Rose Marie and Pat - Naked in School - Cover

Rose Marie and Pat - Naked in School

by OregonCityLover

Copyright© 2008 by OregonCityLover

Romantic Sex Story: A promiscuous girl from a broken home is partnered with a boy who is struggling with the temptation to break the moral code taught by his religion.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   .

Preface

What sex there is in this story I will get to in time. If you are reading purely for descriptions of intercourse, go read another story. Some of this material is autobiographical, but the sex would have been only in my dreams.

To any female readers: I think it rather obvious that this is written from a mostly male perspective.

I am not as familiar as I would wish with female emotional and physical response to love making.

I think I know how to lick pussy, but my wife is the only sexual partner I have ever had, and she never gives me verbal feedback. I have had to adapt my love making skills based on what I have read and on her non verbal response to what I try. If she gets wetter, whimpers, her sphincter muscles start contracting, etc. I think I am doing good and she is enjoying herself.

If any of you women see something I could have had my characters do or say that would have given more intense pleasure to their partner, don't email me. I would like to edit the encounter to include your suggestions, but I am repenting of visiting these erotic sites

I think it only fair to recognize Frank Downey's believable stories as an inspiration to me. I like the fact that not everyone is beautiful and well endowed.


Rose Marie

My name is Rose Marie Fontana. I come from a broken home. My Mom caught my dad trying to sexually stimulate me when I was just a toddler. She kicked him out, and she has been supporting us ever since. Until I was old enough to stay home by myself, I spent the day at a babysitter's along with the nine other kids she was watching.

When I got old enough to be interested in sex, at first the boys weren't too interested in me. Maybe that was because I was pudgy. When I finally did have a boyfriend over, we really made out and ended up fucking. He must have told some of his friends because lots of boys started asking if they could come over.

It was easy to have a boy over and spend a couple hours in bed before Mom got home. Off and on, I have probably slept with most of the junior and senior boys and many of the sophomores and freshmen. In fact, most of the boys my age and younger had their first time with me. Ever since Maggie Benson graduated, no even before, ever since she hooked up with Chuck, I've been the cum depository.

If one of the boys asks me if I'd like to have sex, I always say yes. Sex is always pleasant, but it somehow leaves me unsatisfied. I tell them what to do to please me and they usually do it. Many of them have gotten really good at it. I hope the other girls will appreciate what I have done for them. As for me, it has gotten to be rather blah, even with the best of them ... I keep hoping that the next time will be better, but it never seems to be much different.

Now that I am a junior, I am eligible for the naked in school program. It shouldn't be hard for me because almost every one in school has already seen me naked. The girls have seen me in the gym shower rooms, and the boys have seen me at home in bed.


Pat

My name is Thomas Patrick Flaherty. I answer to Tom, but I like Pat best. I don't answer to TP. My initials are sort of unfortunate. You know kids pick on anyone they can, and it has been easy to pick on me.

My birthday is December 15th, but because I could already read, when the other kids my age started kindergarden, they put me in first grade. I was only five. Obviously, I was the youngest kid in my class. Up until this year, I have always been the smallest kid in my class. I was always the last kid chosen for any team.

Yes, I was easy to pick on, but a witty rejoinder helps a lot. I figured out a good response. When a class A-hole says, "TP huh, you know what TP is for.' I come back with, " Yes, its for wiping up S --, you're not a S -- are you?" That usually leaves them spluttering, and they seldom come back for more.

I love football, and in fall of my freshman year, I tried to turn out for the team. I was small, but I was fast. Unfortunately, the coach thought I was so small that he didn't even let me practice the first week.

By spring, when they measured me at the end of ninth grade, I was still only five feet tall, and I weighed one hundred and twenty-five pounds soaking wet. Anyway that summer I grew six inches.

When I started fall term as a sophomore, I was five feet six, but I still only weighed only one hundred and thirty-five pounds. I was rail thin. It didn't take much to knock me down.

That year I turned out for cross-country, wrestling, and track. I was never the best in any sport, but I was second in my weight class in wrestling.

