Cray's Summer Camp - Cover

Cray's Summer Camp

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cray and Eve go to high school summer camp, where the woods provide a refuge. Little do they know, it also provides cover for an audience. Who's the audience? Her older sister and her new best friend. It gets much more interesting after that. This is a sequel to Cray's first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Astrid's side of the story

Vivian, Eve and I arrived at school to see a milling group of kids and teachers. A bunch of buses were idling in the parking lot. This is the first time I was going to meet a lot of my classmates. Vivian and I had become best friends ever since the school arranged for us to meet. She had made adjusting to America so much easier. The fact that my cousin Emma was a teacher here helped too. Emma and I had history. She had visited us in Ireland when I was 12.

Oh, the memories I had of her visit. She had featured prominently in my masturbation fantasies ever since. It started one night when I had gotten up after bedtime. I had gotten good at walking right next to the wall so the floors wouldn't squeak and wake up my parents. As I got near her room I heard faint noises. Curious, I snuck up to her door and looked through the keyhole. She was lying on her quilt on the floor. She was naked and masturbating! Her knees were raised and spread apart. One hand was squeezing and pulling a breast and she had two fingers buried in her pussy with the other. Her hips were humping against her hand. I liked to masturbate, but watching her do it made me feel warm all over. I didn't put fingers in myself either. I was nervous of about getting caught, but I watched until she came, muffling her mouth with the inside of her elbow. Wow, she has nice breasts. Are mine going to be like that? I'd like to touch hers...

I saw her masturbating in the woods several times before I had the nerve to "catch her in the act." I played the innocent for her. I asked her if I could touch her breast. I caressed it how I like it and she moaned. Then I helped her to come. Later she helped me to come. We only did it that once, but the experience stayed with me and I fantasized about it a lot.

One day I followed her and watched her spy on Liam, who was back from the Navy. He was swimming naked and she watched him get out of the water. I couldn't see what he was doing after that, but I guessed he was masturbating too. I'd like to see that! Later, I saw Liam and her have sex and I saw everything. I began to masturbate more and her exploits were my main source of fantasies. Later, I saw her get tied up and blindfolded. What happened after that will stay with me forever. I still masturbate about it. One day, I thought one day, I'd like to get tied up like that. Her orgasms that day had been cataclysmic.

I had met Eve quite a few times and she was very different from her sister, even though they were very close. Vivian had the same figure as me, down to the centimeter. Vivian was gorgeous and sexy as hell. Eve had long straight brown hair and looked like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. She was also smart as a whip and very studious, which Vivian wasn't. She was shorter and a little stockier then Vivian too. Still, she was a pretty girl; she just didn't have the blatant sex appeal of her sister. I saw Eve wave and two boys were walking towards us. The taller one had to be Cray. He was tan and platinum blonde just as Vivian had said. Her description of his body was far short of the reality. His impossibly wide shoulders curved beautifully down to very narrow hips. Wow! His pecs were flat pillows of muscle and I could see his nipples poking out of his shirt. He had muscular thighs and his calves looked like rocks. As he got closer, I could see the faint outlines of his now famous 6-pack. Wow! That's a bonny lad! He was cute too. Hugs and kisses went around, and then he turned to me. Close up he was even better. Oh my. I hope there are a few more like him around here.

"And you must be Astrid. Eve's description didn't do you justice."

"Thank you, Cray, It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

We all got on the same bus. As I walked down the aisle, I saw Eve and Cray kissing passionately in a seat. Mmm, that looks nice. I hadn't had any sex since I'd moved. Ian and I had broken up with no tears when we found out I was going to be here for 2 years.

Vivian and I sat in the seats behind them. I could see them kissing through the gap between the seats. Finally, the kiss stopped and I heard her whisper to him,

"This afternoon, we'll go the far side of the lake and I am going to fuck your brains out."

Then she must have seen us, because she looked back at us and then blushed bright red. I winked at her and grinned. Bloody hell, little Miss Butter won't melt in my mouth is a bold one, I thought. There's naught like people to surprise you!

