Sunny Days and Stormy Knights - Cover

Sunny Days and Stormy Knights

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 3

March 10th 3532

Lycos Asteroid Field.

Derik Snow roared into the landing bay on his stolen Marshal's bike. He had watched the dead marshal drift away with an ugly smile. Turning off the sensors, he shut the engine down and stood up. Draping the energy bow over the handlebar, he watched the miners hustle the automatic mining machines onto the ship with the last load of mined iron. It was going to be an excellent haul, when they got to Hades. They would sell the metals on the world market, there, and make a fortune as they helped their home world.

Taking off his helmet, he could feel the heat from the smelters in the ship and the smell of limestone as it was added to the iron to make the steel. Turning he walked towards the bow of the ship and watched as the tilt hammers slammed the sheets of steel as they slid through the rollers. As each three-inch thick slab of steel cooled, a giant magnet came down. It hoisted each sheet up into the air and carried it to the cargo bays, where it was stored in one of the cargo bins.

Derik reached for the call button when the roar of a dozen hover cycles came into the landing bay. Turning around he watched as the rest of his men set down and climbed off of their bikes. At the ding of the doors opening, he turned and stepped into the elevator, and hit the bridge icon. As the doors closed, he saw his men waving the flag they had taken from the Marshal's corpse, and he grinned.

The elevator took off, and deposited him on the command deck. He walked down the corridor. Stepping on to the bridge, he looked around at the bridge. His eyes passed over the manned stations, and settled onto the Captain, who was looking at him. The air was heavy with smell of sweat, as he slowly stepped down the three steps to main floor of the bridge he walked over to the fat captain.

Captain Jeremiah Lincoln watched as Derik walked towards him and he felt sweat start to bead at his brow, and his heartbeat started to get faster.

"My dear Captain. I have a few questions for you," Derik said as he closed with the man.

"Snow, get off my bridge!" Jeremiah said.

"I don't think so, Captain, I want some answers."

"Answers to..." blood burst from between the man's fingers as he clutched his stomach.

"Did you really think you could betray us?" Derik asked grimly.

He pulled the knife back as a scream rent the air.

"DADDY!"

Whirling Derik scooped the seventeen-year-old girl off her feet as she tried to run by him. He grinned as he tossed her over his shoulder.

Winnie Lincoln pounded her fists into the man's back as tears ran down her face for her father.

Derik looked over at the Korland at the helm, and he snarled out, "As soon as everything is loaded set course for Hades." Turning he started to walk up the stairs and said over his shoulder, "Jettison the captain's body with the garbage before we hyper out. I will be in my quarter's entertaining myself."

The girl screamed louder, and he smacked her ass as he walked out the door.

Her screams rent the air as he carried her as he laughed.

"Bitch, we are going to have some fun."

"Never, I will kill you ... you fucking moron," Winnie screamed.

Slapping the door lock on his compartment, the door swished open and he stepped into the room. Tossing the girl on the couch he started to unfasten his armor.

Winnie watched the man and as his hands went to his armor release, she bolted from the couch.

Derik watched the girl and was ready for her when she ran for the door. He kicked out with his leg, nailing her in the stomach as she tried to go by and she folded over like a deflated balloon

Winnie cried out in pain as she lay there on the floor. Then she heaved and her stomach emptied itself of its lunch. Crying, she curled up in a ball. Then she screamed in pain, as she was lifted up by her hair. Looking into the man's face, she attacked with her fingers and she tried to rake his eyes with her nails.

Derik jerked his head back as the clawed hands raked his face. His left hand released her hair, as he swung his right fist. The fist came in and clipped the girl on the jaw. She dropped to the floor, out cold. Grabbing her by the front of her uniform, he lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom. Ripping her clothes off, he admired the girl's body as he finished undressing. Dropping the last of his armor to the floor, he grinned.

"Damn you're fine looking. I should have done this when we found out your father had betrayed the guild. Well, now its time for some payback to your family," Derik snarled as he yanked her legs apart and climbed between them. Aligning himself up, he shoved deeply into the girl as her eyes flashed open and she started hitting him as he laughed.

"OWWW! Get off me that hurts," Winnie screamed in agony and she started slapping him as he was raping her and then he felt him explode inside her. She turned her head and started crying.

