Home Invasion - Cover

Home Invasion

Copyright© 2007 by Powerone

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A small rural farmhouse is invaded by four escaped convicts. Father is beaten and bound, leaving mother and her two daughters alone with the dangerous convicts. Mother tries to save her daughters, offering up herself to the convicts. The men take her offer, but unknown to her, her daughters do not escape the clutches of the men. Driven by lust, hardened by years in jail without female companionship, the men take their lust on the women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It happened so fast Gretchen could barely understand that it was real. They were watching television, just as they did almost every Friday night. They had gotten a new DVD from Netflix, popped popcorn and had the started the movie when there was a crash that shattered the quiet life of their country home. Her father jumped up, surprised as the front door crashed in. He leaped towards the door, but before he could reach the door the impact of something hard hit him, his body slumped into a pile on the floor with a man in a mask over him. The stranger had a shotgun in his hand, the butt of it bloodied from where he had hit her Father. She, her sister and her mother sat huddled onto the couch. Her mother's arm enveloped her and her sister doing little to reassure Gretchen that everything would be okay.

Gretchen wished they hadn't lived so far in the country. It was over ten miles of farmland before they even got to another farm. Her sister was a year older, but she looked just as scared as Gretchen. Gretchen drew her bathrobe tight around her body and trembled as she saw the four large men look down at them, while one pointed a gun at her. She had never seen a gun that close up, but the long barrel was inches from her face. She wished she had worn more than the man's pajama top and panties beneath the bathrobe. The man's eyes seemed to be looking through her pajamas as if they weren't there.

"See I told you. Nice juicy pussy." His cock was hard as he saw the three females tremble on the couch. "If we have to hold out for a day, we might as well make it enjoyable." They had escaped prison two days ago. They had put over 1,000 miles between them and the prison, and the police wanted them bad. Michael was the leader, though with convicts you could never trust each other. They had watched the farmhouse for a couple of hours, waiting until nightfall to invade its quiet existence. Michael saw the daughters coming home from school, his cock thick in expectations of defiling their innocent bodies.

Gretchen had seen the news reports of the escaped convicts, but that was two states away. Besides, nothing ever happened around her. It was so boring that a new movie from Netflix was the highlight of the week. She trembled on the couch, her hands hid her body from the men and hoped they just wanted money and leave.

"It'll be okay," her mother tried to reassure her, but it did little to ease the fear that raced through her body. Gretchen was not a virgin, her mother would have been shocked if she found out. She had sex only twice and neither time very satisfying. These men looked at her with lust in their eyes and with her Father slumped on the floor; there wasn't much to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to her and her sister.

"Tie him up real good. He'll be out for a while. I don't want him interrupting us." One of them men had already dragged her father over to a chair, tied his slumped body tightly into it, as blood still ran down his cheek from the terrible gash in the corner of his forehead. It was already turning black and blue, Gretchen wished she could do something to help him, but the gun in her face kept her in control.

The man who held the gun walked over to the three females on the couch. The mother must be late thirties, but he could see a nice body beneath the bathrobe she wrapped tightly around her. Her blonde hair shimmered, but it was the fear in her big blue eyes that he liked the best. His hand went down to the front of his pants, gripped his cock, and made sure all of them saw his intentions. His gaze followed over to the two daughters. They were spitting images of the mother. One was a bit older than the other, but he didn't care. He just wanted hot, tight pussy, sure that either one of them would provide him with what he desired. A little force would make it all that more enjoyable. He grabbed the rope from one of the men. "Tie them up." He loved the look on their faces when he said that. "In each of their own bedroom. I want them to feel at home," he laughed loudly. "I'll take this one." He bent down, his face in front her Gretchen's. "What's your name honey?"

She could smell his bad breath, or body odor, not sure which. "Gretchen," her voice trembled.

"Take anything you want. Just leave my daughters alone. I'll do whatever you want." Gretchen's mother voice rose up and pleaded. "Anything."

The man looked over at her. "Anything. You sure about that honey?"

"Yes," she said, her voice trembled in terror. She had only been with one man in her life, but she knew that this was the only way to save her daughters.

"What's your name sweetie?"

"Martha."

"You two take Martha into her bedroom and get her warmed up for all of us." He looked at Martha. "Now you cooperate real good or else will visit your lovely daughters for our pleasure."

