Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 32

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 365 Wednesday

After waking early in the morning, Denise went to the computer to finished recording the events of the previous day in her journal. It wasn't until she looked at the day heading of the journal that she realized that she'd been in the program for a year. She felt it had been a long year. She had already reached her revised target weight of 138 pounds and liked the result. She had dropped down to 136 pounds, but she hadn't liked it as much as 138. Much to her disbelief, Larry was glad to see the additional weight come back.

Since reaching what she now felt was her ideal weight, she was learning how to control her weight by making slight adjustments in what she ate and how much she exercised. She could go out on occasion and eat a large meal without feeling guilty. It wasn't like the binges that she had gone on in the past. She enjoyed nice sweet desserts on occasion, but wasn't tempted to eat the whole cake or the whole gallon of ice cream at one sitting. Moderation was becoming a habit for her. She didn't visit the weight scales very often, just often enough to make sure that she still in control.

Along with her weight loss there had been other benefits to the changes in lifestyle brought about by the program. Her hair had improved in texture. It was thicker, smoother, fuller, and shinier. It flowed when she shook her head rather than hanging limply. Her skin was smooth and unblemished. The absence of excessive sugar and chocolate had reduced her acne. She had a lot more energy and stamina. Her mental state was clearer. She had improved her ability to concentrate. Her sleep recharged her and she woke in the morning feeling energetic.

Her reflection in the mirror of her room showed a very attractive woman. She wasn't the only one who thought she was attractive. Larry loved her body and showed in a hundred different ways his appreciation for it. Other men admired her and she had been asked out by several of them. Having men pursue her had thrilled her. In fact, it thrilled her so much the first time she had been asked out that she had almost accepted despite the fact that she was engaged. As much as she liked the attention that her new body brought, she had come to accept that her weight loss was more about being healthy than being attractive.

The health changes weren't imaginary. A month earlier she had gone for her annual physical. Normally Denise dreaded going to the doctor. The trip usually included a long lecture about how unhealthy she was and how she needed to control her diet. The last trip had been an entirely different matter. She had walked out of the office feeling good.

Her doctor had been shocked at the changes Denise had undergone since her last visit. Her first response had been to order a suite of blood tests to make sure that there wasn't a health reason for the dramatic weight loss. The physical had shown that Denise was in great shape. Her blood sugar was well within acceptable limits. That hadn't been the case during her previous examination. Her iron levels were good. Her cholesterol and blood pressure were at the levels associated with very fit people.

Denise spent a few minutes admiring her reflection. She smiled and said, "I owe Susan a big thank you."

She looked back at her computer and decided to finish her entry after work. She went out in search of breakfast. She spotted Dale at the dining room table and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning to you," Dale said.

"Is Victoria in the kitchen?" Denise asked. She was feeling a little frisky and hoped that she didn't have to cook.

"She's cooking up a storm," Dale answered.

Considering the morning routine, Denise knew that it was up to her to service Dale since Victoria was otherwise engaged. She asked, "Are you ready for a little morning relief?"

"Yes, I am," Dale said looking at her with a smile.

She said, "Okay. I'm up for anything except anal."

"Breakfast will be ready soon, so it'll have to be fast," Dale said.

Denise climbed onto the table in front of him and said, "How about a little pussy pie and then a quick fuck?"

Leaning forward, Dale answered by licking her cunt. Enjoying the sensations that he was generating down there, Denise thought about how strange her actions would have seemed to her a year ago. Over the past year, she had gotten used to having sex three or four times a day. She had been sick for three days a few weeks earlier and had been surprised to discover that she was extremely horny by the time she recovered.

Satisfied that her lower regions were wet enough to take him, Dale stood up and entered her in one smooth stroke. As he started thrusting into her, Denise moved her hips to assure that the sensations were great for the both of them. She was really enjoying the session that morning.

Victoria entered the dining room carrying two bowls of hot cereal. She looked at the couple on the table and set the bowls down where they wouldn't get knocked over. She returned to the kitchen without saying a word.

Denise didn't know if her ability to reach orgasm had improved, but in no time at all she was rushing towards a climax. Dale was drawn along with her. She came with a nice little scream. She locked his cock deep in her by wrapping her legs around his hips and holding tight. Dale grunted his release.

Coming down, Denise said, "Thank you."

"Thank you," Dale said.

"You're breakfast is getting cold," Victoria said dryly from across the table. She hadn't bothered to wait for them to finish before starting on her cereal.

"Thank you, Victoria," Dale said.

Denise got off the table and went to her chair. The towel was already in place. She sat down knowing that the towel would have to be replaced by a clean one after breakfast. Looking at the bowl of cereal, she said, "It looks good."

"You can't do too much to ruin hot cereal," Victoria said. She knew that wasn't true. For the first three weeks of cooking breakfast the results had been lumpy or the texture of library paste.

