Alex and Peter - Cover

Alex and Peter

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 14: Alex

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14: Alex - Peter and Alex are not only cousins, they're best friends. So when Alex gets into trouble, Peter's always there to help him out - or knock him straight! Now Alex needs help but somehow, this isn't what Peter had in mind! The boys enter the D/s world unknowingly and just find a way to muddle through.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I hate Essex.

I gotta admit it - Northumberland is not a great football school. We usually finish 6-and-6 or there'bout but we have finished 0-and-12 - more than once, sadly. We've had a couple really good players - like Uncle Charles - but we only ever made it to the state finals once an' even then we lost.

Essex goes every god damn year.

Our last game of the season this year is December 23rd and it's against Essex. We're hoping to finish this season 7-and-5; they're playing for home field advantage in Game One.

Right before the half, I break the wrist of their number two running back. I maybe a shit, but right now, Ima happy shit.

It's a close game - hell, it's the best we've played all season. By the two-minute warning, we have a chance to take it - we're trailing by one. Fuckin' one. I grab a bottle of water and push my way to Faroud. He's stretching.

"Can you do this?" I ask.

He looks at me, then at the field. He's doing the math, same as me. He shakes his head. "Not from the fifty. Inside the forty, yeah, but not where we are. Not for sure."

"If I get you inside the forty, you can do this?"

He stares at the field like it can tell him something, and nods slowly, "Yeah. Inside the forty, I'm good. Inside the thirty, I'm golden."

I swallow hard and think fast. How bad do I want ta win this game.

Damn bad.

"Ok, I'm gonna get you inside the forty." I pause and take a breath, "You make that kick, an' my ass is yours."

"What?"

"We win this an' you can fuck me."

"You get me inside the 30, I'll bring the lube and you can fuck me." He puts his arm out an' I meet it - more than a shake, less than a hug. I run back out on the field.

I have one minute and 35 second to get Faroud twenty yards down field. I have to get that ball before the guy in front of me does. Watch the ball. Watch the guy. The first two downs, we hold them at the line of scrimmage. Third down, they put it in the air and I grab it.

And make it to the 26. We have fifty-six seconds on the clock as the defensive line hits the bench and special teams goes on to the field. I've seen Faroud do this a hundred times. He looks like a dancer, graceful, sleek, and elegant in profile as the ball aches through the goalposts. You can barely hear the final whistle in all the crowd noise. We didn't make the playoffs - but at least we beat Essex. I can live with that.

The celebration after the game is unreal - considering that there's no beer. Only Peter, Granddad an' Uncle Charles braved the cold to sit through the whole game but Granddad taped it so my interception and Faroud's kick will be replayed uh bazillion times between now an' the super bowl. Faroud got MVP for the game. As the team piles into the shower, I pull Faroud into the alcove.

An' kiss him hard.

"I gotta talk to..." I hesitate.

"To your boyfriend, right."

Close enough, "Yeah, right. But if he's cool..."

"I didn't think you were serious, anyway. The kiss is enough." He smiles.

"Yeah, but I wanna so just chill."

"When?" He can barely breathe.

"Next week. I think. After New Years. I'll call you." I let him go and hurry into the locker room. Oddly, I'm not hard after all that. I'm kinda surprised by 'cause Faroud's pretty good lookin' and the last time we kissed was pretty hot. This time was still ok, but, I don't know - something seemed missing.

I shower, dress and head out of the locker room. Peter and Michelle meet me at the door. We go to a party at Evans' house. His parents are pretty cool - they provide beer an' wine coolers. I spend half the night - with permission - kissing everything in a skirt.

It's kinda cool. Every time I start to go further than Peter wants me to, I stop 'cause I know there's something better at home if I can wait for it. It's not that the girls aren't hot or that I don't want to do 'em - 'cause I would happily do any of them - but more like I can see the end zone past them. This is good, but that is better. I don't know if that's what Peter was trying to teach me but that's the fastest fuckin' lesson about patience I ever got.

When Peter an' Michelle are ready to go, though, I'm pretty close to my limit. When I wouldn't let Leigh unzip my pants, she sat in my lap, kissed me hard and dug her nails into my ass. Peter has to call me twice before I can think, "Leigh, babe, I gotta go."

"Awww..."

I can just imagine what goin' all the way with her will be like - her nails leaving claw marks all over my body. I can't breath. "I'll call you. Tomorrow. I swear." I'm still kissing her as I lift her off me and stand.

She runs her nails down my arms, "You'd better."

I start to wonder if maybe this wouldn't be worth breaking a rule. Then I remember I've already broken a rule tonight; she's not gonna be worth breakin' two.

I wait until after he's dropped off Michelle. They talk for a long time on her front step before he kisses her good night.

"You got a thing goin' with Michelle?" I ask as he starts the car.

"I don't know yet. Kinda." He glances at me, "Why? Jealous?"

"No. She's cool an' all but I don't know," I shrug, "she not..."

"Violent enough?" he offers.

"No. Well, maybe. Shit, I don't know. That's your fuckin' job." I smile thinking about Leigh, "I think Leigh dug her nails into my ass so hard she drew blood."

"Ah, that's what happened."

"What?"

"You were working your way through the room, got to Leigh an' stopped. I just wondered why."

"Yeah, I almost broke a rule." I frown. I might as well tell him now. "Actually, I kinda did break a rule. Sir."

He pulls over almost immediately. He flips on the dome light and looks at me. "All of it." He snaps. I look at the stick shift but he snaps again, "Hey, eyes front."

