Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 381: D-Cup Gets Picked Up Even Farther

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 381: D-Cup Gets Picked Up Even Farther - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Monday July 2, 2007 (Continued)

Because of her gullibility about God, seducing D-Cup had gone even better than I'd expected. Possibly even so well that a bit of caution might be a good idea in case we overreached ourselves because of how easy this seemed. Applying an even more determined go-soft after her wonderful throwing of herself at me, I said, "Thank you, Nevaeh. I'm impressed by your commitment, but I still want to ask you some more questions to get a better understanding of you. Such as, why did you give up ballet?" Her body didn't show any sign of knee or ankle problems, so the answer might provide some clues to her life and personality.

"Dad didn't like me doing it when I started maturing. He said I shouldn't be dancing with boys that way any more. He didn't like the touching and how many hours we spent training and rehearsing together."

#28: <I thought all male ballet dancers are gay.>

#21: <What's the bet he hates gays even more.>

"What a pity, especially given how much you loved it."

"You're amazing Mark. I've never met anyone who can understand people so quickly."

"He's amazing all right!" declared Carol with considerable sincerity, earning herself a hug and a kiss on the top of her head.

Nevaeh added, "I don't want to seem suspicious, but you didn't know anything about me before tonight, did you?"

It's difficult to tell outright lies, but I looked closely at the two things that were at stake, and they motivated me to pick my words carefully. With complete sincerity I said, "Before we saw you on the side of the street, I'd never heard your name before." The honest part of my answer over with, I continued with D-Cup's education, "An hour ago I was happily asleep in bed between Ava and Julia when the angel shook me awake and made me get up. It let me put these pajama pants on, but otherwise it just made me go down to my car. Carol was already there, looking even more confused than I was. Then it flew us here. It's very hard to put on the brakes when the car's three feet in the air." I thought the flying car trick was VERY cool, especially with a sexy looking car like mine, but the girls didn't seem to care. Girls are weird. "The first I knew about you was when Carol told me not to look. I still haven't seen you. I'm going to be very disappointed if you're a boy putting on a silly voice."

Nevaeh gave a chuckle, which was her first for quite a while. I made a mental note to tell more jokes because I liked the way she looked when she chuckled. She followed up on the little bait that I'd dangled, "You sleep with your girlfriends every night?"

With considerable feeling, I stated, "It's one of the very best experiences of my life."

Nevaeh easily heard my emotion and was impressed by it. She pressed on with her prepared question though, "They don't mind sharing you?"

Carol laughed heartily, which puzzled Nevaeh. Carol explained, "Mark is so much greater than any ordinary guy that even a small share of him is more than any woman can handle. Julia and Ava don't share Mark, they help each other with him. We all love each other, so it's fantastic that way too. All of us are happier than we've ever been before. You'll see that it's nothing like what you imagine. It's not Mark taking advantage of multiple girls; it's Mark giving love to us. That's why he's being so cautious about letting you join our life. We have a fantastic life now and he doesn't want to upset it in any way."

Once that point was finished with, I asked Nevaeh, "What school do you go to?"

Nevaeh informed us, "Sondarm," (Sondarm Christian High School). "I'm in 11th grade next year."

#14: <I'm glad it's not Chloe's school. She's probably bad-mouthed us to everyone, and we don't want any handicaps.>

"What were your results like?"

"Great. I get good grades."

That surprised me as I had the strong impression that Nevaeh was a devout Christian. Further questions informed me that she'd done great in subjects in the Art and Music areas, pretty well in English, and average in the couple of important subjects that she'd taken.

Questions about her family taught us that Nevaeh's father was a reasonably senior manager in a fairly large local company. Her mother was an accountant in a local accountancy firm. (Ava's parents had been accountants too, but all the other girls I play with have non-accountant parents, so don't think that Corvallis is full of accountants. Nevaeh's parents feature in what follows, so I'm mentioning them in more detail than I have other girls' parents.)

