Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 0 Tuesday Night

Denise looked over at her friend amazed at the changes that had occurred over the past year. The most obvious change was in her weight. Susan had gone from a hefty 173 pounds down to a much more attractive 137. If Susan had been any shorter, she might be considered a little overweight, but at 5'8" in height she was well within a healthy and attractive weight range. Her change in appearance wasn't the only thing that had changed about her friend. Although this was a surprise visit, Susan would never have acted so impatient for her to leave a year ago. Denise had only been over there for five minutes and Susan was already asking her to leave. Rather than leave, Denise said, "I just got here. Can't two old friends just have a little chat?"

Nervously glancing over at the clock and then out the front window, Susan said, "I don't have enough time to explain things. You've got to leave now. Dale will be coming home soon."

"What's up with you?" Denise asked. She stared at her friend in shock. She had come over to visit Susan to find out what had happened to her. For the past year, it seemed to her that Susan had been avoiding her. Sure, there had been a few nights out, but they had been strained and filled with an uneasy tension.

"Go now before it is too late," Susan pleaded while pulling her blouse from her skirt.

"What are you doing?" Denise asked with a frown. After having seen her friend, she was now curious about what kind of mystery diet had turned her from a pudgy young woman to a woman with all of the right curves. Susan had avoided answering all of her questions and had tried to get rid of her almost the entire visit.

"I'm getting undressed. Go now or you'll have to get undressed too. If you don't, he'll punish me," Susan said knowing that as soon as the words were out of her mouth that she had made a mistake. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons on her blouse.

"What?" Denise asked thinking that something very wrong was going on in this house.

"You have to leave," Susan answered. She hoped that she hadn't put off undressing too long. Dale was due home any minute now and she didn't want to be dressed when he arrived. That would be a disaster.

"Not until you tell me what is going on," Denise said. She crossed her arms and stared at her childhood friend. Ever since elementary school the two had been good friends. Both had battled weight, but this was the first diet in which Susan became thinner than Denise. Denise, at 5'6" weighted a rather substantial 178 pounds. She had come to learn what Susan had been hiding from her. Now she was convinced that her mission was to rescue her friend from an abusive relationship.

"He'll punish me if he comes home and you're sitting here like that," Susan said.

"He beats you?"

"No!" Susan said in a shout. She whipped her blouse off and folded it neatly before putting it on the table. Dale liked to see a neat house.

"What do you mean when you say that he'll punish you?" Denise asked worried for her friend. She had to admit that Susan had really trimmed down and looked good. There were no stretch marks from whatever diet she was following.

Susan dropped her bra on the table atop her folded blouse. Her breasts were still a little large for her frame and hung down a little. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. While bending down to pick it up, she answered, "It doesn't matter. Just leave."

"I'm not leaving you here," Denise said. She was shocked to see that Susan was wearing a skimpy thong. Everything that she saw was screaming to her that Susan was in an abusive relationship. She was going to have to save Susan before the man she was living with killed her.

Not wanting her plans for the evening to be ruined, Susan shouted, "I don't want you to be here when he gets home. I'll tell you all about it when we have time to talk at length."

Denise watched while Susan pulled off her thong and set it atop the small pile of clothes. The young woman was now completely naked. There was a small tuft of pubic hair above her slit. She didn't see any bruises, but that didn't ease her mind about the situation.

"I'm not leaving you here to be abused by some man," Denise said. She reached over and picked up her purse. She had a small can of mace and was more than willing to use it. She reached in and wrapped a hand around the can.

Susan looked out the window and sighed. Dale's black car had pulled into the driveway. Looking down at the floor she said, "It is too late. I had such hopes for tonight."

Denise looked at her friend wondering what kind of mess she had gotten into by moving in with this mysterious man. She turned to look at the door. A thirty-something man opened the door and stepped into the house. He looked at Susan and then over at her. The expression on his face let her know in no uncertain terms that he was not pleased to find her there.

Without saying a word, the man walked over to where Susan was waiting. Susan dropped to her knees and fished his cock out of his pants. Without prompting, she slid his half erect organ into her mouth. The man never said a word to either woman.

Sickened by what she was seeing, Denise shouted, "What in the hell are you doing?"

Susan didn't answer since her mouth was full. She started swallowing the man's cock deep in her throat. The man looked over at Denise as if she was an idiot for not recognizing what Susan was doing. Ignoring her, he looked down to watch Susan. He said, "I want to come on your face."

Susan nodded her head and continued her administrations to his cock. She knew what he meant by that. A few minutes later she felt him start to come and allowed his come to splatter her face. There was come in her hair, across her cheeks, and smeared around her lips. A gob hung off her chin. When he finished ejaculating, she licked his cock clean before she tucked it back into his trousers. She rose and waited for him to say something without wiping her face.

Seeing her friend standing naked in front of this man with come splattered on her face, Denise felt sick to her stomach. She had never witnessed anything as humiliating as this act. The man hadn't even said a nice word to her friend. She asked, "What is going on?"

"Is this the friend you were telling me about?" the man asked continuing to ignore Denise.

"Yes," Susan answered. She glanced over at Denise seeing the expression of disgust on her face. She hadn't wanted her friend to see this without having a chance to explain it first. It was too late for that now.

"I assume that you told her about the program and that she is here to join you," he said.

