San Pedro - The Butterfly Hunt - Cover

San Pedro - The Butterfly Hunt

by Scott Madler

Copyright© 2008 by Scott Madler

Action/Adventure Sex Story: When Pete's ex-wife calls for help, the former Navy Seal and recently paroled convict has to find his little girl and bring her home, but his real mission turns out to be something else entirely.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   TransGender   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Another Friday night and getting late too. I called Florida. She was a hot little brunette who worked the quickie mart where I bought my gas and beer. She'd given me the eye, and then her phone number. A few hours later she'd given me her cute little ass.

"Hey, baby. What'cha doin'?" I asked her, feelin' my dick growing hard just hearing the bitch's voice.

Three years in lockup will do that to a guy. You'd be amazed the shit you miss. Pussy? Hell yeah. Tits and ass and legs too. Every poor son of a bitch misses that shit; but mostly I just missed hearing a woman's voice on the telephone.

I'd been a good guy once. A Navy Seal for twelve years, kickin' ass in the dark, in places you never heard of. I'd gotten out and joined the force, Seattle's Finest, and had my gold shield after four years. Detective 2nd grade and that was pretty good. But I'd had a bad shoot one night. Black kid robbing a drive thru on a bicycle, what a fuckin' moron, and when I'd caught up with him, he'd pulled a piece. Or so I'd thought; it turned out to be a pellet gun. Didn't matter to him though, I'd put two hollow points center mass, just like I was sposed to, and he breathed just long enough to hear me say, "Oh shit."

It was a bad shoot, in Seattle anyway. Lots of politics involved too, like always. Maybe in Los Angeles they'd give me a medal for it, but I got seven years in Walla Walla. That was a light sentence, believe me. If I'd been on the jury, I'd have sent me down for life. I dreamed about that stupid kid most every night and I knew I'd see him again someday. Every Seal knows you put an innocent man in the ground and he'll be waiting for you in hell.

My wife at the time, what a fuckin' whore, she dropped me quick. I got one visit from her, and then one from her lawyer. In the meantime I was getting fucked in the ass. Cops ain't real popular in prison; least the movies got that right. I only got it a couple times though. I wasn't anybody's bitch and after I took out the honcho fuck who led the party, I got my respect. There's about a hundred ways to kill a guy, I'd used the most painful one handy. A quick shot to the larynx as I walked by his cell. Crushed the fucker's throat like an eggshell and he took awhile to die. Locked in his cage, rolling around on that cold cement floor, wondering why he wasn't breathing anymore.

Yeah, the word got out quick then. Don't fuck with San Pedro. That's what they called me, but I used to be called Pete. You go to prison though, shit, you're reborn.

So, back to Florida, all smiling and shit over the phone.

"I just started coloring my hair," she giggled, cause she was a kid. Just eighteen to my forty; I coulda been her daddy. "Awww ... you shoulda called before!"

"You're bullshittin' me," I snorted. "You color your hair on a Friday night?"

"Well ... yeah," more giggling. "Red," she sighed and I figured she probably looked good like that.

"So? I'm coming over anyway. I'll rinse it for ya."

"Okay!" Florida was easy, like white on rice, and she'd never fuckin' change.

All I had to do was whistle and she was there. I was seriously thinkin' about marrying the girl too. She'd go for it. I didn't love her, but I didn't bullshit her neither and Flor had the hots for that shit anyway, I just needed work first. Real work. Short order cook at the local Denny's wasn't gonna keep her around, not when she finally grew up.

"See you in twenty, baby ... Hey..."

"What?" she asked and I could hear that smile. Man I missed that shit.

"You color your little puss too, eh? I like my girls all natural," I chuckled, knowing she'd fuckin' do it too.

Florida giggled and I hung up the phone ... Just in time for it to ring.

"Yeah?" I didn't get a lot of calls.

"Peter? It's me, Stacy..." My ex-wife, and I had a real love-hate thing goin' with her.

