A Step Up - Cover

A Step Up

Copyright© 2008 by lsilverlyn

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - His girlfriend dumped him with a taunt, telling him that she was taking a step up. Undeterred, Mark decided to take his own step up, choosing the school's resident Ice Queen genius.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I woke up a bit earlier than usual, since I needed to pick Alice up, and strangled the alarm clock. Despite the rude wakeup call and an annoying hard-on, I had a smile on my face. Life was good.

There was enough time to run a full load of bedsheets through laundry and I took it. Necessary, with what was coming up today, or so I hoped. The threesome wasn't purely for Alice's benefit, not really.

I was a bit surprised to find mom at the breakfast table, but then again, it wasn't that rare an occurrence. She waved me to sit, her mouth full, and got up to set some extras on the table. We ate in companionable, crunchy silence, then I got up to get lots of extras on the table. Mom was definitely amused.

"You know, that Alice, she's a bit... ," mom searched for the words.

"Yes?" I stifled a smile, refusing to help her.

"A bit strange," mom looked at me. "Are you really going to keep seeing her?"

"I like strange. Speaking of strange, she and another girl will be spending the night."

Mom choked on her orange juice, spraying yellow liquid liberally.

"Ah, damn," I muttered, rushing to clean up after her. "Really mom, I can't take you anywhere. You should always put on an apron when you sit down to eat."

For some reason, she didn't find that funny. "Just what is going on with you?" Mom demanded.

"Well, I did sort of explain about Alice, right?"

"Your point being?"

"I seem to have gotten a bit of a reputation for, ahem, melting the Ice Queen. Which means the girls in school are being a bit forward. Alice, well, she wants to experiment. We'll probably have a few girls spend the night. What about you? Don't you have someone you want to spend the night with? Perhaps at their place?"

"Well, well," mom raised a brow, "That girl has certainly given you some spine. You've been hinting around that sort of question for several years now. Maybe she is good for you."

"Which doesn't answer my questions," I raised my brows right back.

"It's my affair," mom replied.

"Oh? They're married?"

She flushed, "That's none of your business. If you keep me awake tonight, you won't be having anyone stay over this year," she threatened.

"No problem, I can find other places to spend the night," I responded with a quiet certainty that deflated her. "Don't you feel like taking a vacation? It's been almost two years since you took more than a single day off. Other than sick days for that cold," I added.

"Perhaps some other time. Now that's enough prying," mom rose and washed her plate. "I need to go, you can clean up."

Well, that was interesting. Just what was she up to? Or more importantly, who with? Did Alice know, I wondered briefly before discarding the notion.

I finished breakfast quickly, put everything away in the dishwasher and ran upstairs to load up for school. I also called Alice to make sure she'd be waiting, and unsurprisingly, she was ready.

Alice was particularly hot today, in a tiny skirt and tight top with an autumn leaves motif. She just about ran into the car, kissing me hard and long. A weapons search discovered that she had a thong on, not quite covering the butt plug. The bra she wore made her seem bigger on top, or maybe it was the tightness of the top.

"My, but you're getting brazen," I spanked her butt.

"The party's on!" Alice said excitedly.

"So, the parents weren't much of a challenge?"

"Nah, I made them see the error of their ways."

"You're blackmailing them?" I smiled, the smile fading as she failed to reply.

"You ARE... , ahem, never mind. I salute your victory!" I V'ed my fingers beneath her thong, rubbing gently against her sex and the protruding plastic. "Doesn't that," I caught and moved the plug just a little bit, "hurt?"

"I thought it would, but not really. I sort of felt empty without it," Alice confessed with a small blush.

"Well, I'll see what I can do about satisfying your depraved anal cravings," I deadpanned. Her blush deepened.

"Now," I stopped in a mostly secluded place, "Let's have our first of the day," I let my straining cock out. "I think we should make a habit of it," I added as I lowered her head, sighing as she eagerly showed my why it was such a good idea. Not being totally selfish, I used my fingers to bring her off. By this time, I was something of an expert on her physical triggers, but she still won the race, drinking me down before I let her clean my fingers with her tongue.

