The Powers Of Suggestion - Cover

The Powers Of Suggestion

Copyright© 2008 by El-Diablo

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young boy discovers he has a strange power, and uses it to fulfil his fantasies.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Sister   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I first discovered my power when I was fifteen. I had the power to make anybody do as I wished. I never understood how I got my power, or why it was given to me, all I knew was that I had it, and no-one could resist.

My name is Darren Page and I am currently sixteen years old. I live with my mother, Tanya, a 34 year old teacher at the local secondary school. I also live with my twin sisters, Sarah and Jade, both thirteen. We lived in a smallish house in Manchester, England.

I first discovered my power by accident, my sister, Jade had decided that I wasn't going to get any peace today and had been irritating me all day. I shouted at her to leave me alone, although normally she would have ignored me and carried on pestering me, but this time she just left. Now at first I thought nothing of it, just that she had gotten bored and stopped. But the next morning I was lying in bed, when mum came in and told me to get up, which was normal as I had school. I told her to go away, which she did. Every other day of my life she had said "No get up or you'll be late". But today she just left me alone, just like I had asked her too. I got up slowly, thinking about the day ahead. I pulled on some jeans and found a T-Shirt. I then headed downstairs. I grabbed by bag and left the house, heading to school.

I got to school about ten minutes late and when I got to the lesson I would probably get a detention. Mrs Shaw, the history teacher was one of the strictest teachers in the whole school. She was also the hottest. Every boy in the school fantasised about her. She was twenty four and had 34DD tits. Her legs were long and slender. She had brown shoulder length hair. She yelled at me for being late but as I had expected it didn't really bother me. She was still shouting at me so I decided to try something. "Oh just shut up". I said. If it had been anybody else that had said that she would have exploded with rage, but she just went silent. I was shocked and the whole class gasped. I headed to my seat, everybody's eyes following me. Mrs Shaw just stood there doing nothing. "Everybody forget what just happened" I said. I was just experimenting really and didn't expect it to work, so naturally I was shocked when Mrs Shaw continued the lesson. I decided to try something else. "Everybody sleep!" I shouted. Immediately everyone started sleeping. I stood up and walked towards Mrs Shaw. "Wake up" I said to her. She stood up. "Undo your blouse" I commanded. She did and revealed a lacy black bra. I reached out and grabbed it. Her tits were firm and rounded perfectly. I slid the blouse off and undid the clasp on her bra. The bra fell to the floor, showing her small round areolas and firm nipples. I caressed the nipple with my fingers gently. "Remove your skirt" I said. She slipped out of her skirt revealing a matching thong. The thong was slightly damp at the front. "Take it off" I demanded. She took it off showing me her neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair and her tight looking pussy. I slowly stroked her pussy lips then plunged my fingers deep into her pussy. Suddenly the bell rang, signalling lunch time. "Get dressed" I said. As she got dressed I headed back to my desk and sat down. When she was dressed I told everybody to wake up and think that they had had a full lesson. I left the room thinking about my powers and what I would do with them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.