Pizza Delivery - Cover

Pizza Delivery

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: My version of the age old pizza delivery "plot".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Brother   Sister   First   .

The 14-year old freshman girl sat excitedly on the couch in the den of Jessica's parents' house. No one was talking to her at the moment, but Taylor didn't mind. She was so happy that her best friend Sarah, also a new high school freshman, was able to connect both of them with Jessica and the other older girls in this room. Sarah's connection was through her older sister Samantha. Samantha was a 17-year old senior just like Jessica.

Taylor looked down the hallway where Sarah had headed to use the bathroom. She then looked over at Ashley and Emily animatedly talking about their recent dating experiences with Mike Banner from the football team. Ashley had slept with him, but Emily didn't though she did give him a blowjob just to be polite.

It was all so very fascinating to Taylor. All the girls had multiple experiences with many guys except for Sarah and herself, of course. Taylor had kissed a few boys and a boy once grabbed her tit through her shirt and bra. She had subsequently kneed him in the crotch doubling him over but that was it for her experiences. She knew Sarah hadn't done much either. Sarah claimed to have briefly touched a cock, but Taylor didn't believe her.

The doorbell rang.

Conversation stopped and all the girls became alert. Jessica headed toward the front door. Taylor sat up straight and rigid. Sarah raced out of the bathroom not wanting to miss a thing.

"The door!" whispered Taylor exuberantly.

"I know!" quietly said Sarah just as excited.

Ashley said with annoyance in her voice, "Get off the couch."

"Sorry," said Taylor quickly standing. She felt like she did something wrong but wasn't sure why. Ashley and Samantha quickly positioned pillows on the couch and Taylor realized Ashley's urgency. Taylor had simply been in the way. They were going to use the couch, of course, just like they did last time. How stupid of her.

"Come on in," Jessica said speaking loudly. All the girls became motionless and you couldn't even hear anyone breathing. "Payment is in here."

Taylor tried to suppress a giggle. Payment! That was funny!

Jessica reappeared with a pizza delivery guy right behind her.

Taylor admired Jessica. Jessica was sexy hot! She had perfect long wavy brown hair, amazing eyes, a great smile, and the best thing was she had the longest legs around. Emily was actually a little taller than Jessica, but Jessica's legs were way better and she always showed them off in shorts. Taylor thought Jessica's legs were even better than her big tits. Taylor noticed how guys first always looked at Jessica's tits but then their eyes dropped down to her legs and stayed there. A guy's eyes always followed Jessica as she passed by. The other older girls in the room were also beautiful, but Jessica was the best. She was stunningly beautiful.

Taylor didn't feel pretty. She hated that she was still stuck battling annoying acne on her forehead. She didn't have the legs of Jessica and her tits were taking forever to grow in though she did need the next bra size up last month which made her feel proud.

"We're having a little party," Jessica told the pizza guy. She waved her hand out to the girls and to the items spread around like the beer bottles and the chips.

Taylor tasted her first beer a couple of weeks ago at the first party she and Sarah attended with their new best friends. The taste was horrid but she was getting used to it. She no longer felt like she wanted to puke when she drank it so that was good. That day she tried weed for the first time also. She didn't really want to try it but Jessica said how cool it was so how could she consider not trying it? It was even worse than the beer. Taylor usually skipped on the weed now, but she took a hit every so often just to stay cool with her new friends.

"Cool," said the 18-year old guy looking at the pretty girls.

Emily stepped up and took the two pizza boxes from the guy.

"We don't have any money," said Jessica. A look of concern immediately displayed on the guy's face. "But we are girls so we have something better than money to pay you with."

"Much better," added and emphasized Ashley.

Ashley stepped forward to his side and took his ear softly in her lips. Samantha went to his other side and did the same with his other ear. After placing the pizzas on the table, Emily moved directly behind him and pressed her ample chest against his back.

Taylor looked at Sarah who happened to look at Taylor at the same time. They were told they could participate this time and while Taylor was excited about it, she was still nervous. Two weeks ago when Ashley fucked for the pizza, it was the first time Taylor ever saw a hard erect cock in person. Last week, it was Sarah's sister Samantha who fucked the pizza delivery guy. Taylor and Sarah talked and decided they wanted to get more involved.

