Big Red - Cover

Big Red

by A. Quarterman

Copyright© 2008 by A. Quarterman

Erotica Sex Story: Lucy was the biggest girl in the entire school. She hated herself - until her basketball coach started giving her a few ideas about how to change her appearance. After she did, it wasn't the boys she attracted. It was the girls, and that included her coach.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   .

Lucy Spell stepped out of the shower and looked at herself in the full-length mirror attached to the back of the bathroom door. She wasn't pretty. She sighed, resigning herself to the truth as she stood naked, looking at herself.

It was true. At fourteen going on fifteen, her facial features were somehow ... not well suited for one another. She had a prominent nose, her ears were large, and her wide, full mouth bristled with a maze of braces, silver, and tiny rubber bands.

There was nothing she could do about it. Her mom was long gone, and neither her big brother nor her dad were about to give her any beauty tips.

That was for sure.

The only tip either of them was interested in giving her was the one at the end of his big fat cock. Lucy was a ranch girl. She knew all about reproduction. As far as she knew, sex was nothing more than a mechanical act: stick it in, hump like crazy, pull it out, wipe it off and walk away. Ugh! She shuddered.

So far she'd managed to avoid being subjected to that.

She thought she had pretty eyes, but her full low eyebrows detracted from them and her mop of deep-hued curly red hair was impossible to keep under control. It would frizz, and tangle hopelessly in the slightest wind.

But those flaws paled beside her real problem. The real problem was she was already five feet nine inches tall and weighed a hundred seventy pounds. She was fat. She even disgusted herself. She was twice as big as the biggest boy in her class.

Tomorrow would be the first day of the new school year. She dreaded it. Last year everyone in school laughed at her, called her 'Big Red'. It was not meant to be a friendly tag. She would be in seventh grade now and would be taking the bus to the middle school in Seynora, fifty-five miles south of the ranch her father and brother leased.

Idly, she slid her hand through the thick swath of chestnut colored hair that had grown at base of her belly, right where her legs came together. Since she'd begun having her periods six months ago it had filled in almost overnight, as had her breasts, but she was so big everywhere, you could hardly tell her boobs were even there when she was dressed.

Her fingers approached her favorite spot, slid past, making her shiver. She looked into her own eyes in the mirror. What would it be like to let them do it to me? She sighed again, removed her hand and finished drying herself.


"Okay class. Jumping Jacks. Ready, Go!" Sally Reilly watched as thirty seventh-grade girls followed the leader and began doing jumping jacks, jumping into the air and landing, feet wide apart, and at the same time throwing their arms up in wide arcs over their heads, then reversing the moves. "One!" the girls called in unison. "Two! Three!"

Sally moved down the row. In the back corner a very tall girl was effortlessly doing the exercise even though she was seriously overweight.

Hmmm, Sally thought. Is this my center? She was the girls basketball coach. And an ardent lesbian.

She blew her whistle. "Ready ... stop. Okay girls, very good. Take a few minutes break." Sally walked over to the big girl. As she approached she heard a few titters and the tall girl flushed bright red.

"Hi honeypot, I'm coach Reilly. What's your name?"

"Lucy Spell." The girls voice was low, as if she was ashamed.

"You're very graceful for a big girl Lucy. After the bell I want you to come see me in my office. I want to talk for a while."

Alarm showed in the girl's face. Sally smiled in a reassuring way and turned, blowing her whistle, "Okay, laps. Give me ten good ones."

There were groans as the pubescent girls clambered to their feet and began to run laps around the basketball court.


Lucy was on pins and needles. What does she want? Why did she single me out? Will she tell me I can't be in the class? She knocked on the gym teacher's door.

"It's open. Come in."

Lucy pushed to door open. Ms. Reilly was sitting on a corner of her desk sipping at a bottle of Gatorade.

"Hi, Lucy. Have a seat," her teacher waved at the chair by the desk. "I've been thinking. That last name. There was a boy by the name of Spell up at Bowen's Corners a couple of seasons ago. You any relation?"