The oldest brother had just finished high school and was going to OSU to get the same Business degree that I was hoping to restart soon and that Julia would be doing. The Business College is a large one with many classes doing the same courses so I'm unlikely to share lectures with him, especially because I rarely go to lectures. The next child is Nevaeh and then another brother who was fifteen, but he was irrelevant so I didn't ask anything about him. The youngest girl, Grace, was aged thirteen.

"Does Grace like horses?"

"Yes. Why?"

"We've got seven horses on our property at the moment. Two belong to my youngest sister Donna, who's fourteen..."

#15: <Donna would say she's nearly fifteen.>

#8: <Donna isn't trying to make it as easy as possible for us to get into the younger Miss Smith's well-packed blouse.>

#26: <You can get into her blouse if you want to. Just leave me out of it.>

" ... The others belong to friends of Donna's who keep them with us because we've got so much land. Maybe in a week or so it might be good to invite Grace and you to our home to play with Donna's horses as a parentally acceptable excuse..."

"I don't think Dad would permit us to visit your home. Reverend Barry has convinced everyone that you're an evil person and that you despoil young ladies."

Carol chuckled again, saying, "Does he ever! He 'despoils' them REALLY good. He makes them very happy, as he will you too, if you're lucky enough to be accepted."

Nevaeh was worried about the despoiling aspect, but there was no sign of refusal so I thought she was worrying about her younger sister's possible despoilation (or "despoliation" as they're both the same word even if spelled differently, because English is 'clever' that way). [This is a good example of my proximity sense not giving me the causes for the emotions. I could sense that Nevaeh was worried, but my assumed reason was wrong. As you'll read later, Grace was probably "despoiled" already, or at least, behaved like a spoiled brat. Nevaeh was worried about introducing Grace to me because Nevaeh didn't want me to get a bad impression of her family.]

I said, "Don't worry about it, Nevaeh. We'll think of something."

Nevaeh had some other questions for us, mostly about stuff that'd been in the paper or on TV as that was the extent of her knowledge about us, what her church's reverend had said not really being "knowledge". One of her questions was, "Are you really as rich as it says on TV?"

I answered, "Ask Carol, she's the richest of us."

Carol was surprised, saying, "Huh? Oh yeah, Ron's money. I keep forgetting about that. We should do something about that."

I was just about to say "Leave it where it is," when I had a better idea. I asked Carol, "What do you think about dividing it up evenly between you, me, Julia and Ava?"

"Ava won't accept it. She would from the Government at the beginning but she won't accept any of our money. Sharing it equally among the three of us is perfect though."

Carol moved her hand casually, in a way that left her ring finger emphasized. I stroked that finger with NP to tell her I got her point, while I said, "Excellent idea. We'll do that." [Which we subsequently did, Carol being right that Ava would refuse to be included.]

Because Carol was still working on Nevaeh, Carol explained what we'd just agreed to, and she managed to drop a few numbers into her explanation. Agreeing to divvy up $375 million so casually impressed the long-lost panties off Nevaeh. There was no harm in making triply sure they stayed off, so I said to Carol, "That works out quite neatly. Our original 375 plus a third of Ron's each mean we're worth half a billion each. Plus what we've earned over the last few months. Probably something like 520 or 530 million each."

Nevaeh exclaimed, "Wow! It's incredible that I'm sitting in our garden with two people worth a billion dollars. What're you going to do with so much money?"

"Change the world," I answered with impressive sounding conviction. I liked the idea, but mostly I was making sure Nevaeh's panties were never going to come back. I explained, "When I have enough education I hope to start working on something that'll change the world for the better. Probably several somethings, according to Vanessa and Prof. The way my brain works should allow me to make a lot of important scientific breakthroughs, and my money will enable me to develop and market them." [[As it turned out, changing the world didn't cost a dime.]]

"Not just YOUR money," insisted Carol. "We'll all contribute if you need it."

"I know, sweetie," giving her a hug. "I'll try to leave you enough to buy a few dresses."

"You'd better, or I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when Julia gets hold of you."

A few minutes of chitchat/brainwashing later, I said, "It's time I took Carol home, Nevaeh. She doesn't need any beauty sleep, but it'd be good to let her have some."