"What is it, Stace?" I gave her a sigh, like I wasn't gonna fix her fuckin' sink cause she was lonely on a Friday night.

She liked to play that game, the horny slut. And I'd fallen for it twice already, going over, playing husband one more time like there was a chance. I'd fucked her brains out and she'd said goodbye. Twice. Like all I was good for was being a dick when she needed one.

That's what love does to a man and I was stuck with that bitch in my heart forever.

"It's not me, it's Elle," Stacy said quickly, and she sounded a little worried. That got me up.

"What do you mean?" I gripped the phone a little tighter.

Ellen was my baby, the only one I had, and she was just 15 now and hated my guts. But I loved her from a distance, close as she'd let me anyway, and that's another fuckin' story altogether. Daughters and prison don't mix, even less than prisons and wives, if you can believe that. It took four years before I got my parole and Elle had gone from a baby to fifteen, just that quick, growing up without a daddy. That was water under a fuckin' bridge.

"She's gone, she's out with these boys, some guys from school. Nubby, I think, or Knobby ... One of them and ... They're trouble, Pete. I told her not to go and..." My ex-wife went on, getting all of it out of her system.

Sometimes I missed the teams. When we got a mission in country the orders didn't come with a whole lot of crying. I listened for about three minutes before I'd had enough sniffling about how bad these friends were, and how much Stacy had told our daughter not to go. It wasn't getting me out the door.

"Right," I finally cut her off, "I'm on it, Stace. Just leave a light on. Where were they going?"

"The Point, I think," my wife said. My ex-wife, shit.

"Okay," I nodded, that wasn't a big place.

"Oh Pete, I'm so worried about her," Stacy told me. "Bring Elle home, okay?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "See you soon."

I hung up the phone and rubbed my head, feeling my flattop bristle. I kept my hair short cause it looked good like that for one thing, but also cause long hair ain't nothing but bad in a fight. Flor liked it anyway, along with the muscles. That girl could spend an hour just playing with my chest and abs, cause this old Seal was still ripped.

I benched 550 for fun, but for working I liked 250 pounds, a dozen dozen every day along with all the other lifting, and a nice 5 mile sprint to get the day started. Weekends I spent in the water, doing thirty kilometers in the pool on Saturdays, and twenty miles open water on Sundays. Rain or shine, fair or foul, I loved the water and it never hurt so bad as Hell Week at Coronado. Treading that cold Pacific for twenty-four straight had been the warm-up at BUDS. After that it got tough.

So I was going on a butterfly hunt, rescue a hostage with weapons tight. Too bad. Stacy made those boys sound like real gang-bangers, some little bastards who could use a good scare. Nothing like blowing a silenced H&K ninety-six to bring the soul closer to God. Ah, what the fuck. I'd bring it anyway. You never know what's gonna happen and for all I knew the guys had their own hardware. But that was just making excuses, mostly I missed the weight.

The Point was out in West Seattle, a big park the kids liked to use for their parties. I'd been out there plenty of times as a rookie cop. The new guys always got the shit jobs and hassling a bunch of doped up kids wasn't anybody's idea of a good time. Now I was back, looking for one little girl out of a hundred and I coulda been helping Flor dye her pussy red. What a load.

I tucked my ninety-six in the webbing beneath my jacket. It was a scary looking piece, a black 9mm machine pistol with a silencer as long as the barrel and twice as big around. Laztec sight mounted underneath and thirty-six rounds in the magazine. On full auto that piece would spit the clip in less than four seconds. It violated the hell out of my parole and I'd be going back a long time if I got caught with it, but I'd done a risk assessment and my little girl was worth it.

"Hey guys, you know this girl?" The party started a block away and three boys were smoking some weed in their car.

"Ah, no man," the kid behind the wheel looked at the photo I was holding.

"Nah, wish I did," one of his friends laughed, "she's hot." And I walked away.

