Life's Discoveries - Cover

Life's Discoveries

Copyright© 2008 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 7: New Routines

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: New Routines - A busty teen with some extra equipment comes to terms with her addition and explores herself and others, evntually finding those close around her can satisfy her intense needs. Some other story codes may apply, but are only applicable to a single scene.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hermaphrodite   Brother   First   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Slow  

We spent the morning having breakfast, watching tv, just hanging out, being best friends. We had completely satiated ourselves for the time being, so we actually had a morning without the thought of more sex looming in front of us. Plus, her mom was home, so it was good for her to see us becoming normal friends, without being hidden in the bedroom.

We ate a light lunch and decided to go for a mid-day dip in my outside hot tub. It was still January and school wasn't meant to start for a couple more days, but the hot water would keep us warm. I don't really have any swim wear, I used to just wear normal clothes, but today was different. But Leslie had other ideas.

She handed me a wad of clothes, and told me to try and find something that I could wear in the Jacuzzi. She meanwhile disappeared into the bathroom.

I stood in her room, and looked at my options. I knew she wouldn't have a swim-top that I could wear because of our obvious size difference. But, I had a couple choices: an oversized dark t-shirt, an old white t-shirt that had the neck-line ripped, and a small bikini top. I decided against the oversized t-shirt, I didn't want to wear something that bulky. I also decided against the bikini top, it was too small and the jiggling of my boobs would knock it off before I even got outside. I pulled on the white t-shirt, pulling hard to get it over my chest. It flattened my chest, spreading my tits from my navel to my shoulders and even around my sides. I ripped the neck-line a little more and readjusted myself. Now I had a decent amount of cleavage, but I was still pressed flat.

Next, I looked at the options for the bottoms: bikini swim bottoms (nope), boy-shorts (maybe), and regular jean shorts (nope). Hmmm, I looked around and found a wrap-around skirt meant for the beach. I pulled on the bikini bottoms, arranging my dick down between my legs and put on the wrap-around. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and right then Leslie reappeared.

Did she have any clothes that didn't make her look like a complete slut?

She was wearing the smallest bikini possible. Except for the thin strings holding it together, the only things covered were her fat nipples, most of her areola, and some of her pussy. The bottoms were so small that her fat outer lips hung in the open, and the material managed to pull her heavy inner labia up, but only half covered them. She had her hair pulled up on her head.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"Beautiful, barely worth bothering with the swimsuit"

"Yeah, but the tease is nice. Good job on yourself, I can see your nipples and areola through the shirt!"

We quickly went to my house and around the side gate. I noticed that the only car there was Adam's.

The air was brisk so we eased in pretty fast, relaxing in the hot water up to our necks. Her hair stayed dry on her head, while mine floated lazily around the tub.

We cuddled up next to each other for company while we talked about BS.

Out of nowhere, Adam came outside, dressed in his swim trunks.

"Hi, KC, wanna introduce me to your friend?"

"Uh, yeah, this is Leslie, our new neighbor, and this is Adam, my step-brother" I said making the introductions.

Leslie actually stayed modest and kept underwater as she shook his hand lightly.

"Nice to meet you Leslie, mind if I jump in?" He said, getting in the second we motioned for him too. Leslie gave me a sideways look, letting me know how hot she though he was. But the entire time, she didn't flirt with him, I guess she wanted to check with me first before making any moves, which was fine with me as long I wasn't denied by either of them.

As we all talked, and they got to know each other, I got a naughty idea!

With both of us in the water to our necks, she had to really slouch to stay that far down. To hold herself up, she had both arms draped over the side of the tub, and her legs were spread to prop herself up on the side seats. Adam was laying on the other side of the 8 person hot tub. I reached my hand down her stomach, and gently pulled her tiny bikini to the side of her pussy. He eyes got wide as she realized what I was doing, but she quickly composed herself and acted like nothing was wrong, as we all continued our conversation.