During the year I didn't gain much weight, but I did grow another six inches, and I was in pretty good shape for such a skinny rail.

In spring when I ran track, I still didn't have enough muscle to be as fast as I had been as a kid, but I did have stamina. With so little weight to haul around, and after running all year, I could run distances better than most kids. Unfortunately for me, my school, Westport High School, had three of the four best milers in the state. If I had attended the highschool across town, I would have been second or third best and would have been in every meet. Against any school except Westport I could have picked up points.

Here I was fourth by a long way, and only the three best got to enter the meets. Once, I did get to run in a four mile relay. I came in ninth or tenth. I was half a lap behind the leaders, but I was under five minutes. They added up the times for the four best milers on our team and we came in first. No surprise there, but my time did help the team. In a relay, you have to have four times, and I was fourth best. My share of those points got me a letter. I couldn't afford a jacket though.

Well, here I am a Junior, six feet tall, and still rail thin. I did put on a few pounds over the summer, and I now weigh somewhere between one hundred-forty-five and one hundred-fifty pounds depending if I am trying to make my wrestling weight or not.

As a Junior, I am eligible for the naked in school program. I'm actually sort of looking forward to it. It will probably be the only chance I will ever get to have a girl grope me. Ordinarily to grope and be groped by a girl you have to be alone with her. Painfully shy me will never get up the courage to ask a girl for a date. No date, no groping.

Until I was fourteen, the only naked women I had ever seen were some natives in National Geographic. Then I happened to see my Mom before she took off. Our apartment at that time was small. My folks bedroom was also the living room. I walked in on Mom when she was changing clothes. I didn't know until then that women's breasts could sag so far when they were older.

Now since Mom took off, I'm living in the basement of our unfinished house. Did I mention that I went to the high school across town until we moved over here when Mom left. One more reason to pick on me. In addition to being small and a nerd, I am new.

So far my sexual experience has been limited to mother palm and her five daughters. Last year I stayed over night with my friend Bud, and he showed me how to masturbate. He had found an old mens magazine with semi naked women in suggestive positions. It may have been one that his dad had before he joined the church. Most of the women had G strings and bare breasts except for pasties with tassels. One even had her legs spread and her hand under her G string stimulating herself. That magazine must have been pretty daring in those days before Hugh Heffner and Larry Flint.

We spread out the magazine, turned to the page with the prettiest woman, pulled out our dicks, and he showed me how to stroke myself until I produced precum.

Bud also told me that earlier that year he had been down in his room alone with a slightly older and very pretty cousin. They hadn't let the fact that they were cousins keep them from taking advantage of being alone together. They made out. No intercourse, but they stimulated each other. I don't know how successful he was but, she stimulated him until he came. I almost came thinking about it.

I didn't immediately start masturbating on a regular basis, probably because of the church. My Mom and Dad had not gone to any church, maybe because they disagreed on which church to attend. One of my aunts however was a devout member and she had persuaded me to attend.

At church I learned a standard of morality that made me uncomfortable about engaging in any sexual activity. The church standard would not allow anything short of complete abstinence until marriage, not even petting.

The young people in the church did not always abide by the moral standard. Bud belongs to the church, and he certainly does not. There are plenty of other kids like him. In fact, the bishop's own daughter recently spent nine months living with her aunt. I don't know what all besides hormones is pushing good kids to do this sort of thing, but the program sure isn't helping.

As to my own sexual activity, I was sort of on the cusp. I would have liked to do a lot of that stuff, but I didn't, at least I didn't at first. I didn't like the idea of having to confess to the bishop. What finally pushed me over the edge was waiting for the bus at the corner cigar store down town.

When Mom left, and we moved across town to our basement, I finished out the year at my former school. To get there, I had to take the bus and transfer down town. On the way home I had a thirty minute wait on the corner by the cigar store.

While I was waiting, I would go in to the store and look at men's magazines on the display rack. The pictures were a lot more explicit than the ones in that old magazine Bud showed me. It was the stories though that really made my prick come to attention. I would often leave the store with blue balls. One of those times, I took care of the ache in my balls by masturbating. The intense pleasure during ejaculation, plus the relief to my aching balls made me very much want to do it again, so I did. Masturbation became an every day, even twice, or three times a day activity.