"That was my brother Billy Bob. He got a scholarship to Texas Tech but hurt his knee during his first season and had to drop out."

"He was a great basketball player. You play any?"

"Yeah. We used to play but he was way better. Then I got fat."

"You weren't always fat?" the teacher had a surprised look.

"No. I started to gain weight after my dad..." she stopped short, she felt her face warming. She'd almost told this stranger what her father had started doing. He detested fat people ... it had been her only defense.

Sally O'Reilly had a pretty good idea of what had happened from the expression on the young girls face. Those damn horny ranchers. Most of them would fuck a woodpile on the chance there was a snake in it. She knew what went on down on the farm, daughter or no daughter. The poor kid might be physically big but she was still a child emotionally.

"Do you think you'd like to go out for the basketball team when the tryouts open in a few weeks?"

"Me? Go out for the team," the girl shook her head. "I could never..."

"Sure you could. All we'd need to do is get some of that weight off of you. You'd be fine."

An unsure look came over the girl, her eyes were afraid. Sally nodded to herself. Of course: if you lose the weight he'll come after you again.

"Tell you what. Why don't I have a talk with your mom and dad..."

"My mom left ten years ago. I don't know where she is."

All the better for me.

"Okay I'll have a talk with your dad and see if we can't arrange for you to stay with me during the school year. We can work on the weight loss program, I can help with schoolwork and you wouldn't have that long drive everyday."

The girl's eyes brightened. "You think he'd let me?"

"Let's just say I'm pretty sure I can convince him."

"Gosh that would be great."

"Then it's settled. I'll pay your dad a visit this weekend. Meanwhile, mum's the word." She held her finger to her lips. Just then the bell for the next period rang. Sally wrote Lucy a tardy pass and watched as she ran down the hall toward her next class.

God. This could be the start of something great. Sally squeezed her legs together as she imagined the big girl on top of her, controlling her, forcing her to have a wonderful orgasm. She dragged herself back to reality. There was ground work, a lot of ground work to do first, before it could begin.


Lucy's father stood on the porch of his house and looked down at the woman. She was small, trim, with sandy brown hair and real good curves, full hips, nice tits. She was pretty too, in a thirtyish way. He wouldn't throw her out of bed, no sir.

"My name is Sally Reilly. I'm the girls seventh and eighth grade basketball coach at Seynora. May I come up and talk with you for a minute?"

"Why sure, Come on ahead, have a seat," he waved at the steel glider at one end of the porch. When they were settled, he on a chair facing her, he leaned toward the railing and expectorated a stream of tobacco juice over it onto the dirt below. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he tilted his straw hat back and looked at her. "What can I do for you, missy?"

She came right to the point. "I want Lucy to play for my team this fall. She's tall and very well-coordinated for her age."

"So? If she wants to, why not?"

"There's a problem with the transportation. If she rides the bus every day she won't be able to attend practices."

He moved his chaw to the other side of his mouth as he shifted on his chair. "Hmmm. I get it. When her brother Billy Bob was playing high school ball he stayed at a friend's house during the week. But I can't see Lucy doing that. There's the cooking and the laundry, and feedin' the livestock, making the beds, cleaning the house - you know, the trivial little things a woman does between the times when she's doin' what really pays her keep." He leered at her then glanced at her crotch. Her legs were pressed primly together. He frowned. She must be a cold one.

Sally felt her blood heat up. The sexist jerkoff. She forced herself to calm down.

"She could stay with me. I have an extra bedroom. I wouldn't make any charge for room and board."

"I dunno. Seems like girls tryin' to play basketball ain't much more'n a waste of time."

The woman looked at him for a second, then her eyes took on a crafty look.

"Lucy was telling me what you did to her a while back. I don't think that was very smart of you, Mister Spell, touching her that way, know what I mean?" she lifted her eyebrows and pursed her lips, pausing while he absorbed her meaning. "Of course if you let her stay with me and play ball, I'll advise her to forget all about it. Otherwise..."

