Life's Discoveries - Cover

Life's Discoveries

Copyright© 2008 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 9: Changes and Moral Mistakes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Changes and Moral Mistakes - A busty teen with some extra equipment comes to terms with her addition and explores herself and others, evntually finding those close around her can satisfy her intense needs. Some other story codes may apply, but are only applicable to a single scene.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hermaphrodite   Brother   First   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Slow  

My freshman year came to a close abrutly. I was now 14 and almost a half. During the last 5 months, I had been getting off multiple times daily from my wonderful step-brother and my next door neighbor, Leslie, who was also fucking my brother, Adam. She was truly a definition of insatiable, a nympho who liked to fuck until she was raw.

Then everything changed.

First, Adam, who had graduated, had taken off with friends on a summer long road trip before college. No more daily dick for me. For the first couple of weeks, it wasn't so bad, I just managed by spending more time with Leslie, who was also missing him, probably more than me. They had really developed a relationship during the last few months. We compensated by spending the first couple weeks of summer lounging around, getting sun, and screwing each other's brains out.

Then a true disaster hit. Her mom had gotten a permanent job in a far off city. We cried together for most of the day once we found out. During the last three days before they moved, we made sure and really took care of our libidos. One day we hit 9 hours of sex, stopping only to go to the bathroom, eat/drink, and occasionally cuddle. I helped her pack, trying not to think about how I was going to be able to take care of my needs without her. It was selfish, but I had only found sex by tricking guys before I met her. Was I going to be forced to do this again? And at what risk?

They finally moved away. On a side note, I found out later that Leslie took her GED and got into college. Adam, found this out and transferred to her college, and they re-kindled their relationship. They stayed together, eventually getting married, but keeping up with a swinging lifestyle. I saw them occasionally, but I discovered that it was best to let them live their lives and not bring up old times...

But for that summer, I sunk into a deep depression. All alone.

I spent most of the first part of June in my room, sobbing, and jerking myself off to the memories of the previous spring. It wasn't sexy or fun, really just sad. My body had expected to be drained multiple times per day, and now, it was all up to me.

Finally, my step mother came into my room one day, obviously knowing that I was depressed about something.

"KC, you need to get out of the house. There is a spot open for an internship at my clinic that you may enjoy. Not only would you pass the time, healing these wounds that you've been licking, but you would also get valuable knowledge and job experience in case you every went into medicine or science."

I decided, what the hell.

I nodded in affirmation.

"Good, be ready at 7 tomorrow morning, I'll take you with me."

The next morning, I dressed in my usual loose clothes attire, but put on make-up and did my hair nice in a long braid.

We stopped on the way to get some breakfast. While I was eating my bagel, my step-mom filled me in.

"Okay, you are getting paid, minimum wage, and you will be doing a lot of the grunt work. You know, like filing, organizing supplies, checking readings, maybe even get to help some of the staff with preparations for examinations, stuff like that."

I realized that I had never really asked what she did or what type of clinic it was. So I asked.

"What type of clinic is this?" I asked softly, I think it was the first time I had talked in weeks.

"Look who found her voice!" She cheered, I responded with a straight face.

"Well, um, it's a fertility clinic. We have a sperm bank and we help couples get pregnant. We also do a lot of free medical work for single women who either may be pregnant or are pregnant."

"Oh".

We arrived. The clinic was large, with lots of people constantly on the move. The first few days were hectic, but once I got use to it all, it quickly became routine. My hours after the first day were better, though. I worked the noon to nine shifts, meaning that I had the back rooms to myself more. The longer I was there the more upset I became — everyone was always in a good mood and way to cheerful.

But not me, here I was stuck with this curse that stopped me from living a normal life. It was too unfair. I found myself resenting those around me even more, barely covering my disdain while making sure to do my job.

After I was working there for a week, I found myself in one of the stalls sobbing quietly to myself, slowly stroking a raging hard-on. I was thinking, why couldn't there be others like me? That would solve my problem, wouldn't it, if it was a normal for other girls to have a penis?

Then I had an idea. I was in the best place to make sure I could spread my seed. Oh course, why didn't I think of it sooner? It was so simple.

Tucking my cock up against my stomach and getting dressed, I wiped my eyes. This would show everyone, a way of evening the odds!

I made my way into the sperm storage area. It was after dark, and there was no one in there at the time. There were security cameras, but they watched the public areas and the doors leading to the outside, since I was already in the back, they wouldn't see anything. I grabbed a canister out of storage, one of the hundreds like it, and pulled it into a private bathroom, that only had one toilet. I went to quickly grab a large pitcher as well.

I quickly cleaned out all the small containers, washing the frozen sperm down the sink. Making sure they were all empty and clean with labels intact, I pulled my still hard cock out.

Jerking quickly now, and with a purpose, I orgasmed quickly. It had been almost a day since my last load, and I wasn't disappointed. I aimed my dick into the pitcher and let loose. I filled up the pitcher past the halfway mark and set it down, resuming my frantic stroking.

Arriving at another orgasm, I dropped to my knees from it's strength, barely remembering to point my cock-head down, adding another big load.

Deciding quickly to get one more, I shoved 2 fingers hard into my pussy while squeezing my tired dick as hard as I could. Pretty soon, I moaned out my third and final orgasm of the session, filling the pitcher to the brim.

Next, I carefully re-filled each and every one of the sperm containers, put their lids on and placed them carefully back into the large canister. I had managed to fill 30 containers!

