A Step Up - Cover

A Step Up

Copyright© 2008 by lsilverlyn

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - His girlfriend dumped him with a taunt, telling him that she was taking a step up. Undeterred, Mark decided to take his own step up, choosing the school's resident Ice Queen genius.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

It figured. Things were going entirely too well, so Alice's over-protective parents just had to ruin the day. I looked Alice in the eye and opened my mouth to say something negative, then closed it with a click of teeth. Alice was certainly worth protecting and faulting her parents for such feelings would be the height of hypocrisy. Her parents were part and parcel of her, however much she'd never admit such a thing, so it behooved me to at least try to get along with them.

"So, let's endure," I smiled at her cheerfully. "We have an excellent excuse to get away, I'm here for a math lesson," I kissed her cheek and twirled her around, patting her behind and pushing her forward. "Come on, let's get it over with."

The clients were a middle-aged couple in fancy clothes, introduced as Doctors Philip and Martha Liebmann, medical doctors. It was just her mother there, the lawyer.

My immediate guess, "So, who stubbed a toe?" wasn't received very warmly. Fatigue does bad things to my ability to keep my big mouth shut.

"Young man, this is no laughing matter. Professional insurance is bad enough as it stands," Philip's glare was rather hot.

"In our litigious culture, it's either laugh or cry," I shrugged apology. "I find it more personally convenient to laugh, it's better for your health. There's a website devoted to the more outrageous cases, overlawyered.com," I mentioned.

"You're interested in law?" Alice's mother inquired.

"Not so much interested, as aware. A certain minimal awareness of legalities is necessary, in almost every field. But this particular site, a friend referred me to it when we were discussing lawyer jokes. Which led me to read up on the patenting of business methods and... , you know how that goes," I shrugged. "We have a little dispute over whether Armenia is an actual country, when someone mentions a news report about Turkey and the Armenian holocaust, you find yourself reading up on Byzantine history and the Tsars. Which leads to ... somethings else, in turn. The Internet is a wonderful thing, though I understand that it contains less than five percent of the human knowledge, and a big portion of that is locked up in pay-sites. When it's all scanned and mapped, we'll have a serious information overload, never mind actually checking up on false information, which is all too easy to feed the masses. Excuse us for interrupting," I pointed at the paper piles and folders on the table, "I just came over for a math lesson. I have a class in a couple of hours," I was a bit more than three, but it didn't feel like lying, for some reason. "If you'll excuse us? I really need some help from Alice," I added, only then noticing that I was holding her hand.

"Certainly, go on," her mother's opaque look made me uncomfortable, because it wasn't suspicious or hostile. It was more calculating.

We went. I must have earned a few, because once we were ensconced in her room, Alice leaped on me, raining kisses. We got enthusiastic enough that Alice jumped and yipped in pain, her breasts and behind too tender for anything serious. There was no use complaining, so I just laid things out while she got us refreshments and we settled down to study.

I only had a few specific questions, so after I had everything explained to her satisfaction, we spent over an hour getting ahead, Alice helping me understand the material we were going to study. At this rate, I'd have everything I needed to test out of both courses in less than a month.

"You know," I said, "it's almost a pity you're so smart and capable and headed towards research or something," fingers teasing the back of her knee, a particularly sensitive spot for her.

"Oh, and why is that?" Alice wriggled in her chair.

"You'd make such a wonderful teacher. Or tutor. You could revolutionize teaching wherever you went," I kissed her, nibbling on her lower lip.

"Well, I suppose it's time to pay for your lesson," Alice had a wicked look in her eyes, leaving me blinking as she rose to her feet and turned to leave the room ... but no, she was locking up. Not to mention, dropping her skirt and undies.

"Time to pay," her voice turned husky as she sat back down, swiveling the chair and leaning back, thighs spread open.

It was an irresistible invitation, but my rush slowed at her, "Just be careful, I'm mucho sore." I knelt and started performing. I licked around, gently of course, grabbing her wrists and moving them away so that she could not tear at my hair, putting pressure on her thighs to keep her open, preventing her from trying to crush my face. Gently, lightly, slowly and ever so carefully, I gave her exactly what she asked for, licking and tonguing for what felt like hours, but later proved to be a mere half hour. Alice wasn't the only one hurting, my tongue was screaming at me before I'd gotten a third of the way through, but I kept at it until the strain of keeping her still began to tell on me. There was a snapping sound from above, at which I released her left wrist, slipping fingers inside her slowly and using them to press against the interior sides of her pussy, moving them back and forth, up and down, and deeper. Not waiting long, I tongued her clit persistently, weathering the quakes while still working on her, drawing it out.

"God, Alice, I should have thought of that!" I cried out, seeing the source of the snapping sound. To keep from screaming or whatnot, Alice had put a plastic ruler between her teeth. She'd managed to bite through it and there was blood around her mouth. "I'm so sorry, what can I do?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," she replied slowly and precisely, her pretty face twisting slightly in pain, makeup a bit smudged. "Wash your face, you need to go."

"Are you sure? Don't talk, just shake your head."

Alice nodded firmly, her eyes motioning me to the bathroom, then tracking to the door. I bit my lip and looked at the time, then nodded back.

"I won't do anything so stupid again when your parents are here," I apologized again, then smiled as Alice shook her head furiously. "I didn't mean not paying you — I hope you received payment in full? — I meant taking care of gagging you, not thinking it through. Your room's not soundproofed?"

"Probably not enough," her lashes went down to hide her eyes, the fading sexual flush returning to her pale skin as she blushed. Her head rose back, "Paid in full!"

I bowed and waved a hand theatrically, one of Melanie's old mannerisms, then hurried to the bathroom, washing my face and using one of her perfumes to cover the scent of pussy. There really wasn't much time, so the ache in my pants would simply have to subside on its own.

"Sorry to just run," I kissed her forehead, then her cheek, "but I need to move. If you want to come over and just sleep, you have a key. Just let me know, so mom isn't surprised and I don't have a heart attack, okay?"

Alice nodded and waved goodbye, a tissue clutched to her lips. I really hoped her mouth wasn't out of commission and not just because I cared about her. Of course, thinking of that made me feel guilty, but I tossed it aside with an embarrassed sort of laugh at my silliness.

Luckily, I didn't encounter anyone on my way out, so there were no delays. Once out the door, I ran to my car, then rushed to the college. I was actually a bit early for class, having chosen to run up to it, and I was breathing audibly and sweating a bit.

"So how was the threesome?" Sherry blew in my ear as I went to look for a seat, surprising me so much that my heart almost blew out my chest. At least I managed to freeze, rather than jump about and trip on a chair. I took a deep breath and let the anger out, turning to face her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.