I spent forty minutes walking around the park, asking kids if they'd seen my Ellen. There were a lot of them out there, teenagers drinking and smoking, making out and having a little rave down by the water. The music was going and there must have been a couple hundred of them jumping around with their glitter and glow sticks and all that funny shit. The music was loud and some guy had a van driven up on the grass, opened up with a DJ booth inside, if you can believe that. It wasn't like the parties when I was kid.

"Yeah, go Nubby ... Give it to her ... Nail that shit, Nubs..." I heard laughing voices, male voices coming from the parking lot and I was perked.

It wasn't too bright there, all gravel with cars parked helter skelter. Fuckin' kids pulled their cars in every which way. It was gonna get ugly when the party was over, but that wasn't my problem. I could hear some whimpering, some little girl crying, and Nubby was nailing her to the bumper it sounded like. I came around quick and there were three of them, tough punks in leather jackets, holding forties and laughing while a fourth banged some little girl from behind, bending her over the hood of an old Camaro. Sweet little car that.

"Ellen?" I walked right up like I owned the place, my left hand behind my back, hiding the pistol.

"Who the fuck are you?" one of the boys asked and I didn't slow down.

Shit happens quickly, too quickly for most people, but if you know what you're doing it's like time just slows way down. Some of that comes from training, a lot comes from experience, and some of it is just who you are on the inside. The good operators have a real genius for this kinda shit and right about then I was feeling like fuckin' Mozart.

I grabbed the boy by the balls, the one asking the stupid questions, and pulled him off his feet, carrying him right along with me. I had my Ninety-six pressed against Nubby's skull before the kid could even get his dick out of the twat he was bangin'.

"Stop," I said real peaceful to bad boy number three, a skinny runt wishing he was tough and taking a slow step towards me. I think he pissed himself about then.

Nubby had stopped moving quick and I wondered if he hadn't had steel on his skull before. I looked over his shoulder and caught the girl's face in profile, she wasn't my Ellen. Some little heartbreaker in blonde pigtails and dripping mascara. She was crying, bent over on her belly, and her skirt was up and her panties down and there was some blood on the inside of her pale thighs, looking black in the moonlight.

"Who the fuck are you?" Nubby asked the same stupid question and his voice had a little quiver in it.

"I'm the guy with the gun, stupid," I tapped his head with the barrel and let go of the other guy's balls. He was about to collapse and my arm was getting tired from holding him up.

"Get out of here. You and you ... Beat it. Not you, Nubby," I said. "Are you Ellen's boyfriend?"

"What?" he swallowed hard.

"Ellen ... You know her?" I pulled the picture out of my pocket and held it in front of his face. "This girl? You seen her?"

The girl on the car was whimpering and starting to move, none of this was taking very long.

"N-No..." Nubby shook his head, " ... I don't ... Yeah, I seen her before."

"I bet you have. Where's she at?" I tickled the boy's ear with the ninety-six.

"I dunno, here someplace!" Nubby was blinking hard. "She ... She split, took off, I dunno where."

"You sure?" I asked, but he wasn't lying.

"P-Positive," he nodded.

"Alright, get the fuck out of here," I tapped him on the side of his head with the gun. "Go on, run..."

He did run too, shoving his soft prick in his pants and looking behind him like he might almost want to say something.

"Ohhhh..." the girl was moaning a little, sniffling and pushing herself up as she turned around. "Thank you..."

"Shut-up," I laughed. "You're not done yet."

"Wha ... What..." she gasped as I pushed her back down, putting my gun away and freeing my cock.

"This town's really goin' to hell, ain't it?" I shook my head as I realized the little girl on the car was a boy.

Her little dick was hard too, pressed between her thighs, pointed back at me. Sexy little balls too and that florid pucker of her anus winking wetly and hungry for more. Must be something in the water, I figured, or more likely that faggot music they all listened to nowadays. Didn't matter though, this baby bim was sexy as hell and I'd done my share of little girls, one more was just gonna feel good. Even if she was a boy.

