Narisa 2: A New Beginning - Cover

Narisa 2: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2008 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 7

September 7 — 8, 2000

Upstairs, after stepping into the shower together, they embraced in a scorching kiss, oblivious to the water cascading over them. Josh's lips leaving Narisa's only long enough for his mouth to hungrily envelope her entire left breast and began lavishing it with his tongue. She pulled him to her and cradled his head as he nursed. Not wanting it to feel neglected, he kissed his way to her right breast and paid the same homage to it.

Narisa reached for Josh's erection, but it was out of reach because he was hunched over with a breast in his mouth and she couldn't reach it. Feeling the need for more intimate and closer contact, she wrapped her right heel behind his left leg and tried to pull herself to him. Their passions were quickly nearing the boiling point, but when Josh finally stood, squatted a little and tried to feed his turgid member between her legs, she shook her head no and dropped to her knees taking him hungrily into her mouth and began to lavish the same attention he had on her breasts just moments before.

At first, Josh was confused and disappointed then remembered that they were getting married on Monday. He knew then that she most likely wanted to wait and give herself to him on their wedding night. Narisa swirled her tongue around his throbbing head as she pumped his shaft with her hand. She began to slowly bob her head up and down taking about three inches of his cock in her mouth. Her passionate oral embrace quickly brought Josh to a pinnacle. As she felt him start to swell in her mouth she backed off, swirling her tongue over and around the head of his penis.

Josh leaned back against the wall as he groaned out ejaculating his first spurt into the back of her throat. Narisa heaved for a moment and began swallowing rapidly as she milked him with her hand. After swallowing four forceful spurts, her hand slowed as she began to languidly suck his spent member and lavish his dick head with a soft gentle massage with her tongue.

Pulling his oversensitive cock away from her, one last shudder rolled over him as she smiled up at him with impish satisfaction. Pulling her to her feet and lifting her up, his lips hungrily finding hers as he kissed her passionately. She leapt up into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and they stood in the shower with him holding her under her butt. Josh then began to slowly massage her swollen, puffy nether lips with his fingers. As she became more excited, she laid her head on Josh's shoulder and her breathing became audibly louder as she breathed through her nose. He pulled his finger back and ran the tip of his finger around her tiny, puckered star and Narisa gave a shivered moan.

Josh dragged his finger back up and began languidly stroking his finger up and down her slick crease as she humped her hips into his stomach. He brought his finger up and began circling her engorged, distended tingle button and her excitement increased.

Narisa began a soft keening and was whispering endearments in Farsi in Josh's ear. She repeated several times "dooset daram" (I love you) and squeaking out "Ai, ai, ai..." in rhythm to his stroking fingers, Her body became very warm and it felt to Josh as if her labia were beginning to almost quiver. Narisa's breaths were now coming as hoots of air as her climax rapidly approached. Her lips felt hot as she kissed his neck and she tensed up and came with a deep guttural "Uuuh!" ejaculating her juices over his stroking fingers. As her orgasm passed, she went limp in his arms. He held her up with his right left under her butt and softly stroked her back as she slowly began to focus and return to reality.

They gave each other one last passionate kiss before breaking, giggling together and starting to shower. They quickly washed off because the shower was quickly getting colder. Once they were dry and back in the boudoir, Josh lovingly dried and brushed his tiny vixen's hair and then climbed into bed behind her.

Giggling, Narisa abruptly straddled Josh's hips and with a sultry, steamy look started knee-walking up his torso. She stopped when she was straddling him with her delicious honey pot just inches from his face. She looked down at him with passion in her eyes and said with a coy grin, "Lick."

Just then, Josh smiled as he had the amusing thought, Boy, this is one "honey do" order I'll do gladly! He gave her a grin then growled into her little tinderbox as he took a long, playful swipe with his tongue up the length of her crease.

The now dominant little minx settled herself down on Josh's active mouth and began to enjoy the ride. Snaking his hands up between her thighs, he peeled open her delicate little flower and began to feast on her coral pink delights. He dropped down and sucked the nectar from her weeping hole only to travel back up, to her delight, to pay attention to her throbbing tingle button. Fully distended, her little clitty protruded outward like a mini-dick and he began to suck on it as if he were blowing her.

Narisa was quickly reclimbing the mountain to Nirvana and leaned forward putting her hands on the headboard as she ground her hot, slick little muff on Josh's face. Sensing she was close to an orgasm, he pursed his lips holding her mini-dick in place as he began strumming it with the tip of his tongue.

Anticipating a flood, Josh brought his thumb to bear and after removing his mouth, began massaging her engorged appendage. He lowered his attention and covered her urethra with his mouth and began sucking. Narisa blasted off and began to spurt into his mouth forcefully. Josh sucked and swallowed for all he was worth just to keep from drowning as he heard the muffled sound of Narisa crying out loudly as she crested. Once she'd peaked, Narisa rolled lifelessly over onto the bed next to him and panted audibly with her eyes closed. Josh stroked his wife's cone-like breast buds gently and after a few moments, she opened her eyes and gave him a dreamy smile.

She started to blush then giggled and whispered, "Sorry I pee."

"No pee," he told her.

He wiped his face with his hand and rubbed his finger across her lips. She took a tentative lick, blushed and covered her giggling face with her hands. Josh gave a silent chuckle as he amusingly thought, What would Zaara think if she told her this little secret?

