Video Night - Cover

Video Night

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: Robbie catches his stepfather watching porn one night, but instead of turning it off, his stepfather encourages him to sit down and masturbate with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Son   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

My wife is out of town visiting some friends back east, which leaves Robbie and I at home by ourselves to hopefully survive the week as bachelors. One evening on my way home from work, I stop by the adult bookstore to pick up a straight porn tape that I intend to watch that night after Robbie has gone to bed. I don't get gay porn because I don't want to risk discovery. He goes to bed at 10:00 so that gives me a couple of hours to look at pussies and cocks while I stroke my own cock.

After saying goodnight to Robbie, I go in the bedroom to take off my underwear and put on my gym shorts. I want to be sure that I have easy access to my cock. I pop in the tape and turn the volume down so I don't wake Robbie and then I start watching girls with big tits and wet pussies sucking and fucking guys with big, drooling cocks. The action is really hot and I'm rubbing my cock through the thin material of my shorts. Some girl is deep-throating this guy with at least a nine-inch cock and she's taking her time running up and down the guy's cock. She jacks his cock as she sucks him and every time a pearl of precum oozes from his peehole, she licks it off and smears it over his cock with her tongue.

Just then, I hear Robbie's bedroom door open. I stop rubbing my cock, but I don't attempt to stop the tape because I figure this may be my opportunity to do something with him. He walks out into the living room mumbling that he needs a drink of water. He's wearing only a loose pair of boxer shorts. As he walks by the TV he sees what I'm watching.

"Holy shit," he exclaims, "where did you get that?"

"I picked it up at the adult bookstore. I figured it would be okay since your mom is gone."

I've seen porn pictures on Robbie's computer so I know this is nothing that would alarm him. He stands still, almost mesmerized.

"You can stay and watch it," I tell him. "I won't say anything to your mom."

Robbie sits down on the couch next to me as we both watch the tape. The soundtrack of the tape is punctuated with "oohs" and "ahs" as the guy starts pushing his fat cock into the girl's pussy. I casually knead my cock through my shorts, aware that Robbie can see me. After a minute, he starts covertly doing the same thing. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see that Robbie is incredibly excited. It looks like he has a huge hard-on in his shorts. My cock is now hard as steel. I figure now is the time to make my move. I grab the waistband of my shorts and say, "I don't know about you, but I can't take much more of this."

I rise up off the couch so I can slide my shorts off my legs and for the first time since we've known each other, Robbie sees my cock spring out. The waistband of my shorts pull it down towards my crotch and then once my shorts are clear, it slaps back and bounces off my belly, making an audible pop and leaving a smudge of precum. Robbie has been watching my every move and once I'm naked, I glance over at him and shrug my shoulders, grinning. He notices that my cock and balls are shaved.

"Why don't you have any pubic hair?" he asks.

"I shave because it makes me feel cleaner. Besides, girls like it because they don't get hair stuck in their teeth."

Robbie looks kind of quizzical until I say, "You know, when they're sucking my cock."

My last comment makes Robbie turn beet-red and he giggles.

I can see out of the corner of my eye that Robbie is staring at my hard-on. I just let it stand there, not touching it. When it does start to soften, I casually wrap my fingers around it and start stroking. I stroke it until I'm almost ready to cum and then I release it and let it relax on my leg. I don't look at Robbie, but I know that he's not missing a thing. I can see that every time I stroke my cock, he massages his through his boxers.

This scene goes on for several minutes until I start stroking my cock again and Robbie is back massaging his. Finally I turn to him while I still have my cock in my hand. I motion towards his shorts. "You might as well get comfortable too, buddy."

He looks like he's thinking about it and then he pulls the fly of his shorts open so he can pull the head of his cock out. I look at it and see that he has precum drooling down the side so I know he's really turned-on.

We both sit silently watching the movie as two girls on the screen start eating each other. Robbie and I both look at each other stroking our cocks. He's not embarrassed now to look at my cock and I'm certainly not hesitant to look at his. I can see that he's about to explode. It's time to make my play.

"Why don't you lose your shorts so you can give that bad boy some breathing room?"

Robbie hesitates for a second and then stands up. He grabs the waistband of his boxers and pulls them down to his ankles. What I see next blows me away. His cock, which is at least 6-1/2 inches long, sticks straight out from his belly. It's thicker than mine and surrounded by a ring of black pubic hair. He turns toward me, almost wanting me to take a good look at it, which I do.

"Damn, boy! You have quite a piece there!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.