I look at him and swallow hard, "I told Faroud that if-n he made that field goal, he could fuck me."

He's silent for a long minute. Then he opens his mouth but doesn't say anything. "Why did you do that?" He gets out on his second attempt.

"I wanted to win. I donno; I though maybe it'd give him some incentive."

"What did he say?"

"He said... , well, see at the two-minute, I ask him if he could make the kick from the fifty and he said no but if he was down under the forty, he could probably hit it. So, I said that if I got him down under the forty and he made the kick, my ass was his."

"And he agreed."

"He said if I got him under the thirty, he'd bring the lube, an' I could fuck him."

"So, you promptly get an interception and get down to the 25." The 26 but I don't correct him. He turns out the light and restarts the car.

"I told him afterward, that I had to tell you first."

"What?" He slams on the breaks. The car lurches to a sudden stop - I'm just glad there's no traffic at this hour.

"Not 'you' you, dude! Sir. Shit! I started to tell him that I had to talk to someone else and he said 'boyfriend' an' I just went with it. He thinks I'm seeing someone else and that it's not gonna happen. Shit, dude - Sir - he didn't think I was serious in the first place."

"Were you?"

I hesitate then come clean, "Yeah." I kinda laugh, "I really wanted ta win today."

He starts driving again but doesn't say anything. 'Oh shit', I think, 'I really screwed up this time.' "Sir, I can tell him no, that I can't do it. He'll under-"

"Alex. Shut up."

We drive in silence to my house. He stops in the driveway, out of sight of the house. "Ok."

"What?"

"Ok. You can do this."

"Really?" There's a catch. There has to be a catch. "Rules? Yeah, ok." I focus - if there are rules, I wanna get this right, "Yes, Sir, what are the rules?"

He smiles that thin smile he gets when he's about ta do something that I'm gonna remember for a month. "You're taking him on a date."

"What?"

"Yeah. I mean, you don't have to look like it's a date but you're takin' him to a public place, you're paying for the movie an' dinner and you don't get to do him."

"What if he wants it?"

"Bottom only." He shrugs, "If he wants to, he can blow you. He gets ta use you like a blow up doll but you just take it. You call me when you get home and you tell me every detail. I want to know how many strokes it takes ta get him off and just how close you came - but you can't cum 'til you get home and I say you can."

"Peter, what if I can't, you know, hold it?"

"Then you just have to see what happens if-n you break a rule again."

"Fuck."

"Blow me."

"What?"

"You heard me. I'm pissed off an' frustrated. Blow me."

My heart's pounding. I could simply tell him ta go fuck himself, get out of the car and go home. But if he really gets angry, he might ... I don't know what he might do but I won't like it. I lean forward. "I can't even get my head past the wheel." He reaches down and pushes the seat back. Now there's plenty of space.

I unzip his pants and pull him out. He's already hard and dripping; it take like two minutes after I wrap my mouth around him for him to shot off. This time I was almost ready for him so I don't choke on it. I start to pull back but he holds my head down, slides one hand down the back of my pants and sticks a finger in my ass. I groan and shake. He drills me for a couple minutes then pulls his finger out and scratches my ass.

"Harder." I whisper. He digs in deep and I gasp as pain and pleasure both wash over me.

"Is this what Leigh was doing to you?"

"Kinda." I push back against his hand.

He lets me go. "Then make sure that Faroud doesn't do it. You likely ta break uh rule."

He starts the car and lets me off at the front door. I get out, damn near dizzy. He pulls off and I need more than a minute to pull myself together and go in the house. I get up stairs and into the bathroom before I lose it. He does less and makes me cum harder than I thought possible.

There is something wrong with me. There is something totally fucked up wrong with me.

I shower - I'm in there anyway - an' get ready for bed. Before I turn in though, I call Peter.

"You ok?" he asks as soon as he picks up.

"Yeah, shit, dude. I was just callin' ta tell you I broke a rule again. Hell, I barely made it inta the house."

"Oh." He sounds a little odd, "It's ok." We're both silent for a minute. Then he clears his throat, "Look, uh, Alex, I'm sorry. I got a little, I don't know, carried away an'..."

I see where this is going and cut him off, "Did I say 'peanut butter'?"

"What? Oh. No. No, you didn't."

"I wanna do it with Faroud 'cause I wanna know if it's guys or just you. An' then I wanna do it with Leigh ta see if it's pain or if it's just you. An' once I know it's just you, you can do whatever you want to me."

"Oh God." He's silent then he hangs up. I think I scared him. I know I scared myself.

I go to sleep and dream about being tied down and bitten. I wake up to a raging boner and wet sheets. I call Faroud.

"Hello?" He sounds like I woke him.

"I'm free."

"Who is this?"

"McElroy."

"You broke up with him?" He sounds awake now.

"No. I just kinda got permission for a one-time thing. So, where you wanna go for dinner an' like can we go back ta your house after or do we need ta try an' get a hotel room or something."

"Oh." He's dead silent.

"Was this a bad time ta call?"

"No. I just, uh, I've only ever, uh, can we, uh, talk about this?"

"What up?"

"Ok, Alex, I've never, you know, all the way."

I'm about to be Faroud's first. "It's cool. You know whatever. I, uh, you know, received but I've never kinda-" The analogy seems to fail mid-way, "passed. If that makes any sense."

"Yeah, I see. Defense but not offence."

"Yeah." Peter certainly offended my ass nicely but I don't say that. "So, where do you usually go?"

"Back behind the rec center."

"Ugh. I know uh better place than that but we need a car ta get there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.