Uncle Frank Has a Visitor - Cover

Uncle Frank Has a Visitor

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Lancelot 88

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is a sequel to Uncle Frank Helps Out. You should read that short story first, if you haven't already. Caitlin convinces her Mother to let her spend a weekend with her Uncle in New York City. Everything works out just as Caitlin planned and Uncle Frank gets to introduce her to all the pleasures she has been hoping to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I put on a robe so I could go out into the hall outside my apartment to pick up the Sunday paper. Making my way into the kitchen, I found Caitlin sitting at the kitchen table with a big bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios in front of her. I dropped the paper onto the table. "Is that all you want? I could whip up some bacon and eggs if you would like some."

"Nope, this is my favorite. I can fill my tummy up just fine with this, besides my tummy is already half full from that nice, big, load of cum I sucked out of your cock."

I fixed myself some toast and jam, then sat at the opposite end of the table. Caitlin had found the magazine section of the paper and was busy reading as she spooned the sweet cereal into her mouth. I couldn't take my eyes off of her cute face as I imagined my cock sliding into her mouth and down her throat until her face was pressed against my belly.

I finished eating and took my dishes to the sink. Then I walked around behind Caitlin's chair and began to massage he neck and shoulders. She had finished her cereal and pushed the bowl away, but she continued read without any reaction to my hands on her. I reached down to massage her tits and rub my thumbs over her pink nipples. She just continued reading, but the reaction of her nipples told me her body wasn't ignoring me.

After a couple of minutes, she threw he head back and looked up at me, "I hope you know you're making my pussy drool all over this chair."

"That's OK, it won't hurt the chair."

"Maybe not, but what about my poor pussy?" What are you going to do about that? And don't tell me I have to wait because I sucked all the cum out of you. You better figure something out real soon."

"Hmmm, now that is a challenge, but I think I have and idea. Why don't you go and make yourself comfortable on the couch? Just lay back and close your eyes. I'll have a surprise for you in just a minute, OK?"

"OK, I like surprises," she said as she got out of her chair and headed for the other room. I looked down and saw there was indeed a shiny puddle of girl juice on the seat of the chair. I couldn't resist scooping up a finger full and sucking off the delicious nectar as I headed for my bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I went to the dresser and opened the draw where Karen's toys were hidden under some clothes. I selected what Karen called her Magic Wand. I don't know if that was its official name, but what did it matter. It had a thick handle that held two D size batteries. Extending from the handle was a six-inch shaft about a half inch in diameter and on the end of that was an egg shaped thing that was angled off to one side. I flipped the switch on the handle to check the batteries and I was amazed at how strong the vibrations were in the egg part.

I hurried back to the living room and was delighted to find Caitlin stretched out on her back with her hands behind her head and her legs spread wide with one foot on the floor. Her eyes were closed and she had a little smile on her face as she waited for me to present my surprise.

The lips of her completely exposed pussy glistened with the slick juice oozing out of her cunt so I knew I wouldn't have any problem sliding the wand into her. "Just stay relaxed and let Uncle Frank see if he can take care of your pussy for you."

I rubbed the egg shaped tip on he pussy lips, coating in with her juice, then I slowly pushed it into her cunt making sure the egg was tilted upward. Once it was in deep enough, I began to slide it in and out.

"Oooh, I don't know what that is, but it feels kind of nice," Caitlin moaned.

As soon as those words were out of her mouth, I flipped the switch to high, pressed the egg firmly against the front wall of her cunt, and worked it in and out. It certainly seemed to be magic. Caitlin squealed and the body that had been still and relaxed just moments before was transformed into a squirming, writhing mass of uncontrolled movement. I put my free hand on her belly so I could keep control of the movement of the wand inside her. She continued to squeal as she thrashed wildly, grabbing at anything she could get her hands on as her legs shook and her body heaved.

Suddenly her body contorted into a ball and she gasp out an anguished plea, "Take it out, take it out, I can't stand any more ... Oooooh, I'm cumming ... I'm cumming!"

I pulled the wand out of her cunt and watched with awe as her body shuddered with one violent convulsion after another. As the convulsions slowly subsided, her body uncurled and she lay there gasping for breath, "Oh, my God, what was that?"

I handed her the wand and she looked at it for a minute, then she looked at me, "Do you have any idea what this feels like inside a girl?"

"No, but it must be pretty good."

She looked at me like I was really dumb, "Now that is an understatement if I ever heard one."

"Is it better than a cock?"

"Nothing is better than a cock, but it's different. It is so freaking intense I don't see how any girl could have that inside her for more than two minutes without cumming her brains out."

"Hmmm, does that mean your pussy is happy?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm good. I'm good for a while. Wow, an orgasm like that sure makes you glad to be a girl. Your cock may feel really good when it is squirting cum, but when a girl comes, the orgasm is inside your belly and it's like you've got this exploding ball of pleasure inside you that just blows your brains out."

"I never heard it described like that before, but it sure sounds good. I'm happy I can make it happen."

"I'm tired. That terrific orgasm you made me have wore me out. I think I need a nap, OK?"

"Sure, you can curl up on the couch and I'll get a blanket to put over you so you won't get cold."

She made herself comfortable while I got the blanket. When I had her all tucked in I gave her a long kiss and a pat oh her ass. "Sleep well, sweetie."

I think she was asleep within two minutes. I busied myself around the apartment until almost time for lunch when I heard Caitlin stirring. I went into the living room to see her stretching like a kitten. She tossed the blanket off and stretched again, "Oooh, I feel so good. Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Mmmm, how can I say no to a question like that?"