The time to be involved was right now but Taylor had second thoughts and she could tell Sarah did too. They both looked over at the couch where Jessica sat in the middle. The older girl had her skirt pulled up and she was rubbing her pussy. She didn't have panties on underneath. Jessica looked over at Taylor and Sarah and nodded. It was all the impetus Taylor needed. She headed toward the guy and Sarah was right behind her.

While the three girls rubbed all over the guy's chest and kissed all over his face, his eyes were straight forward at Jessica and her exposed pussy. It was almost like he didn't know the girls were touching him.

Taylor dropped in front of him and Sarah was right next to her. Taylor reached up and in conjunction with Sarah rubbed their hands over the front of his pants. It wasn't difficult to find his cock. She was surprised how hard it was.

Taylor's nerves were completely vanished now. She was all excitement. While Sarah continued to rub his cock, Taylor undid the button on his pants then pulled down the zipper. Taylor looked up as he looked down. He smiled then returned to gawking at Jessica. Taylor looked backwards. Jessica had shed her skirt and her top. She was working on her bra now.

Taylor grabbed one side of his pants and waited for Sarah to grab the other side. Together they pulled them down all the way to his ankles. Together they rubbed his cock through his white briefs. Taylor could see a wet spot. He was excited. Who could blame him? He was going to get to fuck Jessica! Taylor rubbed his cock for a short time before she and Sarah pulled his briefs all the way down.

Taylor stared intently at the guy's erect cock. She wasn't ever this close to a cock the first two times her new friends fucked for pizza. The large purple head was all wet from the liquid that drooled out of the small hole on the tip. The cock looked so much bigger close up. It was hard to believe a cock got this big and it was even harder to believe that it could fit inside of a small, tight hole like a pussy, but it undeniably did. Taylor took in a deep breath and exhaled. She slowly closed her trembling hand around the upper shaft.

She was holding it! She was holding a cock! It was very warm! Taylor hadn't expected it to feel hot.

Sarah wrapped her hand around the lower shaft. Taylor curiously rubbed her forefinger through the pre-cum on the head. It was sticky but an interesting feel.

"Ready?" whispered Sarah.

Taylor nodded and together they stood without letting go of his cock.

"I know what it wants," said Taylor loudly. It was a prepared line.

"It's aimed right at it," said Sarah, saying her part.

Ashley, Emily, and Samantha separated away from the guy. Taylor and Sarah pulled him forward by his cock. They walked slowly since he had to shuffle because his pants and underwear were down around his ankles.

"Is this where it belongs?" asked Taylor when she brought the guy between Jessica's open legs.

"You know it!" he said enthusiastically.

Taylor and Sarah helped the guy step out of his leg entrapments. When he was free, he whipped off his shirt then dropped to his knees. Jessica slid closer to the edge.

"Are you going to put it in?" he asked, looking at Taylor.

Taylor wasn't sure about that. It wasn't part of the plan. She looked at Jessica who immediately nodded approval. The hungry look on Jessica's face that told Taylor everything she needed to know. Jessica wanted cock!

Taylor grabbed the guy's cock. He moved closer and she placed it at Jessica's pussy.

"A little more," he said.

She pushed the head into Jessica. It was fascinating to watch Jessica's pussy open to take his cock in.

"Perfect," he said.

Taylor backed away.

The guy penetrated Jessica fully.

As the guy fucked Jessica, the older girls chatted, talked, and didn't pay much attention to what was happening on the couch. Taylor and Sarah, however, were captivated by every motion and sound. Taylor continually changed her viewing position so she could take in every aspect.

Five minutes after the guy's cock entered Jessica, she moaned out, "Yes! Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Spurred on by Jessica's words, the guy fucked her faster and harder. Taylor smiled broadly. It was so exciting when it got near the end.

The guy groaned loudly, stopped his motion, and grunted.

"Yessssss!" Jessica cried out.

It was over. The only sounds were the hard breathing of both participants.

The guy pulled out of Jessica's pussy. He stood and immediately began to dress. Taylor could see the guy's cum leaking out of Jessica's pussy.

"Thanks," the guy said.

"Thaaaaank youuuuu," Jessica replied.

Once the guy was gone, Jessica looked at Taylor and Sarah and asked, "So do one of you want to pay for the pizza next time?"

Sarah said, "I'm a virgin and so is Taylor."

"We all gave up our virginity to a pizza guy," said Jessica.

"It's true, Sarah," big sister Samantha confirmed. "My first fuck was a pizza delivery man when I was fourteen."

