Caught by My Mom! - Cover

Caught by My Mom!

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: A mother decides that she'll have to take matters into her own hands to prevent her young son from becomming a sex addict.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

When I was in the seventh grade I had a girlfriend named Susan. I also had two best friends named Danny and Johnny. They were all a year older than me. I liked Susan because she would come over to my house at lunchtime during the school year and let me finger her pussy and, even though it always smelled like old fish, I enjoyed it. I liked Danny and Johnny because they taught me how to jack-off properly. I had a technique where I would lay on the floor and press my dick between my clinched thighs, but when they saw that, they showed me how I could sit in a chair or on the bed and jack-off much easier.

I was so appreciative of Danny and Johnny that one Saturday I asked them if I could suck their dicks. I did Johnny first and after he came in my mouth, he sat down to rest while I sucked Danny. Unfortunately, that was the exact time that my mom decided to come home from work and find her sweet boy on his knees giving one of his friends a blowjob. Because the situation was so awkward, she made the boys go home before I could finish and I spent the rest of the day listening to a lecture about the evils of "being queer."

I thought things had died down when, a couple of weeks later, I had my friends over on another Saturday. Danny and I got on my mom's bed with Susan between us and she jacked us both off. But before she could finish, wouldn't you know it, my mom caught us again! So besides the lecture about "being queer," I also got a lecture about teenaged pregnancy. That was just not my lucky day.

I guess my mom was concerned about me because she probably though that I was turning into a sex addict. I didn't care who I had sex with; girls or boys. I'm sure she felt that she had to straighten me out quickly before I really got into trouble. That's why she instituted a plan that would get me back on the straight and narrow path.

One night after dinner, she told me to take my shower and get ready for bed. I showered and put on my pajamas and then came out to the living expecting to watch a few minutes of TV before going to bed. However, I was surprised to see the way that my mom was dressed. She usually wore pajamas to bed like me, but on that night, she wore a thin negligee. So thin, in fact, that I could see her nipples and the bush of hair that I knew was her pussy. I was confused about this change of routine.

"Mom," I asked, "why are you dressed like that. Where are your PJs?"

"I don't need them tonight, Honey."

She shut off the TV and led me into her bedroom. Even though she never spanked me, I thought for sure that I was going to get a whipping! Instead, she stood in front of me and took off her negligee. She had a nice body because she was only 35 years old and still tight.

When she was completely naked, she swept her hands down her body and asked, "Do you like this?"

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say. Would she hit me if I said yes? Would she hit me if I said no? Finally I decided I would have to take a chance.

"We-l-l, yes," I answered.

She pointed to her bush.

"Do you know what this is," she asked.

"That's your pussy."

"Show me what you can do with it," she said.

I stepped closer and gingerly put my hand on her bush. Then I used my finger to find the opening of her pussy and pushed it in.

"You finger it," I said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.