Uncle Frank Has a Visitor - Cover

Uncle Frank Has a Visitor

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Lancelot 88

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is a sequel to Uncle Frank Helps Out. You should read that short story first, if you haven't already. Caitlin convinces her Mother to let her spend a weekend with her Uncle in New York City. Everything works out just as Caitlin planned and Uncle Frank gets to introduce her to all the pleasures she has been hoping to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Caitlin may have been thinking about getting fucked all day, but she couldn't have been more anxious to resume our activities of last night and this morning than I was. Carrying her sweet, young body pressed tightly against me made my cock swell and strain in the confines of my pants. To have such a cute, little sex toy begging me to fuck her was enough to make any man lose all control over any moral judgments. I wasn't thinking of her as my niece or even as a girl that should have been well out of an acceptable age bracket. All I was thinking was that I had in my arms a delectable female that I needed to give as much pleasure as possible.

As we entered my room, I let her slip into a standing position facing me. I cupped her cute face in my hands and gently kissed her upturned lips. I spun her around, unfastened the clasp at the neck of her dress, and pulled it over her head. Letting the dress fall to the floor, my hands went to release her bra and let that fall, too. Sliding my hands around her body, I cupped her breasts and rubbed my thumbs over her nipples a few times before running my hands down over her belly to catch the elastic top of her panties. She kicked off her shoes as I slid her panties down over her ass. I let her panties drop to her ankles.

She stepped out of her panties and turned to face me with a smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eyes, "I've got my play suit on, now let's get you ready to play, too."

With both of us working feverishly at various buttons and zippers, I was quickly freed of my clothes. As soon as my cock was exposed, Caitlin wrapped her hand around it, "Ooooh, I found my favorite toy." She dropped to her knees and captured the head of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue ran rapidly over the smooth head until I was nearly ready to fill her mouth with cum. She took my cock out of he mouth and looked up at me, "Mmmmm, your cock is so yummy, I love the way it tastes. They should make lollypops with that flavor. I'd have one in my mouth all the time. Of course that would mean that my pussy would be so wet all the time I would have to wear a sponge between my legs to soak up all the juice."

I just kind of shook my head and chuckled. You've got to love a girl with a mind like that. I slipped my hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet. I lead her to the bed with one arm around her waist. With my free hand, I whipped the covers off the bed to reveal the sheet stained with our fuck juices from last night. There would be more stains on the sheet before I was done with her tonight. The thought of Caitlin's sweet young body squiring with pleasure as my hard cock filled her tight little cunt made my cock throb. I wanted to throw her on the bed and just jam my cock into her and fuck the shit out of her. I knew she would let me do just that, but I reined in my lust to force myself to concentrate on giving her even more pleasure.

Caitlin hopped onto the bed and lay on her back. I paused for a moment to let my eyes feast on her perfect form. Her eyes pleaded as she moaned, "Oh, please, I need to be touched."

I lay on my side next to her and pressed my hard cock against her thigh. I looked into her eyes and watched her expression change as my finger tips moved lightly over her nipples changing the soft pink buttons to firm peaks. Taking a hard nipple between my thumb and index finger, I pinched it firmly as I pulled and twisted the sensitive flesh. She squealed softly, "Ooooooh, it makes my pussy so wet when you do that."

I released her nipple and let my palm caress her belly as my hand moved slowly towards her pleasure center. I felt her legs spread to give me access as my fingers touched the soft curls of pubic hair on her mound. My fingers found the wetness between her legs and I coated my first two fingers with her slippery juice, and then moved them up her slit to find the firm little nub of her clit.

Caitlin's eyes were closed and her back ached as she whimpered, "Oh ... oh ... oh ... oh," in response to the action of my slippery fingers on her pleasure button. Within a few minutes, I felt her belly quiver as an orgasm exploded from her clit deep into her body.

I removed my hand and smiled at the look of ecstasy on her cute face. "Hmmm, I think somebody has a hair trigger tonight."

Caitlin opened her eyes and looked at me as she gasped for breath, "Oh ... please ... more ... more."

I leaned over and captured a nipple with my lips, sucking and licking the pink button until it stiffened. I sucked the firm flesh into my mouth and nibbled just hard enough to cause her breath to catch. I drew my head back still sucking as hard as I could on her hard nipple until it escaped my lips with a pop. As my lips moved to work on the other nipple my fingers continued to keep the first one right on the edge of the boundary between pleasure and pain.

After several minutes of feeling her squirm and hearing her whimper from the sensations in her tits, I released them and began to kiss my way towards her belly. I had not reached her bellybutton before her hands were on my head pushing with all her strength to hurry my mouth to her waiting cunt. As I moved between her legs I breathed in the musky aroma of her wet cunt and I could see the growing spot of dampness on the sheet under her ass.

I lowered my head to press my lips to her cunt and thrust my tongue as far up inside her as it would go. My taste buds luxuriated in the flood of delicious girl juice that coated my tongue and flowed into my mouth. I tongue fucked her hot, wet cunt, wishing my tongue was long enough to reach all the way to her cervix, while loving the taste and feel of her most intimate flesh pressed against my face. My mind reeled at the sheer wonder of having my tongue deep in Caitlin's perfect little cunt. A man could spend his whole life without ever having the opportunity to taste the exquisite flavor of the slick juice produced by the budding lust of a sweet teen body. Yet here it was being presented to me by this sexy little nymph begging for me to give her body all the pleasure it could stand.

Caitlin's body began to squirm as my tongue continued to slide in and out of her cunt. When she started to whimper, I reluctantly moved my tongue out of her cunt and up her slit to search for her clit. At first I couldn't find it as it had retreated into the safety of its hood after the orgasm my fingers had given her. As I sucked and licked the soft flesh protecting my target, I gradually felt the firm ridge form under the skin of her clit hood.