Now in my junior year my left hand pocket has the bottom seam cut open. I don't wear any underpants. I sit in the back of the room. And when I am in a class with one of the school beauties or my foxy English teacher, I imagine what it would be like to have them spread their legs for me, and I quietly reach into my pocket and stroke my self. I don't usually come right there in class. In fact, I deliberately try to stretch out the pleasure. It makes the feelings more intense. Between classes, I hurry into the restroom to finish myself off.


Monday Morning

Rose Marie

I was out late with Joe Brown last night, and we did it a couple times in the back seat of his car. I slept in, so I skipped breakfast. Fewer calories in a day won't hurt.

Anyway I got to school late, and heard my name over the loud speaker. I headed for the office to strip. I wish they told you in advance though, so I could have worn some sexy underwear. Actually, today, I wasn't wearing any. I will though tomorrow.

I found an empty box, tossed my sweater and skirt in the box. I kept my shoes and sox. I have a couple classes in other buildings, and it is better to have shoes when you are walking on those sidewalks. I was ready to go to class as soon as they told me who my partner was.


Pat

I had a church youth group meeting and got home late last night. I'm still attending My aunt's church across town near our former apartment. Anyway because I got to bed late, I set my alarm later and skipped breakfast. I barely got to school on time.

Not long after I got here, I heard my name over the loud speaker. I guess it is my turn. It's not all bad. At least I will get a free lunch. I wish I had worn underwear today though. I wonder who I will get as a partner.

When I got to the office Rose Marie was just tossing her sweater and skirt into her box. Looks like she was ready for action. Skirt and sweater. No panties and bra. I know Rose Marie from home room and this year from several of my classes. She has a reputation, but I didn't know she went without panties to be ready.

I quickly stripped and tossed my pants and shirt into a box. Mister Tilling then came into the room. "I see you both figured out why you were called to the office. Are there any questions about the program?"

"Just one. Who is my partner?"

Rose Marie of course. You know you have nearly all your classes together. All the others have been here, disrobed, been paired up, and have gone to home room. You two were just barely on time for school. With this slight delay, you would be late for home room. You may go directly to first period. You won't be marked absent from home room.


Rose Marie

Pat is a surprise partner. He is one of the only guys who hasn't had sex with me. I had heard he was not very well equipped, but he looks adequate for the job. Nothing to write home about, but nothing to be ashamed of either. I am surprised about the rest of his body too. He isn't a football lineman type, but the muscles he does have are defined. I don't think he has an ounce of fat.

"Hey Pat, since we we're not in a rush to get to first period, let's grab our backpacks and go out into the hall. We are supposed to be out there during the class break anyway, and it is only a few minutes."

"OK Rosie. Is it OK to call you Rosie?"

"Call me anything you like. Just call. Well I guess that is silly, You are practically the only guy who has never called me. Why is that? Most guys think I am passable, and you should know I never turn anyone down. Do you think I'm fat and ugly."

"Far from it. You are beautiful. You used to be a little pudgy, but I think all the exercise must agree with you. You are very shapely and quite desirable."

"So why not call?"

"Two reasons. The main one is that I'm painfully insecure and shy. You know. Pipsqueak, right fielder, bench warmer. And..."

"But you're not a pipsqueak, and you know I'm very approachable."

"Six months of being six feet tall doesn't erase ten years of being a runt. Some guys cope, like Ed Bauer, but he had lots of friends and lots of gall. And as to approachability. I couldn't have asked you out. You would have expected sex."

"And what's wrong with that? Most guys think that's great."

"It's fine for you and for them, but I belong to a church that teaches me to reserve sex until marriage. Even if shy insecure me got up the courage to ask a beautiful girl like you for a date, I doubt if I could have handled the temptation of being alone with you, and of knowing you wanted to have sex. It would be too easy to cross the line."

