A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 47

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I sat at my desk thinking about every thing that had happened in the last twenty-four hours. I couldn't believe what all we had been through. I was tied to the bed and being pleased by Nick while Shelly was being beaten by a son-of-a-bitch that thought that it was what she wanted. Who was beating her for his pleasure. The more I thought about it the more I figured that we must have been tied at the same time. I suddenly think about the guy that works at the adult bookstore. Oh my God, I wonder if he is one of Teddy's victims. He talked about being with a man that almost killed him. He has to be! I start to make a plan to make my way to the store to talk to him again. I have questions that have to be answered. I jump when my phone rings. It takes me a couple of rings to catch my breath. "Hello?" "Kim, its Amber! Did you hear about Teddy Westwood?" "Yes I did. Amber, the woman that they are talking about is Shelly. Do not tell a soul!" I hear Amber take a deep breath. "No Shit! Is she okay?" "Yes she is. Amber?" I wait for her to answer. "Yes Kim?" "How do I go on now, I enjoy being tied, but I don't know if I can do it anymore after this." "It is totally different. Do not think about it when you are tied. Kim I had a friend that was killed by her boyfriend while she was tied. It took me a while, but I realized that what she was into was different then what Pete and I were into. We can take a break from involving you for a while if you want?" "I'll let you know. Can I come over tonight for a while?" "Sure, around seven?" "Yeah, seven would be good. Before I knew it lunch had passed and none of us stopped to eat. I saw Nick at the door and he asked me if I was ready to go home. I smiled. Home sounded so good right now. Better then it ever has. As I get to the outer office I see Andy talking to Shelly. Shelly walks over to me quickly. "Kim, Would you be offended if I don't stay with you tonight?" "Well young lady where are you going?" "Andy wants me to stay with him tonight." I give her the eye. "Okay you may, but." "But what?" Shelly asks. "You keep one foot on the floor all night. That way you two will stay out of trouble." "You can still get in trouble with one foot on the floor." Shelly says with an evil smile.

Nick pulls out of the parking garage. He starts heading the opposite direction from my place. "Where are we going?" I ask him. He smiles. "My place." "Your place is the other direction." "No, look I wanted to make sure of something before I told you." "Told me what?" "I will show you." We drive out of the city and down a small country road. The road is lined with trees that have changed colors that were so beautiful. Nick slows down and turns into a driveway with two store pillars at the entrance. The driveway is long and winding. There is a large white house at the end of the drive. The drive circles around in front of the house. "Whose house is this?" "Mine. I didn't want to tell you, I wanted to see if you loved me for who I wasn't and not who I am. If that makes sense?" I look at him and wonder what he is talking about. "My father owns the company that we work for. I don't want to be treated special so I work in the shipping department for now. I want to learn the business. As we get closer to the house I see a black car parked next to a black Suburban, both have heavy smoked windows. I have seen both of these vehicles before. I feel a little fear for a minute. "You are not like a stalker or anything like that are you?" "No why?" "Well, I have seen both of your cars before." "I figured you have. I was not stalking you. I just happened to be in the same place you were. All chance I promise. Do you trust me?" "Yes I trust you." I say with a smile. "Okay is there anything else you haven't told me?" "Not anymore." "I told you that my car was in the shop. Well it was. It was the car my wife was driving the day she was killed. I had it repaired." "Is that it?" "No, I sold it. I couldn't look at it anymore. That is another reason I have been staying with you. I was waiting for the guy that bought it to come and pick it up. I couldn't face it anymore." I rubbed my hand over Nick's. I could see a tear in his eye. I get out of the car and walk to the front door. Nick opens it for me and I walk in. The foyer is awesome. It has hardwood floors and is two stories high. There is grand staircase in the middle. To the left is a family room that has a large fireplace in it. The carpet is a cream color; it is framed in by about a one-foot edge of hardwood flooring. As I walk into the family room I can see that it blends into the kitchen area. There is a glassed in porch. I walk slowly like I am Alice in wonderland. Nick walks a few feet behind me watching me. I look at the nick-knacks that are on the mantle and on the tables. I start to feel a little cold. I feel like his late wife is watching me inspect her home. I stop for a minute. "I can't stay here." I say to Nick. "Why not?" "Because this was your wife's house." "Kim, she never lived here. I left that home about six months ago. I couldn't stay there anymore. I bought this one and she has never been here." I take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "What about all the things on the tables and mantles? Did those belong to her?" Nick shakes his head. "I sold everything after she was gone." I walk into the kitchen. I look out the backslider and see a deer walking across the back yard. It has no idea that we are watching it. I walk into a formal living room, there is a grand piano in the middle of the room and a loveseat and chair placed just so. Nick takes me by the hand and walks me over to the staircase. He escorts me to his bedroom. He opens the door; it's a large room with a large cannon ball bed in the middle of the room. It is in dark mahogany wood. The posts are about six feet tall.