Cray said, "Oh please, don't hurt me," in mock terror.

It was a two-hour ride up to the camp. Eve and Cray held each other the whole way while Vivian and I talked. We got there about 11 and everyone helped to unload the buses. Then we helped two of the teachers to get the food into the cafeteria. We were assigned rooms. Everybody got his or her own room! I was impressed. We all went to the cafeteria for lunch at noon.

When Vivian and I walked in the cafeteria, Cray had changed into a bathing suit and a tight tank top. Bloody hell, he was a sexy lad! He was talking to a black adult, who I assumed was a teacher. Oh my, he's got a nice tight bum, too. As I looked around the room, I realized he had the best built of all the boys. It was funny. All the lads were glancing at me, and all the lasses were looking at him. We went over to Eve.

"See, I told you he was going to be a hunk," Vivian whispered to her.

"That's one gorgeous lad," I said.

"You should see him naked!" Eve said.

"Is that an offer?" Vivian said playfully.

"No, you brat," Eve said lightly.

A senior named Julia came over, "Cray looks awesome. He really started to grow up last spring, but now? Oh My God."

"Thanks. Just keep your mitts off!" Eve said playfully.

"If he wasn't yours I'd be all over him. And I'm not the only one either. All the girls are talking about him. And all the guys are talking about you, Astrid."

We chatted some more and then Cray and Eve made sandwiches and put together a little picnic lunch. Cray had a blanket.

I looked at Vivian and said, "We know what that blanket's for!"

Vivian laughed and said, "I know where they're going. Do you want to watch?"

"You mean watch them have sex?"

"Yeah. I really want to see Cray naked."

"I ... well ... She's your sister."

"We share everything. C'mon, it'll be fun to watch."

"Well, okay. Let's go."

We grabbed some towels, slipped out of the cafeteria and hurried up the path to the lake. When we got there, Vivian led me around to the far side of the lake and then we hid behind a dense bush. We waited there, my heart pounding, until we heard them walking along. I could see them standing and then Cray flipped the blanket open. Eve strode over to him and basically ripped his shirt off. Then she threw herself into his arms and they kissed long and hard. That is one horny girl! Ha, you should talk...

While they kissed Vivian crouched down and crept towards the lake. The lake had receded over the summer and there was a 2-foot wide strip of dried mud. We crept along until we got really close and then slipped forward through some tall grass and lay down. I peeked through the bottom of the bush and saw them. They were standing sideways to us.

Cray was untying her bikini top and I saw her breasts before he took them in his hands. Nice, I thought. Any guy would like them. They were bigger than mine, but my B's were just as firm.

"A little horny, babe?" I heard him say.

"You have no idea. I need a really good fucking."

We looked at each other and Vivian mouthed a "Wow!" at me. I nodded.

"Let's start with a sixty-nine, babe."

"Ooooh, good idea you nasty boy."

She was rubbing his hard cock through his suit. Mmmm. I wish that were me. Cray is so fucking hot! Eve reached into the waistband of his suit and pulled out the drawstring. That's a nice bulge I thought, getting a tingly feeling on my clit...

She untied the string and slid his suit off. Oh, what a nice chub! Pink and straight, mushroom head, about 6 inches with a nice girth. Ooooh, I'd like to suck that right now. Eve wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked it. That is sooo sexy! I mimed putting it in my mouth to Vivian and she nodded vigorously.

"Oh yessssss," she hissed out.

"Mmm, that feels good babe."

When reached out to unbutton her shorts, I saw his torso for the first time. Bloody hell! I felt myself getting wet. He had a beautiful chest, but his belly! I was looking at an incredible 6-pack. Oh, I want to touch him. I snaked an arm underneath me, pinched a nipple and massaged a breast ... Vivian noticed me do it, but I didn't care.

He unbuttoned her shorts and then unzipped her. My clit was sparking as I watched, feeling the sexual tension from behind my bush. She wiggled out of her shorts and stood there in her bikini bottoms.

"I LOVE that wiggle. It's so damn sexy." He said.

