A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I put my shoes back on and get out of the truck. I look back at Amber I can see that he pantyhose on her toes are darker then the rest. She wiggles her toes to say goodbye. I walk into the house and think about all the things that Amber and I talked about. I think I have a good idea about what goes on now. I think about how much I want to ask Nick to give me some of the same. I sit at the table waiting for Nick to come home. I go to my bedroom and retrieve three pieces of rope and place them on the table. I am going to tell him to tie me tonight! I am going to take the action and get him to do things to me that I wanted for a long time. I sit there looking at the ropes. I wish that I had talked Pete into coming in and tying me to the chair so Nick would find me. I start to think more about it, and I start to chicken out. I quickly pick up the pieces of rope and return them to the drawer in the bedroom. I start to wonder if Nick has ever looked in there and found the rope. If he has he has never said a word to me about it. Just as I close the drawer I hear the door in the kitchen. I put it away just in time. I walk out and give Nick a hug as he comes in. "You okay?" he asks. "Yeah I feel great thanks. As Nick is holding me I place my hands behind my back and interlace my fingers. I imagine him taking me right there. How do I ask him to do it? I start to think about finding a movie that has some bondage in it and see if he would take the hint like Pete did. I feel my heart racing and my panties are soaked. I pull him to the bedroom. I start to take his jeans off. I pull them down to his ankles. I kneel in front of him and take him deep into my mouth. He reaches down and pulls me back up. He takes and opens my jeans and pulls them down. He moves the tights out of the way. I feel his tongue on my inner thigh. I take a deep breath and my legs start to shake. I feel him move me over to the bed. He lies me down on the bed and pulls my hands up over my head and pins them down next to each other. I pull on them a little and he holds them tighter. He goes down and takes my jeans the rest of the way off. He reaches up and takes my tights off. He comes back up over me and takes the tights and ties my wrists together. I cannot believe what he is doing. I moan. "I owe you from the other night." He whispers in my ear. I keep my hands up over my head. I feel him move down and is lips on my inner thigh again. I can tell I am dripping wet now. He starts to lick and goes deep inside me with his tongue. My thoughts go to Amber and how she feels. I know now how it feels and I want more. Now at least we have a start. I bite my lower lip as Nick starts to move up over me. I feel him, how hard he is. I want so badly to tell him about the rope and to tell him to tie me tighter. But I don't want to scare him. He takes his pants off and slips deep inside me. He moves slowly. I moan. I want more! I feel him build to the state of orgasm. I feel myself fall over the edge and I have one powerful wave hit me. I hold my breath and ride it out. As I do that I feel Nick unload on me. We both finish and try to catch out breaths.

I don't remember when we fell asleep. We didn't talk about what he did. I didn't want to spoil it. If he wanted to talk about it I would have. He pulls me out of bed and to the shower. I feel his hands on my back as the water runs over it. He takes the soap and starts to lather me up. He is so gentle when he washes me. He kisses my neck and I moan. "I hope I didn't scare you last night." He whispers in my ear. "No, not at all. You weren't bleeding were you?" I say with a smile. He smiles. That was all that was said about it. I wanted so bad to tell him I want more. I wanted to show him the little black bag I keep in my pantyhose drawer. I wanted him to see all the rope I keep. I want him to take me! We grab our coffee and head to work. As we drive down the road I take my shoe off and place my foot in Nicks lap. He smiles and I get a wonderful foot rub. We talk about what is in store for us today. He again has meeting all day and will not make lunch. We walk into the office and I ask Shelly if she wants to have lunch with me. She nods and tells me that Andy also has meetings. Nick gives me a kiss and makes his way back to the elevator. I still feel the nylon material that wrapped around my wrists last night. I sigh and go to my desk. I see the pile of work there for me. The morning flies by and Shelly and I are ready for lunch. We walk down to the deli. "I love the fall." Shelly says kicking up some leaves. "I do too." We enter the deli and I spot Teddy standing by the back door. He gives me a look. I see Shelly step back a bit when she sees him. He gives her a nod and leaves. "I don't trust him, why hasn't he been arrested for setting your car and apartment on fire." Shelly shrugs he shoulders. "I feel like a Ruben sandwich today." I tell the girl behind the counter. She looks at Shelly. "Where have you been lately girly?" She says to Shelly. "Excuse me?" Shelly says giving the girl a look. "You have not been where you are suppose to be, Teddy is very upset." "I don't know what you are talking about there honey." I can feel and hear the anger in Shelly's voice. She takes Shelly's order and we go find a place to sit. "What is that all about?" "I don't know, I think that is Teddy's sister in law. Maybe she thinks I am still with Teddy." I can see that Shelly is feeling uneasy. "Do you want to take lunch back to the office?" I ask her. She nods. I go back up to the counter and tell them we want the order to go. Shelly walks faster back to the office then ever before. I keep looking behind us to see if someone is following us. I don't say anything to Shelly; I want her to talk about what ever is bothering her freely. We eat lunch in silence. "I don't want to go back to Teddy ever." Shelly says with the sounds of fear in her voice. "Okay, I don't advise it either." "He was not nice to me." Just as she says that the phone starts to ring. Shelly gets up and answers it. I can see fear in her eyes. She doesn't say a word but hangs up the phone. "It was Teddy, he says I have to quit my job or I will be dealt with." "I will not allow you to quit! He is not going to bully you." I feel myself wanting to punch Teddy out the next time I see him. "Its okay Kim, I am not leaving. I will not let him hurt me again." Shelly excused herself and went over to the bathroom. Part of me wanted to know more about what she just said; I wanted to follow her into the bathroom. I didn't because I felt she needed to have some time alone. I went back into my office and started in to the afternoon work. I saw Shelly return to her desk. She had been crying. The rest of the day both Shelly and I kept busy and didn't talk about Teddy.

I looked up and saw Nick coming into my office. "Close the door." I said as soon as he got in the doorway. Nick closed the door. "I think Teddy may have hurt Shelly, I think he may have assaulted her or even worse, he may have raped her." I saw Nick face go from a smile to clinched fists and a want to harm Teddy. "What makes you think that?" He asked. "When we were at lunch, he was at the deli and make eye contact with Shelly and I felt her change. I felt like she wanted to run and hide." "Did she tell you that he did anything to her." "Not in so many words. But I think something happened. I didn't push the issue, I want her to talk about it freely." "Good idea." Nick helped me pack up. I opened the door and saw that Shelly had left. "Andy came up with me, they left shortly after I came in." I let out a sigh. "Will you drop me off at the apartment tonight. Its poker night with the guys." "Yeah I can do that." I got in the driver's side and drove Nick over to his apartment complex. I gave him a kiss. "I will be home around mid-night of that is okay?" he says. I nod. I drive home and walk into the house. "What you damn cat, tell me what the hell you want from me!" I scream at the cat. She doesn't lick her paw this time. She turns and runs for the underside of the sofa. I try to get my mind off Shelly. I think about what Amber and talked about. She knew some things about the dark side of bondage. But was not to well versed on it. I thought for a minute. I pulled on the jeans from the night before and pulled a clean sweatshirt over my head. I got in the car and started the engine. I sat there for a few minutes. I finally decided to pull out of the garage before I killed myself with carbon monoxide from the exhaust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.