Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 45 Saturday

After a month and a half in the program the effects of her changed lifestyle were really beginning to show. She was up to forty-five repetitions of each exercise in her exercise program performed in sets of nine repetitions each. The jogging section of the exercise program had been changed to alternating between running on the treadmill and riding the stationary bicycle. She was tired by the end of each evening, but awoke in the morning without the kind of stiffness that she expected. The slow and gradual increase in exercises coupled with the drop in weight seemed to be working.

Having lost ten pounds, her clothes looked large and loose on her. It was time to upgrade her wardrobe and the plans for the day included a shopping trip with Susan. This was the first morning in over two weeks that she actually woke up looking forward to the day. Somehow, having lost all of that weight had made the sex seem worthwhile.

Leaving her bed in the basement, Denise walked to the kitchen pausing to watch Susan and Dale have sex on the table. She watched Susan wondering how she could enjoy it so much. She hated every minute of the time spent satisfying Dale's sexual urges. It boggled her mind how often the guy wanted to have sex. Watching them reminded her of how her ass felt after the activities of the previous evening.

She made breakfast while the couple finished their activities in the dining room. As much as she hated it, she made oatmeal that morning having gotten tired of Farina all of the time. After filling three large bowls, she carried them out to the dining room. Dale and Susan were both flushed from their activities. Used to the scene, she didn't even notice.

The three ate their meals in silence. Once they were finished, Denise cleared the table and did the breakfast dishes while Susan and Dale talked. She could hear every word they said. Dale started the discussion when he commented, "She's accepted her role as a fat whore fairly well."

"Don't say that," Susan replied knowing that it was true. Denise would do anything that Dale asked.

"She's progressed much faster than you did. It is time for the next stage in her development," Dale said. The words sent a wave of dread through Denise. She nearly dropped the bowl that she was washing.

"Don't push her too fast," Susan said.

"Tonight," Dale said.

Susan shook her head and replied, "Not tonight. She's buying a new outfit. Wait until tomorrow."

Denise held her breath wondering what Dale would say. It seemed to her that a full minute passed before he replied, "Okay. You'll owe me one."

"I look forward to paying it," Susan replied with a laugh. There was an edge of nervousness to the laugh that Denise found a little unsettling.

Denise washed the dishes wondering what the next stage of development entailed. She was already his fat whore. She decided that it was probably time for him to share her with other men. She shrugged her shoulders thinking that he was finally going to start selling her ass on the street. Rather than worry about it, she decided to concentrate on enjoying the upcoming shopping excursion. It seemed to her that it had been years since she had gone shopping to find smaller clothes. This was exciting enough that any ominous words were not going to upset her.

Susan came in the kitchen and said, "I see that you're almost done with the dishes."

"Yes," Denise said dunking the pot into the hot water.

"Good. We'll spend a little time this morning getting ready and head out to the mall to be there when the stores open," Susan said. She fully expected to spend a good six or seven hours shopping.

"Great," Denise replied. She figured that they would get done in an hour or two and be home in time for lunch.

"I need to pick up an outfit or two for myself," Susan said. She had dropped another pound since Denise had moved in and was now within three pounds of her final goal. At this stage of weight loss, the fat was getting converted to muscle. She was starting to have a nice hard body with just enough padding to be soft.

"What do you need?" Denise asked.

"I'm going to get some clothes for work. I'm almost at my target weight and I should get some better clothes that will last a while," Susan answered. She could continue to wear some of her oversized clothes when running errands and didn't really need clothes around the house.

"You're finishing the program in two and a half months," Denise said while rinsing out the pot she had been washing. Not for the first time she wondered how she had ended up being the maid and the sex servant.

"I know," Susan said. She wondered how Denise would survive once she moved out of the house. It was going to be tough on her friend. She thought, 'Maybe Dale is right about moving ahead to the next stage now."

Setting the pot on the rack to dry, she said, "That's it for the kitchen."

"Let's get dressed and head out," Susan said cheerfully.

Squeezed between rows of clothes, Susan looked at the outfit and said, "That's too large. You need to get something that fits a little tighter. You'll probably lose another five or six pounds over the next month."

"Right," Denise said although she didn't really believe it. She still was trying to figure out how she had lost weight over the past month and a half. Of course, she hadn't eaten an entire bag of cookies in one night recently.

"Trust me," Susan said with a smile.

"I know. It is just that I can't believe that I'm losing weight. I don't feel like I'm on a diet," Denise said.