"Yes Sir," she stood up, pulled her bathrobe around her. She walked out of the room, the two men close behind her. She gave her daughters a reassuring nod, but she wasn't even sure if she was convinced herself. She marched off to her bedroom, but it wouldn't be her husband that had her in bed tonight. It would be strange men, Martha convinced that they would force her to do despicable acts. Martha would to do anything to save her daughters from the sexual carnage.

One man pulled Gretchen's sister roughly up from the couch, her protests doing little to stop him as he manhandled her out of the room. "Show me your room honey." His hand was already around her waist, and slid over the gentle curve of her pert ass as they walked down the hall.

The other man pulled Gretchen up from the couch. "I'm Michael. You be a good girl and you won't get hurt. You mess with me and I'll mess with your Daddy over their."

"But you told my mother that you wouldn't touch us." He scared her, especially with the gun in his hand. She shuddered as he pushed the gun in her face and ran the barrel of the gun around her lips.

"Open your mouth," he ordered her. He saw her submit, sliding the black metal barrel in her mouth. "Wrap your lips around it." He liked the way she submitted so easily. He began to stroke the gun in and out of her mouth, his cock grew thicker as he imagined it was his cock in her sweet mouth.

It was almost as if he had stuck his penis in Gretchen's mouth and pushed the gun in and out of her lips as if she were performing oral sex on him. The cold metal barrel was hard and unyielding and pushed deeper into her mouth as he forced her to tongue to the bottom and slid relentlessly between her clenched lips.

He couldn't wait much longer, eager to enjoy this prize. "Your mother's going to fuck and suck a lot of cock. But you're going to be the appetizer." He pulled the gun from her mouth and pushed her towards the other empty room. "Yours?" He pointed to the door shut tight.

Gretchen could only nod yes and opened the door to her room, not the safe refuge she always thought it to be. Her bed appeared so ominous, even with her stuffed animals on the pillow. It was no longer the bed of an innocent girl and she feared it would be the place where her innocence would be taken from her. She looked at Michael. He was a bit younger than her Father, late twenties. He was large, his hands twice as big as Gretchen's. He must have weighed over 200 pounds, Gretchen blushed as she looked below his belt, the bulge in his pants left no doubt of his intentions. Her eyes looked down to the rope he held in his hand. Her body shuddered at the thought of the rope that would dig into her skin. To be bound, unable to stop him from doing anything to her body.

Michael saw her eyeing the rope. "You ever been bound Gretchen? Tied up so tight you couldn't even squirm." His hand slid along the rough rope, Gretchen's eyes followed as he stroked it almost sensuously.

"NO!" How could he even think of such a thing? Sex was a thing to be shared between lovers, not just for sexual gratification. Bondage, she had heard of it, believed it was one of those things that only happened in porn movies.

"Take off that bathrobe." The look on her face was priceless, his cock hard as a rock as the tears began to form in her eyes.

She put both of her wrists together in front of her and offered them up to be tied. "Just tie me up. Please!" Anything was better than taking off her bathrobe for him. She knew that it was just the start if he took off her bathrobe. The slap was so unexpected, Gretchen's face rocked from side to side. She couldn't believe the pain, as her head exploded in stars.

"Now what did I tell you about cooperating?" The side of her face was already turned red. "Now take off that bathrobe." He was going to teach her right away failure to submit to him would be painful and useless. The rope would enforce her surrender.

Gretchen submitted, her head ached, a reminder of Michael's cruelty.

"Please, don't make me take it in my mouth." Gretchen could hear the muffled protests of her mother in the next room and then the sound of gagging. What were they doing to her? "Take it deep Martha, suck my cock," the angry harsh voice heard plainly behind the wall.

Gretchen's hands went to the tie of the bathrobe and hypnotically undid it. Her hands trembled so much she could barely undo the buttons, as she moved from the top all the way down to the bottom. Michael's eyes watched her as she did it. She could hear her mother's muffled protests in the next room, not even able to fathom a cock in her mouth, let alone it being man that was not your lover. Would Michael make her submit to the same? He had already stuck his gun in her mouth. She let the robe fall to the floor, her eyes downcast, ashamed as she stood there.