As soon as Jessica had asked the question, Taylor decided she wanted to do it. There was some fear about a big cock going inside her pussy but Emily explained at school during lunch the other day that a guy's cock needed to be big so it rubbed your entire pussy hole. There also was the issue that Taylor was 14 which was three years younger than her new friends, but Samantha just said she did it at 14 so it should be no big deal. Taylor guessed that the other girls were probably around 14 when they did it their first times.

"I'll do it," Taylor said quickly. She wanted to make sure she said it before Sarah did. Taylor loved Sarah, but she was determined to get fucked before her best friend did. Sarah would have to wait until another time.

"Great!" praised Jessica.

Sarah looked at Taylor like she was crazy.

"I want to," Taylor told her.

"It'll be fun," promised Samantha.

"I can't wait!" Taylor said then looked at Jessica. "That was so cool watching you get fucked today."

"He was good," confirmed Jessica.

"Sometimes you get a shitty fuck," said Emily, "but most guys are pretty good."

"Just give me a cock!" said Ashley. Everyone laughed.

Taylor was going to get a cock next time.


Chapter 2

Taylor was the perfect balance between extreme excitement and extreme nervousness. She couldn't stay sitting. She couldn't stay standing. She sometimes felt like she was going to throw up. She was a bundle of edgy energy. Tonight was her night. She was going to pay for the pizza with her pussy.

"Take it easy," said Emily, laughing at the jittery girl.

"It'll be great," encouraged Samantha.

"It is her first time," reminded Sarah in support of her friend.

"This is the best way to do your first time," informed Jessica. "You open your legs and the guy does it all. Just lie back and enjoy."

"He's on his way," stated Ashley. She put her phone back in her purse.

"What should I do?" asked Taylor.

"Nothing yet," said Emily, again laughing.

"Should I get undressed?"

"They don't deliver that fast," said Ashley.

The plan for Taylor's first time was for her to be naked and displayed when the guy was brought into the den.

"Would you feel more comfortable if you were already naked?" asked Sarah. She wanted to help her friend out in anyway she could.

"I don't know," Taylor said. Her excitement made her feel confused so she couldn't seem to think straight.

"If it will make you feel better," said Sarah.

"I think so. I think if I was ready I would feel better."

"We're not going to stop you," said Ashley shrugging.

"You're just like Ashley for her first time," said Jessica.

"I wasn't like that!" denied Ashley.

"Yes, you were. It was at Amanda's house."

"I know where my first time was. I was there," Ashley said annoyed, "but I wasn't anything like how Taylor is acting."

"You sat with your legs open even before Melissa called the pizza place and the pizza was late so you were like that for forty-five minutes before the guy even fucked you and he took like 15 minutes doing it."

"He was like 29 and said he wanted to savor my pussy or some bullshit like that."

"But you had your legs open for like an hour is what I'm saying. You complained to me how sore your legs were for the next week."

"No, I didn't."

"It was for at least three days. Ow! My legs hurt sooooo bad! Of course, they did. You kept them open for like forever."

Ashley shut up.

Taylor soaked in the whole conversation. The main thing that struck her had nothing to do with Ashley's anxiety for her first time, but her little comment about the guy. Ashley's guy was 29. Taylor didn't imagine an old guy. That was twice as old as she was. She imagined younger college-aged guys like the ones she saw fuck Jessica, Samantha, and Ashley.

"Do what you want," Jessica said to Taylor.

"Maybe I'll just take my clothes off and sit on the couch, you know, with my legs closed."

Jessica shrugged, took a swig of her beer, and turned to talk to Samantha.

Taylor placed her clothes neatly on the floor next to the couch.

"Oh my god, Taylor!" Sarah exclaimed.

"What?" she said fearfully and looked her body over.

"Your pussy!" Sarah said pointing.

Jessica had called Taylor a couple of days ago and explained how guys like a bare pussy. Taylor saw that the older girls shaved their pussies, but she never considered doing her own until Jessica told her to do it. The last couple of days were fun. Taylor had walked around without any panties under her skirt and the cool breezes on her bare exposed pussy felt wonderful. She wasn't going back to panties again except when she wore jeans. As far as Taylor could tell, Jessica, Ashley and the other two never wore panties so why should she wear them? She was growing up and she wanted to do what the older girls did.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.