"You aren't on a diet," Susan said. It had taken her months to understand that simple point. She had changed her eating habits such that she was favoring nutritious food rather than fattening food. She had increased her metabolism by exercising rather than just sitting around the house all day.

"How else do you lose weight without dieting?" Denise challenged.

"All you've done is changed the food that you're eating. You're eating the same amount of food as before. You've also changed your eating habits from snacking all of the time to eating real meals," Susan replied.

"I know, but I don't understand how come it is working. If it was this easy, why are there all those different kinds of diets?"

Susan shrugged her shoulders and answered, "Most people don't have Dale enforcing a proper diet until it becomes a habit."

"Is that what he's doing?" Denise asked skeptically. As far as she was concerned, all he was doing in exchange for sex was spending an hour every night on her exercise program.

"Yes. That's what he is doing," Susan answered.

"He doesn't seem to work very hard considering all that I'm doing for him," Denise said giving voice to her frustration.

"All that you're doing for him," Susan said in a manner that almost turned it into a question.

"Yes. You know all of the time I spend on my knees with a blanket over my head," Denise said not wanting to say anything too direct in the middle of the store.

Rather than argue, Susan glanced over at the clothes rack and pulled out a dress. Handing it to Denise, she said, "Try this one on."

"Okay," Denise said feeling frustrated by the change in subject. She had accepted that she was his whore, but that didn't mean she didn't want to gripe about it on occasion.

She went into the changing room and put on the dress. It was a little snug, but it looked good. She stepped out of the dressing room and asked, "How's this?"

"Perfect. In a week it will fit like it was made for you," Susan said. During the second through seventh month of the program, she had dropped weight very quickly. It seemed to her that she had to buy new outfits almost monthly. Denise had more weight to drop and would probably lose the initial thirty pounds or so at a much faster rate.

"A week?" Denise asked skeptically.

"We'll stop at a scale here in the store and you can see how much weight you've lost," Susan said.

Denise said, "I've got to lose almost fifty pounds. It'll take me years to achieve that."

"You'll be done in fourteen months," Susan said.

Denise snorted and said, "The most weight I've ever lost on a diet was eleven pounds. I always gained back three pounds more than I lost."

"You forget who you're talking to. I've been through all of that with you," Susan said.

Denise stared at Susan for a second and said, "It is hard to remember that considering the way that you look now."

"You'll look and feel like me before you know it," Susan said.

"I don't think so," Denise said. She turned to look in the mirror. The dress was smaller than anything she had worn in years, but the image that reflected back at her was that of a fat woman. Frowning, she said, "Maybe I ought to get something more appropriate for a whore. This is a little too classy for me."

"That outfit is great," Susan said.

Shrugging her shoulders, Denise said, "Dale won't see it anyway. You and he are the only ones that know I'm a whore."

"Let's see if we can find another dress. You've got to have at least six outfits for work," Susan said changing the subject again.

They searched the racks for another outfit. Denise picked up something that looked a lot like a tent. She asked, "How about this?"

"Don't be silly," Susan said after a single glance at the outfit. She pointed to another rack and said, "Those outfits have a business casual look to them. Let's see if we can find something over there for you."

"Okay," Denise said. As she turned, she caught a glimpse of herself out of the corner of her eye. The minor difference in dress and weight surprised her. She turned and looked back in the mirror. The image didn't seem quite so fat to her this time.

"Are you coming?" Susan asked when she realized that Denise hadn't followed her.

"Yes," Denise answered turning away from the mirror. It felt a little strange looking in the mirror and not detesting the image that was reflected back at her. She frowned and went over to where Susan was searching through the clothes for an outfit.

"The prices aren't bad," Susan said glancing down at one of the tags.

"I guess," Denise said.

It took about three hours, but Denise walked away from that store with four new outfits. She was convinced that she had tried on every style they had in her size. She still needed at least two outfits. Susan said, "We can come shopping again next weekend and get you a couple of more outfits. I still need to find something."

"Sounds like a plan," Denise said thinking that it would be nice to go shopping two weekends in a row.

Denise followed Susan to another section of the store. Susan stopped at one point and said, "The day that I realized I had to buy my clothes over here was one of the happiest days of my life. It was the first time as an adult that I ever walked into the section with regular sized clothes."

"Oh," Denise said wondering what that had felt like. She had always referred to the section of the department stores carrying the large sizes as the whale fashion boutique. She hated the term, but it always came unbidden to mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.