Football Hero - Cover

Football Hero

by Just Anybody

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Incest Sex Story: High School football hero has wild parties. When the girls don't put out, he uses his little sister for relief. Finally, she's had enough.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   .

I live with my family, in a small town in the south. I won't say which state, because then people can figure out who I am. The town I live in is pretty small, under 5000 people, and like many towns in the south, lives for its high school sports, especially football. My brother, who is four years older than I am, is the quarterback of the football team, and that, more or less is the problem.

When he was a junior, last year, he led the team to the state quarter finals, losing to the eventual champion on a really freaky play at the end of the game. Why is this a problem? Because the people of this town idolize my brother! They think he is the greatest young football player that ever lived or something like that. People, adults I mean, not little kids, stop by our house to see him, just so they can tell their friends that they spoke with Bobby. People give him money for his college fund. He thinks that is really funny because he knows he will get a full scholarship, so he just spends this money on dates. No matter what he does, he can do no wrong, at least in the yes of the townsfolk. Even if he really did something wrong, no one would believe it.

All of this has gone to his head. It didn't stop anywhere along the way, it went straight to the ego department in his head, and that began to grow out of control.

By now, some of you are probably saying, "Oh, she's just jealous, because he gets all the attention." That's not all he gets. He gets whatever he wants, usually for free. Ice cream at the ice cream store, a new t shirt at the men's store; the list goes on and on. Even though he is my brother, I will admit that he is very handsome, and his body is in great shape because he constantly works out with his teammates. And that's why nearly every girl in the high school is dying to go out with him.

My dad must earn a lot of money, because we live in a very nice house on the outskirts of town. It has a large swimming pool built into the ground, and the whole back yard is enclosed with a privacy fence, so that no one can see in from the street. My parents go out of town a lot on the weekends, leaving Bobby and I to fend for ourselves. Up until that year, it had never been a problem. There were just the three kids, Bobby, myself and my little sister Amy, who had just turned ten years old.

All summer, there have been a zillion kids at our house, playing computer games, swimming in the pool, playing volleyball and who knows what else. Many times on Saturday nights, my brother would have a football party with his teammates, and fifteen or twenty junior and senior boys would arrive at our pool, along with their dates. My parents always stayed in the house and never even looked out the windows to check, and Amy and I were not allowed in the pool then either. But, I could still watch from my bed room window which was right in line with the middle of the pool area.

As soon as it became dark, the activities heated up. From my vantage point above the hub of action, I have seen a number of couples shed their bathing suits for some up close and personal physical activities. And I am sure that on any given Saturday at least one, sometimes two or three, of the girls attending the party lost her virginity to her date. Some of these girls were very young, in my grade, about to start high school as freshmen, in the fall. To some readers, that would mean these girls were still in eighth grade, but they gave it up to be a part of the "in crowd." What I thought was really cruel was that whenever a girl lost her virginity, her date would then stand up and make an announcement.

"Ok guys, listen up. Mary Smith has just made a contribution to the goodwill and morale of our team, and by doing so she has made the journey from childhood to woman hood." All the guys would cheer, and she would have to stand up, obviously naked, to be applauded by all the guys. Sometimes, the guy would add, "Oh, and she is really tight," or some other way of describing his recent experience with her. A really sad thing was that after he was done with her, he would offer her to any teammate that may have attended without a date. Many times, instead of just having sex with her date, she ended up having sex with three or four other guys as well. Once or twice, the girls left the party in tears.

My parents had sided with me in a debate with Bobby about if and when I could be at the pool when he had his friends over. They said I could be in the pool until his party started, but then I had to go inside.

I had just turned thirteen that spring, and my body was still developing. At least I had developed to the point of wearing an "A cup" bra, which was more developed than some of the girls who attended the parties. And my hips were beginning to become a little more rounded, and the hair between my legs had really begun to fill in since early spring. I knew that Bobby was always trying to sneak a sight of me in the bathroom, or the shower, or when I was in my room changing, but as far as I knew, he had not been successful at that.

I was sitting poolside in my suit, a one piece that made me look slimmer and taller. One of the older girls came up to socialize with me. I had seen her before at the pool, and knew that she was a friendly, honest girl who was not phony. She sat down next to me and said, "You're Bobby's sister, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

"Isn't he a great lover? He is so strong, God he is good."