He stiffened with anger, his face burning as he flushed. His eyes all but closed at the recognition of an enemy. "Why you little..." he began, then thought better of it.

The little cunt had him by the nuts: he had laid Lucy down, pulled her panties off, and taken a good long time exploring her pussy. Would have fucked her too pretty soon, except she'd gotten so porker fat.

It was okay. He could almost swear the ewe he was fucking right now was getting to like it, it would present its vulva, give a little 'Baaahahah' and begin quivering the second it saw him coming. His cock stirred at the thought. Maybe after this bitch left he'd run out and sock it to her hot, wooly pussy again. If she'd only stop shitting those pebble turds while his dick was in her, right below her asshole, she'd be the perfect fuck.

He pulled himself back to the present.

"Ah shit. Okay, she 'kin do it. She's so damn fat she ain't no use anyway." He stood, and after he spat a second stream of juice, this one not quite making it over the railing, he stalked away, entering the house. "Lucy! Git your suitcase packed. You're goin' to stay with this here coach of yours."


"This will be your room, hon," Sally went into the large bright room and stopped, turning to face Lucy, arms raised as if to offer the room. "Do you like it?"

Lucy looked around, "Oh my gosh, it's beautiful." The room was about fifteen feet square, with a large four-poster bed at the opposite end. A small computer workstation and a large chest of drawers were next to the entrance. There were windows on two walls covered by floor to ceiling sheers. Royal blue drapes were pulled open to allow the afternoon light to enter.

"And this is the bath. We'll share it," Sally smiled at her and went through the bathroom, opening the door at the far side. "This is my room."

Lucy entered her new friend's bedroom. She gasped, the ceiling was mirrored. A huge round bed sat near the center of the room, covered by a beautiful multi-colored comforter that served as a bedspread. Ultra femininity was everywhere. She looked at Sally.

"Like it?"

"Oh yes. It's so ... so feminine."

Sally pretended to pout. "I might be a gym teacher but I'm a woman too. I know I don't look like much of one."

"Oh! I didn't mean that. You're beautiful. I'm the one who doesn't look like much." Lucy looked at the floor.

Sally came closer, stopping a foot away. She lifted her hand and turned Lucy's face back toward her. "You'll be surprised. Just wait until we get that flab off of you." Her fingers touched Lucy's eyebrow, stroked it lightly. "We'll trim these, and do something with your hair. You'll be surprised."

Lucy felt gratitude. It was so good to have a friend. Tears formed in her eyes. "I ... I ... thank you for helping me..." she stumbled. Sally pulled her close, hugging her, her head nestled between Lucy's breasts. Lucy was almost a full head taller.

"Shhh. Don't. We'll have wonderful times together."


Lucy opened her eyes. The room was bright with morning light. Her bed was so comfortable she'd had no trouble at all sleeping. She could hear the shower running in the bathroom and turned to look.

The door from her room stood open. Sally's door was open too and she could see straight through into Sally's bedroom. As she watched, the shower stopped and the glass door slid open. Sally stepped out, reaching for a towel.

Lucy stared. Her new friend had a beautiful figure. Her naked body almost glowed, her bottom was trim and her hips rounded. Just then she turned so that she faced Lucy's door and raised her arms to dry her hair. Her breasts were full, with dark nipples. Lucy held her breath, afraid if she moved she would be discovered peeking. All at once she realized her secret place was tingling something fierce. She slipped her hand between her legs and pressed her fingers against it, trying to make it stop. But her fingers only increased the sensation and a lovely feeling began to spread through her belly.

In the bathroom Sally hummed as she finished drying herself and moved over to the vanity, out of sight. Lucy rolled onto her back, exhaling, her heart beating faster than normal. She had liked it, liked seeing Sally naked. It had done something to her, opened something inside. She had to force herself to take her fingers away from her special place.


