Life's Discoveries - Cover

Life's Discoveries

Copyright© 2008 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 3: Taking What I Need

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Taking What I Need - A busty teen with some extra equipment comes to terms with her addition and explores herself and others, evntually finding those close around her can satisfy her intense needs. Some other story codes may apply, but are only applicable to a single scene.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hermaphrodite   Brother   First   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Slow  

I walked out of the doctor's office, still trying to absorb all the new information. I had gone in for some examinations over the last couple of weeks, and all the tests came back today.

Okay, let me get this straight:

1. My sperm are 100% fertile, and my count is off the charts.

2. My testicle resides in the place of one of my ovaries.

3. My other ovary is 'shut down' because the hormones from the testicle block the female stuff from releasing an egg or starting my period.

4. The erectile tissue that anchors my dick to me is extremely interconnected with both my entire pelvis and my pussy.

5. The 'pouch' I get is a type of secondary bladder that stores my semen until release, since my inner-nut constantly produces sperm.

So basically, in a nutshell: I won't ever be able to have my penis removed without damaging my vagina and ability to enjoy sex. And if I ever want to get pregnant, I would need to take some hormone enhancers that suppress the male hormones, and allow my ovary to work.

At least the second part is kinda cool, I am my own birth control — I half to take medicine to get pregnant!

Oh yeah, it's been a little over a month since I last wrote.

My routine has become an average of one good frigging (or candle) session per day — I've become insatiable. I've entered a state of confusion on my dick — on one hand it's still disgusting, it stops me from having a normal life, and it is too big for me to control. I just want to feel like a girl and not worry about it. On the other hand, I find myself thinking back to that night when I was drunk and jerked myself off. Now that I'm gonna have it forever, I may have to resolve these feelings at some point.

But not this week. I have been getting a bold plan, that makes me both wet and scared shitless at the same time.

I'm going to get laid.

Halloween is coming up, and there is a big party on Friday, just a few streets down. I heard about it from my brother talking on the phone. It is going to be a costume party.

My plan:

Find a costume that allows me to have sex with it on, and hides my dick.

Go to the party late (but not too late).

Pick out a target, preferably a little drunk.

And fuck his brains out.

Leave before anything bad happens.

Seemed simple enough, all it would take is a lot of courage from me, and a little luck.

Now to find a costume.

After leaving the doc's office, I went into a costume shop — but they were all sold out of stuff.

I noticed a little farther down was a lingerie store. I poked my head in and the old lady behind the counter got a big smile and asked what I needed.

"Hello sweetie, welcome to Helga's House of Leather and Lace. What can I help you with, hopefully nothing too extreme, since you're so young?"

I smiled back and replied "Well, there is a costume party this weekend, and I was hoping to find something that was a corset-style ... but with a skirt."

"Hmm, well, let's take a look." She showed me her selection, while digging through them, I came across the perfect one. It was a black leather corset that goes around the waist, with a loose black satin mini-skirt for the bottom. The only problem was the top of the corset, it had cups for the boobs, but that was it. I hadn't thought about my chest.

"This is just about perfect, what size is it?"

"Oh its way to big for you, it's for a woman who is closer to 5'10."

We dug around and finally found one that looked good. It was for a 5'2-ish girl with medium boobs, a C-cup. But the mid-section was about right, considering I wanted some extra room.

"Can I try this one on?"

"Dressing rooms are through there" pointing me in the direction.

I went in, undressed completely, and pulled on the corset up. Hmmm, I had to tuck my boobs into it, but with the extra slack, I could just get the bottom of my jugs into the cups.

I looked in the mirror on the wall.

Perfect — I looked like a wanton slut. My boobs were ridiculous. The corset only had a half-cup bra built in, and it was too small, all it did was provide a little support from the bottom of my tits. My nipples were completely exposed and the effect of the half-cup was to push my tits together and up, creating a huge round quivering mass of boob-flesh with a lot of cleavage. Just breathing made them jiggle. My waist and hips looks fine, there was about 2-2.5 inches of extra space between the corset and my stomach. The leather of the corset came over my hips into a 'V' shape nearly to my crotch — I couldn't have asked for more. I turned around, and almost died.

The satin lay on my ass, showing every curve and line. It was a miniskirt, and only came down about 2 inches past my ass-cheeks. Walking in circles around the dressing room, the skirt would swish around, showing the bottom of my ass every once in a while.

I changed back, and asked her to ring it up for me. This was going to be my new best friend. It wasn't a pure Halloween costume, so I could use it on other occasions.

I almost frigged myself to sleep that night to fantasies of fucking every guy at the party. Before passing out I remember to take my condom off and tie it up before falling asleep. I had forgotten just once, and I woke up in a large puddle of sperm from were it slipped off my flaccid dick in the night.

Friday couldn't come fast enough.

The anticipation of the night events was keeping me on edge at school on Friday.

In 5th hour, I noticed that I was daydreaming about the party, and I was at full readiness. My boxers were soaked, my nipples were like diamonds, my dick throbbing, my knee wet with precum, and my breath was short. I had to let everyone else leave the class before getting up and putting my bookbag in front of me.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom, my legs feeling like a new waterpark with all the juices running down them.