"That's true," Denise said.

Dale looked over at Denise and said, "You sure are in a good mood this morning. It wouldn't have something to do with the fact that you've been in the program for a year, would it?"

Victoria asked, "You've been in it for a whole year?"

"That's right," Denise said. She looked over at Dale and said, "Four more months to go."

"That's right," Dale said. He wasn't going to mention that he felt that she was well ahead of schedule. He wasn't sure why that was the case. At times he attributed it to the three weeks working with Claire. At times he attributed it to the short program of Karen. The fact that he wasn't sure bothered him a little. He'd love to get the program down to a year in duration.

Victoria sighed and said, "I've been in it for four and a half months. I have almost a year to go."

The reminder of how long Victoria had been in the program gave Denise a moment of pause. She knew that the women in Dale's program had a major breakthrough during the fifth or sixth month in the program. So far, Victoria had still been approaching sex with dread. She said, "Don't worry. It will get better."

"Right," Victoria said rolling her eyes. She'd believe that when pigs sprouted wings and started flying. Until then, she'd take care of Dale's needs feeling like a whore.

Dale asked, "So what are your plans for celebrating your one year anniversary?"

"How about getting double-teamed by you and Larry?" Denise asked.

"Does Larry know?" Dale asked.

"Not yet," Denise said. Earlier that week, she had been over to Michelle's house with Larry. Larry had fucked Michelle while she had taken his ass with a strap-on dildo. No one was more surprised than Larry when he discovered that he really liked that. Not shocked by his admission, Denise had chalked that up to one more thing that she and Larry would do from time to time. She had enjoyed it well enough that it wasn't going to be a problem.

"Warn him," Dale said. He looked down at his bowl of hot cereal and said, "Some men find the close proximity of other men during sex a major assault on their sexuality. Michelle's men don't usually have that problem though."

"I'll let him know," Denise said wondering if Dale had some bad experience in the past with some jealous boyfriend. She didn't think it was likely, but it was hard to know. Dale was pretty good at keeping secrets.

"Good," Dale said. He took another spoonful of his cereal.

Victoria listened to the discussion and shook her head. She didn't understand how Larry could tolerate the idea of Denise having sex with another man. She said, "You're such a slut."

"Think what you will," Denise replied without taking insult. She had no idea how many times she had said the same thing to Susan.

"I will," Victoria said. She thought about the fact that Denise would be keeping Dale busy that night. She figured that meant she might get away with only having to give him two blowjobs that day. She decided that it would be best to keep her mouth shut and stay under the radar.

Denise finished her bowl of oatmeal. She had slowly grown used to eating it over the past year. She had found that Farina every day got pretty old. She looked down between her legs and saw that Dale's come had leaked out. Using the towel, she wiped the area clean. Rising, she said, "I better get ready for work. I've got a meeting with a customer this morning."

Dale asked, "Who?"

"Normally I wouldn't answer that question, but since the customer is Claire I will," Denise said with a smile.

Dale frowned, but didn't say anything. He wasn't aware that they had any products that were at the point where they required documentation. He shrugged his shoulders deciding that it was something personal that Claire was developing. She still came out with patents in her own name, so he assumed that it had something to do with that. He said, "She's just after your body."

"I know," Denise said.

Two hours later, Karen entered the conference room with Claire. Denise smiled watching how nervous Karen was around the other woman. It was like she was reliving the days in the apartment all over again. Taking a seat, Claire turned to Karen and said, "This isn't a business call. It is personal, but I'd appreciate it if you stayed here."

Karen nodded her head, but moved to the far end of the table. She sat down and said, "Okay."

Claire said, "Since I lost Candy, I've been searching high and low for a replacement."

"She would be a very hard one to replace," Denise said.

"Yes," Claire said, "Everybody loves Candy."

Smiling weakly, Karen said, "I'll volunteer Denise so long as I'm not involved."

Denise laughed at the joke and said, "Just this morning Dale warned me that Claire was after my body."

"He's right," Claire said wiggling her eyebrows. She turned a little more serious and said, "I thought I found a woman. Her name is Stefanie. The problem is that she likes men too much. She keeps on insisting on having a man around most of the times when we get together."

"Oh, sorry," Denise said.

"Michelle and I discussed the matter and came to a rather remarkable conclusion," Claire said.

"What?"

Claire smiled and said, "Michelle is going to put her through the program."

"What?" Denise shouted in surprise. She said, "Michelle doesn't like women. She likes women as much as you like men."

"I know. You see, she's making an exception in this case," Claire said. It hadn't been easy to get Michelle to go along with the plan.

Denise frowned and asked, "Why should Michelle suddenly go bi?"

"She's not going bi," Claire said with a laugh. She smiled and said, "She's putting Stefanie through the program to learn how to run the program on her own."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.