Michael loved the body of the young girl. He could make out a lovely set of tits beneath the man's pajama top, sure no bra held them up, no need at her age. He could almost make out her nipples against the silky material as they pushed against the smooth material. He imagined she loved the feel of the material against her nipples as she walked. The top was long enough to cover her pussy, but left her long legs naked and enticed him as he stared at her body. "That's a good girl. No need to cover that lovely body." Michael whistled at her, her face turned red as she slowly stripped for a stranger. "Now for your hands. Put them behind your back, wrists together."

Gretchen found her body spun around, resigned to being bound, ashamed at the way her naked breasts bounced beneath the top. She put her hands behind her back, her wrists together, felt her breasts thrust out by the position. She shivered when she felt the rope, wrapped around her wrists and Michael pulled the rope tight until she moaned in pain from the rope digging into her skin. "It's too tight," she protested. She never felt so vulnerable in her life, half naked and bound by a strange man.

"Don't worry Gretchen, you'll soon forget all about the rope." Now get that lovely ass on the bed. Kneel on it like a good girl." He pushed Gretchen over to the bed, helped her get on the bed. The position made it difficult to keep her balance, her tied wrists throwing her off, Michael had to help as he pushed her to the center of the bed. She started to fall over, Michael let her almost hit the bed before he pulled her back up and admired her plump ass as the top slid up her back. Her panties pulled tightly over her firm cheeks, able to even see the crack in her ass. This one was going to be nice, he thought.

Gretchen knelt on her bed, her arms bound behind her back; her stuffed animals stared at her almost in sympathy. Michael moved close to her, so close she could smell his bad breath again. She looked down as his hands slid over the collar of her top, his fingers tapped at her button. His other hand moved to her back, and pressed hard on her until she arched her back, her top strained as her breasts pushed up the front, as Michael's eyes stayed glued to her chest. "Please!" She begged, but his finger opened the first button with deft flick and the two sides of the top splitting apart to reveal a wide expanse of naked flesh.

"Nice," Michael remarked snidely, her cleavage revealing a nice pair of tits. He pushed harder on her back, and made her strain to push her tits out for him. His finger slipped down her naked cleavage before finding the second button and his touch left a trail of goose bumps from where it had visited. He looked straight into her eyes; his fingers snapped the second button open. The top split open wide, her generous cleavage revealed to his eyes, his erection jerked in his pants at her lovely tits exposed, the trembling bound girl on the bed excited him.

She looked down at her top, two buttons opened and two to go. Michael forced her to arch her back, the view obscene as she if she tried to tease him with her breasts. His fingers tickled along her cleavage and slid lower, the next button unsnapped with barely a flick of his finger. Michael pressed his hand into her back again and forced her to thrust out her chest even farther. Fear raced through her mind but she didn't have time to worry, the next button opened as Michael's finger worked its magic on her top. The material lay precariously over her bare breasts.

Michael leaned in close to her, his face only an inch from her. "Pretty girl," he remarked before licking her cheek, seeing her cringe as his tongue ran over her silky flesh. His hand was not idle, slipped inside her top and caressed her smooth skin until he found the underside of her breast. He was right, they might be big, but they stood up proudly; barely a sag in them. His fingers caressed the underside of her breasts and stared into her eyes; saw the look of terror in them as he openly fondled her lovely, naked breasts. "Nice tits Gretchen. You like them played with?" His large hand grew impatient; his palm encircled the abundant tit. He felt her hard nipple, push into his palm as his large hand gripped her bare breasts.

She shivered when his hand slipped into her top; it was cold compared to her warm skin. She was embarrassed to feel her nipples pop to attention, ashamed that he would soon find out, think she was aroused by his touch. She didn't understand the feeling, the tight rope kept her body subdued. She knelt on her own bed while a strange, older man stripped her naked, his hands only inches from her naked breasts. It sent tiny tremors between her legs, much like when she masturbated herself. How could this be turning her on? Was she such a whore? She barely contained the moan from her lips when his large hand engulfed one of her breasts, felt her nipple harden as it touched the calloused palm of his hand. Her back was still arched, her breast gripped tightly as Michael compressed his hand, the blood rushed suddenly to the tip and it felt as if it were going to pop.

Michael let his fingers dig into her tits, his palm touched her nipple but his fingers still just teased her. She might protest his rude handling of her tits, but deep down between her legs she loved it. His face moved close to hers, kissed her on the cheek, his finger circled around her nipple and felt the goose bumps on her areola. He couldn't wait to see them naked, he wanted to embarrass her first. His fingers made the nipples harden, pushed out the top as he teased them to erection without even touching them.

