Dammit Boy! - Cover

Dammit Boy!

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chuck was a DirecTV installer working the "Rich Folks" houses in Plano Texas. At a multi-million dollar home he found a more than friendly, lonely wife. Things were looking up all around until some asshole in a step van fucked them up beyond recognition.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

Man, this was the classiest house I'd ever been to, for work, or at all. I'd worked a four million dollar spec house last week and this place made it look like a dump. I couldn't believe people obviously this rich didn't already have DirecTV.

I hoped they weren't going to be an enormous pain in the ass like some big shots. I could already nearly feel the fight coming. They'd want me to hide all the wires inside the walls and leave no trace of my presence except one wire from the wall to their receiver near the TV.

Hell, I could do that, but with a house this big, and since the install order was for eight receivers I'd be working here long enough for them to put me up in a room. It was easy to see they had plenty of spares. I'd noticed one other disgusting thing about rich people too; they often didn't want to pay the satellite TV guy for the extra work they wanted done.

One hell of a lot of the discontent I'd been feeling about what was coming next went completely away when she answered the door. The woman looked like she might be twenty-one, someday. Her face was absofuckinglutely beautiful, maybe the prettiest woman I'd ever seen in person, the movies, on TV, or the Internet. She had a lovely smile too.

"You must be here to switch out our TV service," she said, with a voice that was just too low and sexy to believe.

"Yes Ma'am, but is it a switch out? The work order didn't mention that," I said, hoping against hope that she was telling me the truth since switching someone from Dish Network to DirecTV was usually no trouble at all.

"My husband might not have mentioned it, but we have Dish already. He got mad at them about something and canceled the service then ordered DirecTV. I hope it won't cause any problems," she said.

"It shouldn't. In fact, if you still have the boxes their receivers came in I'll be happy to pack them up and send them back," I said, doing my best to suck up to this vision who was masquerading as a housewife.

"Come on in and we'll look in the storage closet," she said, turning to lead the way.

Did I mention that this five foot eight inch, beautiful, green-eyed redhead must have come directly from their pool in the tiniest thong I'd ever seen? The top was tiny too and barely had enough cloth to cover her areolae. The only thing that kept this from being a perfect wet dream on the spot was she hadn't come to the door straight out of the pool. She wasn't soaking wet, but I could live with it. I followed the world's most perfect ass toward my fate, I hoped.

Whoa, I thought, as we entered the storage closet. It seemed more like a network installation room. This was where their Internet service entered too, but it wasn't a normal residential broadband setup. I knew damned well that was a T-1 drop feeding the hardware firewall which fed the commercial router that led to a panel of network switches. Somebody here didn't want to wait when they clicked on a porno site.

I nearly creamed my jeans when she leaned those fantastic titties against me and pointed to the shelves the receiver boxes were on, but I held on and dammit, she left me to it after that.

First things first - I carried all the boxes back downstairs and set them in the living room. She hadn't stayed long enough for me to ask and I wasn't going out to the pool for more info, not yet at least. I was going to give my pride and joy some time to settle down.

The next thing on my list was changing out the dish and aiming it. I went back out the front door and walked around the house, spotting the installation on a wall mount after I turned the first corner. It took less than thirty minutes to get that squared away and I carried the eight new receivers inside this time.

There wasn't a TV in the living room or den, but I found my first suspect in their entertainment lounge. The receiver was easy to get to, and even though it was hooked to the projection unit of the biggest screen I'd ever seen, all the connections were normal.

After things were plugged in and connected I found a remote for the giant television, pushed the button for the sixteen-foot screen to roll down. After it was operating, I managed to get it started on the rest of the account setup. I left the receiver to do it's downloading and other crap and went looking for the next room. I felt like I was ready for another look at the bombshell by now, but though I walked around into bedrooms unannounced, I didn't manage to catch her even more nearly naked anywhere.

Three hours later I was done. I hadn't seen the beauty again during the whole time. I packed everything back up, put her old receivers in my pickup, gathered the paperwork, and went toward the pool to look for her.

She'd been by the pool the whole time I guess, working on her tan. This made me really happy since I found her lying on her front on the lounger with her fantastic ass pointed right at me as I walked up to get the paperwork signed.

"Are you done already?" she asked, after hearing me walk toward her.

Somehow I was able to get a yes Ma'am out before I nearly swallowed my tongue. She'd been sunning for sure, since at some time she'd removed what little she'd been wearing before. That was plain when she turned over after I answered her.

By now even I had figured out she was getting her jollies somehow by teasing me, and it didn't bother me a bit. Hell, my part of the bargain was getting to see her naked. Sure, I wished I could just drop trou and crawl between her legs, but that wasn't going to happen. I concentrated on being grateful for the view while she signed my papers. I'd be leaving with an aching dick but what the hell; it would go down again, someday.

When I turned to leave she spoke up.

"Wait a second. You haven't even showed me how to work it," she said, and she was getting up off the lounger as I turned back toward her.

I wanted to apologize and tell her it had slipped my mind, but when I saw those big titties in their full uncovered glory all I could do was let my mouth drop open. Letting my eyes drop away from the big luscious milk fruit didn't help a damned thing either. Her sparse auburn bush came into view and I'll swear I could see just the top of her slit from this angle. She didn't give me time to gather my wits either.

"Come on," she said, taking hold of my hand, "You've got to show me the difference between this setup and the other one. I don't want to be stuck here by myself all weekend with nothing but a test pattern to watch."

Even though my brain was clouded and foggy at the moment, her words came through quickly. This was Wednesday afternoon and unless I was more confused than I thought, she'd just told me she'd be here alone until next Monday.

Why was she telling me this? Not to mention why was she leading me back into the house without bothering to even put on her light robe. She was holding my hand, leading me inside, and she didn't have one damned stitch covering that lethal body. Things like this didn't happen to me.

Sure, I guess my looks were acceptable, for a guy at least. At six two and a solid non-fat two-thirty-five I even stood out in a Texas crowd. Still and yet the girls weren't beating a path to my door. Even though I did ok when I went out to two-step with the ladies, a naked beauty dragging me into her house wasn't in my experience. Maybe I was making more out of her nudity than she was. Hell, of course I was.

Inside the house I expected us to head for the entertainment lounge and the giant TV but it wasn't the case. She led me upstairs and directly into what I thought of as the master bedroom. She stopped right in front of the custom made cabinet for her video equipment.

When I'd been in here earlier to get things connected I couldn't help but notice the decor. She had the biggest damned bed I'd ever seen. It faced a giant flat-panel TV and I hadn't missed the ten by twelve mirror directly over the bed. The cabinet near the TV had everything from an old fashioned VCR on up. Her DVD player had some kind of caddy that must have held fifty DVDs and it looked like it could change them on its own. That wasn't the problem right now though. She was nearly bouncing from foot to foot and hurrying me along to get the thing going.

"Find us a sexy movie," she said, as soon as I got a picture.

I didn't know a sexy movie from a kick in the ass. I knew porno when I saw it and in fact I knew exactly where to go to find some, but I didn't think that was what she had in mind. I moved the menu to the pay-per-view section and gave her the remote so she could make her own selection.

"Just scroll up and down until you find what you like, Ma'am," I said.

"Reanna, my name is Reanna, Chuck," she said, and I was bumfuzzled again.

My name hadn't come up before and from the way she called it I knew she knew it somehow. What I didn't know was how she knew it. That was something I decided I did want to know though.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.