"Wow! I have never known a guy like you."

"Yeah! We are peculiar people."

'Oh there's the bell. Here they come."

Two things I got out of our conversation. Pat is a nice guy, if a little shy, and he thinks I am beautiful. Makes me feel a little warm inside, and actually a little wet. I don't suppose I'm going to get any relief from him, but I should get fondled plenty during the next five minutes, and I can ask for relief at the start of first period.

Sheesh! The girls are mostly just walking right by Pat. He's actually sort of good looking. Why aren't they taking advantage. Well maybe he's OK with that since he doesn't want sex.

Why haven't more guys come over to finger me. They know I like it. The little I'm getting isn't going to leave me worked up enough to be worth asking for relief. I was wetter right after Pat told me that I was beautiful than I am right now.


Pat

Well, I didn't get as much groping as I expected. I can think of three possible reasons: One, the program has made sex so common that nobody feels the need to grope a stranger. Two, I'm even more unpopular than I thought. Three, I somehow radiate the fact that I am not comfortable about being groped, and people are being nice to me.

I don't know about the last one though. I had a little trepidation because I might have to tell the bishop about this, but I don't think he can blame me for having to participate because my parents did not get me exempted. And I was really looking forward to finding out what it is like getting groped. The little that occurred this time hardly counts.

When we got into first period English, Miss Adair said, "Rose Marie and Pat, welcome. Rose Marie, you can take your ususal seat. Pat, for this week, I want you to sit in front here by Rose Marie instead of in back where you usually do."

This wasn't fair. Miss Adair was one of the prettiest teachers in the school, raven black hair, dark brown eyes with long black eyelashes, long legs and curves in the right places. Usually when I got into her classroom, I immediately went to my seat in back and started thinking about her naked. By the time class started I would have an advanced hard-on, and get busy stroking it. In fact I could feel myself swelling a little bit now.

Miss Adair asked if either of us needed relief. I was surprised that Rosie didn't take her up on it, she who wants sex every chance she gets.

Miss Adair looked at my swelling member. "You sure, Pat?"

I shook my head. "Not yet."

I didn't touch myself during class, but I couldn't keep my mind off the subject, especially when Miss Adair sat on her desk and crossed her legs. I don't know if she pointed her long legs at me on purpose, but when she crossed them, I could see up her skirt and even got a flash of panties. It was almost painful. I had to keep looking at her, because if I turned and looked at Rosie sitting there in the buff next to me it would have been worse. I couldn't just stare at the blank wall on the other side. Anyway I finished class with a raging hard-on, and I wouldn't be able to go into the bathroom to give myself relief because I was supposed to be out in the halls available for reasonable requests.


Rose Marie

When we went out in the hall after first period, Pat was sporting a throbbing boner. I don't know what happened to turn him on like that but the girls should be a lot more interested now. I would be.

"Hey Pat! You're going to get it this time. The girls will see your flag pole is up and come running."

Well I was right here they come.

I just hope the attention he gets, attracts the males and spills over on me. Last hour was pretty tame.


Pat

Well, my hard-on seems to have attracted the girls. Juniors, sophomores, frosh, even a few seniors who seemed to take it as a challenge, I was fondled and stroked nonstop, and when one senior bent down, kissed it, and sucked it into her mouth, I almost lost it and squirted all over her.

I'm throbbing so bad I am going to have to ask for relief next period. Its not like I would have time to relieve myself, and the bishop will just have to forgive me.

Rose Marie

When Pat started out for our next class, I could see he was hurting. I was worked up but not anywhere near as bad as him.

"Are you going to ask for relief."

"I think I'm going to have to."

"Please choose me. I don't think I have ever seen a harder more throbbing rod. It makes my mouth water. Please, let me take care of it. I promise, you won't be sorry. And as soon as I get you off, I'll ask for relief and choose you."

"I'm OK about you taking care of me, but I don't know about me taking care of you. I won't know what to do."

"Don't worry. I'll tell you exactly what I like."

"Ok, I'll give it a go."