Having planned for this, I gave her a can of coke, so she wouldn't have to suffer through school with sperm odor and taste, cleaning up with a pair of tissues.

"You know, I woke up today thinking how good life is," I told Alice with a sigh of contentment.

"Me too, but don't go saying too much of that, you'll jinx us," she shrugged at my incredulous look. Alice believing in luck, now that was strange.

"Whatever. I'm going to need your help with the swim coach, as a visual aid. You can also invite her to the party," I told Alice before slowing down with a curse to avoid running over a madman on a bike.

"After lunch?" She asked.

"No, PE's my last period, come to the gym. You know who's on the swim team?" There were twenty-eight of us in all, with fifteen girls.

"Naturally," Alice replied ever so modestly.

"Well, I'll pass word of mouth tomorrow, but could you send something nice and formal by email? You are cordially invited, RSVP, etc. You have computer lab today, steal a few minutes. Can do?"

"Sure, I have a template back home. My parents use it, so it'll be just a few minutes. I'm not all that artistically capable, even with CAD programs."

I whistled softly at the thought of Alice not being good at something. Other than sports and girly stuff. Of course, genius is usually in a narrow or circumscribed field, but Alice always seemed to have all the answers.

I only had the first two classes of the day with Alice, and made the most of them, keeping my left hand in her panties and typing right handed, if somewhat awkwardly. Of course, having Alice distracted with orgasms cost me money — quite literally, as she wasn't exactly capable of trading — but it was more than worth it. The constant swiveling of heads in our direction, after one moan escaped her, just made it better. I was constantly hounded during the breaks for help with homework, mostly from girls, but they were all genuine requests. Even if they did flirt outrageously. Well, except for Ellen, who didn't seem too pleased with me for some reason.

I was reasonably cautious in the corridors, and managed to catch Maya, asking her if she knew anything about her assailants. Unfortunately, she had no news, but was delighted with the pepper spray I gave her, just in case. I told her she might want to practice using it, but sure didn't want to be anywhere around when she did.

I wasn't quite as immune to her beauty as I thought I was, her leaning forward to expose her bodacious tits and the touching she did had me achingly hard. I grumbled to myself all the way to class, which I was lucky enough to share with Eve. Who with a gamin grin and a brush of her lips on mine, informed me that she'd talked to Alice and was now my official auxiliary girlfriend. She kissed me again, a bit harder, after I gave her personal pepper spray.

I'd have liked to talk with her about this new status, but this teacher really didn't tolerate anyone speaking in class. He droned on in tomb-like silence. Which left me to chat up Alice, formalizing our plans for J. Yes, I very deliberately let Eve read it. She was so caught up with the lurid erotica I penned, she didn't even notice me smirking at her. When she did, she squeaked, going almost as red as her hair, and almost fell from her chair, recoiling from me. Which gave her some experience with how Mr. Williams treated people who interrupted his class, an excruciating monologue touching peripherally on the subject of education and scholastic excellence, with an added automatic downgrade. Since it was actually my fault, I raised my hand, halting his stream of frothing words, confessing to have inadvertently surprised Eve when my screen flashed. I'd never heard of, let alone encountered, that sort of tactic used against him before, so it was a bit of risk, but it worked this time. It's possible that my mentioning that Eve was new helped. He grumbled and muttered something teachers probably should not say in class, and went back to trying to teach.

When the bell rang, Eve tried to slug me. Since I was expecting a physical response from her, I had no trouble catching her fist and enveloping her in mine. "So, official auxiliary girlfriend," I drew her closer to me, "We're a bit busy today, but are you doing anything this weekend? Care for a sleepover, minus most of the sleep? We can try everything you read on you."

"You think it's funny, teasing me like that?" Eve whispered sharply, then surprised me, rising to her toes and kissing me hard, tongue intruding. Then she hit me in the stomach, hard enough for me to reflexively let go of her and gasp for air, and skipped off.

"That's not an answer!" I shouted after her, but the words came through a bit garbled, as I was still struggling to breathe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.