Earth: The First of the Trilogy - Cover

Earth: The First of the Trilogy

Copyright© 2008 by DtotheD

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenager goes to a Reservation to have fun. But when he finds a Symbol Of Mountains in the hemp fields, everything changes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception  

When I woke up, I was lying on the bed in our room at the Inn. Wakefield and Sarah were standing near the door, talking. I only caught the words "Jim" and "exhausted" before they noticed I was awake.

"Hey, you're awake! Wakefield and I were starting to worry." Sarah said as she came over to the bed.

"Yeah, man, we had no idea if you were going to be okay. All we saw was you collapse after finding that piece of wood in the field. We had to drag you back to town, and you've been asleep since. Don't worry about the drive back, though. Jim and Tommy are coming up in Jim's car, and Tommy passed his road test, so he'll drive us back in your car."

"Thanks," I groaned, "What time is it?" I was starting to wonder how long I'd been out.

"It's almost one." Sarah told me. "We were about to go to bed, now that everything has been taken care of, but you're probably wide awake now."

"No, it's fine, I should be able to get a couple hours of sleep tonight, I'm still pretty exhausted, a little rest should do me some good." I was looking forward to sleep, I felt like shit, so I didn't even get out of bed. I just waited for the lights to go out, and closed my eyes to fall asleep.

The next day I felt a little better, but not much. I had nothing better to do, so I decided to take a shower. Just standing on solid ground made me feel a lot better, and by the time I reached the shower I felt pretty good.

That's when things started to get a little strange. When I stepped in the shower the water felt, well, odd. It seemed like it was just sliding past my body instead of actually making contact. Frustrated, I went back into the room.

"Is the shower free now?" Sarah asked, shocking me out of my train of thought. She was standing there with a towel wrapped around her chest, showing off her smooth legs and full ass.

"Uh, yeah, go ahead." I had always been attracted to her, and seeing her dressed only in a towel made me speechless. Luckily, Wakefield was gone to get Jim and Tommy at the front gate, to let them know where we were.

I quickly got dressed and headed outside, still feeling a little out of it. The moment my bare feet touched the hard soil of the reservation, however, was like a shock went through me. For a moment I thought I would faint, but then my head cleared, and I was as energetic as I had ever been. I felt like I could do anything, and just as important, anyone.

All of a sudden I was perfect in my eyes. I could see clearly, think clearly, and felt strong and confident. I jogged to the front gate, more than five miles away, surprising myself and Wakefield, Jim, and Tommy.

"Hey, Derek, what's going on?" Jim said as he saw me approaching. "And what's with the running, man? We drove all the way up here so you don't need to drive back."

"Yeah, I thought you busted your head and passed out." Tommy asked.

"It's the weirdest thing. I passed out and felt like shit all last night, but now I feel better than ever before. Its crazy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.