I walk around the room looking at a new side of Nick. I see the man that he is. I should be angry that he kept this from me. But I feel that I trust him. I allowed him to tie me and take advantage of me. I see the vivid colors he has picked out for his room. The gold and maroon tones in the comforter. I stand in front of one of the posts and lean my back against it. I place my hands behind me. I see Nicks eyes lights up. Nick comes in closer to me and kisses me. I feel the softness of the comforter on my legs. I slide towards it and sit on the bed. Nick leans in close to me and brushes his hand across my face. He knees down before me and takes my shoes off. I feel the sudden coolness when my feet are released from the shoes. He leans forward and takes both my feet in his hands; he starts to massage them slowly and softly. I lean back and moan. My toes curl up as he pulls down them with his thumbs. I feel myself getting wet at his touch. I feel the heat of his breath on my right foot. He kisses it on the top and rubs the spot as if he is rubbing the kiss deeper in me. Nick starts to move up my leg, kissing it as he goes. I feel the warmth of his hands, the softness of his hands. The tenderness of his touch, on the nylon that covers my legs, knowing he loves that I wear the pantyhose for him. I arch my back as he moves closer to the spot that has become an ocean of wetness. The moment his hand finds me, I moan so loudly. He massages me into a puddle of mush. I would do anything he wanted at that very moment. I feel him start to rise above me. His body is hot on mine. I feel his slide his hand under my blouse and find my bra. He toys with it and finds the front hook and releases it. I feel it fall lose under my blouse. His hands explore my breasts. I feel my nipples getting hard at his touch. My breathing becomes shallow and I feel myself getting wet. I move my leg against his. I hear the nylon material of my pantyhose brush against his pants. I feel him getting hard on top of me. I pull him in closer and bite lightly on his ear. I stick my tongue into his ear. I hear him taking a deep breath. I feel his hands pulling up on my jean skirt. He moves his hand up my left leg slowly. He slowly pulls my pantyhose down my legs, pulling them carefully off my feet. He kneels down and kisses the bottom of my right foot and then moved to my left one. I feel his lips wrap around my right toes and he sucks it into his mouth. There is a sudden rush in my body and I am soaked. I moan loudly. I arch my back. He reaches up and pulls my panties down. He stands and swings my feet around on the bed. I am sitting on an angle on the bed. He pulls my back to the post. Before I know what is about to happen he has my hands pulled behind my back and is tying my wrists with my pantyhose. I say nothing; I pull at the bindings testing them. Nick disappears for a few minutes and returns with two of his ties. He takes and ties my ankles together and blindfolds me with the other. "If you wish for me to stop say so now, and no questions will be asked, and I will stop without any hurt feelings." I shake my head no. "I am going to leave you for a little while. You may get lose of you feel you need to. I have not tied you tightly." I nod. I hear him walk out of the room. I play with the bindings but do not get lose. I test my ankles. I listen to all the new noises I am not accustom to. I hear some motor running. I assume that it is the fridge. I hear Nick moving around the kitchen. I hear cupboard door being opened and closed. I hear Nick coming down the hallway. I feel my nipples getting hard. "Are you okay my love?" "Yes, I am fine." He comes closer and covers my mouth with his hands. "Don't make me gag you. You may nod, but do not speak." I nod showing him that I understand. "I will be back shortly. Don't go anywhere." "I'll be waiting here for you." I say. Next thing I know I feel tape being placed over my lips. "I told you no talking my love." He whispers in my ear. I make a slight moan and whimpering noise. I hear Nick leave the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.