Life's Discoveries - Cover

Life's Discoveries

Copyright© 2008 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 5: Close to Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Close to Home - A busty teen with some extra equipment comes to terms with her addition and explores herself and others, evntually finding those close around her can satisfy her intense needs. Some other story codes may apply, but are only applicable to a single scene.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hermaphrodite   Brother   First   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Slow  

Dinner was a quick affair, my step-mom had to return to work and my sister wasn't there. Adam gave me weird looks all throughout dinner, it made me kinda nervous. Hannah was having dinner with her boyfriend somewhere.

After dinner, I went upstairs and changed into an oversized t-shirt. My boobs stretched it out so much I could easily make out the pink of my nipples through it, and it barely covered my ass. I was just going to read for a few minutes before turning in anyway, so I lay down on my stomach on my bed, propping my self up by my elbows and boobs to read.

I heard my door open and Adam was there, arms folded, holding something, wearing a t-shirt and boxers ... I wanted to cover myself up more, but I couldn't moved without my shirt raising up over my ass (I'm pretty sure the bottom of my cheeks were exposed anyway. Also, I was laying on my still sore dick, and I decided that I would rather him see my ass than my penis.

"You've got some explaining to do KC." Adam said.

"What about?" I had no clue what he meant, but I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. What did he know?

"Apparently there has been a girl with huge tits going around a bunch of parties and fucking drunk guys."

I froze again, saying nothing.

"Someone said her name was Kristy, short for Kristen. Well, right before Christmas, someone got a picture of her on their phone camera. And a group of guys are going to be waiting longer at the next few parties, hoping she makes an appearance, and to find out who she is."

"Why ... why are you telling me this" I feigned ignorance.

He came over to the side of my bed and handed me the photo he was holding. Sure enough, it was me in the corset and a tight shirt. It was a lousy photo, only a side profile of me — which only accented my boobs. But someone that saw me everyday would know it was me.

"I care about you, I know that we haven't really known each other all that well, but I want to change that. First, you need to stop going out and sleeping around. It's dangerous, and if they catch you, you would have too much explaining to do."

He sat down next to me and gently stroked my hair running down my back.

I started crying softly. "I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore, I just wanted to..." I trailed off, I didn't want to explain more than I should.

"Shhh, it's okay. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone. You must have some pretty strong hormones to make you go out like that." He joked. He lay next to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I laughed gently, wiping my eyes. "Yeah, I guess so, thanks for being good to me"

He smiled. He stroked my hair again, and left his huge hand on the top of my ass. We stared into each other's eyes for a long moment. Uh-oh, I could see were this was going if I didn't maintain some control.

He patted my butt, and gave it a gently squeeze. A quiet gasp escaped my lips. He immediately leaned in and kissed me. Now that my body was charging up, I returned the kiss with more and more vigor, before breaking it off.

"We can't, I can't."

He reached his large hands down over my bubble butt and dipped his finger into my already wet pussy. The telltale evidence of my arousal coated his fingers instantly.

"I think you do want this"

"Yes, but I can't, I..." How was I going to explain my dick, which was now lengthening up my stomach and starting to push into my boobs.

"I know that you have a penis. Mom told us a while back. It's okay. I mean, don't take offense if I ignore it, I'm much more interested in your feminine side."

"Okay" I was flabbergasted, my brother knew all along!

He leaned in and we resumed kissing while he lazily fingered me with his beefy fingers. My legs slowly spread to allow his better access. My pussy was tingling with desire from getting large male fingers teasing it for the first time.

Soon I was moaning and panting too much to be a good kisser. I reached back and pulled my shirt off, remaining on my stomach as much as possible. I still didn't want to ruin this by showing off my huge cock, which had to dwarf his.

"Man, KC, you really get wet don't you?" He said smiling. He brought his hand up and licked my girl-cream off of his fingers. A few big drops fell from his hand onto my shoulder.