"I'm sorry," I said", Bobby is my brother and I have no idea what kind of lover he is. I have never done anything like that with him."

"At least get him to cum on your chest. That way, you can rub it into your boobs, and they will grow like mine."

Thankfully, my mom called out at that time and asked me to come into the house for a minute. I don't remember what she wanted, but it led to an argument that I started about Bobby's friends making these girls have sex with them. Of course, Mom denied that I even knew what I was talking about. She denied that Bobby or any of his friends were "those kinds" of boys, saying that she didn't think I knew enough about sex to recognize it when I saw it. It would not have mattered what I said, Mom was never going to think Bobby did anything wrong.

They were going out of town for the weekend, and I knew that on both Friday and Saturday evening a noisy party would be held in our pool area.

By 8 o'clock that Friday night, there were at least ten couples in our pool area, including Bobby and some girl that I didn't recognize. It wasn't even dark yet and some of them had decided to play that pool game where the girl sits on the guy's shoulders and tries to knock the other girls into the water. What was unique was that they were all naked. Of course, that made quite a commotion, and I watched from my bedroom window, unseen because of the screen and because I kept all the lights off in my room. Directly below my window was one of my brother's best friends having sex with a girl that I recognized from my classes last year. She was very tiny; I don't even think she was five feet tall yet. She had no boobs and no pubic hair at all. She reminded me of me when I was ten. And she was crying, very hard. Her eyes were wide open, looking straight up as if she was terrorized, and with every in stroke he made, she would scream and cry out again. When he was done, he pulled out of her, stood up, pulled her along by her arm to the poolside and told everybody all about her.

"This is Cynthia. She made the jump to womanhood tonight. She had a real hard time with it, because, Guys, she's got the tightest pussy I have ever fucked. But, I 'm sure the next time will be a lot better, and for you guys who like a real tight cunt, this one is a winner."

They were standing right at the side of the pool, and everyone in it, guys and girls, were looking at them. She was still crying, both from pain and from being embarrassed and humiliated.

One of the girls in the pool said, "Honey, you've got his cum running down you leg. You should go get cleaned up a little."

I am sure that Cynthia just wanted to disappear. The guy she was with, if you can call him her date, dove into the pool, leaving her standing alone at the edge. One of the others climbed out immediately and befriended her.

"Come over here, I will help you get cleaned up."

She followed, expecting something other than what he had in mind. He sat her on the edge of a chair, got some tissues from the table, and told her to push out the first guy's cum as best she could. Then he wiped up the excess with the tissues, playing with her clit while he wiped her meticulously. By the time he was done with her "cleanup" she had developed a weird feeling inside her tummy. Not recognizing it as the warm up of a sexual experience, she was totally surprised when he leaned forward and began licking her clit and labia. She screamed out loud for him to stop, but he held her tightly and continued until she stopped screaming. Pulling her down off the chair, he slid up between her legs and pushed his cock into her in one stroke, burying all seven plus inches into this tiny girl's cunt. Not only had he filled her completely, but his length and her youth combined to put the working end of his cock two inches into her uterus. In one stroke he had entered her and pushed his cock through her cervix and into her womb. Her pain had to be incredible.

He continued to make little strokes, remaining in her uterus while she fought to push him out. Her tightness was counterproductive, making him more and more excited. He pulled back, until he was almost completely out of her and then slammed back into her, full length. When their hips met, his jism was shooting into her womb. He stayed motionless for about a minute, and she was the only one who could feel him pumping his hot cum onto her.

The others were playing in the pool, and I needed to get my younger sister to bed, so I stole away from the window excitement to take care of Amy. We talked for quite some time until she finally drifted off to sleep, and I went back to my room to get ready for bed myself.

It was in the middle of the night, or at least it seemed like it, when Bobby walked into my room.

"Sara, are you awake?"

I had not been, but when he turned on the light on my night table, I struggled to wake up. Bobby was standing right next to me, by my head, and he was naked.

"What's the matter? What's wrong, Bobby?"

"Take my cock in your mouth and suck it."

"What are you talking about? I will do no such thing. Get out of my room. Get one of your girls to do that"

"She wouldn't do anything, so I sent her home. I'm horney and I need a blow job and everybody else is gone. That leaves you. Now start sucking my cock."

