Invasion of the Incestuous Body Snatchers - Cover

Invasion of the Incestuous Body Snatchers

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Incest practicing Symbionts from another world infect humans in order to replace human civilization with their own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

Diane woke dreamily slow, feeling Ryan's enormous erection, throbbing hotly and heavily against her ass cheeks and back. One of his sinewy arms was draped over her torso, a hand unconsciously grasping a huge, firm breast. She smiled, remembering when he was just a toddler and now he was a young man. One of her colleages at work had a son in Iraq who was just a few years older than Ryan. "They" did not raise their children to kill the children of others. "They" worked together to better worlds. The ones who did not conform would sleep.

She noticed Jack and Kelly were no longer in bed. They had probably gone out running, she thought. She looked at the digital clock. Late morning. Maybe they've gone over to the Templeton's to discuss the agenda. She reached around and squeezed Ryan's swollen shaft, shaking it enough to wake him up. "Time to wake up, sleepyhead," she said softly.

"What's up, Mom?" Ryan asked, fondling a nipple as he stretched.

"Besides this big guy here," she answered, pulling on the throbbing meat. "Your father and sister are gone and I want to go back over to the T's." she said referring to the Templeton's.

"I gotta piss," he smiled, quickly getting out of bed.

Diane chuckled, following him closely, both were naked. "Lemme hold it," she said, grasping it, aiming the head at the inside of the bowl. "Ooohhh," she chuckled, feeling the meat quiver as the piss shot through it. "It used to be so small when you were a little boy," she said softly.

Ryan pulled her to himself even tighter. "I love you, Mom," he said passionately as she continued to hold his draining prick.

"I love you too, honey," she breathed as they pressed their open mouths against each other.

For several long moments they tongue stabbed into each other's mouth until the sound of liquid shooting into the bowl stopped. Diane smiled, shaking the heavy meat as she had seen her husband do so many times over the years.

"I could get used to this, Mom," Ryan smiled, watching her slender hand movements. Diane smiled and sat over the bowl. "Turn the shower on-then come back," she said, watching his muscular ass cheeks as he moved quickly. He came back and stood in front of her where she pulled his throbbing member to her face. She watched him, watching her as she licked and sucked on the throbbing head and shaft as she pissed loudly.

"Oh god, Mom! That feels so fucking good!" he groaned, stroking her gorgeous face and red hair lovingly. "I want you so damn bad!"

"And I want you inside me!" Diane exclaimed as she stood up and moved away from the toilet, flushing. "Is the water hot yet?"

"Yeah, Mom," he answered as he opened the glass door, steam rolling out.

Diane stepped in first, adjusting the water temperature to where she wanted it as Ryan moved behind her, squirting liquid soap onto soft hand cloths. She turned and faced him, his enormous erection pressed against their stomachs between her firm, oversize breasts as the hot, luxuriating water sprayed against them both.

Mother and son stared into each other's eyes, scarcely blinking, not uttering a word as they began washing each other's body with the hot, soapy cloths. They breathed harder as their hands and cloths moved sensuously along and around on each other's breeding and nursing organs.

"Ooohhh!" Diane gasped as Ryan's long fingers pushed upwards into her slippery cuntal tunnel, sliding up and down energetically. "That's where you came from, baby!" she gasped, humping instinctively as she pulled hornily on his swollen, soapy shaft.

"I have to kiss the place where I came from, Mom!" Ryan breathed, dropping to his knees in front of her.

"Oooh! God, baby!" Diane groaned, leaning against the tiled wall, lifting one slender leg over his muscualr back as his mouth and fingers went to work on her hypersensitive lovelips and creaming maternal tunnel. "I'm sooo glad I had you!" she moaned, humping and thrusting against tongue and digits.

Ryan reached up with one free hand and began kneading and piching on one quivering breast meat and swollen nipple. "Oh! Fuck! Fuck!" Diane gasped. She grabbed the back of his head and began humping hornily hard against his busily working mouth and fingers.