" ... are you doin', mister?" she whined, not really trying to get away neither. She knew what she wanted.

"Shhh ... This'll just take a ... Ugh! ... Minute!" I grunted, thrusting my fat cock inside her wet asshole hard and she screamed.

Nubby hadn't been very big and I felt that little girl like the virgin she almost was, hot inside and wet with Nub's fuck juices like she'd been waiting just for me. I slammed my long cock into her and grimaced slightly as I felt my swollen cockhead hit bottom in her immature rectum. She wasn't very deep at all and that just made it better as I went to work on the girl.

"Ohhh ... P-Please ... Owww ... Ow! It hurts ... Ahhh ... Owwww..." She was writhing beneath me, pounding her little fists on the back of that car and her short legs were off the ground, kicking like crazy.

"Jesus, you're fuckin' tight!" I groaned and it was like fucking a thimble. Her ass clamped down on my dick like she was gonna break me off and take me home.

"Ohhh ... God ... God ... Ahhhh ... No ... Owww!" She was a noisy slut too and juicing hard, despite all her protesting. That pansy prick of hers was drooling happiness.

She was getting off on it and girls are like that, some of them, the ones with little dicks in their panties for sure. She fucked good after a couple minutes and I was stroking her hard, slapping her ass just because she had a cute one. Nubby took her cherry, but I was the bastard who was eating it, and my dick was hungry!

"Yesssss ... Oh yes ... Oh god! Yes!" She was smiling at me now, all dreamy and high on adrenaline and endorphins and the little cums that were knocking her silly ass left and right. Her cock was making a real mess on somebody's paint job.

"You like it in the ass, baby?" I asked, just cause I wasn't gonna waste a load if I didn't have to.

"W-What ... Yeah ... Yesssss ... Ohhh ... Fuck me!" She didn't know what I was talking about.

I was gonna sperm her little teenage ass up good. Give her a real mess to clean up later and serve her right for being out here by herself. Serve her parents right too, stupid fucks. If I was this kid's daddy I'd have been walking around with a shotgun looking for her. That son of a bitch was probably home drinking beer and watching wrestling while some asshole was banging the shit out of his little girl.

"Ughhh ... Shit! Here it comes!" I jammed my cock inside her so far I thought I was gonna shoot sperm out of her ears.

My balls jumped and my dick pulsed, and I was flooding that horny little hole good. It almost made the whole night worth it. I kept my cock inside her until I was done and I'd needed that bad. Her too and the little slut was smiling like heaven over her shoulder at me, getting those little shakes that made her sweet ass quiver around my dick hard. Man, I loved that shit.

"God! What's your name?" she giggled. "You wanna dance?"

"Heh," I slapped her ass sharply, getting big blue eyes and bit of tongue out of the bitch. "Go home. You're mama's worried."

"She don't care," the girl turned around slowly, rubbing her stretched anus and frowning at the blood. "Fuck! I'm bleeding!"

"Everybody does," I shrugged and she could take care of herself. She got this far and I was still on a hunt.

"Hey!"

"What the fuck you doing?" I laughed, cause that little whore had pulled up her panties and come after me, grabbing my hand like she owned me.

"Goin' with you!" she stuck out her little pink tongue at me. "Don't walk so fast!"

"You know this girl?" I pulled out the photo, stopping so she could look at it.

"Yeah, that's Ellie," the girl shrugged. "She's in my classes."

"Ellie huh," my lips curled down. "You seen her tonight?"

"Yeah, she's here someplace," the girly boy laughed and she was walking bowlegged. "You fucked me good!"

"You know where she is?" I asked, like we were playing twenty questions and the girl shrugged.

"Probably with her boyfriend, Scoobie."

"Scoobie?" I gave her a look. "I thought Nubby was her boyfriend."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.