The pounds melted away. She lost ten pounds the first week, twelve the second. Within six weeks she weighed a hundred twenty-five pounds. The flab was gone too. The three times weekly workout Sally put her on strengthened her entire body.

They were complemented by the 'road' work. Sally bought her a helmet and special shoes and taught her how to ride her 16-speed road bike. Within a month Lucy could average twenty miles an hour during a one-hour ride. She was becoming lean, ultra-fit, her legs like spring steel.

"I really like the way you did my eyebrows." Lucy was perched on the lowered lid of the toilet. She was dressed in a thin nightshirt Sally had loaned her. It had a low front and was loose and comfortable on her. Sally stood behind her, snipping at her hair with a pair of scissors.

"Yes. It brings out your eyes. You have beautiful eyes." Their eyes met in the mirror and Sally smiled. "When those braces come off you're going to start knocking them out."

"Boys?"

"Yes. And girls too."

"Girls?"

"Honey, I know girls who would like to make it with you right now."

"What do you mean 'make it'?"

Sally stopped, then stroked her hair. "You'll see," she said. "You'll see."

Sally's hands felt good on Lucy's head and shoulders as she worked to shorten her hair. Since that morning when she'd seen Sally drying herself an intimacy had grown between them. They'd become more than teacher - student, it was almost like having a sister. But there was something about Sally, something not sister-like at all. Her touch was different, different in a way Lucy liked.

There had been repeats of the shower incident but strictly one-sided. Lucy was far too shy to display herself. She felt as if she was poised at the edge of something, something that would swallow her, but she had no clue what.

"I think we should just chop it off and leave it short. It'll be cute. What do you think?" Sally broke into her thoughts, holding a second mirror behind her so she could see what her hair looked like in back. Sally's nightshirt was unbuttoned and most of one breast was visible. Lucy's pulse quickened. She wished Sally would move so she could see the nipple. Then she did move and Lucy's breath caught. Her friend's nipple was prominent, pink-hued with a dark center. She glanced at Sally. Their eyes met through the mirror. Sally had caught her looking.

"It's only my tit. We're both girls. You have them too." Sally's voice was low. "Want to see the other one?"

Lucy gulped. She was feeling very strange in her belly and the back of her throat was tight. She nodded. Sally turned to face the mirror and pulled her nightshirt right open.

"Ta TAA!" she giggled, shaking her body, making her titties jiggle. Lucy stared. She had never seen another woman naked, not up close like this.

"They're beautiful," she whispered. Sally stepped toward her and embraced her, her arms around Lucy's shoulders. Her breasts were warm where they pressed into Lucy, taking her breath away.

"I bet yours are too, honeypot," her coach whispered. Then, letting go, she stood and put the scissors down. "Come on, I'll give you your rubdown."

It had become their practice for Sally to give her a rubdown on the evenings following a workout session. Not having a real massage table, they used Lucy's bed. Lucy stood and went over to her bed. There, facing away, she stripped off the nightgown and laid on the bed face down, dressed only in her cotton underpants now.

Tonight the rubdown was different. Sally started on her legs but her fingers did not knead or stroke the muscles. Instead they were feather soft, tickling her ankles first then migrating up the backs of her legs. Shivers of sensation flowed up Lucy's legs coming together right at her vagina.

"Oohh! That's the most lovely feeling I've ever felt," she sighed. "I can feel it right in my..." she stopped, embarrassed.

"Right in your little honeypot? Is that what you were going to say?" Sally's fingers were close, moving on her, very close to her bottom. She shivered.

"Yes."

The fingers hesitated, then moved on, up her sides.

"Oh!" she couldn't help giving a little sob of disappointment. Sally laughed and leaned forward, her lips close to Lucy's ear.

"All in good time, my dear. Good things come to those who wait."

Her fingers traced their way along Lucy's shoulders to her neck, then dove over the top, touching, sliding over her collar bone. Then they were sliding up under the roots of her hair up her scalp.

