Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 31

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 325 Saturday

After months of hints, Dale finally opened the door to his special room and gestured inside. He said, "I have set out a costume for you to wear."

"A costume," Denise said thinking she'd be dressed up like a French Maid in a few minutes.

"Yes, I want you to wear it," Dale said.

Denise went inside the room and looked around. She didn't see any kind of costume. There was a small square of cloth on the bed and something else. She picked up the other item and looked at it. It didn't look like a top or a bottom piece of a costume. She called out, "Where is it?"

"It is on the bed," Dale answered from the door.

"What? This white thing and this frilly thing?" Denise asked confused.

"That frilly thing is a bonnet," Dale said.

Denise examined it a little closer and realized that he was right. She put it on her head and tied it on. She looked in the mirror and thought, 'This is the stupidest looking hat I've ever seen.'

She went over and picked up the white cloth. There was something on the bed underneath it. She bent down and looked at it. It was a pair of giant safety pins. Confused, she asked, "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"You're supposed to wear it," Dale answered watching her with amusement in his eyes.

She wrapped it around her waist and asked, "Like this?"

"Not quite," Dale said with a chuckle.

"What is it?" Denise asked.

"It is an adult sized diaper," Dale answered.

Denise burst out in laughter. She couldn't believe that he was asking her to dress up like a baby complete with diaper. She said, "This is fucking ridiculous."

Dale strode into the room and got in her face. In a harsh voice, he shouted, "Shut the fuck up right now."

Shocked by the anger on his face, Denise stepped back and said, "Sorry."

Dale said, "Lesson one in wearing a costume is that if someone has asked you to wear it then you never laugh at it. You take it and the request seriously. You make out like it is the best idea that you've ever heard."

"Okay."

"Now put on that diaper."

Denise stared at the piece of cloth. She looked up at Dale and said, "I don't know anything about cloth diapers. I grew up in the age of disposable diapers."

Dale smiled and said, "Lesson two in wearing a costume is that if you don't know how to put it on then ask for help."

"Okay," Denise said eyeing the diaper. She looked up at him and noticed that he was waiting for her to say something. She said, "Would you help me put on this diaper?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Dale said. He took the square of cloth from her and set it on the bed. He folded it and said, "Get on the bed."

Much to her surprise, Dale powdered her bottom and then put the diaper on her. He fondled her private parts in the process. She looked at the diaper wondering how any man could find it sexy. She sat up once he had finished. He handed her a giant bottle and a rattle. Smiling, he said, "That completes the costume. Go look in the mirror."

Denise got up from the bed and went over to the mirror. She looked at it and shook her head thinking, 'This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.'

Dale asked, "What do you think?"

Denise raised her eyebrows and said, "This is ridiculous."

Dale said, "Lesson three in wearing a costume is that no matter how it looks to you, you have to think of it as the sexiest thing you've ever worn."

"I'll try," Denise said looking in the mirror.

"You'll do it," Dale said sternly.

"Now what?" Denise asked.

Dale said, "Lesson number four is that every costume has a role that goes with it."

Frowning, Denise asked, "I'm supposed to act like a baby?"

"That's right," Dale answered with a smile.

"Okay," Denise said doubtfully. She wondered why any man would want a full grown woman to act like a baby.

Dale waited for her to start acting. She looked at him and realized that he was waiting for her to start acting like a baby. Her mind went blank. She gave a weak, "Waa."

"You can do a little better than that," Dale said.

"I have no clue how to act," Denise said feeling really stupid.

Dale said, "Lesson number five in wearing a costume is that you don't act, you live the role."

"Huh?"

"You become a baby, you don't act like a baby," Dale said. Seeing that she was still confused, he said, "Babies don't stand up and walk around. They sit on the floor and crawl. They shake their rattles and suck on their bottles."

"Oh," Denise said.

Dale said, "I'm going to leave for a half an hour. I want you to play like a baby and then get undressed. We'll do this over again."

Denise frowned and said, "I've got to know something."

"What?"

"Do you really get off on this costume?" Denise asked.

Dale laughed and said, "No, but no woman that I've ever met has considered that to be a sexy costume. It makes it easy to teach the first six lessons of wearing sex costumes."

"Thank God," Denise said. She frowned and asked, "What's the sixth lesson?"

"The sixth lesson is that you never judge the man by the costumes he finds erotic," Dale said stepping out of the room and closing the door.

Denise turned and looked in the mirror. She shook her head and said, "This is so bizarre."

Dale opened the door and shouted, "Remember lessons one and three. You always take the request seriously even if you think you are alone."

"Yes, Dale," Denise said turning red. She hadn't realized that he might have been able to overhear her comment. Then she realized that was the point.