Ryan felt his mother's vaginal walls creaming heavily, gripping his pumping fingers tighter and tighter as she started to climax. She spasmed uncontrollably as her lubricating fluids gushed over his tongue and mouth, and she wailed like a banshee as she pushed the back of his head against her orgasming hole in a death grip.

Ryan felt his mother finally stop shuddering and the grip on the back of his head eased as she slowly came down from her lust fevered high.

"Did I make you feel good, mom?" he smiled, looking up at her beautiful wet face as she panted.

"Oh, my darling baby boy!" she groaned, bending over, pressing her open mouth over his. They tongue wrestled briefly then she pushed him down by his muscular shoulders so that he was on his back, his turgid shaft jerking powerfully in the steamy air. "My precious-precious son!" she gasped, straddling him. "You make Mommy feel things no one else ever could!" she said heatedly, reaching between her thighs she guided the mushroom head to her slit and hole and started to sink down on it.

"Oh! God, Mom!" Ryan groaned, feeling his mother's sheath gripping along his bloated shaft like a hot, creamy hand. "You feel so fucking good!" He gasped, reaching up, playing roughly with the huge, firm breasts and stiff nipples.

"Ooohhh! Ryan, my Ryan!" Diane breathed. "Suck Mommy's nipples like you used to when you were a little baby!" She pleaded. "Ooohhh! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" She cried ecstatically. She place her hands on either side of his sucking face and braced her self so she could start sliding her cuntal sheath up and down feverishly fast on the pulsing, pistoning prick.

Diane let out a loud animal moan of pleasure as Ryan began sucking starvingly from one stiff nipple to the other. She felt his strong hands grip her wet hips tightly so he could drive more forcefully into her. Even though she had already climaxed intensely she could feel her vaginal walls lubricating more and more heavily as she approached another mind shredding series of orgasms. She could feel his semen swollen scrotum slapping and squishing heavily against her firm ass and she shuddered with delight, knowing that in just a few minutes he would be spraying his life fluid inside her again.

Ryan's mind shifted to the previous night when the transformation had initially occurred. The orgy had been wonderful-but this one on one with his own gorgeous mother was singular and he relished thinking that they had years ahead of them for many more. He was amazed she was lubricating so heavily after just having orgasmed so powerfully, but he guessed it had to do with fucking her own son, which luckily happened to be him.

As Ryan continued to pound inside her, sucking from one nipple to the other, Diane felt herself starting to shudder and twitch uncontrollably. She desperately wanted him to shoot off inside her as she came so she resorted to obscene, verbal stimulation. "Fuck me, baby! Shoot your fucking cumload inside Mommy's hot cunt!" She yelled, gasping. "Gimme all your hot fucking jizz, baby! Mommy wants every last fucking drop!" To her preverse delight she felt her son's massive shaft jerking and hardening inside her as his hips began to jerk spasmodically.

"Mom! Oh fuck, Mom!" Ryan yelled, gripping her hips as tightly as he could. "I'm shooting off, Mom! I'm cumming, Mommy! I'm fucking cumming!" He yelled repeatedly as his torrid prick began jetting stream after stream of teen juice into the creamy confines of the cock grasping cunt.

"My, baby! My precious fucking baby!" Diane wailed, sobbing with delight as she felt herself going into epileptic like seizures of sexual pleasure. She collapsed on top of Ryan, convulsing and shrieking mindlessly as he continued to pump her womb to overflowing with creamy semen.

They kissed as they finally came down, panting heavily into one another's open mouth, grateful for the intense sexual pleasure they had given each other.

As they lay together on the tiled shower floor, relishing each other's body and the hot water, the shower door was pulled open and Kelly looked inside at them, smiling broadly. "Dad said to get up, get dressed for gardening, and come over to the T's, right away!" she said excitedly. "How we're gonna start to infect the rest of the world is here and we should bring over any empty flower pots we have!"

When Diane and Ryan arrived at the Templeton's they found a note on the front door that said: Come around to the back xxxooo E.

