Fat Farm
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 1 Wednesday

Lying awake in bed, Denise thought about the previous evening. The previous evening had been the most humiliating night of her entire life. She felt like a whore giving the blowjob while remaining hidden behind the curtain. She hadn't swallowed it all and was left walking around for an hour with come smeared all over her face and chest.

Immediately after finishing the blowjob, she stepped out of the closet only to observe Susan and Donna engaged in sixty-nine. She had stared at the two women for five minutes before it dawned on her that one day Dale would probably ask her to have sex with Susan or Donna. She wanted to throw up at the idea.

After her discussion concerning her participation in the program, they had returned to the basement. He had each woman pose for a picture. Even getting her picture taken was humiliating. It reminded her of a police mug shot. She had to stand on a pair of footprints painted on the floor and grab two bars with her hands so that her arms were outstretched. There had even been a little cradle for her to rest her head. His commands had been terse and unfeeling. The only positive thing about the whole experience was that she had been allowed to wash her face before the picture had been taken.

After the picture had been taken, she had to perform a set of exercises. Much to her surprise, she didn't think that they were significant enough to qualify as an exercise program. He had her do a single sit up, a single push up, a single chin up, a single toe-touch, a single squat, and a single jumping-jack. He had her jog in place for fifteen seconds. Taken together, they didn't seem like that much work. By the end of the exercise program, she hadn't even broken into a sweat.

She wasn't the only one who had exercised that evening. Susan had performed a hundred repetitions of every exercise that Denise had performed. Susan had gone through the exercises without a problem. Donna had performed an even more aggressive workout. It was the only time that she'd seen the women wear something and that was just a sports bra to prevent injury to their breasts during the exercise. It was all rather confusing to her.

As if adding final insult, her bedroom was the basement. Emotionally exhausted, she had stumbled to bed feeling like a dog. She had fallen asleep the previous night crying.

The door to the basement opened and Susan called down, "Get up here for breakfast."

"Okay," Denise answered. She climbed out of the bed and looked down at her naked body. She knew that according to the rules of the house that she wouldn't be able to dress until she was ready to leave for work.

There was a huge bowl of oatmeal at the table waiting for her when she finally made it to the dining room. She looked at the bowl and asked, "What is this?"

"That is your breakfast. You are going to eat a large portion of oatmeal for breakfast every morning," Dale answered. He was seated at the table wearing a robe.

"I hate oatmeal," Denise said.

"Eat it anyway," Susan said carrying a bowl of hot oatmeal over to Dale.

Denise sat down and started in on the oatmeal. She finished about three quarters of it and then said, "I can't eat any more."

"Finish it," Dale said.

Denise managed to force most of it down, but she wasn't very happy with the choice of breakfast food. She rose from her chair and said, "I'm going to have to leave so that I can swing by my apartment and change clothes for work."

"Pack a suitcase with what you need until the weekend. You'll be staying here from now on," Susan said.

"Saturday, you and Susan will pack up your apartment to put it into storage," Dale said. He dug into his bowl of oatmeal. After eating a couple of spoonfuls, he looked up and said, "Crawl under the table and blow me before you go. If you don't swallow, you'll have to wear it until you get to your apartment."

"You're a pervert," Denise said. She crawled under the table feeling like a worm. She thought to herself, 'This asshole tells me to suck him and like an idiot I do it.'

She opened his robe and slipped his cock into her mouth. She didn't have much experience sucking cock. Thinking about it, she realized that this was her third time to do it. This time she didn't cry while sucking on his cock. She just wanted to get it over with as quick as possible. It seemed that Dale wasn't cooperating and he seemed to take forever to come. She did her best to swallow hating the taste. It made her want to throw up. She didn't manage to get it all, but cheated by using a finger to clean her face.

While she crawled out from under the table, she asked, "Are you satisfied?"

"That was a pretty bad blowjob. You need lots of practice," Dale said dispassionately.

"Thanks a lot," Denise said pissed off by his comments. It seemed to her that he didn't ever say anything nice to anyone.

"You better go or you'll be late for work," Dale said.

"Right," Denise said noticing that he had finished his oatmeal while she had been blowing him.

Susan held out a paper bag and, after giving her friend a weak smile, said, "I made lunch for you."

"Thanks, Susan," Denise said. Taking the package, she was surprised by the weight of it. She had been expecting a bag of rice cakes or something equally void of calories. The bag weighed at least a pound.

"I'll see you tonight," Susan said with a hopeful smile. She knew from personal experience that returning to the house would be the hardest choice that Denise would have to make.

Denise went down to the basement and got into the clothes she had worn to the house the previous night. She fled the house without saying goodbye thinking that it would be the last time she ever stayed there. As she drove off, she thought, 'This oatmeal is just sitting in my stomach like a lead weight.'

At lunch, Denise discovered that her bag lunch contained a very decent sized submarine sandwich, a small bag of carrots, an apple, and a cookie. It was a larger lunch than she normally ate. Her diets usually had her eating a salad without dressing or something equally void of calories. Of course, she would usually break down in mid-afternoon and get some cookies or chips out of the vending machine. It was only when she was eating her lunch that she realized that she hadn't taken her normal snack break that morning. That oatmeal had really sat heavy in her stomach.