As I continued to work on her sensitive flesh with my lips and tongue I was rewarded for my efforts when the tip of my tongue touched the smooth button of her clit as it emerged from its hiding place. Now her little bundle of super sensitive nerves was at my mercy as I sucked it free and held it where my tongue could proceed to drive its owner out of her mind.

Caitlin's whimpers turned into squeals as her head thrashed from side to side and her hands clawed at the sheets. The sensations being produced in her clit by my flicking tongue flooded into her belly as they built towards the inevitable explosion of pleasure.

I felt the first quivers in her belly as she started to cum. Her squeals became one long scream that was chocked off when the convulsions of orgasm took control of her body. The violent spasms jerked her clit away from my lips and I pressed my mouth over her cunt. I thrust my tongue into her cunt to meet the flood of girl cum being squeezed out of her by the contractions in her cunt. My mouth was filled with her sexy fluids and I swallowed it eagerly, drinking her essence directly from her love goblet.

When the tremors in her body gradually calmed I moved up to cuddle her in my arms. She looked into my eyes with an expression of wonder on her cute face, "Oh, wow, you sure know how to make a girls pussy feel good. Oh, my, God, that was the best one yet."

I brushed the hair away from her eyes and kissed thee tip of her nose, "Do you need to rest for a while?"

"No ... no rest ... please fuck me ... fuck me now ... I want your cock inside so much ... please ... fuck me ... please!"

I cupped her cute face with my hands and kissed her lips, "Your wish is my command, sweetheart." With that I moved into position and reached down to guide my hard and ready cock to her waiting cunt. I rubbed the head in her juices to get it slippery and then found her opening. With only slight pressure my cock slid into her.

"Oooooo ... that feels sooo good ... oh, I love the feel of your cock inside me!"

I felt her legs come up and wrap around my waist as my cock slid the rest of the way into her slick cunt.

"Oh, yes ... fuck me ... make me cum on your nice hard cock ... ooooooh, I can't get enough of this ... I wish you could just fuck me forever."

I watched her eyes as my cock pumped harder and harder into her cunt, wondering how much her young body could take. I saw nothing but pleasure in her expression as she softly urged me on, "Yes ... yes ... oh, yes ... don't stop ... oooh, keep fucking me ... oh, God, it feels so good ... oooooh."

For a while there was just the sound of our bodies slapping wetly together as we fucked, then I heard her breathing quicken with little catches each time I varied the rhythm of my strokes.

"Oh, yeah ... yeah ... oh, I'm going to cum ... oh, fuck me harder ... oh, yes ... ooooooeeeeeee!"

I felt her body start to convulse and I drove my cock all the way in and held it there. I could feel her cunt repeatedly squeezing and releasing as her orgasm peaked and slowly subsided. When the spasms stopped and her breathing slowed I began to moved my cock inside her with just slow short strokes.

Oh, yes, fuck me more ... oh, please, I want to cum again ... you can do it ... please!"

I began to fuck her again, but this time I was soon doing it for me. I was using her sexy little body to make my cock feel better and better. I hoped I could make her cum again, but at this point I couldn't hold out much longer. I was getting closer and closer when she began to squeal again.

"Oh, yes ... yes ... you're doing it ... oh, fuck ... fuck ... fuck."

Once more her body began to spasm but I just kept pounding my cock into her. She was about half way through her orgasm when my cock exploded, spurting hot jets of cum deep inside her. At last I collapsed and rolled to the side keeping her wrapped tightly in my arms.

"Oh, wow, you came inside me while I was coming. That was so neat. I bet I'd be pregnant now if I wasn't on the pill. I suppose you want to go to sleep now. I wish we could just keep fucking all night."

Well, I think we need a little rest. The weekend isn't over yet."

"OK, but if we are going to sleep you have to kiss me goodnight."

I leaned over and kissed her lips, "Goodnight, sweetie."

"Not just there, here, too," she said, pointing to her left nipple.

I kissed her nipple, tonguing it briefly. I was surprised at how quickly her nipple rose to a peak and I sucked it as I pulled away letting it leave my mouth with a pop.

"And here," pointing to the other nipple.

That nipple got the same treatment with the same result. I looked at her expectantly to see if her little game was done.

"And here," letting her hand slide down over her belly to point to her clit.

I shook my head, but I was smiling, "Last one."

I moved down between her legs again. The smell of sex emanating from her well fucked cunt was heady, but that didn't deter me from pressing my lips on her slit and probing my tongue into the folds of girl flesh to find her stiff little clit. I had to suck and lick her over worked fun button for about ten minutes before her belly quivered with the tremors of a mild orgasm.

I moved up next to her and she snuggled up to rub every inch of her body against me.

"Oh, Uncle Frank, you're so good to me. I'm going to hate it when I have to go home and sleep all alone. Promise me you'll fuck me as soon as we wake up."

I squeezed her body even tighter against mine and stroked her back, letting my hand end up on her smooth ass, "Hmmm, I think we can work that out."

I kissed her lips and let my tongue slip into her mouth where she sucked on it. "Mmmm, I love it when you kiss me after you lick my pussy. It tastes so sexy."

I kissed the tip of her nose, "We better go to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

"We don't have to go anywhere, do we?"

"Nope."

"Good." Caitlin sighed and squirmed as if she could somehow get her body even closer to mine. I caressed her ass and pressed her pussy tight against me. I wished I was in some erotic porn story where I could just keep fucking her endlessly, but real life doesn't work that way. A man can only fuck so long before his body needs to rest.

It was not long until Caitlin body relaxed and her breathing settled into a steady rhythm. I relaxed my hold on her and soon I was sleeping too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.