"Oh, my!" Diane exclaimed as she and Ryan entered the secluded back yard through the side, wooden gate. Almost the entire backyard was covered with tall, green stemmed flowers. The tops appeared to be small, purplish pods surrounded by beautiful petals that shimmered and changed colors with the breeze. "All this grew and blossomed in one night!" she marveled as everyone except her and Ryan busied themselves with the colorful, alien flowers.

"It certainly did," Evelyn smiled, kneeling on a gardening cushion, carefully putting a flower inside a pot. "We've made a list of families we want to begin infecting as soon as we get enough plants potted for delivery," she chuckled.

"Here's some more pots, Dad," Ryan said, walking over to him., kneeling down where he began carefully digging out a flower.

"Thanks, buddy," Jack smiled appreciatively.

"Oh! They have a wonderful fragrance!" Diane commented as she moved to Eveleyn, taking a flower from her.

"They certainly do," Evelyn smiled. "Seductive."

"I can't wait to turn other families into what we are!" Brandon exclaimed, busily potting a flower. "It's what we're s'posed to do!" "That'll be sooo hot making families like us!" Tiffany agreed.

"So who are the lucky families going to be?" Diane asked, working with Evelyn.

"We've started a list that's on the patio table," she nodded. "You're more than welcome to add to it!" She chuckled.

"I can think of a few at the station," Diane smiled, pausing, reflecting.

Everyone smiled and focused on the task at hand.

"Okay, I think that should do it," Evelyn said, counting the numerous flowers that had been potted arranged on the patio floor. "We should clean up, have a little lunch, and decide how we want to deliver these wonderful presents," she chuckled.

No one mentioned reseeding. They intuited that the plants would take care of themselves.

After lunch everyone went out to the driveway where their cars were parked. "We'll meet back here after we're finished with the deliveries," Clint smiled, kissing his wife on the lips. Evelyn and Diane were paired up with Brandon and Ryan, while Clint and Jack were with Tiffany and Kelly.

"See you later, honey," Jack said, kissing Diane on the mouth. "This is so exhilirating!" he smiled.

Everyone said goodbye, wishing each other well as they got into the cars loaded with flowers and drove down the street to further the alien agenda.

"There's Missy Landers from school!" Kelly said to Jack, pointing to a long legged teenage girl in shorts on rollerblades, going down the street. "Let's give her one! Her whole family's hot!"

Jack chuckled at his daughter's enthusiasm as they pulled next to the sexy, auburn haired teenager.

"Hi, Missy!" Kelly said, leaning out the passenger window. "Would you like a flower to take home? It's part of a science project I'm working on," she smiled sweetly.

"Okay," Missy said, smiling slightly suspiciously as she bladed over to the car. Kelly wasn't in her normal circle of friends, but she wasn't an enemy either. "Thanks! Wow! This is really an unusual flower!" She sniffed it. "And it smells great, too! Thanks a lot!"

"Take it home to your family. They'll love it!" Kelly smiled. "I'll see you in school, Monday. 'Bye!"

"Bye!" Missy said, carrying the flower as she bladed home.

"The takeover's gonna be so smooooth!" Kelly said excitedly, kissing Jack on the cheek.

"Let's hope so," Jack smiled, misquoting. "'Even the best laid plans of men and aliens... '"

Missy bladed up the driveway and into the open garage where her father, Don, was working on his Corvette classic. "Dad! Look at this plant Kelly Connors just gave me for her science project!" She said, holding it up to him.

Don brushed a strand of sandy colored hair from his face, studying the flower closely. "It must be a hybrid," he said. "It is unusually beautiful and has a wonderful smell to it."

Just then two pods burst open, spraying small, whitish cloud of spores into Missy and Don's face.

"Oh! I almost dropped it!" Missy said, wrinkling her nose, sneezing.

"Perfect timing for that to happen," Don smiled, sneezing. "Go show it to your mother. See if she can identify it," he said, going back to his car.

Missy quickly undid her blades then went into the spacious house. She found her mother and brother, Troy, in his room at his desk, working together on his laptop for a school project. There was tension in the room as Troy excelled in athletics but struggled to keep his grade point average high enough to where he could keep playing his beloved sports.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.