Nevaeh asked with some panic, "What's going to happen next?"

"You break up with Peter later today, then call me in the late evening, and I'll tell you what my decision is."

"You want me to break up with Peter before I know whether you're accepting me?"

I wasn't going to let her get away with that crap, and I could feel Carol breathing in before launching her rebuke. I got in first though, because I could use it to teach her a couple of lessons about how moral I am and how she should treat me. "My impression is you want to break up with him anyway, regardless of me. You've got a good excuse for it now, but if you want to do it some other time you can. Or maybe you can talk with you family today about being unhappy with Peter and then pretend to make up your mind tomorrow if I accept you. You know Peter, his and your family better than I do, and you know what makes you happy, so you're the best person to manage your relationship with them.

-- "I need an obedient girlfriend, but not one who needs me to make all her decisions for her, and I ESPECIALLY do not want one who tries to pressure me into feeling obligated to her. I will make my decisions to the best of my ability, and I know God approves of my morals and the way I think. I am not responsible for your relationship with Peter, and it is not moral of you to try to make me feel responsible for it."

Nevaeh rushed to apologize and promise not to do it again, blah, blah.

I cut her off as soon as possible because I hadn't finished driving my point home, "You have to stop thinking of me as a potential boyfriend, Nevaeh. You can't cover your bases with Peter while you negotiate to trade-up to a better quality boyfriend the way a lot of girls do with boys and a lot of boys do with girls. I am so VERY different from other boys that it simply doesn't work that way with me. God is offering you to me and it's my decision whether I accept you or not. You don't get to negotiate about that or to play one boy off against another. If I decide you aren't suitable for me, you won't be able to influence me into changing my mind; and if I decide to accept you, you also have no say about that. Saying 'No' to me is the same as saying 'No' to God. You do NOT refuse or try to negotiate a better deal for yourself with God. What God wants you to do is unmistakable and it has NOTHING to do with little, Mr. Peter whatever-his-surname was." Nevaeh was the most beautiful girl I'd almost laid my eyes and hands on, and I was very much looking forward to getting her into bed, so I was pulling out all the stops with her. If I overdid it, I'd make up some crap to dilute my influence after success had been achieved.

-- One of my minds couldn't resist tacking on another lesson while Nevaeh was so clearly on the defensive, "Moral behavior is very important to me, Nevaeh." It truly is: it's very important for me to keep it separate from my immoral behavior because that'd ruin too much of my fun. "I'm worried about your morals. You didn't instantly obey the Guardian Angel when it first appeared and told you what to do, you tried to play me off against Peter which was wrong of you in so many ways I can't be bothered listing them, you were constantly suspicious of and accused me of peeking at you after I said I would not, you argued with me about several things which I can easily see the truth of better than you can, such as your bisexuality. I'm starting to think you wouldn't fit in well with my families, friends and me because you're too immoral."

I paused because Nevaeh HAD TO speak. I didn't bother listening as she was just venting her anxiety and gushing meaningless reassurances.

When the sound level dropped, I continued, "God knows me inside out and thinks I am so special that He resurrected me and assigned an angel to guard me. The only other person God has ever thought worth resurrecting was Jesus Christ and even he didn't get an angel assigned to him. God thinks I am MORE special than JESUS CHRIST." We publicly play down my personal importance by likening me to Lazarus because we want the public to lose interest in me, but this situation was the opposite of that. "I can't understand why you even think about refusing anything at all that I say. Would you accuse Jesus of breaking his word so he could sneak peeks at a naked girl? Would you try to trick Jesus into feeling obligated to you over the way you broke up with a boyfriend you didn't want any longer anyway?..."

I was just about to make my point - I was borrowing her church's tactic of gaining credibility and then using it to control people - but Nevaeh interrupting me by breaking down into loud, sobbing tears. That was good because it meant she understood my reasoning and knew that she'd misbehaved terribly in terms of the scenario I'd painted for her.

