Paradise Lagoon - Cover

Paradise Lagoon

Copyright© 2008 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Castaways on a tropical island find adventure and love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Mike and Jenna walked back to the camp hand in hand. As they walked back, Mike remembered the night before. "You know, Jenna. I don't think you are the only one with thoughts about me."

"Darcie?" she asked.

He shook his head.

"Emma?" she asked, surprised at the thought.

He nodded.

"Why do you think so?" Jenna asked not really believing him.

He told her about the waking up, how she must have come to him since she was on his side of the fire and how she was humping against his erection and woke him.

"That little..." Jenna started.

Mike put his hand over her mouth. "Now Jenna. She didn't do anything you didn't want to do and she didn't know you were going to ... well, what we did. She was first is all. When did you first..."

"At least I was fourteen," Jenna said.

"When did you first think about it?" Mike asked.

Jenna blushed, "I guess about the same age. My friends and I talked about it a lot."

"So twelve thinking about it and fourteen doing it," Mike said.

"Yeah, that's why I wouldn't have been surprised about Darcie," Jenna said.

"I guess Emma just got the opportunity, what with us all sleeping together," Mike said. "This could get complicated."

Jenna looked thoughtful for a moment. "And I thought I'd have to maybe keep you satisfied by myself. Can you keep up, old man?" she asked playfully.

"Old man," he said. "I'll show you old man..." Then more seriously. "Do you really think Darcie and Emma will... ?"

"If Emma is already sneaking over at night, as soon as Darcie finds out that we have and Emma wants to, well she won't want to be left out," Jenna said.

"If we don't tell them," Mike said hopefully.

"Duh, we live in a one room lean-to. I think sooner or later they are going to notice," Jenna said laughing.

Mike remembered reading Margaret Mead's book about Samoa, the casual sexuality of those who lived in such close quarters, how fathers would get erections in front of their daughters who would laugh and watch as their parents would have sex. The Samoans didn't need Sex Ed classes. Sexual mores change with the culture and situation.

Jenna took Emma aside. At first, Emma denied it. But when she understood that Jenna wasn't angry, she admitted what happened that morning. Emma also admitted her dreams of sex with Mike and how close she was to trying out that dream. Jenna then told Emma that she and Mike had made love. Emma wanted to know all about it, what it felt like, was Jenna going to do it again, would they do it in the lean-to ... The answer was yes to all of those questions.

Jenna had a question for Emma, "Do you really want Mike to make love with you?" At first, Emma wouldn't answer, what with thinking Jenna had first rights on Mike. Emma wanted to, but she couldn't say it since Mike was now Jenna's boyfriend and all of the social implications of that word accompanied it onto the island. Jenna finally convinced Emma that she wasn't going to 'claim' Mike. Just like he fished for all of them, they were going to have to share. Then Emma admitted she really wanted Mike to be her first. Jenna smiled. This was going to be interesting.

There was tension at dinner that night, though Darcie and Mike didn't know why. After night fell and they started to curl up for sleep. Jenna came around the fire and lay down with Mike. Darcie noticed first, "Jenna?"

"I'm sleeping over here tonight," Jenna said. Darcie and Emma exchanged looks. Darcie wondered what the heck was happening whereas Emma certainly knew. There was a quick whispered conversation in which Emma filled in her sister about the earlier conversation. Darcie couldn't believe what she had just heard.

Darcie and Emma lay awake waiting. They heard the sounds of kissing. The fire was banked and provided little light but the moon was near full and cool white light spilled in through the door. Details disappeared but the girls could see movement. They saw Mike move down between their sister's legs. They heard her gasp in pleasure. Darcie's hand slipped down of its own volition and found her own pleasure spot wet and sensitive.

The girls saw Mike rise up and cover Jenna. They heard her moan in pleasure as Mike sank between her legs. Emma saw Darcie's hand moving between her legs and her own hand trailed down over her almost bare pussy. She gasped the first touch of her fingers to her pussy.