Completely hidden by the bubbles and motions of the hot tub water, I gently grabbed her now swelling clit and slowly jerked it off in between my thumb and index finger. I went slowly and deliberately, so my arm wouldn't look like it was moving, and to really build her up. Pretty soon she was biting her lip and trying to cover up her shallow panting. Whenever she had to speak, she started by lightly coughing to make sure she didn't moan. Soon her clit was rock hard and poking away from her body, giving me room to make inch and a half long strokes on it.

This was all getting me worked up now — I mean — jerking the clit of my new girlfriend without my step-brother knowing! I used my other hand and all too easily, pulled my hardening meat out of my small swim bottoms. My penis now bobbed weightlessly in the water in front of me, obscured by the whirlpool.

"Leslie, you need to come home, we have errands to run!!!" Yelled her mom over the fence.

Sounding very frustrated, Leslie yelled back "Okay, be there in a minute..."

I better finish her off quick ... I tightly grabbed her clit and made a few more quick strokes.

She all of a sudden, bobbed her head down into the water, grabbing my hand and keeping it on her clit, as I felt her body vibrate into orgasm. She came back up panting and smiling, turning around to climb out of the hot tub. I could still see her thighs twitching as she climbed out next to me.

"Nice meeting you Adam, I'm sure I'll see you around" She said bouncing on her heels to make her near-naked boobs jiggle like crazy. She stood directly behind me so my head blocked his view of her engorged pussy lips ignoring the confines of her tiny outfit, and hanging heavily down her inner thighs.

"And you, KC, I'll see you later" She said sexily, leaning in and giving a very deep kiss that I could feel in my dick, before bouncing off home.

Adam just stared at her as she left, before realizing that I was still there.

"Nice girl" He said.

"Interested?"

"Um..."

"I'll arrange it later if you want" I said cutting him off. "She is insatiable, even for me. But you can try and tame her if you want, on one condition."

"What's that?" He asked.

"You don't neglect me." I said, gliding over to his side and kissing him deeply.

"No problem", he got out in between kisses. He swiveled around into a sitting position, and pulled me onto his lap, facing him. My still hard dick poked out of the water, which we both saw and laughed at. He was starting to be more comfortable around it. With both hands he kneaded my boobs through the thin shirt, forcing me to groan into his mouth. Fucking the shit out of Leslie was nice, but she was primarily interested in my dick, and mostly ignored my tits. Now they were getting the attention they deserved. I reached down and pulled off the skirt and slipped out of the swim bottoms, and next reached down to free his hard cock from his shorts. Meanwhile after accidentally ripping the t-shirt more, he just pulled it off me, making my heavy tits flop around for a second before resuming his attack.

I raised myself up and in one thrust, impaled myself onto his cock. My pussy was drenched with desire after having been ignored for the past 24 hours. I was slipperier than oil on water, but tight enough that we felt every vein on his penis as is burrowed its way into me. I rolled my hips around for a minute, savoring the feel of his dick massaging my cervix, before I came hard, the orgasm taking me by surprise. Trying to locate the exact muscles, I clenched my dick again, this time with more success, no cum came out. Instead, I just got hornier and desperate for more sex. I resumed my assault on his dick, grinding my hips into his hard.

He soon left my tits, which I pressed up against him to give them support (and my dick was pressed up against us too, but he never complained). Adam then grabbed my bouncing ass and used all of his strength to fuck me onto him.

No longer in control, I just let him use my body like a sex toy and enjoyed the orgasms as they rolled through me. Now that I was mastering the technique for holding back my torrent of cum, I could just enjoy getting fucked. My dick was throbbing though and I wondered how long I could last before the river of cum exploded out of it without my control.

Pretty soon he was lifting me up and pulling me down about 8 of his 9 inches every second. His face was straining, and his arms bulging as he mercilessly fucked me senseless. Water was splashing over the sides from our animal fucking.

