A Broken Heart - Cover

A Broken Heart

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Chapter 1

Heidi sat spacing out as her teacher droned on. It was her final year of high school, only a month remained, and she couldn't be happier to get out of the place. She had always been quiet, so she didn't really make friends easily, but more than that, she hated everyone in that God-forsaken hell hole.

Today was worse than usual, too. She had a lot on her mind, and couldn't even remotely pay attention to what was being taught. Her mother had just gotten a new boyfriend, Carl, and the guy was a total asshole, to put it lightly.

She couldn't even be in the house with him without him screaming at her, and worst of all, her mother appreciated it. She thought he was a Godsend, and constantly thanked him for giving her daughter the much needed discipline she deserved. She thought the guy should win the fucking father of the year award or something.

Heidi had been spending more and more time away from home, either with her boyfriend or just out walking somewhere, usually the park.

The bell rang. Heidi sighed, she just wanted to go home and fall into bed. She hadn't gotten much sleep the past week, and was dreadfully tired, but she knew Carl would be there. Oh well, she thought as she sat up and followed the heard of students out of the classroom, she would just go over to pool hall and see if Mike was around.

Heidi didn't have a car, so she pretty much walked wherever she went, or took the bus. She used to have one, but the piece of shit broke down practically the week after she got it, and rather than waste money trying to fix it, she just threw the whole thing away. Well that's what she said, what she actually did was push it back into the woods behind her house and made a sort of secret fort out of it.

"Hey babe, my good luck charm has finally arrived," Mike shouted to her as she walked into the smoky bar. He had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and held a pool stick in his hands. He was older than Heidi, about twenty-five. He wasn't particularly good looking, but she thought his scraggly hair and constant twelve o'clock shadow were sexy, not to mention the dangerous air he had about him.

The other man he was playing with was a little bit older, bald, and gave her a lecherous grin as she walked in.

Heidi glared at him in disgust and nodded at Mike before she went to sit by Hobbs and Joe at a little beer covered table. Heidi knew before she even sat down that Joe was stoned, there had never been one occasion in the short time since she had known him that he wasn't stoned.

Mike sauntered over to her table, setting a beer down in front of her, and taking the cigarette out of his mouth and placing it between her lips, "Hey babe, lend me some money. I just need a little so I can win back what I lost."

Heidi had only been dating Mike for a week and a half, but she had known him for a while longer, only casually, though, they hadn't really been friends. "I don't have any on me," she lied. Heidi hardly ever had money, and she wasn't willing to give it to Mike so he could lose it to the bald guy.

Heidi blew out a stream of smoke at Mike's departing back, "Fucking stingy bitch," she heard him murmur as he walked away. Heidi briefly contemplated breaking up with him, but then forgot about the insult, instead thinking about what had been on her mind since she had started dating him: sleeping with him.

Heidi was a virgin, and not because she was saving herself because of some preteen notion of prince charming or anything, she just hadn't gotten around to it yet. So when she started dating Mike, she already knew that he would be her first. She basically just wanted to get it over with, her first time, and Mike was hot and older. The only question that remained was when.

Mike was constantly trying to get in her pants, but Heidi kept putting it off, thinking she would do it tomorrow. But she knew she couldn't put if off forever, though. Tonight, she decided in her mind, finishing her drink in one final swallow.

"Hey Hobbs, get me another beer will you?" she asked sweetly to the man sitting beside her. She didn't want get drunk, only a pleasant buzz. He grunted and got up to get her another beer.

She had known Hobbs and Joe for as long as she had known Mike, and though he called him his friends, they were more of like his sidekicks. They always did whatever he said, and Heidi soon discovered by the fact that she was Mike's girlfriend; they would basically do what she said to.

Heidi finished her second beer and could already feel a bit of a buzz, and she decided to just have one more.

"Shit!" she heard Mike exclaim, throwing the pool stick on the ground, "Fuck!"

"To bad for you," the man said, towering over Mike, "Pay up."

"Okay, here's the thing," Mike said nervously, backing up until he hit the edge of the pool table.