I quickly put the canister back into frozen storage and cleaned up any evidence that remained. One down, a couple hundred to go! Maybe I could make some good out of this summer after all. Just thinking about the potential hundreds of dickgirl offspring made me giddy, chuckling wickedly to myself. The clinic took in dozens of new samples each day and used or shipped out to other clinics dozens daily.

I repeated this every day I worked, keeping track of which canisters I had 'altered'. Saving myself for work only, I managed to swap out 2 canisters a day, at the beginning of my shift and at the end. I found myself working more and harder as I now had a growing vested interest in the place.

Then after the 4th of July, another opportunity came up. We lived in a large city, and there was a near constant stream of women, often teenagers, who came in for a pregnancy test. I was getting to be well liked by the medical staff, due to my increase in work quality, and was offered a chance to help out the nurses who took care of these girls.

The first of interest that came along was a 19 year old dropout from a local college. She said that she had sex with a couple different guys two weeks ago, unprotected. She was pretty, blonde and thin. Just seeing her reminded me of Leslie, and I felt my heart sink again. I grabbed a squirt-bottle of lotion (used for lubing up the nurses/docs hands during pelvic exams) and went to the bathroom. I undid the top with the pump and emptied it out into the toilet, I noticed that it was a thick-white lotion/lube. Perfect. I quickly got out my dick, which I hadn't had a chance to use yet today (we were busy), and coaxed a round of semen out of it, filling the bottle most of the way up and I put the lid back on and made my way back out.

Now, the girl was in the room, I quietly, after smiling hello, made my way to the table and put the bottle on it.

My heart was throbbing with excitement and dread.

The nurse came in and after a few words, put her gloves on. Without even looking, she pumped a few shots of my sperm from the bottle and spread it over her hands. I held the chart and took notes as I watched the nurse examine the young girl's pretty pussy with her sperm covered hands, even slipping a couple fingers inside. I had to will my recently used penis to stay somewhat soft while watching this spectacle.

The exam ended without fanfare. The nurse told her that everything was in order, she was in her fertile cycle, but because it was only two weeks since her last contact, a pregnancy test wouldn't show anything just yet, and to come back after another week or two.

She came up positive 3 weeks later. I was a father?! The idea sent me into a delirious state of happiness that only fueled my desire to impregnate more women.

I added this to my daily routine, making a lube bottle of my own personal lube, making sure to carry it around with me to only impregnate those who were pretty. Also, I avoided monogamous couples, as it would be soon evident that the baby would have none of the dad's features.

My obsession with my job made the summer fly by. I soon forgot about my loneliness and concentrated on my new pastime - spreading the seed.

By the time my 10th grade year started at the end of August, I had replaced the entire supply of sperm at the clinic — probably several thousand vials of sperm!

I had also directly impregnated at most 100 or so women who came in for a pregnancy test, not counting the ones that were probably pregnant anyway.

My favorites where those who came in for other weird reasons, there was about one per day. For instance, one college girl came in for some cream to use because she had so much sex, she was prone to a constant infection. I took care of her. Another was a middle-aged single woman, who was desperate to have a child before it was too late and was on fertility medications — I soon found out that she was having quintuplets a few weeks after I helped with her exam! Another was a girl wanting a spermicidal lubricant for use with her boyfriend, they had just started dating and he was insisting on having sex. I did actually feel a little bad, giving her a bottle of my own blend.

Those weren't counting the two motherloads, so to speak...

Another time, the government had raided a nearby religious compound, and made all 100 or so teenage girls came through for examinations. They all ended up pregnant ... I hoped their religion could explain a few 'abnormalities'!

Right before school started, we did a field trip to a local all girls' school at the request of the administration, to give all the girls a checkup. The school went bankrupt a few months later after the majority of its student body turned up pregnant. Since it was all women on our field trip, we were never suspected. Luckily, the only male teacher was under suspicion, but he left the country before anyone could give him a genetic test ... I consoled myself thinking that he must have been doing something wrong anyway to bolt like that.

My internship came to a close the day before school.

Now that I didn't have my mind preoccupied with creating offspring, my old loneliness came back and also an intense desire to either get fucked or fuck someone. It had now been 3 ½ months since anyone has touched or seen my genitals, and I had to remedy the situation.

I went to a back-to-school party that some of the upperclassmen were throwing, originally with the intent of doing one of my old habits of finding a drunk guy to screw.

But life presented me with another opportunity. Creeping through the party house, I came across a younger guy, probably 8th grade, who was tied up with duct tape, completely naked. Obviously some of the older guys had hazed him pretty bad and left him there all night, there were Indian burns on his arms, his eyebrows shaved and whipped cream smothered all around him. He was blind-folded by the tape and sobbing quietly to himself. I decided to do some community service to make up for my recent evil ways and make this night a little better for the poor guy.

He was tied to a wooden chair with no arm-rests, his arms tied around the back. His head perked up as he heard me enter the room, close, and lock the door. He was a skinny guy, probably only 5'7.

"Who's there? Please don't do anything else, let me out, I wont tell anyone" He begged.

"Shhhh" I whispered

"Who are you, did they send you in here, to torture me more ... I'm so fucking embarrassed, let go!" He begged, his voice breaking, more tears running down his face.

I pulled off my t-shirt, letting my huge tits bounce around freely above my corset, shoving my already hard nipple into his mouth. He initially resisted, be realizing what it was, slowly started to suckle on my massive tit.

My eyes rolled back, God, I had forgotten how good this felt. My pussy immediately let out a large drop of my juice, running all the way down my leg. Without another thought I went down and popped his dick into my mouth. He started off pretty small, only a few inches, and I thought I may be disappointed; his balls were small, like marbles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.