"Oohhh! That's beautiful." Lucy sighed.

The fingers lingered there then traced their way to the small of her back where they toyed with the band of her cotton underpants.

"Your butt is starting to look very nice," Sally said, sliding her hands over the cloth-covered cheeks, her thumbs flirting with the crevice between them. Lucy held her breath. Her body was beginning to thrum, a constant steady aura of tension. The fingers came up either side of her torso, down near the sheet, teasing the beginnings of her breasts, her armpits.

"Want more?" Sally's voice came from beside her ear.

"Yes."

"Roll over then. I'll do the other side."

Lucy's heart nearly jumped into her throat. She looked around at her friend. Sally's nightgown had come open again, her breasts were right there, exposed, the nipples erect. Her belly quivered wildly as a surge of ... of something exciting, spread through her. She had the feeling she was about to do something, something terribly dirty, but because it was so dirty it thrilled her so much, more than anything, ever, and she knew she would let herself do it - whatever it was.

Her movements slow, trance-like, she rolled over onto her back, exposing her naked breasts to her friend for the very first time. Sally was kneeling on the bed beside her. Their eyes met. Then Sally looked at her breasts.

"Gosh Lucy, your boobs are nicer than mine. May I touch them?"

Lucy's throat was so dry she could only nod. The moment her friend's fingers touched her breasts a deep sinful thrill spread through her and she shivered, goose pimples breaking out all over her chest. Fingers squeezed her nipples. She felt it deep between her legs.

"Oh! Oh! That makes my..."

" ... makes your little honeypot nice and tingly?" Sally leaned forward, brought her lips to within an inch of Lucy's. "I'd like to taste your honeypot. Like this." She licked Lucy's lips, sliding her tongue along the seam of her closed lips, slipping it between them. She stopped, looked down at the girl. Lucy gazed up at her.

"Open your mouth. Kiss me, my sweet honeypot."

Lucy was afire. Fingers were tracing rings around her never-before-touched breasts, squeezing, all so tender, so exquisite, the pounding of her heart and the warm breath on her face, a tongue licking her lips.

She did it.

She opened her mouth and let another woman kiss her. It was delicious. She lost herself in it. Then fingers were between her legs. Oh God, they're finding my special spot, touching me right there.

Five minutes later, there on her bed in the home of her mentor, Lucy Spell, age 14, experienced the first orgasm of her life. After she shivered through it, Sally removed her fingers from between Lucy's legs and brought them to her mouth. She licked them, looking into Lucy's eyes as she did it. "Ummmm. You taste nice. Did you like it?"

Lucy could hardly speak, her body was still trembling with the sheer thrill of letting another girl touch her in her special spot that way. And the feeling she'd gotten, right there between her legs. Oh! She wanted to feel it again, didn't care about anything except the feeling. She had to have it again.

She lifted her head and kissed her teacher on the mouth, slid her tongue inside, the way Sally had done to her, aggressive now. Sally's tongue met hers and they kissed, long, both moaning with lust. Sally broke away first, panting. After two deep, heaving breaths, she smiled into Lucy's eyes and slid down, kissed her nipple, and bit it, not hard, tugging with her teeth.

She looked up and their eyes met. "What if I did it to you with my mouth?" It was a whisper.

Lucy was astonished. "Can you really do it that way?"

"Wait and see."

A few minutes later Lucy was cumming again. This time she wailed aloud as the full potential of her body's ability to give pleasure was awakened. And Sally was not finished either, she sucked Lucy's clit until she shivered through six more wonderful, throbbing climaxes.


"Careful, that thing is sharp." The next morning Sally was sitting on the vanity in the bathroom, her feet up, legs spread wide. Lucy knelt in front of her, safety razor in hand, ready to begin shaving her pussy hair. Lucy had enjoyed having her own shaved very much. Now it was Sally's turn.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.