"The thing? The thing?" the man's voice was rising, "There is no thing, you little fucker. I want my money."

Two men who had been sitting at a table by the juke box seemed to notice what was going on, and they stood up to stand next to their friend. All three men were covered in muscles, and looked particularly dangerous. Mike knew he didn't have a chance against them, especially since all he had to back him up were the scrawny Hobbs and Joe.

Mike was sweating bullets now. "Maybe we can work something out?" he suggested desperately.

The man seemed to be about to quickly deny any compromise, when he gave a quick glance over at Heidi. Heidi was too drunk to really read any meaning in that, and was only upset when their voices grew to low for her to hear what was going on.

Then for some reason, the men all of a sudden left, walking out the back of the bar.

"What happened?" Heidi asked curiously when Mike walked over to her. He smiled nervously.

"Nothing. We worked something out."

Heidi nodded drunkenly, "Let's go," she told him.

"Wait," Mike said suddenly, "Come with me, I have something to show you."

"What?"

"Just come with me," Mike insisted, pulling her arm toward the back of the bar. Heidi stumbled after him drunkenly.

"I don't think we are supposed to be back here," Heidi protested as he opened a back room.

"Just get in," he said shoving her inside.

"What's going on?" she asked, even as the lights turned on and she recognized the three men Mike had been arguing with just minutes before.

"What's going on?" Heidi asked again, panic in her voice as she tried to go for the door, but Mike blocked her way.

"Listen Heidi, I didn't have a choice. They were going to beat me up," he said.

"What are you talking about, I want to leave," she yelled trying to shove past him.

"If you love me you'll do this," Mike said blocking her way, covering a hand over her mouth when she would have screamed, "All you have to do is give them blow jobs, it's not like you have to fuck them or anything."

Heidi felt her heart racing, and she probably would have collapsed if Mike weren't holding her up, how could he do this to her? Just then there was a loud pounding on the door.

"Get out of here," Mike shouted, but it didn't stop.

He shoved Heidi back to one of the men, who held her immobile with one arm and kept his hand pressed tightly over her mouth with the other.

"What?" Mike asked as he opened the door just a crack. The man on the other side, however, shoved it open all the way.

Heidi recognized him right away, Jake, one of the meat heads that went to her school. He was tall and blonde, so handsome he was almost pretty. He was on the swim team, and his body had a lean muscular look. Jake seamed to asses the situation for a moment, then he relaxed and leaned against the door frame.

"So how much does he owe you?" he asked casually to the man holding Heidi.

"What's it to you?" the big man asked Jake threateningly, and if Jake was at all apprehensive about the situation, he sure as hell didn't show it.

"I might be willing to make a deal," Jake pulled his wallet out of his back pocket, opening it up, "How much does he owe you?"

"Three hundred bucks."

"Well, here's three fifty," Jake pulled the bills out of his wallet, handing them out to the man. One of his partners took it, counting the bills quickly.

"Now why would you give me three hundred and fifty dollars to pay of some other guy's debt?" the man holding Heidi asked suspiciously.

"Maybe I want her for myself," Jake said nodding to the girl in his arms. The man let out a laugh and tossed Heidi over to Jake, she fell into his arms like a little doll. She didn't like the way the men were tossing her around like some toy.

"You got yourself a deal, kid," he said walking out of the back room still laughing, followed by his companions. When they were gone, Mike turned to her.

"Heidi--" he started to say, in a coaxing voice, like she would actually forgive him. Jake cut him off, though.

"Now listen up," he growled, "I bought her fair and square, so I don't want to see you coming anywhere near her again. You go it?"

Mike seemed a little taken aback, but nodded his head in compliance. Jake gave him a look of contempt before leading Heidi out of the bar.

Heidi turned to him once they were in the parking lot, not really knowing what to say. "Thanks," she eventually spurt out. She felt guilty for all those times she had thought of him as a meat head, he had just saved her.

"Don't thank me," Jake said leading her over to his car, "I meant what I said. I bought you because I want you for myself."

"What?" Heidi squeaked out in a little voice.

"You heard me, now get in the car," he opened the door for her, waiting for her to do as she was told.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.