Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 4 Saturday

Dale looked across the breakfast table and said, "Denise, suck my cock."

"No," Denise answered feeling her heart in her throat. She had decided that today was the time to make a stand before she packed up her apartment.

"Suck my cock," Dale said watching her carefully.

"No! I'm not going to suck your cock!" Denise said confident that she was going to learn what would happen when she rejected his orders.

Dale frowned for a second and then nodded his head. He rose from his chair and left the room. A minute later he returned carrying a bottle of baby oil and sat down on the chair. Opening his robe, he poured a little of the oil onto his cock.

Denise watched him rub his cock. He had varied the speed of his stroke — speeding up to increase his level of excitement and slowing down to take the edge off of it. Sometimes he twisted his wrist while stroking while at other times the motion was more directly up and down. Taking his time, he slowly masturbated to a very productive orgasm.

After finishing, he cleaned up using a napkin from the table. He reached over and grabbed his coffee cup. After taking a sip, he sat back and said, "That was nice."

Denise had been waiting for him to say something to her about her refusal. She crossed her arms and said, "Well? Aren't you going to say something?"

"Like what?" Dale asked.

"That you're going to kick me out of the program for not sucking you off," Denise answered.

"No one said that you had to do it every time I asked," Dale said.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to say no and mean it," Susan said with a smile.

"Huh?" Denise said looking from one to the other.

Dale said, "Shouldn't you two be getting dressed and over to Denise's apartment?"

"Yes, Dale," Susan said.

"What about the breakfast dishes?" Denise asked.

Dale shrugged his shoulders and said, "I'll take care of them. You've got a lot of hard work ahead of you."

"You're right," Denise said staring at him. Not once had he ever given any sign that he would accept no for an answer. She rose from her chair.

"Denise."

"What?"

"Don't turn me down too many times," Dale said with a smile. He took another sip from his coffee effectively dismissing her.

"Right," Denise said. She paused and then asked, "Why didn't you make me?"

"Because I respect you more than you respect yourself," Dale answered.

Susan drove over the apartment. Denise was quiet trying to puzzle out what had happened that morning. Finally, she said, "I don't understand. I kind of figured that Dale was a domineering perverted bastard."

"He's not," Susan replied. She saw the look of disbelief on Denise's face and said, "It seems that way at times, but you've got to understand that he's acting that way to teach you things."

"All he's teaching me is that I'm lousy in bed," Denise said.

Susan snorted and said, "You are. Even I can see that."

"Thanks a lot," Denise said.

Susan stopped the car at the traffic light and said, "The only reason that Dale is helping you through the program is for the sex. He doesn't make any money out of it. He doesn't get anything out of it except for the sex."

"What's he doing to earn all of that sex?" Denise asked.

Susan said, "He's teaching you how to live as something other than a fat woman. He's teaching you how to eat so that you don't gain weight. He's teaching you how to exercise so that you'll be healthy the rest of your life. He's taking care of you so that you don't do stupid things in your rush to get thin. He's helping you reach the goals that you talked about in his study. He's working hard for you."

"Oh," Denise said.

Susan said, "A program half as effective as his would cost you thousands of dollars every week."

"I didn't think about it like that," Denise said.

Susan said, "I know that you won't agree with me, but he's teaching you a lot about sex. You're going to appreciate it one of these days."

"I doubt it," Denise said.

"That's because you're still a fat woman," Susan said.

"Would you quit saying that? I know I'm fat. You don't have to rub it in," Denise said.

"I'm not rubbing it in," Susan said shaking her head.

Denise said, "It sure is nice to be wearing clothes."

"You get used to not wearing them. I love being out in the back yard naked when the sun is out and there is a warm breeze blowing."

"You've really taken to this everything revolves around sex mindset of Dale's," Denise said.

Susan replied, "No. I've taken to the idea that I'm a sexual being with a pretty high sex drive. Believe me when I say that no one is more surprised by that than I am."

"Oh," Denise said. It sounded to her like Susan had turned into a slut and was just trying to justify it to herself.

Susan pulled into the parking lot of a rather non-descript storefront. She said, "Let's go inside for a minute."

Denise looked at the sign and said, "That's an adult novelty store!"