Being the doting husband he was, Josh rose, went to the bathroom licking his lips and after cleaning his face, brought back a warm cloth to clean his sated wife. Once finished, they spooned as usual. This time, Narisa raised her leg and placed his engorged member between her legs, grabbing the cloth in her hand. Josh began to slowly stroke as he relished the feel of his dick sliding between her soft, slick enfolding vaginal lips. It didn't take him long before he was panting and stroking faster in search of his own climax. As Narisa felt him begin to thrust more forcefully and swell within her folds, she brought the cloth down to catch his spend. With a final, straining lunge, Josh groaned out loudly as he spurted against her clit. Narisa gave a soft, shuddering sigh and it seemed to him she had a small orgasm also.

Completely spent, Josh squeezed Narisa to him after she'd wiped them both. She pulled his hand over her breast and they both fell quickly asleep in sated slumber.

The next morning, Josh wanted to play again, but Narisa begged off. She made a face and gestures that indicated her vulva was sore from the previous night's festivities. No matter. Josh indulged his fetishes by drying and playing with her hair and their ritual of morning foot play.

After Josh had his pre-breakfast hors d'oeuvre of Princess Narisa's toes, the bubbly teens scrambled downstairs for their morning meal. Both parents had heard the previous evening's shenanigans and smirked at the married duo when they arrived at the table. Narisa was visibly uncomfortable and squirming on her chair trying to get situated. Steve covered his smile with his napkin and looked over at Marie who snickered.

"What's so funny?" Josh asked looking at his mother.

"If you must know, it looks like the little Persian Princess got a real workout last night and is still a little sore."

Narisa heard her father-in-law's translation and turned beet red and covered her face in embarrassment. Josh shot back, "Damn, Mom! How come you know everything?"

"Been there, done that," she replied matter-of-factly. "Besides, for a tiny girl, Narisa, you sure make a lot of noise: 'ai, ai, ai, dooset daram, dooset daram.' Need I say more?"

Narisa sat with her hands covering her face shaking her head back and forth, but her blush was evident all the way down to her collarbones. Josh just sat there not knowing what to say. Steven couldn't hold it any longer and broke out laughing.

"Don't worry, dear," Marie patted her daughter's hand, "When you have kids of your own, you'll learn to bury your head in the pillow or stuff you hand in your mouth. If nothing else works, use your panties."

Upon hearing Marie's last remark, Steve almost slipped out of his chair in a laughing fit. Josh just snickered shaking his head and Narisa looked at her "mom" in open-mouthed surprise.

"Sorry, Princess, couldn't resist it. It just slipped out."

Narisa, in an attempt to save some dignity, blurted out, "I'll have you know we still haven't done it yet. I'll be a virgin on my wedding night, so there!"

"Well, well, you lucky little nymph," Marie countered with a twinkle in her eye. "He must have a tongue like his father's!"

Narisa broke out laughing and Josh infectiously followed suit. Now it was Steve's turn to blush. When Josh heard the translation of what his mother had said he exclaimed in shock, "Mom! What's wrong with you? I've never heard you talk like that before. What's gotten into you?"

"Narisa," she rebutted, "you explain it to him because he's really acting like a man now without a clue."

"Yes, Mom," she giggled.

Josh listened with one ear tuned to his father as is wife enlightened him. "Josh, your mother has begun to treat you like a man, not a little boy. As a man, you should be able to understand that your parents are active adults also."

"Active?"

The other three at the table just shook their heads.

"Oh ... yeah, right." The slow lad replied as the light bulb turned on in his head. "Now I get it."

"Daughter? Take heart, he'll be easier to train than his father."

The women giggled as the men looked at each other rather forlornly.

With the funny business over, breakfast completed and the dishes loaded in the dishwasher, Marie said, "All right, Daughter, let's go shopping, shall we?"

"Yes, Mom. Right away, Mom," she giggled in reply.

"Where to, your highnesses?" Steve asked as he put the car in gear.

"Tyson's Corner," the boss replied. "There's a bridal shop in the mall, we'll start there. Sound good to you, Narisa?"

"My own wedding gown? Oh thank you, Mom! I love you!"

When his Mom banished Josh and told him to cruise the mall as they were about to enter the bridal store, Josh pouted and asked why. Marie told him it was bad luck to see the bride's gown before the wedding. Looking like a lost puppy, Josh gave Narisa a kiss and with feigned protest went off to find a video store.

Narisa and her mom settled on a two-piece, knee length dress. The dress was a spaghetti strap A-line dress in white satin and the jacket was soft English net with satin sleeves and collar. The net was adorned with soft cotton lace and hand-sewn seed pearls. They selected a modest veil with a pair of white patent leather pumps and some beaded white thigh-high stockings. The storeowner promised he could have the minor alterations completed by the next day at around noon. When Marie put the box containing a blue, white lace-trimmed garter on the counter, Narisa asked her mom what that was for?

"There's a good luck saying for the bride from Victorian England that goes, 'Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue and a silver sixpence in her shoe.' I'm sure you have something of your mother's for something old, your wedding dress is new, I have a white cameo choker for something borrowed and we'll put a nickel in your shoe and you're all set to go. Each item is a good luck token for the bride."

"That's so sweet," Narisa replied.

Steve was nodding off in the corner while the women ran up the tab and he was suddenly awakened when Marie nudged him saying, "Go find Josh and bring him back, please."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.