I sealed the top of our NP-box to make sure her loud blubberings didn't wake any of her family or neighbors, then Carol and I started reassuring her. That took a while, especially because I didn't mind her feeling so contrite as it'd be a good lesson for her. It isn't easy to teach girls with great bodies to give them unconditionally to a guy. Their defensiveness is strong and deeply ingrained before they're in their mid-teens, so it takes much more than a few polite words and some logic to break their attitude.

Amid my "There, theres" I made sure I inserted a few more lessons into my reassurances, for example, that if people in her church said bad things about me, who was more likely to have the correct opinion of my value: her church's members or God? Nevaeh gave the only possible answer, as she continued to do to questions such as, "What about all your church's earlier comments condemning me for my sleeping with more than one girlfriend at a time?" She didn't get what I meant, but after a couple more leading questions from me, she suddenly realized that my multi-girlfriend behavior had been RIGHT, amazing her greatly. Unlike when we'd discussed my having multiple girlfriends before, this time Nevaeh really 'got it' (my bullshit), and she even reacted positively when I added, "And God wants you to join in. NOT be my girlfriend instead of the others, but to join in with all of us - presuming I agree to accept you of course; I still haven't decided about that."

Nevaeh assured me with GREAT sincerity that she understood, she apologized again, and assured me she'd never go against God's or my wishes. To prove her new-found perspective, Nevaeh announced, "I'll break up with Peter today. I want to prove that I'm committed to you, Mark."

"Good girl."

"If you accept me, what's going to happen next?"

Better than my saying "I'll tell you later" was to reinforce something I wanted to make sure she clearly understood. I said, "When we talk on the phone, we'll plan a way for us to spend several hours together as soon as possible so I can take your virginity."

"That's really going to happen, isn't it?"

"If I accept you, it will, and almost immediately." That's the Chloe Moon Lesson: don't waste a huge amount of time chasing a girl for sex if she won't put out. Get it done as quickly as possible and worry about training her personality later.

"Oh boy. Ahh, why? Not that I'm refusing or anything, but I don't understand why it's important to do it so quickly."

#5: <We'd better invent a convincing reason.>

#8: <I got it already.>

"You used the word a few minutes ago Nevaeh: 'commitment'. You've been consciously saving your virginity for many years and you've been repeatedly telling yourself that giving it to a man is the ultimate commitment for you. You were very proud of yourself when you said you were 'pure'. You'll have made such a big deal about it that it'll be programmed into you by now, so you won't be able to commit to me until I take your virginity. Once I have it, I have you, like God wants me to have."

"You're right. You understand me amazingly well."

Carol said, "Not just you; Mark understands everybody very well."

#5: <There's not a hint of humor in that statement or her proximity. I believe Carol's sincere. I know we've learned a lot, but sure as shit we don't understand girls yet. We've just learned how to push a few of their more accessible buttons, and in Nevaeh's case, to take advantage of the huge Obedience-to-God button that her church has brainwashed her into having.>

As we stood up to leave, Nevaeh invited, "Mark, you've totally convinced me that you're a good person so you don't need to keep your eyes shut. You can open them and look at me if you like." She made it sound very casual, but she was very anxious about our leaving. This was her last opportunity to improve her chance with me and she wanted to use her lovely big guns. Just pointing them at me wasn't enough; I had to see them.

I answered, "Remember my Guardian Angel typed a message that said, 'You have poor understanding of God if you think any harm will happen to you. This is being done for YOUR benefit, to teach you something VERY important for you to know.' This meeting was set up by the angel so you could learn to trust me totally. My angel is very smart; it made you come naked because it knew I wouldn't look at you, and that's already helped you trust me a great deal, but you don't yet trust me enough.

-- "I have a lot of sex in my life and the girls around me have a lot of sex too. It's the way we live. We think it's fantastic fun as well as fantastically loving in the emotional sense, and we know God approves of it." The angel nodded up and down a few times to make sure there was no mistaking God's opinion about this very important point. It wasn't actually relevant to my replying to her "Look at me" request, but one of my minds had thought it worth inserting.