Pat

She grabbed my hand as we headed for class, and that made sure that my pole kept throbbing.

When we got into history, Mr. Riley asked if we needed relief. He was looking at my stiffie and having a hard time not drooling. Anyway I said, "Yes, any volunteers?" and Rosie shot up her hand. I said, "Great," and she came right up.

I leaned back against the desk and she knelt between my legs, her boobs brushing my thighs.

Oh she was good. It probably didn't take her more than two minutes to reduce me to a quivering pulp. First she licked up and down my dick, hitting every good spot. Then she sucked the knob into her mouth, massaged it with her tongue, and started sucking on it like it was a baby bottle, but frequently wiggling her tongue back and forth between sucks stimulating my fraenum. When she knew I was getting close, she put her nose against my pubes, took the whole length into her mouth, and started swallowing, her tongue massaging the shaft and her throat muscles squeezing the knob. Then she started this deep vibration in her throat, like a cat purring. I shot two or three squirts directly down her throat before she backed off and started slurping and swallowing.

Kids told me afterward that I was jerking and trembling and that I let out a holler they could have heard in the office.

I was still collecting my wits when I heard Rosie's voice, "That was fun, but turnabout is fair play. Pat, I'm going to tell you how I like it." She leaned back on the desk and motioned for me to move in front of her.

"Kiss and suck on my tits before you go down."

I enthusiastically complied.

"Oh, that feels good, but we don't have all day, so move on down."I kissed down her stomach to her bush. She wasn't trimmed, and I liked her that way.

When I got there she said, "Now take the flat of your tongue and lap from bottom to top all the way up my slit. Mmm, that's good!"

"Now make your tongue narrow and slip it in as you lick me. Good!"

"Now lick left, up, right, up, center, up, long licks. Great! Feel me swelling and opening up."

I nodded and buried my tongue even deeper.

"Mmff, Rosie, You taste sooo good." I took a breath, then I went back to licking, and Rosie kept coaching.

"Now make long deep licks up the center, but wiggle your tongue back and forth as you go up. Good! Keep going, keep going, there feel that. That's my clit."

"Now swirl your tongue around my clit, clockwise for a while, then counter-clockwise. Now suck it into your mouth and massage it with your tongue. MMMM"

"Keep that up, but stop for a second, and put your fingers in your mouth and slobber on them. Now slip your middle finger into my vagina and slide it in and out while you keep sucking and wiggling your tongue on my clit. Oh, MMMMMM, Oh, That's GOOD!"

"Keep fingering but curl it a little. In and out, curl a little more, keep sucking and licking. Oh so good, so GOOD!"

"Curl a little more. In and out. Feel that spongy spot? That's my G spot. Massage it."

"Keep sucking and licking my clit and massaging the spot. Feel me starting to squeeze?"

"Now, slip your finger out, squeeze three fingers together, and slide them in. Now, in, out, massage the spot. Keep sucking. In, out, massage the spot."

"So Close! In. Out. Massage. Keep sucking, licking ... Vibrate your tongue! Vibrate your fingers!"

I felt her squeezing my fingers tighter and tighter. Her thighs squeezed my head. She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy, almost smothering me

I kept enthusiastically licking, sucking, vibrating my tongue and fingers. Then suddenly, she started to pulse around my fingers, and her hips started jumping and bucking."

"Gaahhh!!!"

There had been some Rah, Rah, Go, Go, from some of the kids, but now the whole class was cheering.

When she finally stopped jerking and started relaxing, I stopped working her clit and spot. I just kept kissing her with my nose buried in her muff.

"Wow! Pat, that was great. The best I ever had from a first timer. No, almost the best I ever had period. You are a star pupil."

She tried to stand, but her legs were wobbly. "Help me to my seat, Handsome."

I put my arm around her and her boobs bumped against me as she leaned into me on the way to her seat. Boy she felt good.

I sat down beside her, and Mr Riley called the class to order.

"Well, class, I don't know if we could call this historic, but I will say that Rosie with Pat's assistance has given you a good demonstration of how to eat cock and an even greater tutorial of how a man should go down on a girl to satisfy her. If you guys learned anything here today, your young ladies should be a lot happier with your future performance. I think Rose and Pat deserve a round of applause."