God, she wished he would touch her nipple. He had squeezed her breasts, the blood pumped in her swollen nipples. And now his finger teased all around her nipple, without touching it. She arched her back, hoped he wouldn't notice her brazen behavior, anything to feel the touch of his finger on her nipple. "EEEEEWWWW," she couldn't contain the rush of air that raced from her lungs as his fingers gripped her nipple tightly. She hadn't expected that, wanted a gentle caress, instead her nipple felt like it was trapped in a vice. She tried to pull away, but his finger tightened on her nipple, the swollen bud tugged harshly until she arched her back again.

"Nice hard nip," Michael teased her; his fingers twisted and turned the rubbery tip. "Why don't we slip that top off your shoulders? That way I can see those lovely naked titties." He pulled his hand from beneath the top, but only long enough to slip it from her shoulders and down her arms, the rope kept him from taking it completely off. "Now stick them titties out for me again Gretchen. There such a pretty pair, meant to be on display for all to see."

His fingers dug into her back again until she arched up into the air ashamed her nipples were swollen with lust. The one he had touched, pinched was more to the point, was so big Gretchen never felt anything like it.

"Them titties were made for sucking," his head moved down until his hand cradled one of her breasts, his lips quickly surrounded the hard tip and sucked it deep into his mouth. His tongue instantly moved out and attacked the hard tip, slapped back and forth and bit down with his teeth just below the areola to hold her still. His other hand moved to her other breast, his fingers danced over the nipple to make it stand at attention; his fingernail snapped the tip harshly and felt her body jerk in pain as the loud snap of his fingernail touched the delicate nub.

His beard scraped her tender breast flesh as his head moved down. She tried to stop him, shook her upper body but it only added to her humiliation, her naked breasts bounced sensuously up and down. Gretchen's hands clenched in a fist as she felt his lips around her nipple before she felt the terrible pressure as he sucked her nipple deep into her mouth and felt it stretch. She could only arch her back to ease the pressure, a sudden rush raced through her body as his tongue dashed back and forth over the swollen tip. It felt so rough as it lashed at the tip, as Gretchen found her other breast manhandled by his hand, his powerful fingers dug deep into the tender flesh. "OOOWWW," she cried out, his finger snapped her nipple, and ignited a deep pain. He moved his face around between her cleavage and sandpapered her silky skin, her nipple trapped just below by his teeth. Gretchen held her breath, afraid he would bite too hard.

He cupped both of her breasts in his hands, as his head moved back and forth, making sure that she felt his beard rake over the hard tips. "Too rough for you Gretchen?"

"Your beard hurts," she protested.

"Would you rather have my smooth cock slides back and forth between those lovely pillows?" The thought of his cock sliding back and forth as he clenched them tightly around it, her mouth only inches as the head of his cock pulled out the end excited him.

"NO! NO!" She couldn't fathom such a thing. At least she was still a bit safe, he hadn't taken his cock out yet. Maybe he would just play with her body and let her go. Go and take her Mother as he promised, though she hated to subject her Mother to such depravity.

Michael got up from the side of her and moved behind her. He looked over her shoulders to gaze at those lovely tits. His hands slid around her side to cup beneath them, hefting them up like they were basketballs to be put on display. He couldn't help but notice how swollen her nipples were. Her areolas were large, the size of half dollars, dark brown, surrounding the pink nipples that stood out so proudly. "Watch your tits while I play with them," he ordered her. His fingers played around the areolas as he teased the flesh before he snapped both of her nipples. She tried to push back away but he was ready. "Stick out them tits." He waited for a second to his order to sink in. "Or Daddy's going to get punished for it." She didn't hesitate any longer. "Yes, that's a good girl. He pinched both of her nipples between his fingers and watched as the rubbery flesh clenched between the vice like grip. He began to pull them out, turn and twist them as he stretched her luscious tits out of shape.

She couldn't believe what he was doing to her delicate breasts. He treated them harshly, her nipples ached from his pinching fingers and now the yanking, Gretchen having no choice but to arch her back higher, her breasts pulled to almost an oblong as her nipples pulled over an inch long. She didn't know how much longer she could stand it. Just a quickly as he yanked them, he let them go, Gretchen embarrassed as they jiggled up and down on her chest when he released them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.