I rolled over, pulling the blanket with me. I was now on my back, with my enormous jugs rolling over my ribcage. The blanket covered my stomach and cock effectively, and I laid one hand over it to keep it from tenting upwards. His eyes bulged out of their sockets when he saw them, and immediately dove in. Before I knew it he had both of his huge hands kneading my breasts, and pulling one of my nipples into his mouth, gently teething it.

He spent a good five minutes playing with my tits. Even as big as his hands were, he couldn't encircle one completely with both. I just lay there, enjoying the foreplay, eyes closed, moaning gently. Man, he was good, I was gently really worked up. When I felt another small gush of juices run out of my neglected cunt, I snapped my eyes open.

"Please fuck me, I need it bad, I haven't had a cock in me in several weeks." I begged.

He got up, pulled off his shirt and pulled his boxers down. His cock barely even popped up. It was large, about 9 inches, and stayed at a 45 degree angle to the ground. His balls were huge! I had only seen a few sets while out whoring, but his were a little bigger than ping pong balls, and pulled his sack down to his mid-thighs. Given his six and a half foot height, that was pretty far. It was stretched so much, it didn't have any wrinkles. I couldn't tell which was longer, his dick or his sack.

He crawled up in-between my legs and lined up his flaring cock-head with my small pussy. The second I felt his touch me, my body went limp, I wanted, no needed this. Even though I had cum several times with Leslie, my pussy never really got much attention and now it was demanding some action.

One little circle around my opening was enough to liberally coat his cock-head with my juices. He leaned in and his cock parted my tight lips. I gasped at the penetration, looking up and back to his face, which was contorted in pleasure as he pushed his cock deeper into me.

"You're one tight girl KC, damn" He grunted.

He managed to work about 6 inches in and began moving his hips. I reached up and hugged him around his torso. There was too much of a height difference for us to kiss while we fucked, I just let me head roll around, eyes clamped tight, enjoying the ride.

He was pretty big, bigger than my dildo, bigger than any of the guys I had slept with. My pussy was working overtime to accommodate his girth. My small pussy lips clung to his shaft on every out-thrust. It felt like he was turning my cunt inside out every time he pulled out and shoving my internal organs out of his way every time he pushed in.

Soon, he reached the end of the line, my cervix. He still had about an inch and a half left.

He began really thrusting his hips, on a quest to pound a little extra room out of me for that last little bit. I felt like I was being split in half by it. I knew now how Leslie felt earlier!

Every 6 inch thrust was followed by a variety of things. First, it pushed more of my juices out and running down my ass-crack. Next, the force that he was directing at my happy pussy was making my tits bounce from my belly button to slapping my chin. The exquisite sensations were causing me to moan loudly with each thrust, my moans were soon overlapping each other.

My orgasm started small, just the normal spikes of pleasure from his wonderful cock. He finally managed to get that last little bit of cock into me as he forced my cunt deeper. The spikes of pleasure slowly built into a crescendo of feelings, but his repeated assault on my cervix pushed me over the edge.

"Uhh, Uhh, Hhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh, God!" I screamed as the orgasm finally coalesced throughout me. I loved getting fucked!! Now that I can with my step-brother, I can get some much needed dick in me every day!!!

I eventually came down from my orgasmic plateau, feeling my cock surging with cum. I didn't cum very much, I had been emptied by Leslie only a couple hours ago. But I still coated my stomach and the bottom of my tits with my runny cum. The blanket absorbed most of that.

He just kept pounding away, not slowing down to let me recover.

We kept this up forever! I had never been fucked in the pussy this long before. He mercilessly pounded away at me for almost thirty minutes, while he forced an orgasm out of me every five or six minutes.

He suddenly slowed down, reached down and pulled both of my legs over his arms. Now, my ass was off the bed, my fat ass-cheeks rippling with every powerful thrust into me. Was now doing strong pile-driving strokes into me. He was lifted up enough that his huge swinging nuts were off the bed and smacking the top of my ass loudly. It felt like I was getting a good spanking! With my juices still running down my, my ass was soon wet and I could feel his nuts wetly splashing into me.