By their clapping and cheering, I think the class agreed.


Rose Marie

As we went out into the hall after history, Pat put his arm around me. I think he likes the feeling of our naked bodies rubbing together as much as I do. We backed against the wall and held each others hands as the kids came up to grope us.

"Hey, Pat and Rosie, I hear you guys put on quite a show in history."

"Skill and experience will shine every time."

"Along with enthusiasm." Pat quipped

I think we got even more groping than we had the period before, but it didn't get much of a rise out of either of us. I 'm pretty sure Pat was just as satisfied as I was. That was spectacular. Too bad I wouldn't be able to take more advantage of the good education I had given him. My pussy tingled a little bit just thinking of that possibility.

As we walked to chemistry, Pat kept holding my hand.

"You know, Pat. If you ever were to ask me for a date, you wouldn't have to fuck me. You could just lick my pussy and keep me quite happy. That really was one of the best orgasms I've ever had ... I would have taken that over ninety per cent of the fucking I get."

"I would love to go out with you Rosie, but we'd have to go someplace where we could wear clothes. If we were to go to a school function this week and we were nude together, I might just end up being one of your fuck buddies. I know that when I was eating you, I sure wanted to finish you off with my penis."

He gave my hand a squeeze. This from a guy who said he was the king of shy.

When we got to class, Mr. Ankiel asked if either of us needed relief, but we each told him no thanks.

Today we were finishing up a lab from Friday, so we got to wear lab aprons.

It seemed like no time until we were on our way to lunch. Pat put his arm around me, and I leaned into him a little. It felt good to have my boob brush against him, and he seemed to enjoy it too.


Pat

When we got to the cafeteria we got our trays and carried our lunches over to a table.

As soon as we sat down, Don Jamison came over to our table. He's this years imitation of Eddie Bauer.

"Hey Pat are you Polish?"

"Obviously not with a name like Flaherty."

"Gee, I though you might be, cause I heard you were sporting quite a polish sausage in the hall before second period."

I glad I had lots of practice at this sort of thing. "Are you jealous Don. You will have to ask Rosie, but I think what I fed her was certainly a lot more filling than anything I ever saw on you."

"Yeah, but Rosie really wouldn't know. She always drained me so fast that I never had time to reach full erection."

Some of the rest of Rosie's friends came over, and Don turned his attention elsewhere for a while. A couple of the others had also been chosen for the program this week, so when they got to our table, we were no longer the only center of attention.

My afternoon schedule was PE, art, and biology. Rosie had both art and biology with me. Mr. Tilling was right about our having most of our classes together. We had all our classes together except PE.

I was sort of looking forward to showering in the girls locker room.


Rose Marie

I had been looking forward to PE and to showering in the boys locker room. After all, I am insatiable when it comes to sex, or at least I have been ... I did get turned on by all the fondling I got in the shower. One of the boys even got me off, but somehow it wasn't as satisfying as I had expected it to be.

When I got out of gym, Pat was just coming out of the girls locker room sporting another boner.

Pat grabbed my hand. "Hey, Rosie, the girls worked me over pretty good in there. I think I may have to ask for relief again. Are you willing."

"I sure am, but we'll have to wait for art class. Right now I think we have more customers coming over wanting to cop a feel."

We both backed against the wall still holding hands while the kids felt us up. By time to head for class we were both even more in need of relief. Pat's dick seemed to be pulsing, and I had juices running down my legs.

"I'm going to give you relief as soon as we get to class, but I'm really horny too, and I'm going to expect you to return the favor."

"With pleasure, Rosie. With g r e a t pleasure!"

"For a guy who doesn't believe in sex, you seem remarkably enthusiastic."

"Well, I already have to tell the bishop that I let you suck my cock and that I ate your pussy. Doing it again a few more times is not going to make that any worse."

"Well then, since you already have to confess anyway, do you want to come over to my place after school and fuck me?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.