Life's Discoveries - Cover

Life's Discoveries

Copyright© 2008 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 11: Full Circle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Full Circle - A busty teen with some extra equipment comes to terms with her addition and explores herself and others, evntually finding those close around her can satisfy her intense needs. Some other story codes may apply, but are only applicable to a single scene.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hermaphrodite   Brother   First   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Slow  

We completely college, and both entered grad school. Madison was now half-way through her third year of law school, and I had my master's and was working on my doctorate program in genetics. The girls were now 8 and a half. Beautiful, even for their age, we did the best to be good parents. After our first couple of years at college, we left the dorms, got married, and got a small house nearby (the trust fund my parents had set up came in nicely). The girls were starting school and came to live with us. We were one big happy family!

Madison kept taking the birth control shots, and we had decided that we were going to look for a sperm donor to get me pregnant after we finally finished school. I had started taking the medicine that allowed me to have periods in anticipation of this. While the periods were weird, I noticed a sharp drop in my sperm production, what I shot now was only a couple of tablespoons worth of watery semen.

One day, I got a package in the mail. Inside was an address and a key. I was home alone, the girls at school, and Madison in class, so I grabbed my stuff and drove to the address.

It was a storage complext, with hundreds of individual storage units. Finding the correct one, I opened it.

Inside there was dozens of boxes, all neatly packed. On one near the front, there was a note. It was from my parents, they must have set this up for me when they were busted. The prosecutors complained that they could never find all the evidence, so as punishment, threw the book at my parents.

The letter just apologized for what had happened (almost 25 years ago now), and told me that they loved me. It said the contents of the boxes where their life's work and mine to do with as I please.

It took me a while, but I managed to load up all the boxes, take them home, and go back for more loads. I left the key at the office once the unit was empty.

I put all the boxes in my make-shift lab, that I had in the basement and started going through them.

All of my parents notes were there! From this I learned how they managed to successfully manipulate gene sequencing and even came across the notes on how they used their fertilized eggs and injected the DNA sequence to create a hermaphrodite. The notes even outlined how the competing hormones would likely create larger than average sex organs — no kidding, that was why I had a horse cock and watermelon's for tits.

It took me days to go through it all, but I was happy to learn so much about my situation and my parents, finally.

Right before they were busted, they were working on a serum that would introduce the hermaphrodite DNA into an fully grown person, effectively transforming them from the genetic level. They had tested it successfully on rats and even cats, but were arrested before they could try it on each other.

Looking over the exact details on how to create the serum, I found myself daydreaming. I wonder if Madison would be open to the idea...

After dinner, I fought internally on how best to mention it...

Once I brought up the subject, she jumped to its conclusion with a wide smile.

"So your telling me that there is a way for me to knock you up? Without a donor. I'm game, when can we start?" She just said, smiling.

I was flabbergasted, I never expected her to be so open to the idea, but now I was feeling a nervous excitement building.

"Well, I need to create the serum, and then test it on a couple of lab mice, to see if the results were the same as from my parents, then we can ... I dunno, a few weeks?!"

"Let me know when it's ready". With that she just climbed on top of me and pulled out my cock as we made passionate love on the couch while the girls were upstairs working on their homework. With my now reduced sperm output, we really could fuck anywhere without worrying about a mess!

It really did take weeks, but eventually I created the serum that was successful in mice. I put the solution in a syringe and went home.

Madison couldn't wait for me to inject her. Without delay, I emptied the contents directly into her arm.

"How do you feel? With the mice, it took a day for the changes to be complete, but humans are a lot bigger".

"Fine, it feels cold, going through my veins, I can feel it traveling around my body."

We spent the evening doing normal family stuff, but that night she was a wildcat in the sack, riding me so hard it almost hurt, both of our boobs flailing about.

Day One in the books.

Day Two:

We both had the day off, with the girls at school. Her clit was noticeably bigger, now about the size of a thimble. She was in a constant state of arousal now, and we spent most of the day with my dick lodged inside of her. I hoped this wouldn't continue for too long, my dick wasn't going to be able to keep up!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.