Derik withdrew from the girl, and he noticed the blood on his cock and he started getting hard again. With a grin, he flipped her over on her belly. He lifted her ass up in the air, shoved his cock against her asshole. With a steady pressure, as she screamed and tried to get away from him, he shoved his way up into her virgin ass. As he hit bottom she wailed so loudly that he grabbed the back of her head and shoved it into the bed to shut her up.

With each thrust, her screaming became weaker and then she stopped. He raped her for over ten minutes until he exploded once again.

Releasing her head as he withdrew, he slapped her ass and said, "Get me a towel from the bathroom."

Sitting on the edge of the bed to catch his breath he looked over at the girl and slapped her again. When she didn't move he shook her and then rolled her over. Her dead eyes were staring at him.

He stood up and snarled, "Ah, fuck. Damn girl, you were good."

Standing up he pulled some shorts from his drawer and put them on. Turning back to the bed, he grabbed the dead girl's arm and he lifted her up onto his shoulder. He walked into the other room, and out the door. As he was walking down the hallway he whistled. He came to the elevator, stepped in, and hit the medical deck icon.

The elevator took off as he fondled the girl's ass and then he held her ass as he waited, "Damn you're tight. No way am I letting you off this easy."

The doors swished open. He walked down the hall to the medical office, and entered. On the walls were ancient medical tools used to treat the injured and dying from Earth's ancient past.

Doctor Hugo Blight looked up as his door opened and the mercenary Derik Snow walked in with a naked girl on his shoulder. His eyes drifted to the girls face and they flared as he recognized the Captains daughter, and he stood up, "What the hell is going on? What happened to Winnie?"

"Shut up and listen," Derik snarled and when Hugo's mouth snapped shut he continued, "Do your magic and bring her back to life. I want her back in my bed by tomorrow night. You got me?"

Hugo nodded his head as he watched the mercenary walk out of the infirmary. He reached out his trembling fingers to his goddaughter, and picked her up. Carrying her to the infirmary, he placed her in the vat tank, and affixed the mouthpiece to her face as well as the earpieces. Closing the tank, he filled it with Silian Regeneration Solution, and watched as the medical miracle from Silian 3 went to work. Ten minutes after he started, her body twitched, her eyes flashed opened and she started screaming.

"Winnie, its uncle Hugo. I am here for you. I know you're scared. You have never been in the vat before. Just take deep breaths and let me talk. If you understand me, nod once."

Winnie looked through the clear glass and nodded her head.

"Good. Can you tell me where your dad is?" Hugo watched her shake her head no so he asked, "Is he dead? Just nod your head twice if he is."

Winnie nodded her head twice as she reached her hand up and touched the glass.

Hugo felt tears run down his face as he touched the girl's hand and he said, "Winnie in ten minutes I am going to open the vat and lift you out. You're going to be weak but I am going to get you off this ship. You understand me?"

Winnie nodded her head again.

"Now I am going up to your quarters to get you some clothes and your datapad to take with you. I want you to sleep while I am gone."

Winnie closed her eyes and fell asleep, as her Uncle Hugo left the room.


Hurrying up the corridor, Hugo stepped up to the elevators and stepped into the medical one. Pressing the command deck icon he shot up through the ship and came out on the deck he wanted. Walking down the hallway, he stopped outside the captain's cabin. He heard voices inside, so he hurried down to Winnie's quarters and entered them. Looking around he spotted her wrist com and her datapad on her desk, and slipped them into his pocket.

Hugo walked over to the dresser, opened the drawer and pulled out some new clothes for her. He stuffed them into an empty pillowcase, picked up the girl's jewelry box as well. He walked over to her wall safe and used his override code to open it. Pulling the papers, money and three data sticks out they went into the sack as well. In the back of the safe, his hand froze as he looked at the small white box and he lifted it out.

Looking at the brand name on the outer case, he was shocked to see what it was. He had read about them but this was the first time he had seen one. Opening the case, he looked at the palm stunner and he grinned.

"Oh you sly girl. Your daddy said no, but you got one anyway. This is going to help you a great deal."

Closing the safe, he sealed it, and hurried to the door and listened. Hearing nothing, he opened the door, and he ran down the hall to the medical elevator. Stepping in, he hit the med button, and was on the medical floor in seconds. He hurried back to the infirmary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.