I soon lost count of my orgasms, after a while they just overlapped and I kept on an orgasmic high for several minutes before his body tensed up.

"Fuck ... Aaagghhhh!! Was his only sound the whole time. He froze up for a second, then pounded me with all his strength as his dick erupted deep in my cunt, which must have been black and blue from his brutal attack.

He must have had a good load, there was no room for it in my very tight dick-packed cunt, it flowed out as fast as it went in, running down my ass and finally hitting the sheets were it joined my copious juices in drenching my lower back.

He collapsed next to me, panting heavily. We just laid there and spooned for a while, enjoying our post-sex high.

"You're good, you can fuck my brains out whenever you want to!" I whispered, my body still twitching.

"Thank you, you're quiet a fuck yourself, I thought your pussy was going to tear my dick off." He replied. "I can't believe your body, you look like a little girl, but you have these" He said putting his left hand onto my left tit, massaging it gently.

"Don't forget about my juicy ass" I joked, wiggling it up against him, wiping our combined releases onto his stomach.

"So can I see it, your penis?" Adam asked.

"Um, sure, if you want. I hated it forever, but I'm starting to come around to it lately"

I pulled the wet blanket away. It wasn't rock hard anymore, but still near full size. He leaned over and looked down.

"Jesus Christ, were do you hide that thing? Its got to be a foot long!"

"Why do you think I wear baggy clothes all the time? And have to sneak out to fuck guys who are drunk?" I replied, pulling the blanket back over it.

"Well, nice package sis" He said.

We lay there in silence for a while. He never stopped rubbing my boob, which was getting me pretty horny again. Will my body ever be satisfied!? I guess he heard a few of my gentle moans, because he kissed my cheek and whispered"

"Want to go again?" Poking his now hard cock up against my ass added emphasis.

I looked back at him.

"Do you even have to ask? Go easy though, you gave me a rough ride just now, I can already tell my pussy is going to be really sore later." Sure enough, my lips still felt swollen, and I could feel heat radiating from my depths.

"Okay, easy it is"

He pulled himself up higher on the bed, and entered me from a spooning position.

"Oooohhhh, god your dick feels good" I gasped. I was already getting sore, but the return of his orgasm giving cock made it worthwhile.

He pushed himself all the way in again, and then just lay there, slowly circling his hips. His cock really didn't move much inside of me, but the movement made his cock-head massage my cervix, were it was crammed.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum fast from that" I moaned. As soon as I said it, I fell into another orgasm. My hips were rolling around trying to get him to fuck me, but he stayed still, letting my convulsions create all the friction.

We kept that up for about ten minutes. I was constantly writhing on his dick while he stayed still. The loads I was now shooting into the blanket were almost non-existent.

"Okay, KC, lets get to work" He said in desperation. Without leaving me, he pulled us up into a doggystyle position. I was on my hands and knees, with my huge breasts hanging down past my elbows. He grabbed my ass and gently rocked back and forth, pushing deeper still. He was taller than me, and was pushing his dick down into my pussy. My dick was hanging heavily below me, the head resting on the bed.

He slowly built up his tempo, until he was pounding away at me again. His heavy testicles were flying around, occasionally swinging through my legs and hitting my hard cock.

Soon he slide his hands down and completely encircled my tiny waist, pulling me onto his dick with my whole body. I felt like a complete fuck-toy and loved every second. My cream was running liberally down my thighs, and soaking the bed around my knees.

During yet another one of my orgasms, he reached down, grabbed a huge boob with each hand and pulled me up into his torso. Clamped down around my waist, angrily mauling my right tit with his other hand, while doing sharp hard jabs with his cock. He supported my weight, my legs hanging lifeless below me. My prick was dancing all over the place, free to wave around in front of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.