Fat Farm
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 255 Wednesday

Denise stopped by Dale's office rather than return straight home. She didn't want a repeat of the events of the previous evening. Claire heard her enter and stuck her head out of her office door. She said, "Come on in, Denise."

Denise entered the office and sniffed the air. She said, "It smells like pussy."

"Joye just left," Claire said with a grin.

"That explains it," Denise said with a laugh.

"So how is life in the program?" Claire asked. She was always amazed at the changes that her brother and sister were able to create in the people they accepted into their program. She could play someone's body like it was a violin and had a little insight into their minds, but it was very little insight compared to that of her siblings.

"It is going well," Denise said with a smile. It wasn't going as well as she wished. The situation with Victoria was wearing on her far more than she had anticipated. She licked her lips and said, "I talked to Karen about her visit to your home last night."

"Oh," Claire said. Her eyes twinkled at the news.

"She's was telling me a little about her experiences there," Denise said feeling her cheeks turn red.

Noticing the blush, Claire said, "You want to experience it."

Feeling a little ashamed, Denise replied, "I think so."

"You think so?" Claire asked enjoying the effect of her question. Denise had turned three shades brighter.

"Yes, I think so," Denise said.

"Let me know when you're sure that you do," Claire said with a smile. She reached up and ran a finger along Denise's jaw. In a low predatory voice, she said, "It can be a little too intense for little girls who aren't sure."

With her breath catching in her chest, Denise said, "Okay."

"Has my big brother started you on costumes yet?" Claire asked.

"No," Denise answered wondering why she asked.

"Ask him to start you on them," Claire said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

The look on Claire's face actually scared Denise. She asked, "Why?"

"You'll find out," Claire said and then laughed.

"You sounded just like a mad scientist with that laugh," Denise commented rather surprised.

"I wish that I could see your face when you start costume play, but I'll never enter Dale's house under his rules," Claire said.

"Why?"

Claire said, "I'll never be naked in front of man unless he's naked and bound first. It doesn't matter if he is my brother or not."

"Oh," Denise said. It wasn't the first time she'd heard something to that effect. She wondered what had happened to Claire to make her feel that way.

Claire brightened and, patting her on the bottom, said, "Run along and find big brother. I'm sure that he'll be more than happy to see you."

"Okay," Denise said leaving the office. She looked back in time to see Claire running a hand between her legs.

Dale came out of his office and asked, "Afraid to go home alone?"

"A little," Denise said.

"She was on the verge of breaking this morning. I'm pretty sure that Karen talked to her today."

"She did."

"We'll see what effect Karen's conversation had on Victoria when we return home," Dale said. He wasn't sure what Karen might have said to the young woman. He hoped that she hadn't been too supportive.

"I hope she fueled the fire rather than put it out," Denise said. She sighed and said, "I'm getting tired of this. It is really hard to shun someone."

"Yes it is. There are times when you are alone with her and feel like talking to someone, but you can't talk to her," Dale said.

"Exactly. I feel almost as alone as her," Denise said. She said, "I wish that she'd help with the housework."

"We'll correct that little situation tonight," Dale said.

"How?" Denise asked looking over at him.

When they reached home, Victoria was waiting for them by the door. As soon as they entered, Victoria announced, "I'll do it."

Dale smelled the air and said, "I wonder if dinner is prepared."

Victoria stared at Dale and then looked down at the floor. She didn't know what she had expected when she made her grand announcement, but it wasn't to have him ask about dinner. She had been prepared for him to drop his pants and tell her to get to work. She answered, "No."

Ignoring her, Dale said, "Denise, why don't you see if there's any dinner getting prepared?"

"Yes, Dale," Denise said realizing that Dale had just increased the stakes on Victoria. She went into the kitchen and saw that there was nothing ready. She returned and said, "There's nothing ready. I guess I'll have to cook tonight."

"Yes, I think you will," Dale said shaking his head.

Victoria shouted, "Didn't you hear me? I said I would do it."

Ignoring the shouts, Dale said, "I guess I'll take a shower and then come help you in the kitchen. It is not fair that you should have to work all day and then do all of the housework when you get home."

"Thanks," Denise said. She looked around the house and said, "I'll straighten up the living room and vacuum the carpet after dinner."

"Good," Dale said. He sighed when he spotted some dirty dishes on the side table and said, "I've got some yard work to do. I might as well start on it tonight. I've got nothing better to do."

"I'll stick my tongue in your asshole. I'll eat your shit! Just talk to me," Victoria shouted feeling frustrated.

Realizing that Victoria wasn't getting the hint, Denise said, "I'm actually amazed at how much my housekeeping skills have developed under the program. I've become a much better cook. It is hard to believe how many new recipes I've learned to prepare. I never realized the importance of properly preparing food and the pleasure that a good meal can provide."

