Life's Discoveries - Cover

Life's Discoveries

Copyright© 2008 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 10: A New Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: A New Beginning - A busty teen with some extra equipment comes to terms with her addition and explores herself and others, evntually finding those close around her can satisfy her intense needs. Some other story codes may apply, but are only applicable to a single scene.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hermaphrodite   Brother   First   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Slow  

I woke up with a start, only to see Hannah and Madison standing over me with their arms crossed, Hannah looking stern, and Madison looking confused. Madison was wearing one of Hannah's robes and was leaning slightly on my dresser. Hannah was fully dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Well" Hannah started. "I think we all need to discuss what happened last night"

Dread filled my heart, was she going to rat me out to the authorities?

"First, personally, I would like to say thank you for not letting those guys rape us, and getting us out of there. But that is kinda undone by what you did to poor Madison here."

Madison didn't say anything, but hung her head, looking at the floor.

"I'm going to let the two of you talk, I think there is plenty to discuss. I'm going to run a couple errands, and I'll be back in a while. Is there anything that I need to worry about KC?

"No" I said weakly.

With that she left, and the two of us sat in silence for a couple minutes.

Finally, I said "Look, I'm sorry about last night, I was drinking and I got carried away, really carried away. I really didn't mean to hurt you." I broke down sobbing.

Madison just looked at me and began crying to. "Shh, its okay, Hannah told me everything about you, if I was going to be taken advantage regardless, I'd rather it had been you than some assholes. What you did was inexcusable, but from what I've been told, you really are a nice ehh, girl. Let's put last night behind us and go from here."

"Really" I looked up. "I'll do anything you want"

"No, well, tell me about why you went so overboard."

So I proceeded to tell her everything, dealing with my condition, Leslie, and the depression that I had been in since she left, and how it finally exploded all at once, making me do something that I now regretted. I vowed never to get carried away like that again.

After hearing my story, she came over (slowly, I could tell that she was extremely sore from last night) and sat down.

"Well, until last night, I was a virgin. Not because I'm a prude, but I didn't want to give it away to some random guy. I just had never found what I was looking for in a partner to go that far. I would much rather only have one partner and keep it that way. Oh, by the way, I'm not on birth control, so I guess I need to keep an eye out..." She trailed off with that last comment.

I just started at her. What had I done.

"Well, if anything comes from that, don't worry, I'll"

She cut me off.

"No ... my family is pretty conservative on that, I would carry it and raise it. But if that did happen, we would need to come up with a better story."

"Well, can we be friends, I would like to think that I could make this better by something coming from it ... plus I could really use some friends as you now know"

"I would like nothing better" We shook on it and hugged each other.

Looking at her better, now in the daylight, she had washed her makeup off from last night and still had a supermodel face, framed by her brilliant red hair, which flowed down in thick locks to her mid-back. The combination of her hair and the green robe she had on made me think of Christmas. The thought made me smile, to which see returned the smile, showing off her picture perfect lips and teeth. A certain actress known for her full lips (and stupid movies based off of a video game treasure hunter) had nothing on Madison's lips.

"So, considering the fact that I am still sore as hell, I can barely walk, and your cum is still leaking out of me, can I at least see you, all of you. It's only fair."

So I pulled down the covers, and got out of bed. I pulled off my boxers, letting my dick flop out.

"I said all of you"

Looking down, I realized what she meant and pulled off my bra, my massive melons swinging around from the motion, slowly settling to a slight jiggle, resting on my chest, the bottoms just a couple inches from my belly button.

"Wow, you body is awesome, I wish I had tits like those" she said, her eyes gazing all over me.

"I have never seen boobs that big, can I feel them, all I have are these small things" She said, standing up, letting her robe fall off her as she did. True, she did have small boobs, the first time I had seen them. But the rest of her was also tiny as hell, I couldn't believe that I had crammed my dick most of the way into her, where the hell did she put it?

"Umm, sure" I was kinda surprised that she had barely even glanced at my dick and was so entranced my the rest of me. It was the complete opposite as Leslie, whose eyes always went straight for my penis like an addict needing a fix.

She came up next to me, our eyes locking, while she ran her fingers all over my boobs, ever so slightly squeezing them. Her hands were so small and soft, it felt more like I was being felt up by feathers. I could literally feel the blood rushing to my cock, and the inside of my thighs was immediately damp.

"Ok, you had better stop now, its getting me too worked up"

She looked down.

"So that is the culprit" She took my rapidly hardening dick in her hands, taking both to fully circle it, slowly exploring it. As she ran her hands over the tip, my pre-cum immediately drenched her fingers. With that she let go and licked her fingers off, never breaking eye-contact with me.

"I think I found what I'm looking for. Since you have already broken me in, do you want to make it official? Go steady?" She whispered.

"Yes, oh God yes". With that I leaned in and kissed her, lightly at first then deeply. Her lips dwarfed my own, but they were so soft that my more insistent mouth was able to control the action. Kissing her was an adventure in itself, pressing up, sucking in part of her lower lip, massaging her tongue, I could make this a full time job.

We finally broke our kiss to get some air, she was breathing shallowly, her face flushed.

"I obviously can't do anything for a couple days, until I stop hurting down there, but after that, I am all yours. I should let you know, I like it rough, whenever I play with myself, I get off harder when I push myself to the limits, man, I wish I could remember last night".