"No. I didn't invite her over and I didn't have a chance to explain about the program," Susan answered looking down at the floor.

The man nodded his head and turned to look over at Denise. In a flat voice, he said, "She is overweight, has bad posture, and dresses like a frump. She's nothing but a fat woman."

"I agree, Dale," Susan said glancing over at her friend.

"You bastard," Denise shouted at the man infuriated by his rudeness. She wondered how her friend had ever gotten trapped in some sort of sick Master/Slave relationship with a pervert that forced someone to give him a blowjob in front of a perfect stranger.

"She can change with your help," Susan said avoiding looking over at Denise. She added, "Give me a chance to explain it to her."

"You can talk with your friend," Dale said ignoring the outburst from Denise.

"Yes, Dale," Susan said with a nod of her head.

Dale glanced down at his watch and said, "Donna will be coming over in two hours. I expect your friend to be naked or gone by the time Donna arrives."

"Yes, Dale," Susan said. She glanced over at Denise and could tell that her friend was about to explode. She had no idea what her friend would do if she was still there when Donna arrived. She had been looking forward to that evening so much.

"This is her only chance," Dale said.

"Yes, Dale," Susan said with a nod of her head.

"I'll be in the pool," Dale said and then walked off.

Denise stared at the retreating figure of Dale. He had to be the rudest man she had ever met. She turned to her friend and asked, "What in the hell is going on here?"

Susan stared at her friend for a second trying to figure out how to explain her new lifestyle. She said, "Have a seat and I'll explain everything."

"Clean off your face," Denise said disgusted by the come that covered the face of her friend.

"No. That is my punishment for having you here when he came home. If you had been gone or naked, he would have let me swallow. Now I'll have to wear it until he tells me to clean up," Susan said sitting down on a towel that was spread over one of the chairs.

"What in the hell is going on?" Denise asked. She sat down on the chair and stared at her friend.

"I am following a program that Dale has invented," Susan said.

"What kind of program is it?" Denise asked. She didn't add the words, 'that requires you to give a guy a blowjob and walk around with his come all over your face?'

"It is a program to redefine me as a person," Susan answered. She didn't have to look at her friend to know what her expression was. She had listened to the same statement with disbelief when she had heard it the first time.

"What kind of bullshit is this?" Denise asked.

"He's got a program that helps a person redefine themselves. It works," Susan answered. Redefining herself sounded stupid, but the old her was a sad lonely woman. She had two dates in high school, one date in four years of college, and one date during the two years between college and entering the program. The idea of going through life alone like that scared her. She liked the new her.

"I've got to get you out of here," Susan said.

Susan shook her head knowing that Denise didn't understand and said, "Denise, look at me. I lost thirty-six pounds. I'm in the best shape of my life. I can even jog five miles now. I'm very happy with the changes that have happened since I started the program."

"You're kidding?"

"I owe it all to Dale and his program. I know that what you've seen looks bad, but you've got to believe me when I say that it works."

"What works?"

Susan licked her lips tasting the come that was still smeared across them. She rose from the chair and said, "Come with me."

Denise followed her into a room and looked around. One whole wall was a mirror. There was a twin bed along one wall, a small dresser, and a closet packed with clothes. A small desk with a computer occupied one corner of the room. Susan walked over to the desk and moved the mouse around. The screen saver turned off and she double-clicked on one of the icons. She said, "Watch."

A video started playing that showed a very fat Susan standing totally naked in front of a wall. The video showed the weight slowly dropping off of her. The transformation was amazing. Susan said, "Every night, he takes a picture of me and adds it to this video. That is twelve months of my life. I've got another four months in the program and then I'll leave here. One of my goals in the program was to lose forty pounds. I'm four pounds short of that goal, but I'm still losing weight."

"Forty pounds?" Denise asked. She looked at the nude body of her friend and realized that with four more pounds taken off that she'd have a body that men would love and other women would die for.

"Yes. That was just one of my goals. I've met all of the others," Susan answered. She double clicked on another icon and a graph popped up on the screen. Pointing to it, she said, "That chart shows the balance in my savings account over the time that I've been in the program. I have over twenty thousand dollars in savings now. I got promoted at work. I am dating a man who I think will ask me to marry him when I leave here."

"You are dating someone and you just had sex with that man?" Denise asked shocked by that little announcement.

"Yes. Chuck knows. He's in a similar program," Susan answered with a worried expression on her face. It really did sound pretty bad how Denise put it and she was afraid that her friend would reject the opportunity that was being offered to her.

"So what is with the nudity and the sex?" Denise asked.

"I pay two hundred a week for room and board. I satisfy his sexual urges as payment for being in the program," Susan answered in a soft voice.

"There's no need for you to degrade yourself by having sex with that pervert. You could do it without him," Denise said.

Shaking her head, Susan replied, "No. You and I have battled our weight ever since we met. I realized that I couldn't do it alone. The problem was that I saw myself as a fat woman trying to get skinny. No matter how much weight I lost, I still saw myself as a fat woman. I needed help and when Donna told me about the program, I jumped at the chance. Now, I know that I'm not a fat woman. I don't think like a fat woman. I don't turn to food when I'm down."

"But you're having sex with that asshole!"

"I like it," Susan said stunning her friend into silence. As Denise opened and closed her mouth, Susan said, "I like it a lot. I've done things that I never thought I would do and I loved it all."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.