It was sexy. He knelt before her and slipped her little bottoms off and helped her step out of them. There she was; a 16 year-old schoolgirl naked in the woods, wet and ready to be fucked. What a turn on! And that he looks so much older makes it even sexier.

"Oh my god. That is soooo damn sexy! I love it!" Cray said.

What had she done? I wondered.

Then his head was buried in her pussy. She moaned, and then basically collapsed onto her knees. He must have a talented tongue, I thought, as I felt an ooze of pussy juice drip into my panties. I slid a hand down underneath me, arched my hips up and started rubbing my clit through my shorts. I looked at Vivian. She was too! We looked at each other and I mouthed to her, "This is so hot!" She nodded vigorously again.

They were kneeling face-to-face and they kissed forever.

Then Cray lay down on his back and said, "Get on top of me," in a husky voice. Eve put a knee on each side of his head and lay down on top of him. Now I knew what Cray had though was so hot. Eve had shaved herself. With a bare pussy she looked even younger. Her thigh hid Cray's head, but we could hear him eating her.

"Ohhh Cray, that's wonderful."

Then she took hold around the base of his cock and held it to her mouth. She licked all over the head and then down the shaft. Then she put his head in her mouth.

"Oh baby, lick it, suck it." He moaned from between her legs.

I saw Eve's cheeks bulge in as she sucked on the head of that pretty cock. Then she went down on him and took almost all of it. I turned to Vivian and mouth "Wow!"

Cray moaned again, "Yesssss babe, yessssssss."

I saw her cheeks bulge in again and she started to bob her head up and down. I could hear slurping from between her legs. Then Eve reached around cupped his balls and gently caressed them.

Then Cray reached around her hips, grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Oh My God. He was stroking her bum hole! I almost moaned out loud.

Then I saw Cray stick his thumb in her pussy and fuck her with it. I felt a heavy warmth suffuse me ... Oh God ... it would be so easy to come now...

He ran his wet thumb into her ass crack and then back into her pussy. With another finger he caressed her wet anus.

"Oh God," I heard a muffled moan from her. Bloody hell, I wouldn't be moaning, I'd be screaming!

It seemed to inspire Eve, because on the next down stroke she swallowed the whole length of his cock. "I'm impressed!" Vivian mouthed at me.

"Oh babe, that's soooooo good. Suck me. Suck my cock," he mumbled from between her legs. And then she shivered violently, bucked and had her orgasm, moaning around the cock in her mouth.

After a few moments to recover, she went wild sucking and going down on him.

Finally he said, "Babe, I'm going to come soon." He was licking her pussy in long slow swipes. She didn't back away; she just kept sucking. Is she going to let him come in her mouth?

I saw him tense, "I'm coming," he groaned from between her legs. I saw Eve pull back a bit so that just his head was in her mouth, gripping his shaft. His hips lifted them both off the ground, then I heard her cough and I saw her swallow.

Vivian looked at me with a shocked expression. "First time," she mouthed at me.

"Wow, hot!" I mouthed back.

He obviously filled her mouth a few more times because he'd arch up and I'd see her swallow. When he was done, she licked him clean.

"God that was so sexy! You swallowed it all. Thanks babe." I heard him say.

"Mmmmm, you're welcome."

Eve slid off of him and turned around. They began kissing while he stroked her breast. They lay side-by-side and caressing each other.

I felt Vivian spread her legs wider and raise her hips, her hand busy on her clit. I watched her masturbate while she watched her sister make love to that hunk. God she was sexy ... To 'ell with it, I thought and I ran my hand up the back of her thigh. She looked at me, eyes wide. I was caressing her bum when I heard Eve say, "I loved it when you came in my mouth. Your come is soooo tasty."

Vivian eyes got wider to hear her talk so nastily. I slid my hand down her crack and then I caressed her pussy lips with my forefinger. Vivian's eyelids fluttered and she bit her lip.

Eve purred at him, "next time I'll do it on my knees so you can watch while you fill my hot little mouth."

