, he grabbed the mop bucket and the cleaning solvent and started cleaning while his boss talked with the other two.

Vala'ia watched Torg for a second and then walked over to the bar, grabbed a bottle of whiskey and sat down at the table. "Here's to Vamp, may she rule over all she killed in hell," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.