"I am not going to do that. That's gross."

Bobby climbed up onto my bed and straddled my body. With one hand, he clasped my jaw and spread it open forcefully. With the other, he pushed his cock into my mouth. "Don't even think about biting me, Sara. I'll slap you so hard you won't be able to speak for a week. Now close your lips around my cock and suck on it. No teeth."

He was really hurting my jaw and I could tell that he meant his threat. I had no choice but to obey him. As soon as I closed my lips around him, he started pumping in and out of my mouth. I could feel his cock get bigger and bigger, swelling up so that I was almost chocking every time her pumped it into me.

Suddenly he held my head very still and pushed his cock in as far as it would go. I couldn't breathe, and was starting to panic when I felt this hot liquid splashing in my throat. I jerked my head back in reaction, and gagged on the liquid as more of it poured into my mouth. Bobby held very still and told me to swallow all of his cum and clean off his cock.

I couldn't believe my brother had done this to me. I was crying. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"Bobby, how could you do this to me.? Your own sister! How could you do this?"

"Look Sara. I needed to cum in the worst way. My balls were heavy and that bitch wouldn't do anything for me. I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight until I unloaded my load somewhere."

"And now you expect me to be able to sleep? You will be in so much trouble when Mom and Dad get home."

"Go to sleep, Sara. Get used to it. You're not going to tell Mom and Dad anything, as if they'd believe you against me anyway. When you start dating, you are going to have to do this for every guy you date."

"I will not."

"Yes you will, or no one will date you a second time. That's just the way it works. Now go to sleep."

Chapter 2

I awoke Saturday morning to find Bobby in my room again, just sitting in my desk chair, waiting for me to wake up.

"What do you want now? Didn't you do enough last night? Are you going to rape me now?"

"Get off it, Sara. All you did was give me a blow job and not a very good one either. No big deal. Get over it."

"It is a big deal. It was disgusting. It was wrong, and you forced me to do something I didn't want to do. Now tell me why you are in my room, and then leave."

"You are just looking for sympathy and I am not giving any out at the moment. Girls have been giving me blow jobs since I was in the seventh grade. Believe me, it's no BIG deal. What do I want now? I want to see you naked, and watch you get dressed."

Well, that's never gonna happen. Just leave, please..."

"Yes it is. I want to see your body, Sara. I want to see how much you have developed."

"I am going to stay in bed under these covers until you leave."

"Alright, have it your way then." He came over to my bed, grabbed the covers and sheet and ripped them off the bed. "Now, unless you want me to do the same thing to that nightie, I suggest you get up and slowly take it off."

He stood there, right next to me, with his arms folded across his chest. I was frightened. I didn't really know what he would do to me, but after last night, I decided to obey. Instinctively, I rolled out of the other side of the bed, so that at least I had that much distance from him.

"Alright. Now stand there, face me, and take your nightie off."

I didn't know what to say. I had no choice, really. Either I could obey, or risk whatever he was going to do to me and that might really hurt me. I stood very straight, with my legs together and slowly pushed the straps of my nightie over my shoulder and let it slide to the floor. I suddenly felt very cold, but it was the beginning of summer, and the temperature had no changed.

Bobby just stood there for a few minutes. I could see his eyes moving up and down my body, going over every little detail.

"What size bra do you wear?"

"30A"

"You have a lot of hair on your pussy. How long have you had that?"

"It started growing when I was 10."

"How often do you play with your pussy?"

"What? I don't do any such thing."

This went on for several minutes until he walked over to me and cupped my breasts. He moved them up and down, like he was trying to guess their weight. When he tired of that, he reached down and started rubbing my pussy hair. I jumped straight backwards and slapped him as hard as I could.

"Now, get out of my room, you pervert."

I guess he decided that he had seen enough, because he left right after that.

I stayed away from Bobbie all day, even taking my younger sister with me to the park in fear that if I was gone, he might do something to her. We returned about supper time and the back yard was already filled with Bobby's friends. I hustled Amy back into the house so that she wouldn't have much opportunity to see that most of Bobby's guests, both male and female, were running around the pool naked. I stayed with Amy and after supper, we went to her room to watch television. At ten years old, she did not need to form impressions of teen life as she might if she watched the cavorting in the pool tonight.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.