"Yesssss, I'd like that..." He moaned at her.

"Next I want you to fuck me doggie style."

"Anytime."

I rubbed Vivian harder, my fingers circling on her pussy lips. I could feel a wet spot on her shorts. Her hips rose up, giving me more room to rub her. This was so hot ... masturbating one sister while the other was getting ready to be fucked by a stud right in front of me...

"That way you can rub my pussy and my tits while you fuck me..."

Vivian had her hand over her mouth, watching them and feeling me rub her pussy. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and felt a soft hand caress my thigh ... Finally ... I spread wider and raised my hips for her.

Then Eve twisted down and took his semi-erect cock in her mouth and sucked it. I watched him get hard in her mouth. Christ, I love doing that. Sexual tension gripped the little clearing. Suddenly, Eve rolled over and stuck her bum in the air.

He rose up and got behind her, cock quivering. He pulled her cheeks apart and then licked her crack and I saw it press into her bum hole. Vivian's hand slid along my pussy lips and I almost moaned out loud.

"Ooohhh, I love it when you do that..." Eve whimpered.

He worked over her bum hole while I watched with envy. Then I saw her shiver all over. Cray straightened up and lined up his cock on her passage. Oh, look at his bum! It's beautiful ... Oh, God he's going to fuck her now...

Vivian had buried her mouth into the inside of her elbow as she rubbed my pussy lips. Jesus that felt good ... I wonder what she tastes like?

The head of his cock moved forward and he slid it all the way in at one go.

Eve arched her back and moaned softly, "Ooooh, God, yes! Fuck me baby. Fuck meeeeeeeee!"

Vivian shivered violently all over as she came. It's a good thing the woods is a noisy place.

I wasn't far behind her.

He pulled out. "Yesssssss! Do it!" Eve moaned.

"Baby you are so tight ... Yesssss ... So wet..." He slid it back in her.

"Ooohhhhhhh, I feel so full..." she moaned.

"Faster, Cray. Faster..."

Then he trapped her shoulders with his hands, pulled her tight and started really pounding her. Watching the long shaft pull almost all the way out and then slam back in did it. I left teeth marks in the ball of my thumb as I came. I need to be shagged like that! So bloody badly...

He held her tight and then just pounded her. We could hear a wet slap on every stroke. Both of them grunted on each collision. She braced herself against a rock to stay on the blanket. I saw him begin to squeeze her breasts...

Vivian looked at me and mouthed, "Wow, he's really good!" It was my turn to nod vigorously.

"Ohhhh myyyyyy goddddddd! Do me. Do meeeeeeee." Eve moaned as he fucked her.

Then she came, moaning into the blanket. Cray kept going for a few more minutes. He would grunt as he thrust in, then the wet smack of them colliding. Grunt, smack. Grunt, smack. Grunt, smack. Grunt, smack. He was sweating, pounding her from behind. She looked like a Greek statue made flesh was raping her.

Then he froze, every sinew and muscle tensed up and he pumped our little Evie's steaming pussy full of come.

It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

"Holy shit," Vivian mouthed at me.

We had to lie for about 45 minutes while they fooled around and ate their lunch. It was actually quite uncomfortable to listen to them coo at each other. After a bit I dozed off.

Vivian stroked my back, which woke me up. They were gone. We both rolled over on our backs.

"Does she know what she's got?" I asked her.

"After seeing that? Not a clue. I've had three guys and none of them ever fucked me like that. He played her like a violin!" Vivian said.

"Good god, Ian couldn't touch him and he was 19! And that body, he has the sexiest body I've ever seen in person."

"He must have had a woman teach him. He's too damn good. I wonder where? Couldn't have been on Outward Bound. It was all boys. Maybe in Germany, but he was only there for a week." Vivian said.

"Maybe some freulein got to him first." I said.

"And to think, I pushed him on her."

"You mean you could have had him?"

"Last year Eve told me she wanted a boyfriend. I told her then Cray was going to be a hunk and to grab him while she could."

"Oh Viv, I'm sorry."