While eating, she thought about what she had done over at Dale's house. The entire experience seemed surreal to her and her actions had been so out of character. She had actually walked around naked for twelve hours and sucked a guy off twice just because she had been told to do it. He hadn't even been nice to her and yet she had gotten on her knees and sucked him off. She shivered wondering how desperate she must be if she would go through that on the slim hope of losing weight.

She realized that losing weight in the program wasn't that slim of a hope. She had seen how Susan looked after going through that program. Susan had never looked so good in her life. The weird thing was that not once in the visit had Susan complained about her diet. For as long as she had remembered, the two of them had never gone on a diet without complaining about the restrictions. That in itself was odd. Neither of them had ever remained on a diet long enough to reach their weight goals.

That the program worked was further supported by Donna. Denise had learned that Donna had once been even fatter than her. She had seen a before picture of the woman and had been shocked. It didn't seem possible to her that anyone could undergo that kind of change. Donna wasn't even in the program any more, but she continued to visit Dale on occasion. Denise couldn't comprehend why any woman would want to return to that house once she escaped it.

Dale was the great mystery to her. Although he was physically in good shape, he wasn't a particularly good looking man. His face wasn't chiseled. His nose was a little large for his face. His teeth were a little crooked. All in all, he was the kind of guy that most women would ignore in a party.

Susan's behavior bothered her a lot. Having watched her friend get undressed had only been the first major shock of the visit. She was still having a hard time getting over the image of Susan down on her knees sucking off Dale and then walking around with his come all over her face. All of that paled in comparison to watching Susan have sex with Donna. The one thing that she couldn't deny was that Susan had enjoyed it. The moans, groans, and shouts that Susan had emitted suggested that Susan had enjoyed it a lot.

In her entire history with Susan there had been no hint that her friend liked women in a sexual way. She was pretty sure that she would have known something like that. Too many years of telling each other their secrets, crying together as men treated them like dirt, and fighting their weight had passed for any secrets like that to remain. So many powerful emotions and yet there had been no hint that Susan liked women in a sexual way. Susan's behavior the previous night was inconsistent with the woman that Denise knew.

Denise finished her lunch. With her mind in continuous turmoil she was nearly oblivious to what she had eaten. She rose from the table feeling full, but a different kind of full than that which normally accompanied a binge eating episode. She made her way back to her desk and sat down to work. Unlike most days, she didn't notice that she had eaten alone.

She had just finished logging back onto her computer when her telephone rang. She answered it expecting it to be her boss. She was shocked when Dale said, "Hello. I was just calling to see how you are doing."

"Do you even care how I'm doing?" Denise asked taken totally by surprise. As far as she knew, he didn't even know her name.

"Of course I care. You're in the program," Dale answered. There was a real hint of surprise in his voice at the suggestion that he wouldn't care.

"Why are you doing this?" Denise asked confused by his reaction to her question.

"I saw a fat woman who is ready to change into a sexy woman that any man would kill to have for one night," Dale answered and then hung up the phone.

Stunned, Denise stared at the handset. She put the handset down and wondered what was happening to her. The telephone rang and she answered it. Susan said, "Hello, Denise. I was calling to find out how you are doing. How are you doing?"

"I don't know how I'm doing," Denise answered.

"I know how you feel. I walked around in a fog after my first night in the program. I kept thinking that I couldn't believe what I had done," Susan said.

"I'm so confused," Denise said.

"Just hang in there. It does get better. You'll find that you'll like some parts of the program a lot," Susan said.

"I don't see how. I feel like a used condom," Denise said putting into words how she had felt after sucking off Dale those two times. She had been a repository for his come and nothing more than that.

Susan laughed and said, "I know exactly what you mean. I used to feel the same way. I felt so violated at times that I didn't think I would survive. I don't know how many tears I shed while submitting to him. I cried every time at first."

"You sure don't act like that now," Denise said.

"One day it was like someone flipped a switch in my head and I really got into what I was doing. I've never felt bad about it since then," Susan said. She would have told her friend more, but she was pretty sure that Denise wouldn't understand it.

"I can't see that happening to me," Denise said.

"You'll see. Tonight after you and Dale have your long talk, I'll be spending the night with him. I'm looking forward to it," Susan said.

"I don't understand how you can feel that way," Denise said.

Susan laughed and said, "You will. Well, I better get back to work. I'll talk to you later."

"Sure," Denise said. She hung up the phone and considered the conversation. Despite the fact that every instinct was telling her to flee, she would have to stay long enough to rescue her friend from the evil clutches of Dale.

The work day passed without incident and then it was time to head home. She left the office well behind on her work. She just wasn't able to concentrate on it. Denise wasn't sure what she was going to do. Her thoughts had transitioned from rescuing Susan to the diet program. She could return to her apartment and forget about Dale or she could go to Dale's to give it one more chance. Even as she walked to her car, she wasn't sure which she would do. She drove back to her apartment on autopilot; not even sure how she had gotten there.

She wandered through her apartment feeling like something was missing. It dawned on her that she was alone. No one was going to come over that evening or even the next. Friday and Saturday nights she would go out to a bar in the slim hope of picking up someone, but that hope was slim. Hundreds of trips to the bar had yielded a single one-night stand with a guy who was too drunk to even perform. As much as she hated being a come repository to Dale, being with Susan, and even Dale, had beat being alone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.