"I'm glad that you realize that the program is about more than sex," Dale said with a pleased nod of his head.

Victoria stared at Dale and then back down at the floor. She realized that her nightmare was not about to end. She looked around the room and realized that she had left towels scattered across the chairs. Dale insisted that they sit on towels and also insisted that they fold them up neatly when they got up.

"I'm a much better housekeeper. My bedroom used to be the messiest room of the house. I'd have clothes scattered around on the floor. Laundry day was a real challenge," Denise said.

"I've noticed that you keep a clean house," Dale said frowning as he looked at the towels scattered around the room. He noticed one on the floor and shook his head.

Denise started to disrobe. She made it a point to neatly fold each item of clothing as she removed it. Looking over at Dale while she removed her bra, she asked, "Would you like a little relief?"

"Yes," Dale answered.

"A blowjob?"

Dale pursed his lips and said, "I think I'd prefer a hand job."

"Why don't you get undressed and take a seat while I finish getting undressed and then hunt down some lotion," Denise said.

"Good idea," Dale said starting to undress. Like Denise, he made a production of folding his clothes.

Denise finished undressing and picked up the pile of clothes. Smiling at him, she said, "I'll be right back."

"I'll be waiting," Dale said.

Lamely, Victoria said, "I will give you a rim job."

Denise returned from her bedroom with a bottle of lotion. Kneeling between Dale's legs she looked at his cock. She remembered how Susan often described the pleasure that she felt while giving a hand job. She leaned over, kissed the head of his cock and then smiled up at him. With light strokes, she teased his cock erect. Once he was erect, she poured enough lotion over his cock to make it nice and slick.

For more than a half an hour, she teased his cock with her touch. She started with a simple up and down motion along the length of his cock until his balls started to rise and then stopped touching him all together. When his balls descended a little, she started stroking it using a twisting motion of her hands. His balls soon rose and she eased off of it. He groaned in frustration. When the edge had left, she stroked down on his cock with one hand while moving her other hand to the top of his cock to stroke down with it. It was like he was fucking a pussy that was a thousand miles deep. When he was close to coming she stopped until he calmed down. By this time, he was clenching the arms of his chair so hard that his knuckles were turning white.

Denise reversed the direction of her last stroke so that it felt like he was pulling out of a pussy that was a thousand miles deep. His buttocks clenched, his hips rose off the chair, he groaned, and his eyes rolled back. She stopped and waited for him to calm down. She laid the palm of her hand across the top of his cock and started a motion like she was polishing it. He nearly climbed out of the chair.

She watched entranced as his entire body reacted to what she was doing. He was breathing hard and his stomach was trembling. His pre-come leaked out providing lubrication to replace the lotion. His balls actually danced. She ran a finger around the head of his cock watching his arms tremble. She tickled his balls watching as they climbed up tight to his body.

Pouring a little more lotion in her hand, she returned to her original up and down stroke on his cock. As her fingers rode over the sensitive ridge at the head of his cock, she twisted her hand just a little. As she worked his cock, Dale was panting and thrusting upwards with his hip. She understood at that moment what Susan meant by the feeling of power that came over her when giving a handjob. Dale was reduced to a quivering mass by her skill.

She didn't stop when he hit the point of no return. The stream of come shot out of Dale so hard that it flew over his head. She had never seen him come that hard before. She continued stroking him through his orgasms although she lightened her touch to prevent the pleasure from turning into pain. By the time he began to recover, she was barely touching his cock.

It was only then that Denise heard Victoria repeating, "I'll give you a rim job. Please, talk to me."

She wondered how long Victoria had been standing there repeating those words. She'd been so into the handjob hat she hadn't noticed anything else. She said, "Stay there, Dale. I'll go get a wash cloth and clean you up."

"Thanks," Dale said sitting limply in the chair. He reached up and wiped some of his come from his face.

Denise returned after a minute with a couple of warm moist wash cloths. She wiped the come from his body with gentleness. She wrapped his cock in one of the moist wash cloths and asked, "How does that feel?"

"Great. Susan was the only one who ever made me feel that good during a hand job," Dale said still trying to recover. The wet warmth wrapped around his cock felt heavenly.

"Thank you," Denise said knowing that it was high praise indeed.

Victoria mumbled, "I really will do it."

Listening to Victoria was beginning to irritate Denise. She said, "I'm sorry about having to run off to get the towels. It would have been nice if someone had been thoughtful enough to bring them for me."

"Don't worry about it. We'll have someone in the program soon who will understand what it means to be a member of a close-knit community. She'll help you with the housework. She'll think about your needs and help you satisfy them. She'll do little things that will make the day a little better. She'll live by the rules of the house understanding that they help define the community. She'll perform the sex acts that I request so that you'll be relieved of a portion of the burden," Dale said reaching out to stroke her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.