"Me too, but at least my sister has him."

"For how long? Eve is pretty and smart, but bold and sexy wins with teenage boys. There are a number of girls here who are older, prettier and much sexier. What happens if Michelle swirls a tongue in his ear and says, come home and fuck me, baby. Will he say no? He's a great kid but he's only 16."

"He has to have cheated on her in Germany. It's the only way he would have been able to seduce her so easily when he got back. Eve told me she had no intention of letting it get that far."

I said, "So what happened?"

"She said he had her coming on the couch by licking her breasts and rubbing her pussy. She still had most of her clothes on."

"So why didn't she stop him?" I asked.

"She thought she could. They went to his bedroom for a little more privacy. She had decided she wanted to touch his cock. He gave her one of those world-class kisses and the next thing she knew, her top and bra were off. He went back to sucking her nipples and rubbing her pussy. Right when she realized her overalls were around her ankles, he knelt and started licking her through her panties and she was defenseless." Vivian explained.

We fell silent, thinking and lying on the grass. Suddenly, I was acutely aware of her next to me. I could see the slope of her breasts in the corner of my eye.

Then I said softly, "I liked touching you. I've only touched a girl breasts once before."

"I ... uh ... I liked it too." Vivian murmured. I rolled on my side and faced her.

"Do you want to..." I trained off.

Vivian rolled over on her side facing me. "Want to what?"

I reached out, put my hand on her hip and rubbed my thumb over the soft flesh inside of her hipbone, right next to her pussy. Bloody hell, she was a sexy girl...

We gazed at each other, the sexual energy building until I slowly leaned forward and kissed her gently. She licked her lips and I leaned forward and kissed her harder. Her tongue touched my lips and the kiss deepened as we frenched each other. She slid towards me and our breasts and hips were touching. The kiss went on, more and more passionate as our breasts mashed together. I slid my hand down slowly and was rubbing my thumb closer and closer...

Vivian put her arm around me, squeezed me to her and rubbed her tits on mine. Ooooh that felt bloody marvelous. I moaned into her mouth. My rubbing thumb reached her clit and her hips bucked against mine.

"Ohhhh Astrid, that feels sooooo good..." Then we heard a shout from across the lake. A bunch of kids had arrived at the little beach there.

Vivian said, "Lets go where they were." We crouched and scurried around the bushes into the little clearing. We spread our towels side by side. I was nervous. I was also very turned on. We lay down again, facing each other. We shared another long wet kiss. Then she bit my lower lip and it sparked me off. I pushed her onto her back, reached up and squeezed her lovely tit through her bikini top. She moaned her approval. I slid my hand up her chest to her shoulder, hooked a finger under her strap and peeled the bikini cup off of her breast. I squeezed again and then rolled her nipple. "Ooh Astrid, you know just how to do it," she whispered. I kissed my way down her chest and gave her nipple a long, hot swipe. "Oh God," she moaned as her hips arched up. I nibbled my way over to the other nipple. She was stroking my hair and back as I pleasured her. I bared the other breast and lashed the nipple as fast as I could with my tongue and Vivian arched up again to meet me. We were both on fire. I felt a twitch over my whole body and I wanted to eat her. Watching her sister get so thoroughly fucked had made us both wild. I whispered to her, "Take off your shorts and bottoms. I want to taste you. Now."

Vivian moaned, "Oooh Yesssssss, Astrid, eat me. Lick me. Make me come again." I sat up and watched as Vivian unsnapped her shorts, unzipped and hooked her fingers into the waistband at her hips. Her hips arched off the ground and she slid her shorts and bottoms down her hips. "Oh Viv, that is sooooo sexy!" and it was. Watching her strip made a hot flash rush around me. I felt moisture ooze out of me and I reached out and slid her clothes the rest of way off her sexy legs. I had seen her naked before, but not naked, hot and ready. I crawled down and she spread her legs. I leaned down, inhaling her delicious aroma and kissed her clit, my nose buried in her sparse hair. "Yessssss," she whispered. I had never done this before, but I knew what I liked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.