"Oh, I'll make sure you get a repeat, whenever your ready. But until then, there are other ways"

"Oh I agree, but as a punishment, I would like to chose how we do this for today"

I nodded and we laid back down on the bed. She curled up behind me in a spooning position, and had one arm under me, squeezing my boobs, while her other hand reached around my butt, and she slipped a finger in my dripping wet pussy.

"Ohhh, I like that" I moaned softly.

She didn't reply, just nuzzled my neck and gently kissed me around my ear with her glistening lips. She really knew how to rev up a girl!

She added another finger into my drenched cavern and started finger-fucking me harder and harder, never stopping her oral attack on my tender neck, and squeezing my breast harder, pinching my nipple.

My moans were increasing in volume, until my back arched as the orgasm cascaded over me like a waterfall. My bobbing dick, left alone pointing away from us started to cramp up. Deciding not to make a mess, I clamped down, trapping her fingers inside me, stopping the flow of semen.

As my orgasm passed, I turned my head and we cuddled for the next hour, kissing the entire time.

I had found the perfect girl for me! Even better than Leslie, who despite her greatness and good friendship, usually ignored my body except for my dick. Madison had just worshiped my whole body (minus cock, which would be rectified in a couple days).

We finally got up to get some breakfast. I put on a bra and t-shirt, with loose panties and a small skirt. For her part, she went braless (didn't need them), borrowed one of my old pre-big boobs shirts that fit her like a second skin, and wore her tartan skirt from last night. As we got dressed, I saw that her inner thighs were slightly bruised, her lips were still swollen and red, and even saw a drop of semen work its way out of her and hit the ground.

We held hands all the way to the kitchen (she needed help not to walk funny), kissed for a minute, when went about getting some cereal, giggling like little girls.

As we ate our cereal, she looked at me and asked "I just realized, you didn't cum when you well, came."

"Oh, I can control it, for the most part, if I don' want to make a mess. But it just builds up faster. Sometime today, I'll need to take care of it and relieve some pressure."

"How do you know Hannah, I thought all she did was hang with her boyfriend?"

"Oh, her boyfriend is my next-door neighbor, just down the street, I really don't know her too well, but she invited me to the party last night."

I just nodded and we finished our breakfast. Hannah came home as we were putting up the dishes.

"So have you two worked things out?"

Instead of telling her, Madison just turned to me threw her arms over my shoulders and planted a big sloppy kiss on my lips. She turned back to Hannah, her bright green eyes sparkling.

Hannah just sighed and laughed.

"Good, so are the two of you going to be a couple?"

We looked at each other and nodded.

"Publicly, I mean"

We looked at each other, and before I could respond, Madison said yes. I had to fight back the tears of joy.

Hannah soon left for her boyfriends, leaving the two of us to hang out, get to know each other, play video games, you know, just having fun.

Shortly after lunch, we cuddled on the couch while watching daytime TV. One of the talk show host was telling the world about her upcoming wedding, just made legal. Good for her, she had a hot fiancée.

I was laid out with my feet up on the ottoman, with Madison next to me, with her legs over mine. I casually explored her small frame with my hands, running my fingers up and down her thighs, and over her now exposed stomach, her shirt had ridden up when she laid down.

Looking at her her beautiful lips were parted and her eyes closed as she finally bit her lower lip and soon a small moan escaped.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to work you up."

"No, its okay, I get turned on a the drop of a hat. I just wish we could take care of it, but..."

"Its okay, I'll be gentle."

I flipped her skirt up above her mound, and lightly traced the outline of her small clit. Avoiding her lips and vagina completely, not wanting to hurt her, I just casually ran my finger over her hard little nub.

She was slightly squirming on me now, so I reach around and putting my hand under her shirt, held her torso still by grabbing her small boob. It filled my small hand, but that was it, nothing left over. Remembering what she told me earlier, I latched on, squeezing it hard, mauling the small tit out of shape. With my other hand, I finally pinched her small love button with my fingertips and started to rub hard.

The effect was immediate. She clenched up with her whole body and with a squeal, came hard. Man, she was an easy cummer. Not slowing down, I twisted her boob and clit, working harder. Her body trembled through her climax, and went limp, but her moans grew louder again, as she quickly came again in less than two minutes. This time, her body vibrated slightly as she came, and it lasted longer, over 30 seconds.

I was rock hard again, my dick had forced the panties aside and it sprang up, flipping my skirt over and pointing at the ceiling from between our legs. Ignoring it for the moment I continued my assault on her petite body.

She was sucking in air now, in-between moans, as I ground her tit into her ribcage and pulled her clit away from her pussy.

After her third orgasm, I really couldn't tell when it ended, or if it even did. She was flopping all over me like a fish out of water. She finally managed to get out...

"Please, stop, I beg you, please." I let go of her tender flesh, and just wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her tight. Thinking, she could have stopped me at any time, but instead gave me the power to stop. Interesting, despite her very friendly and outgoing nature, she appeared to be very demure and submissive. I decided to test this out.

I let go of her, and used my hands to gently guide her hands to my still-hard dick, bobbing around with my heartbeat. She got the hint immediately. Still breathing heavily, and with the occasional post-orgasmic twitching, she leaned over and started stroking my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.