-- "If I looked at you now and accepted you later, then you'll always wonder whether my acceptance might have been because of your body. I know my decision won't change even the tiniest amount if I open my eyes now, but you don't have that much faith in me so I'm going to keep them closed. This way, you'll be much happier in the future if I accept you. Your happiness is important to me, and it's obviously far more important than a brief look at you."

"Ahh. Okay, I guess." Nevaeh was talking slowly, drawing out her answer while she tried hard to think of a reason why I could still open my eyes.

I added, "There's no point in trying to get me to open my eyes. I know you want to use your beauty to tempt me into accepting you, but..."

"No, that's not it. It's just that I, umm..."

"Nevaeh, you DO want to physically tempt me. You're VERY anxious about my not accepting you. You're doing a good job of hiding it but you can't hide things like that from me. You're an open book to me, even with my eyes shut, haha.

-- "I appreciate that you're so eager that you're willing to try tempting me, because that's not something you'd ever do normally. But I can honestly tell you that opening my eyes won't alter my decision in the slightest, so there's no point in your trying to get me to do that.

-- "There's also the serious point that I don't think it would be moral to look at your naked body until I have accepted you. It wouldn't be right so I don't want to do it. If I do accept you, then I promise to make up for lost time by looking at your body VERY closely! That's the best offer I can morally make right now, haha."

"Okay Mark. You're not like other boys."

"I'm very, very different from anyone else. How many other boys have angels to find their dates for them?"

"Haha. Yeah. Found me and took all my clothes off..." Nevaeh paused, hoping I'd open my eyes in reaction. When I didn't, she continued, "This is the most AMAZING night of my life..."

"You don't normally stand naked on the side of the street waiting for people to drive past?"

"Haha. No, I've NEVER done that before! I nearly didn't do it tonight either. I was very close to refusing your angel several times. I'm SO GLAD I was brave enough.

-- "Can I give you a kiss goodbye please Mark? Just on the cheek."

"Not when you're intending to press your breast into my arm, no."

"No WAY! You MUST be able to read minds! There's no way you could know I was thinking about that."

"Ha-ha, Nevaeh; it was EASY! You're very inexperienced at flirting while I've had thousands of girls try to flirt with me. I've seen ALL the tricks. Predicting what you'd try next was simple. Or maybe I should let you believe I can read your mind? That way you'll stop trying to trick me."

Carol copied another of Julia's comments, urging, "Stop putting time and effort into trying to get Mark to do what you want, Nevaeh. That's totally WRONG. You should be putting ALL your efforts into doing what Mark wants. He's so incredible and you're so ordinary compared to him that you have to try as hard as you can to be as good as he deserves.

-- "Any other guy would take advantage of you if you devoted yourself to doing what he wanted, but you already know Mark well enough to know he'd never do that. If he just wanted you for sex, he could have already told you to lie back and spread your legs and you would have had to obey him. He is trying very hard to make everyone happy including you, so your trying to use your body to get what you want is selfish and wrong. Give yourself to Mark, do everything he says as soon as he says it, and don't worry about your relationship with him. Let him manage everything. He can do a FAR better job of it than you can because he's so much more intelligent, sensitive and moral than you are. He's got his own angel for goodness sake, so I think you can trust him."

#13: <Do you think Carol's "If he just wanted you for sex, he could have already told you to lie back and spread your legs" comment is a bit of a dig at us. She knows that we do just want Nevaeh for sex, so maybe she's telling us off for taking so long to get around to it? If so, that's quite unlike Carol>

#11: <Carol doesn't think like a guy even less mature than us. She knows we don't just want to screw Nevaeh as soon as we can and then walk away, but to have a fun-filled relationship with her, even if it only lasts a few days or weeks. I'm sure her comment wasn't a subtle dig, but was aimed only at Nevaeh.>

"You're right. You explain it very well. Mark said before that I'd make the mistake of treating him like an ordinary boy, and that's what I just tried to do. I'm sorry, Mark. I'm starting to understand how amazing you are, and I'll try very hard not to make that mistake again. From now on I'll do exactly what you say. You, Carol, and the angel are right. You're so amazing I should devote my life to you."