The girls saw Mike's butt moving up and down, they heard the gasps and moans of pleasure, they saw Mike speeding up and then they heard the cries of pleasure from Jenna and Mike. Their own orgasms quickly followed. The girls didn't hear Mike and Jenna giggling as the two sisters cried out from their climaxes.


The next morning, as Mike was getting ready to head out fishing, Emma came running down to the beach. Mike looked up to see Emma standing looking a bit apprehensive. "Hi," he said silently appraising the beautiful young woman. She had no idea how sexy she was at that point to Mike.

Breathlessly Emma asked, "Can I go, Mike? Can I go fishing with you?"

"I guess," he said.

Mike helped Emma into the raft. Mike pushed off and jumped into the raft. "Let's go get some lunch." He paddled out to the reef, only about thirty yards from the beach at that point.

There was a break in the reef that allowed mixing of the sea and lagoon water. Lots of fish used the channel to go back and forth with the tide. It was one of Mike's best fishing grounds as fish who hadn't seen a raft or a spear before would transit this channel. He had found one of the best ways was to do as the Polynesians do. Take a rock and hold it between his feet. The channel was maybe ten feet deep and he would stand still on the bottom. Fish would swim right by well within the six foot reach of the spear.

Mike put the raft over the reef and walked to the edge of the channel. "Make sure the raft stays there, okay?"

Emma nodded, watching him intently. Mike jumped off the edge and swam to the bottom. He wrapped his feet around a rock and became still, thinking like a rock, his spear pointing out to the channel. He was about to give up and go get a breath when a good size grouper headed his way. 'Damn, ' he wondered. 'How did the Polynesians stay down for five or ten minutes?' His lungs were bursting when the grouper turned to come closer. His spear lanced out, catching the fish squarely behind the gills. All three tines pierced him, catching in flesh and bones. He had a twisting thrashing fish on his spear. Mike pushed off, gasping for fresh air as his head broke the surface.

"Got one," he gasped. He swam to the reef and held up the grouper, a good five pound fish.

"I like that kind," Emma said happily.

Mike climbed into the raft, quickly gutted the fish, scraped off scales and cut off the head, leaving the waste behind, knowing chum like this would encourage fish to be in the area.

"He's a big boy," Mike said. "Too bad we have no way to preserve fish. This baby could have lasted for days."

"Yeah. Dad always liked smoked salmon," Emma said.

Mike looked at the girl. Smoking fish? He nearly slapped himself. Of course, smoking. "Emma, you're a genius."

"But am I pretty?" she asked.

"You're beautiful," he said.

"Then how come you only go with Jenna?" she asked.

"Because Jenna asked me," he said.

"Jenna asked you?" Emma said. Mike nodded. He started paddling back towards the beach.

"Mike, would you..." Her voice trailed off.

He took a moment to look at the girl. She was definitely a young woman. She may be twelve, but physically she was ready. "Would I what, Emma?" he asked.

She blushed when he looked back at her.

"Emma, look around," he said. She did. "There ain't nobody to hear but you and me. Just ask it."

"Would you make love to me?" she asked.

"I'd like that very much. Maybe we could take a nap together after lunch," he said.

"Okay," she said. Now that he had accepted her nerves changed. Instead of the dread of rejection, she was nervous about the unknown. Would it be okay? Would he think she wasn't good enough? Jenna sure seemed to like it last night. Would she?

Emma was quiet all the way back to their camp and through lunch. While Jenna cooked half the grouper, Mike built a little rack out of bamboo and stuck it under the shelf above the fire pit. The smoke and heat would reflect back onto the fish. They had a fire going 24 hours a day so it ought to slowly smoke the fish. Mike hoped this would work because it would be an excellent way to preserve fish at least for a few days. Fresh fish one day, smoked the next day or two.

They happily ate fish and some jackfruit seeds. After, Mike lay down and Emma joined him. Jenna watched. Mike held her eye and she nodded. He wrapped Emma in his arms and held her.

"Let's go gather some things," Jenna said to Darcie.

"I want to sleep," Darcie said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.