How Did This All Happen? - Cover

How Did This All Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young Bride gets caught up in her husbands Job. forced to become a whore. Some where in the process she no longer needs to be shall I say encoraged.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

Wednesday morning when I woke Peter had already left for work. I showered, got my coffee and put on the news. The morning flew by and I honestly never had one sexual thought until Harriet arrived.

We went into the kitchen where I poured her a cup of coffee; we small-talked a bit before she said, "So tell me about the book, did you read it last night?"

I smiled and said, "I sure did, boy, whoever writes that crap never gave much thought to a plot or a storyline."

Harriet sipped her coffee and said, "Those books are written for one reason and that is to turn on the person who reads it. You will find very few women read them, because of the lack of a plot storyline or the crude way the book is written. Every woman is a bitch or a cunt, no woman can say no, and they are a slave to their own desires. I want you to read them and think of them as blueprints. Think of them as a sex story for the weak-minded. I know they will have no effect on you, I would not expect them to, I just want you to see how men think and what they desire, learning that and knowing that will help you grow to be the perfect wife for Peter. Now, dear, tell me all about it and do not leave anything out."

I sat back on the stool and started in. "The book talked about this girl named Candy, it started off with her waking up dreaming of a man doing her."

Harriet cut me off and asked, "Did the book say that, I mean, did it say she woke up thinking of a man 'doing her' or did it say she woke up dreaming of a man 'fucking her'?"

I put my head down and said, "Fucking her." Harriet said, "Boy, for a minute I thought that I bought you the wrong fucking books. Knock off the goody-two-shoes crap. 'Doing it' is not fucking. Now, back to your story and tell it right."

I started again, "She woke up dreaming of a man fucking her and she pulled out a dildo from under her pillow and fucked herself with it while her husband was in the shower. He came out of the bathroom and caught her fucking herself and moved over to the bed and she sucked his cock. He came and got dressed and went to work. She got up, dressed and the pool man came in to clean the pool. He finished and presented her with the bill.

"She asked him if they could take it out in trade, so she sucked his cock and then he fucked her. The cable guy showed up because their cable was out, and she was wearing her husband's white shirt with no panties and she kept distracting the cable guy while he worked.

"She began touching her pussy while she watched him work and he stopped working, came over, pulled out his cock and she sucked him off. He put no charge on her bill and left. She put on a miniskirt and T-shirt without any bra or panties, then drove to her favorite bar. She walked in, ordered a beer and walked over to the pool table where two men were playing pool.

"They invited her to play some pool, so she did. One of the men bet her she would not make a shot and she made the bet for five bucks. She lost and told the man she was broke. He told her he didn't mind, that she could work it off with a blowjob, she knelt down along side the pool table and she sucked him off.

"The other man was his brother and he asked her if she wanted to make another bet. She said yes and he bet her that his cock was bigger than his brother's, and if it wasn't he would pay her five dollars but if it was she would have to give him a blowjob as well. She took the bet and he pulled out his dick. He was a good inch and a half longer than his brother, so she gave him a blowjob, too.

"The bartender came over and told her that she could not do that in his place or the cops would shut him down. The first guy told him that it was OK because he and his brother were cops. The bartender told her that if she fucked him, all her drinks would be free until she left.

"She scooted up on the pool table, opened her legs and he fucked her, then the two cops fucked her, taking turns between her cunt and mouth. Then two other patrons joined in fucking her. When she had fucked all the men in the place, she got up and went home with cum running out of her. She got home and fixed dinner for her husband and when he came home she sat on the kitchen table so he could eat out her pussy, she never told or warned him she had been fucking all day. So I figure he had a creampie and did not know it. When he finished, he fucked her and then they sat down to eat. That was the whole fucking book, nothing but sucking cock, being fucked and pussy eating."

Harriet looked at her and said, "I sort of pictured myself being that girl. Did you picture yourself in the story as well?"

I looked at her and as much as I hated myself for it, I admitted it. "I did. By the end of the book, I had and I was a tiny bit turned on. If the book had been written half way decent, it may have really turned me on, but it wasn't."

Harriet then said, "OK, let's get you ready. I want you to wear a dress like mine today. You do know that women in our position do not wear slacks, pantsuits or shorts. Besides, if you did have any, I would have them burned."

I looked at her -- how dare she! She was now telling me what clothes to wear. What a bitch! But aloud all I said was, "Yes, I have many dresses, I seldom wear pants. I am a dress and skirt kind of woman. I am a girly girl."

Harriet said, "Good, bring me a couple to choose from."

I got off the stool and I swear I had smoke coming from my ears I was so mad. Now she wants to pick out my clothes. What next? Is she going to be telling me what to eat and when to pee or shit? She has some fucking nerve!

I picked out three of my best summer dresses and I took them into her. She picked my yellow one and said, "Lets go to the playroom; we have to but your special panties on."

She walked and I followed, carrying my three dresses. We entered the room and she went straight to the dresser, and pulled out the white leather panties with the two attachments. I knew instantly what going to happen.

Harriet opened them up and bent over, she said, "Come here, dear, step into these. We are going to train you today in the art of sucking cock, and with these on no one is going to be fucking you."

I moved to her and stepped into the panties one foot at a time. She brought them up over half way and said, "Spread your legs and hold them. I need to get some lube. And as the day goes by we will need to keep putting it on you or you will get sore back there."

She grabbed one of the many bottles she bought me yesterday and after having me bend forward she put the slippery stuff in both of my holes and I watched as she put some on each of the attached phalluses.