#6: <I'd settle for her devoting her body to us for a few months, but we'd better scale back her ambition before she gets too hurt.>

"Congratulations on learning the first and second lessons so well. That's to trust me, and to put yourself into my hands. You've still got more lessons to learn though. For example, you said you should devote your life to me. You're thinking of yourself again. You don't know what I'll need in ten years time, so you don't know that you can provide it. You should devote yourself to me, but for how long for remains to be seen."

A suddenly worried Nevaeh said, "Oh. Umm, I see what you mean, but I didn't think of that before. I think it's going to be very hard on me to lose you, when that happens."

"What advice did Carol just give you? She said, 'Give yourself to Mark and don't worry about your relationship with him. Let him manage everything.' I suggest you do what she says and let me worry about the future. I understand you and what our relationship will be far better than you understand me and our relationship, don't I?"

"I don't understand ANYTHING! I don't even know why your angel wants me to be yours. What can I do for you that Carol or your girlfriends can't do?"

"I believe I know what the angel has in mind, but it's far too early to tell you...

#15: <To the speaker: "You do?" Or are you bullshitting?>

#14: <Yep, bullshit. I haven't got a clue how to answer that question, but there's no need to because she's totally blown away already. We just have to say that there's an important reason, and she'll believe it's true. She'll even get all the emotional impact from the "important reason", as if she really heard one.>

#1: <True. She's putty in our hands now. Praise God for big-titted, beautiful, gullible, Christian girls.>

" ... It's an important reason and now is definitely the wrong time to tell you. An hour ago, if the Guardian Angel had told you why it wanted you to go outside and take your clothes off, and what would happen when you did, you would've thought it was crazy and you wouldn't have done what it wanted..."

"Yeah. I NEVER would've believed that this could've happened so well."

"Just do what Carol said, Nevaeh. Put yourself in my hands and do what I say, and let me take care of the future. I'm much better at it than you are."

"I will. Umm, Mark. I REALLY want to 'put myself in your hands'. I've never felt like this for a boy before, but I suddenly feel..."

"I know Nevaeh. Your lust started when you said 'happened so well', and it skyrocketed when I said 'Put yourself in my hands.' That sent a thrill right through your body."

"Wow! You're amazing. I AM an open book to you. PLEASE decide to accept me, Mark. I want to give myself to you REALLY badly!"

"Good girl. You just offered your biggest commitment to me for the first time. I'll make the rest of the decisions from here, and I'll make them quickly. You've had a VERY overwhelming night, so we shouldn't do any more serious talking."

-- I turned to face the angel, although my blind act meant I deliberately got it slightly wrong. I asked it, "Can you do something amazing that'll make this night truly memorable for Nevaeh?" And also so this evening would have an impact on her far beyond mere talk.

As it happened, the angel could do something. Angels are very clever that way.

We had already stood up in preparation for Carol's and my leaving, so I used NP-grips on our waists to lift us a couple of inches so I could form a floor under us. I made the NP-box we were in smaller and with a pointed roof, then I accelerated our room upward.

Nevaeh had a second of worry, during which I told her, "Trust the angel, Nevaeh." She instantly relaxed and was soon experiencing nothing but joy. The angel's holding her around her waist made her feel secure, and there was no sensation of wind in the airtight box. It was quiet, peaceful and amazing. Almost identical to the quiet moments of a hot air balloon ride, for those of you who've done that, ideally in one with an invisible balloon and basket.

I started with less, and built it to only 1 g of acceleration, a third of which was upward on our waists, so Nevaeh wasn't stressed by the 2 g weight. It was amusing watching the effect of that acceleration on her and Carol's breasts. It wasn't erotic because it made them sag so much, but it was amusing, although not as much as the pictures Ava's and my skydiving club had of their members skydiving naked: the 100 mph winds on their bodies had made the well-endowed females look particularly funny.

We were in the same relative positions as we had been for the last few minutes of our ground conversation. Carol on my left side holding my arm as she always does when I have an arm free, with Nevaeh standing about three feet in front of me, slightly to my right because she'd maneuvered to kiss my cheek and to rub herself on my free arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.