He closed the door and she stood there for a minute. Feeling like a complete idiot she got down on the floor and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She shook the rattle lamely for a second and then shook her head. Feeling frustrated, she let loose a little cry. It felt good and was somewhat in character. She realized what she was doing and chuckled. There was nothing more like a baby than throwing a tantrum. She let loose and threw a big grand tantrum.

It took most of the half hour, but she finally was able to get into the role of a playing a baby. She undressed and put the costume back on the bed. She waited for Dale to return thinking about her first experience in costume play. She shook her head thinking that she had never imagined dressing up like a baby, not even as a Halloween costume.

Dale came into the room and looked at her. He said, "Well."

"Well what?" Denise asked confused. She stood there looking back at him.

"I said that we were going to begin over again when I returned," Dale said.

"I was waiting for you," Denise said.

"I've returned and you haven't begun," Dale said.

"Huh?"

"Babies don't stand up and pace around the room," Dale said gesturing at her.

"Oh," Denise said realizing that he had expected her to be on the floor or bed acting like a little baby the minute he had walked in the room.

Dale said, "Lesson number seven is that you start setting the environment as early as possible."

"Okay," Denise said thinking this whole bit about wearing a costume was a lot more complicated than she had thought. She had just assumed that it was putting on an outfit and posing or something.

"I'll come back in the room in five minutes," Dale said leaving the room. He shot her a smile before he left the room.

The smile worried Denise, but she made her way into bed and stayed there. She thought about what kinds of things she should be doing as a baby and then turned to her back and stuck her thumb in her mouth. When Dale returned, he put her into a diaper talking nonsense baby talk to her the entire time. In the process, he had managed to fondle her cunt and ass. She managed to control her laughter, but couldn't keep the smile off her face. She cooed and said nonsense words. She played with the rattle and sucked from the bottle. It ended with her sucking his 'Man Milk' from his cock.

After resting for a half of an hour and discussing the good and bad points of her performance, Dale said, "Why don't you get undressed and go in my bedroom for ten minutes? We'll start all over with you coming in the room."

Denise left the little room. She took a few minutes to freshen up in the bathroom. Her bottom was covered with baby powder so she took a quick shower. When it was about time to return to the room, she took a deep breath and tried to think of getting into the character of a baby. She opened the door and stepped into the room. She stopped dead in her tracks and burst out into laughter. Dale was on the bed wearing the stupid hat and diaper.

Dale shouted, "Shut up."

Denise stopped laughing and looked at Dale. She realized that she had just done something pretty stupid. She said, "Sorry."

"Lesson number eight is to never laugh at the costume worn by your partner."

Denise nodded her head and said, "You surprised me."

"That was what I intended to do," Dale said looking at her. He said, "When you are surprised is the most important time to remember all of the lessons."

"Yes, Dale," Denise said thinking that some surprises were just too extreme to avoid reacting.

"Let's try it again," Dale said.

Denise went out and closed the door. She took a minute to collect herself. As she started reaching for the door handle, it dawned on her that she wasn't going to be playing the baby this time. She was going to have to play the mommy. She entered the room and found Dale naked on the bed sucking on the bottle. He started crying.

She went over to him and said, "Aw, poor baby lost his little diaper."

She put the diaper on him and stepped back to examine her work. Dale sat up shaking his head. He said, "Lesson number nine is that costume play is all about sex."

"Huh?" Denise asked wondering what she had done wrong.

"You were doing things around my cock and yet you ignored it. Costume play is all about sex. You are playing a mommy, but you should be playing a sexy mommy. Sexy mommies make sure their little baby boys have an erection," Dale explained.

"Oh," Denise said wondering how stupid she could possibly be. She remembered how Dale had fondled her while putting on the diaper.

"Let's start all over again," Dale said looking at her.

"Yes, Dale," Denise said stepping out of the room.

This time she returned to the room much better prepared for what was going to happen. She went through the process of putting a diaper on him feeling like a complete idiot the entire time. She made sure to finger his asshole a little and rub his cock a bit. He was erect by the time she got the diaper on him.

He sat up and threw his bottle across the room. She looked at the bottle and then back at him. He started crying. It took her a second to realize that he wanted to suck on her tits. She cradled his head so that he could suck on her breasts. As he sucked, she told him what a good baby he was and how great it felt to have him sucking on her breasts.

The game played on for an hour with her ending up giving him a hand job while changing his diaper. When it was over, Dale said, "The tenth and most important lesson in role playing is that you can never break the trust that your partner has shown you in the fantasy you've just played out."

"Oh," Denise said.

"You partner has to trust you to never reveal what you've done to anyone. You can't talk about it with anyone else. It is private between you and him," Dale said.

"I didn't think about that," Denise said. She had been ready to run out and tell Larry all about that afternoon. The urge to share it was almost overwhelming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.