"That's right. We need to get you something," Susan said.

"I'm not going in," Denise said crossing her arms.

"Okay," Susan said. She hopped out of the car and headed to the front door.

"She's crazy," Denise said. Not only was she having sex with Dale at the drop of a hat, she was now hanging around adult shops. She rubbed her forehead trying to make sense of what her friend was doing.

Less than five minutes later, Susan hopped back into the car and handed a package to Denise. With a smile, she said, "That's for you."

Denise opened the bag and looked inside. Shocked, she quickly closed the bag in case anyone could see what was in it. Embarrassed, she said, "Do you know what is in that bag?"

"Sure," Susan answered, "I picked it out for you."

Denise didn't respond. Before long they had reached her apartment. Denise headed towards the door leaving the bag back in the car. Susan smiled and brought the bag into the apartment. Entering the apartment, she held up the bag and said, "Denise, come here. I bought this for you."

"Do you know what that is?"

Susan pulled the gift out of the bag and said, "This is a dildo. It is a pretty realistic replica of a real cock. It has the veins, the head, and the shaft accurately rendered."

"I know that," Denise said rolling her eyes.

Susan held it up and pointing to the head, said, "This is the head of the penis. Nature shaped it so that it could enter a woman easily. It is somewhat sensitive, but it is not the most sensitive part of the penis. This little area right below this ridge here is very sensitive. When you're giving head, most of your effort should focus on that little patch of real estate."

Susan stuck the dildo in her mouth and then removed it. She said, "If you were paying attention, you'll notice that you don't have to stick the whole thing in your mouth for your tongue to be positioned at that sensitive area. You don't have to deep-throat a guy for him to enjoy a blowjob."

"I don't really want to talk about this," Denise said.

Shrugging her shoulders, Susan replied, "I think you need to listen to me. If you figure out how to satisfy Dale, then you'll finish him off faster. That means that you will spend less time with his cock in your mouth."

"Oh," Denise said realizing that there was more than a little sense in that.

Smiling, Susan said, "Now just running your tongue over the sensitive part of his cock probably isn't enough to get him to come. You have to stimulate the rest of the cock as well. Now the head isn't really a problem, but the shaft is. While sucking on the cock, wrap your hand around the shaft and jack him off. In less than two minutes, he'll be popping."

"You're kidding," Denise said.

"Nope. Practice on this while I go get some boxes," Susan said tossing the dildo to Denise.

Denise sat down on the couch once Susan had left. She held up the dildo and studied it. She had to admit that it was a whole lot easier to look at a fake one than one attached to a real man. She didn't have to deal with his disgust at her appearance.

She slipped the dildo in her mouth and realized that Susan had been correct. She didn't need to stuff the whole thing in her mouth. She wrapped a hand around the shaft and stroked it up and down. Susan had made it look pretty simple. She pulled it out of her mouth and looked at it. She tried it again. It wasn't that difficult. She decided that she would try it on Dale and see if Susan's suggestions worked.

Within twenty minutes Susan returned with a load of boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, and a utility knife. Smiling, she said, "Let's get to work."

The women packed up the apartment. The living room took the longest to pack. It had the most items and many of them were fragile. Fragile items got wrapped in the bubble wrap and placed carefully in boxes. Clothes were used to line the bottom, sides, and tops of the boxes with fragile items packed inside. They had emptied the bedroom closet of all the clothes that were too small for Denise in the process of packing up the living room.

There wasn't much discussion of anything of substance. Most of their talk focused on the move. Denise was shocked when lunch was an individual sized pizza for each of them that Susan had ordered to have delivered to them. She had settled for a plain pizza, but Susan had gotten one fully loaded. Denise had figured that kind of food was definitely not allowed. Susan dismissed her concerns with a snort and wave of her hand. Susan made a small reference to the pizza it later that afternoon when they had finished packing the last box when she said, "I'm beat. We worked those pizzas off today."

"I guess," Denise replied feeling guilty about having cheated on her diet.

Susan said, "Let's get back to the house. I could use a nice swim about now."

Denise asked, "Do we have to go back there? I'm kind of enjoying wearing clothes."

Susan said, "You'll get used to it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.