With one last pull, he slammed into me with all of his quarterback force, my tiny cunt lips smashed up against the base of his cock, as it began to violently spew its load, splashing into my womb. I shook into one last orgasm before completely collapsing into him.

We lay there for a minute before getting out, we were starting to prune. I felt rejuvenated, and satisfied. Except for my cock wouldn't relax one bit. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen it harder.

We dried off, grabbed our clothes and made our way to my room. Over the course of the next 3 hours he fucked me 4 more times. I somehow managed not to spurt any semen during any of my countless orgasms. We did every position possible, and by the end I passed out with my dick still hard and his cum liberally oozing out of my well-used pussy.

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my lips. Opening my eyes, I saw Leslie laying next to me. My dick was still huge, but not hard. The second she saw me awake, she got up.

"Evening sleepy-head, get ready, my mom is taking us out to dinner"

"Ok" I got up and nearly fell over on still wobbly legs. She was dressed pretty conservatively for her: A thin tight long sleeve sweater (with a bra!) that was tucked into a pleated skirt that went half-way down her thighs. She had her hair loose over her shoulders.

I got up, put on a pair of boxers, loose jeans, a bra, and a short sleeve sweater of mine that had a deep neck-line, showing off some cleavage. I pulled my hair out of the ponytail where it dried from the Jacuzzi, and pulled it loose around one shoulder, letting it drape over my left tits, making its long journey before falling over the end. Some socks and shoes and I was ready. Leslie had one enough makeup for the both of us, so I went without. Good thing the jeans were loose, my dick was still heavy and long with neglect and the myriad of orgasms this afternoon without releasing cum had sent my body into a sperm making frenzy, my pouch was really pronounced. I couldn't wait to 'share' it with Leslie later!

Making our way to her house, I could feel Adam's sperm leaking out of my pussy and down my legs. It made me feel naughty and sexy, putting a bounce in my step that made my hips roll and my boobs dance in my bra.

Before going into her house I asked her "So, do you like my step-brother?"

Stopping she turned to me and carefully said "Well, he is a hunk, but he is your brother"

I cut her off "Step-brother, and that doesn't matter, its okay. Do you want me set any kind of fun up?"

"Sure"

We made it to the restaurant and had a nice meal, Italian. Towards the end of the meal, Leslie, put her hand on my thigh, reawakening my dormant cock. It sprang to life and was quickly getting hard. I politely made an excuse about going to the bathroom and once there, made it to a stall. I stood there with my dick hanging out of my jeans, now fully hard. What to do?

I couldn't go back out there like this, but I didn't want to waste the flood of semen inside of me into the toilet, I wanted to cover Leslie from head to toe in it later.

Before I could think of an answer, Leslie came into the stall with me, I must have forgotten to lock it! Without thinking I spun her around, pulled down her panties to her knees and slammed my dick into her. Our height difference made it impossible to get much more than half into her, but it was enough. She must either have been horny too, or perpetually wet, because I felt a gush of juices flow from her as I entered. I hadn't bothered to pull her hanging lips out of the way, so for the first few thrusts, they were dragged along with me into her before they fell heavily to the side, hugging my dick.

She was happy to see me, she was quietly moaning and her pussy was clenching at me tightly as I rabbit fucked her soft hole.

"God, Leslie, I have an ocean of cum built up for you, It'll be soon" I gasped as my hips became a blur.

"No, you can't let it out here, there'll be too much of a mess, and my mom can't see it running down my legs!" She whimpered as an orgasm rocked her slim frame.

"Arrggh," I grunted in frustration as my long needed orgasm rocked me to the core. My legs almost gave out as my hips tried to arch up and get more of my red-hot dick into my slutty tramp's cunt.

At the last possible second, common sense won over, and I clamped down. My dick felt like it was going to explode, it actually hurt.

After our orgasms subsided, we pulled away from each other. I was still horny beyond belief and my dick was hard as steel with the entire length pulsating with my rapid heartbeat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.