I knelt next to the couch as she sat up and spread her legs on either side of mine. She opened my robe and pushed it off my shoulders so it fell to the floor behind me. She reached out and took my cock in both hands. Her touch quickly made my cock swell to full hardness as I ran my fingers over her nipples. I moved my hips to bring the tip of my cock against her pussy. She began to rub the head of my cock up and down her slit.

"Is your pussy ready, honey? My cock wants to be inside you."

"If we just keep doing what we are doing it will be ready in a couple of seconds."

She rubbed my cock up and down her slit a few more time and I felt her juices coating the head.

"OK, I'm ready. Fuck me!"

I moved my hands down to her ass and pulled her to the edge of the couch. The head slipped inside her and I watched the expression of bliss spread over her cute face as my cock slid in all the way.

"Ooooooh, that feels so good ... Ooooooh, I love having your cock inside me ... Ooooh, yes, please fuck me ... Fuck me good!"

My hands wondered over her body, caressing her hips and sides, fondling her tits and making her nipple stiffen as my hard cock pounded in and out of her cock hungry little cunt with long hard thrusts.

I was only half way to coming when her body began to quiver.

"Ooooooh, yes ... yes ... ooooooh, your cock is going to make me come ... fuck me harder ... oooooooooooh ... oooooooooh!"

Caitlin's squeals continued as I felt the convulsions in her belly ripple along the length of my cock. I jammed my cock as far into her as it would go and held it there until the spasms in her cunt began to subside.

Caitlin caught her breath and gave me a big smile, "Oh, wow, you make me come so good. I just love it when I come with your cock inside me, it makes it feel extra good."

I let my cock slip out of her cunt and I moved onto the couch beside her and gathered her into my arms, "Fucking you sure is fun. I love making you come like that."

"Did you cum in me?"

"Not that time, but that good. I'll save it for later."

"Oh, goody, does that mean I can get fucked again pretty soon?"

I laughed, "We'll see. How about some lunch right now? Aren't you hungry after hat work out?"

"Mmmm, maybe, but all I can think about is having your cock inside me again. Perhaps I should just suck you off and have a nice load of cum for lunch, that would be yummy."

I told Caitlin that it was up to her what she wanted do. She pondered the question for a while and decided what she wanted most was to get fucked again so she wouldn't suck me off right now, but she added, "I do need to practice swallowing your cock a few more times before I have to go home. I bet my boyfriend is going to be really surprised the next time I suck his cock and I take it all the way down my throat."

"Does he know how lucky he is to have you for a girl friend?"

"He won't be lucky if he doesn't learn to make me come like he should, 'cause I'll be looking for a new boyfriend pretty darn soon if he doesn't."

"I wouldn't think you would have much trouble finding some willing candidates."

"Some of the best ones already have girlfriends, but there are a couple I guys I've had my eye on. Maybe I'll suck their cocks when I get a chance, then they might want to take me out so they can fuck me."

"You can have a contest to see who makes Caitlin come the best."

"They are going to have to be really good to come close to you. If I ever find a guy that fucks me as good as you do I'll never let him go."

"Hey, you're going to give me a swelled head talking like that. Let's go see what we can find for lunch."

Caitlin giggled, "OK, the only part of you I want to make swell is hanging between your legs." She reached out and gave my cock a tug, "Damn, it's too bad guys can't have hard cocks all the time. Then a girl could get fucked any time she wanted."

When we had finished our lunch, Caitlin found the comic section of the paper and took it into the living room while I cleaned up the kitchen. I rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. It wasn't full, so I left it to be put on later and went in the living room. Caitlin had spread the comics on the floor and was stretched out on her belly with her chin propped up on her hands. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I tried to get interested in watching the Red Sox beat up on the Yankees, but my eyes kept being drawn to Caitlin's cute ass. It wasn't long before her ass won the battle for my attention and I got off the couch and lay beside her. I put my hand on her ass and began to caress the soft, smooth flesh.

"Hey, why are you playing with my ass?"

"Because it is so cute I just couldn't resist."

"Oh, in that case you have my permission to play with it all you want. I just want you to know that it makes my pussy awful jealous."

I continued to stroke her ass for a while. When my hand moved towards her crotch, her legs opened to give my fingers access to her wet cunt. I slipped my index finger into the slick juices oozing out of her cunt, then pulled my hand back up to circle her asshole with the slippery digit. I repeated the process with my middle finger, but this time I positioned the tip of my finger at the center of her little pucker and pushed it in. Caitlin didn't make a sound as my finger slid in and out of the tight orifice.

I moved around between Caitlin's legs so I could get a better look at what I was doing. I took my finger out of her ass and, putting a hand on each cheek, I spread her cheeks to expose her cute, little, pink asshole. An erg that I had never even considered before overtook my senses. I pressed my face between her ass cheeks and started to tickle her asshole with the tip of my tongue.

Caitlin let out a little squeal, "Eeeek, are you doing what I think you're doing. Ooooh, that is so nasty, but it tickles so nice, I love it.

I could hardly believe that I was licking her asshole, but at the same time, I didn't want to stop. I tried to push the tip of my tongue into her pink butt hole, but it was too tight for me to get it in very far. About all I succeeded in doing was to make Caitlin wiggle her ass and make little whimpering sounds. The other thing it was doing was to make my cock so hard that I had to stop licking her ass so I could give my cock what it needed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.