Shit, the bathroom was almost full except the middle stall. I went in and sat down. There was no way that I could frig myself without making very wet sounds. There was no way I could wait them out without being late for my next class. There was no way I could leave without cumming. What to do?

Fuck-it

My mind swimming in desire and frustration, grabbed my cock and tried to quietly jerk it off. My hands were too small to do much good, so I pulled my bra off, and squeezed my tits around it, leaning over. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I bit my tongue to stifle a moan. I slowly rocked myself to an orgasm with my hands massaging my shaft while my huge tits rubbed my cockhead.

Right as I came, I heard a small gush of juices come out of my neglected pussy into the toilet bowl. That thought really set me off and I let go with one hand to bite my finger. I'm usually a moaner, so it took everything I had to stay quiet as this orgasm raced through my body.

Oh shit, the cum, right before my dick started spraying, I reached over and grabbed wad after wad of toilet paper, the roll spinning like crazy, and shoved it over my dick.

Luckily I grabbed enough, none shot out, but the wad took two hands to hold and was completely drench in my sex slime. I dropped it into the toilet with a loud splash and regained my composure.

Looking in the mirror on the way out, I could see that my face was beat-red, and I had a silly smile. I made it to class on time.

After school, I quickly made my way home.

I got my homework for the weekend out of the way, and ate an early dinner. Times like these I was glad that my step-mom worked crazy long hours and my siblings were off doing their things — it let me keep my own schedule and hours.

Okay, 8:00, time to plan. The party started around 9 (or whenever people show up, I guess), with no end time. But, from hearing people talk about parties, it generally peaks at around 11-12 and people are pretty drunk by midnight, from there it starts to die off. I wanted to catch the tail end, when there were still enough 'choices', but I didn't want to walk into a near empty house. The house it was at is a couple streets away, and it's was a big house — so I figured a lot of people would just crash there.

My costume: corset (check), magnum condoms (check!), black shoes (check), underwear (don't need!). That just leaves my tits and an actual costume for my face. I found an old red zip-up hoodie without pockets in the closet. I guess I could do some sort of sexified little red riding hood. I looked around the house and found a white cloth Zorro mask that fits over the eyes. My outfit was complete!

Panic started to sink in. I had the condoms, but my masturbation has taught me that when I'm fucking my pussy, I am multi-orgasmic, and I can't change the condom at all. I decided to spend the next couple hours draining myself as much as I could.

I sat down in the empty tub with a shower cap on, and with the laptop playing porn movies sitting near me on the toilet. I reached down and started to tease my labia, and had another thought. I don't want to wear my pussy out, make it loosen up, or make it too sensitive for tonight.

I couldn't believe I was doing this again, but it was the only way. An ends to a means if you will. And the means was getting some action in my cunt from a live cock later.

I grabbed my cock and began lightly stroking it. This was the first time that I had done so sober and not in a hurry. I decided to explore it, and take my time. The shaft was pretty veiny, and it felt like I had a steel bar running down it. The peach-sized head was all spongy and a deep purple. Pre-cum was steadily oozing out of the large hole.

Getting worked up, I used both my hands to stroke it, using pre-cum as a lube. After a while, I was getting frustrated — my hands were too small to give it much stimulation, and I was too weak to apply much pressure. Jesus, who ever heard of someone not being able to jerk themselves off? I concentrated on my cockhead, running both my hands all over it.

That was working better! After a few minutes, I felt the familiar feeling building deep in my belly. I looked at the computer and saw a guy with a huge cock deep balling a tiny girl. My mind couldn't decide who to imagine being and the thought sent me over the edge. My hips were soon thrusting the huge schlong into my hands and my orgasm hit me. Rope after rope of cum splattered all over my chest, my face, and I actually heard it go splat on the tiled wall behind me.

Without even stopping for a rest, I shoved my cock in-between my cum-covered tits and pushed them together with my arms as I titty-fucked myself. About another five minutes later, a second load blew out of my prick. My arms were tired from straining against my heavy breasts, so I got onto all fours in the tub. Gravity pulled my pendulous tits nearly to my elbows, and being leaned over shortened the distance between my cock and the middle of my tits. The second I felt my still-spasming cockhead get swallowed between my breasts, my hips immediately started thrusting again. God this felt good.

My hips were thrusting so fast, even my heavy boobs were swinging pretty good. This just added to the sensations, it felt like something was fucking my cock back. Since I never used my dick, I was still in the premature ejaculation category. In no time a third, but smaller, burst of cum came from my dick. I felt a rush of juices come from my ignored pussy and run down my legs.

I couldn't imagine what I looked like. A small cum covered girl with a horse cock, fucking her basketball sized tits in the tub.

After power fucking another 2 loads from my cock, the shear amount of cum in the tub made me loose my balance and I slipped. I sat up, cum running off me in rivers. Without thinking, I put my feet up on the edge of the tub and slide my ass towards them. This forced me to curl up in the narrow part of the tub. Now, my boobs were pressed up against my legs and back towards my neck. My cock was almost completely incased in my breasts, with the head resting on my chin. Using my hands, my lips, and my mouth (there was no way I could fit it in), I gave myself a sloppy blowjob. Wow, I could see my boys liked them so much. I needed to practice this so I could give them a good one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.