Jimmy and Lisa - Cover

Jimmy and Lisa

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Lancelot 88

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jimmy is a teenage geek who has never had any real experience with a girl, except for what has been provided by his older sister's hunger for a mouhful of his cum now and then. His world changes when his sister introduces him to Lisa, who is eager to expand her own knowledge of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

On the way home from Lisa's house I stopped at a drug store and went directly to the condom section. Man, what a awesome selection. Different colors, "extra large" (yeah, dream on), ribbed (for her) and on and on. I grabbed a box of plain old Trojans and headed for the checkout. There were two checkouts open. At one an older woman cashier was checking out a man with a bunch of diapers. The other one was operated by a girl about 16 or so. She didn't have any customers at the moment so I casually walked up to her register and tossed the box of condoms on the belt. She picked up the box without realizing what it was. She had to turn the box around a couple of times before the scanner picked up the code. By then she knew what she had in her hand and I saw a little blush in her cheeks. Without looking up at me she said, "Will that be all, sir?"

"Yup", I said, grinning at her embarrassment. At that point our eyes meet and the blush on her cheeks deepened. She dropped the box in a bag with the receipt and handed it to me. Still grinning I left the store laughing to myself. 'I guess she'll have a story to tell her friends' I thought (like I did that sort of thing everyday).

When I got home there was my sister in the living room again. Man, why couldn't she be in her room so I wouldn't have to face her right now. Then I noticed that she had her cell phone to her ear. Oh, damn, was she talking to Lisa, getting a report on what we had done today. Now is was my turn to blush. She saw me, said a quick goodbye on the phone, then raising her eyebrows a bit, she said, "So, I guess you've been 'hanging out' with Lisa again?"

I wasn't sure where this was going so I tried to push a little, "Yeah, is that OK with you?"

"Hey, I don't care. You're big enough to look out for yourself. Just as long as you're giving her what she needs it's none of my business."

"Cool", I said as I mentally wiped the sweat from my brow.

"Just watch out you don't get too carried away", she said. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I wasn't about to ask. I just wanted to get to my room so I could be by myself and not have to answer any more questions. She didn't say anything else as I headed down the hall to my room so I felt I was home free.

After supper I went back to my room, knocked off my homework, and then played video games until I was tired enough to go to bed. I lay in bed thinking of Lisa and wondering how long I would have to wait to get to use one of the condoms I had bought. Just thinking of sliding my cock into Lisa's slippery cunt made my cock start to grow hard. Fucking her in the ass had been great, but the thought of actually having my cock in her cunt was intoxicating. I drifted off to sleep with that thought on my mind.

Sometime in the night, I don't know what time it was, but it was still pitch black, I was awakened by the movement of my bed. I knew instantly what was, after all this wasn't the first time my sister got hungry for cock in the middle of the night. I decide to pretend that I was still asleep just for the fun of it. I knew she didn't care if I woke up or not. All she wanted was a cock in her mouth and what she could make come out of it. Without hesitation she pulled the covers off of me and grabbed the waistband of my shorts. She pulled my shorts down with one swift yank, like I said she didn't care if she woke me up or not. I felt her hand close around my already half erect cock and start to stroke. Before she could get it in her mouth I had a full hard on.

Her lips slid over the head of my cock and her tongue went to work swirling around the tip. Oh, god, that felt good! I was going to have to struggle to keep from cumming if I wanted the fantastic sensations to keep going. I tried to imagine that my cock was in Lisa's cunt instead of my sisters hungry mouth, but that didn't work. No way did Lisa's cunt have a tongue in it like the one that was going wild all over my cock (Note to God: Put the R & D shop to work on a female with a tongue in her cunt. Man, what a fuck that would be, you could suck on one tongue while the other licked your cock while you fucked her. Oh, yeah, be sure to make it long enough so she can lick her clit and stick it up her ass if she wants to. Ha, ha, guess what that chick would be doing 24/7. OK, so my mind goes off the deep end sometimes when I'm getting my cock sucked).

I gave up pretending to be asleep. I put my hands on my sisters head and started to fuck her mouth. She liked that and held her lips tight around my shaft as it pumped in and out of her wet mouth. Her tongue was like a snake poised to strike at the head of my cock every time it came into range. I felt my orgasm building to a point where there was no way to stop it. I stopped fucking with just the head of my cock in her mouth and let her tongue take me over the edge. I knew she loved to get as much cum on her tongue as possible before she had to swallow to make room for more.

I let out a gasp as my cock exploded and shot a nice thick spurt of hot cum onto her tongue. It was quickly followed by three more spurts. I felt her swallowing as my cock throbbed in her mouth. She milked the last drops out of me and licked them off the tip of my cock.

"Oh, god, you wouldn't believe how bad I needed that", she said breathlessly.

"Did you get enough?"

"I never get enough", she whispered, "is there any more? Maybe I'd better make sure."

That was my plan. Actually, I just wanted to have my cock in her mouth as long as possible, if I came again that would fine, but mainly I wanted to feel her wet mouth sucking my cock.

My body jerked as her tongue touched the head of my cock as it was still super sensitive from just having an orgasm. She knew just how to take care of that problem. She carefully covered my half erect cock with her mouth so that the sensitive head was safely at the back of the tongue while the tip of her tongue licked the shaft. I just relaxed and thought maybe I'd just dose off and dream of Lisa's cunt while she kept my cock in her mouth for the rest of the night. I didn't really go to sleep, but I lay there a long time without moving as I enjoyed the sensation of having my cock in my sisters mouth. I was a little surprised at how soon my cock began to revive, growing harder and harder as the head pushed further into the back of her mouth. All the while her tongue kept slowly running up and down the shaft.

I think she was enjoying giving me a long slow suck as much as I was enjoying getting it. When my cock was fully erect again she moved her mouth up to where she could lick the head. My cock had calmed down enough so it felt good having the head licked. After she had been sucking me for at least an hour I began to feel the approach of another orgasm. As she felt me begin to squirm she increased the pace of her licking and stroking. She kept working for another ten minutes before my cock really began to throb.

The orgasm came like it was in slow motion, just building and building until my cock suddenly began to release my cum not so much in spurts as in long streams. I don't know how much there was, but my sister sure seemed to be happy having her tongue coated with cum again.

When she had finished swallowing the last of it she moaned softly, "Mmmmm, that was so good. It may have taken awhile to get it, but it was worth every minute of the time it took." She sat up on the side of my bed. "I don't know what that girl is doing to you, but she sure has your balls operating at maximum capacity. Well, you better get a bit more sleep so you'll be ready for tomorrow." With that she was gone and I was asleep before she shut my door.

I was a bit groggy when it was time to get up in the morning, but I managed to get going OK. I remembered to take a couple of condoms out of the box and put them in my pocket. I had no idea if I would see Lisa today, but I wanted to be ready. In the back of my mind that remark by my sister kept haunting me 'You better get a bit more sleep so you will be ready for tomorrow.' Did she know something was going to happen today or was it just a passing comment. Just what was going on between those two anyway. They were certainly telling each other a lot more that they were telling me. Oh well, it doesn't really matter does it as long as my cock is getting all this first class treatment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.