She said, "Pull them up, dear, but slowly so I can help you." I pulled them up and I felt the longer imitation dick at the opening of my pussy. I kept pulling and I felt the other one against my butthole. Harriet took hold of the base and rotated it back and forth as she nudged it in deeper. I could feel my asshole fighting her, protecting itself from the intruder.

Harriet said, "Try to relax, honey, or this is going to hurt like hell. Try pushing out like you are trying to take a shit." The pain was building and I kept remembering yesterday how wonderful it felt with that thing in my asshole, but today it hurt.

Harriet never let up and pain kept building. I groaned as she kept pushing it inside of me. I felt as if she was trying to cram a baseball inside of me. Because of the pain I failed to notice that the other one was already inside of me and all of a sudden the pain went away and it felt as if I was right in the middle of taking a shit. It hit me about the shape of the thing. It must have gone in the widest point and now my asshole was wrapped around the much smaller base. Once they were both solidly inside me, I pulled the pants up and Harriet said, 'All the way up, dear, we don't want them to come out, now do we, dear?"

I didn't think it was a real question so I did not respond. Her hands were wet from the slippery stuff she put on the things and me. I had to pull the belt tight and I looked funny. I felt funny; I never wore anything like this. Well, of course not, but I meant the pants; they looked like what hot pants used to look like, only these were made of leather and of course had a phallus stuck in both of my holes.

Harriet said, "See how it feels to walk, dear."

I walked and it felt funny. I mean it felt like I was walking with a stick up my ass ... Oh, yeah, I was. I walked out the door and down the hall. I walked down the stairs and back up. I returned to the playroom and I told her, "It is not comfortable, but at least they don't hurt."

She had washed her hands by the time I returned to the room, and she was holding my dress, she said, "You can wear a bra if you wish, dear. I don't think you need to show your tits today. All we will need is that cute little mouth of yours."

I shivered as she said that; this woman was whacked. I went and got one of my bras, put it on and returned. Harriet helped me put on the dress and she zipped me up. I looked in the mirror and all I needed was to brush out my hair. I did with Harriet's help and I was all ready for whatever sick plan she had in mind.

We walked out of the house and there was Bill waiting on us. He opened the door and once inside off we went. As we drove I had to ask her, "I would like to ask you a question, Harriet."

She smiled and said, "Go ahead, dear. What do you wish to know?"

I asked, "I know you said I am wearing this contraption to train me, but train me for what? Is it like a sick chastity belt or something? I don't understand."

Harriet looked out the window and then finally she looked at me. She said, "That contraption is doing two things Linda. First, it is making sure that no matter what happens today, nothing is going in your cunt or your ass whatsoever. It is also going to relax your sphincter muscle so when you do get fucked in your asshole, it will not hurt. And the one in the front is there to insure the one in your asshole stays where it is supposed to."

I just looked at her and wondered how a woman as lovely as she was could have such a sick, sick mind.

Like every other time in the car, I had two of her mimosas and she had her champagne. We drove for a very long time, but finally the car came to a stop. We were in a lovely green park full of trees. We got out of the car and I looked around. There was a lot of activity in the park. Harriet said, "Come with me, dear, we have a short walk ahead of us." By the time I got out of the car I felt as if I was consumed with lust for sex.

Bill stayed at the limo and we started walking. I kept looking around; there were a lot of folks out for a Wednesday, I thought. I guess Harriet could read my mind because she said, "This park is adjacent to the college. This place is busy all day and at night it is busier yet." We walked up to a brick building, a public restroom. I could see that one side was for women and the other was for men. When we walked in Harriet turned and locked the door.

I watched her, wondering what this crazy woman was going to do next. I waited and she walked over to the last stall, opened the door and said, "Come sit down on the stool."

I did and as I sat down I could see that the wall that separated the men's side from our side had a hole in the wall. Now this was a cement wall restroom and on our side there was this huge, and I mean huge, chunk of wall gone. Someone removed enough of the wall so I had a very large view of the men's room stall on the other side of the wall.

The wall itself was maybe an inch thick (maybe less, I don't really know). Anyway, it was very obvious why that section to my left was gone, it allowed anyone to pass anything between the two rooms or so perverts could sit and watch the women on our side. Yeah, OK, I guess a woman could do the watching, but I doubt it very much. The hole itself had to be the size of a large grapefruit. I didn't have to lean or move around, I simply turned my head and I saw the entire stall on the men's side. It was empty at the moment and I was glad of that, because I knew if I could look in and see someone on the men's side, and they obviously could see me from their side as well.

Harriet said, "We're going to stay here during lunch time because the boys come down here and they poke their dicks through the hole on their side of the wall and you can suck them off until they have to get back to class. Now I'm going to set up this camera to record this for Gary. I promised him I would record this for him to watch tonight."

I asked, "I have a question, isn't it very risky to do this kind of stuff without condoms? I don't have any with me, did you bring any, Harriet?"

She stood in front of me running her hand through my hair and said, "My dear, we have done an extensive study and there is a better chance of being struck by lightning sitting on that stool than picking up a STD. And as for the boys in the company, everyone is married, so we are all safe; remember that physical you and Peter had a month ago? You were both cleared."

I watched her pull out of her bag a small video camera and a small tripod. She said. "You can do anything you want but you have to keep the panties on."

I heard a noise from the other side of the wall and I saw a man step in the stall. He latched his door and then his face filled the hole; he looked at me through the hole in the wall. I watched as his face moved away from the hole and he dropped his pants and moved his flaccid cock to the hole and stuck it through in its flaccid state.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.