A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Several minutes later Pete returns with Amber on his shoulder. I hear her muffled grunts and groans as he puts her down. I hear the handcuffs being removed. I hear locks clicking on to leather cuffs. I feel Amber move over to the bed. I feel her hand brush across my stomach and it quivers. I feel her move up and lay on top of me. I feel she is wearing something that is silky. She is wearing a leotard and tights now too. Her hands are locked to mine. She interlaces her fingers into mine. I feel her feet pulled and secured to mine. We are double spread eagle on the bed. She is facing me. I feel her start to play with my feet with hers. I feel a burning in my stomach. I start to rub back. Then she starts to move her hips against mine. The fabric of both leotards allows for us to move smoothly and freely. I hear her moan. Now keep in mind I really am not into having sex with another woman. But the heat from her body feels good. I am starting to get wet. I feel Pete's hand slip between Amber's legs. I hear her moan very deeply and loudly. I feel the greenness of envy over power me. I try to push up and get some of it too. I feel just a finger tip touch me and I moan. I start to yearn for more. I feel Ambers face fall into my neck. I feel the coolness of the duct tape that silences both of us. I snuggle her in. I squeeze her hands as we move in rhythm to each other. "I will leave you two to enjoy each others company." Pete closes the door. I imagine that we were that way for about two hours. Amber and I were lying still when Pete returned. We both were totally exhausted. "Are you two hungry?" Pete asks. I feel Amber nod. I nod too. I can smell the aroma of chicken coming from the kitchen. My stomach starts to call for food. Amber is removed first and I hear the clicking of the handcuffs being placed on her wrists. I hear her moan as she is escorted out of the room. I listen for footsteps coming back towards the room. I hear the door open and the keys rattle, my is left arm released from it tight position and I am allowed to let it go to my side. I feel the rush of fresh blood going to places that have been not allowed to move for some time. I feel him at my left foot. I feel him kiss it softly. My thoughts rush to when Nick was in the elevator and kissed it like that. I feel a shiver go up my spine. I feel him release my right foot and kiss that one too. I feel that warm spot turn cool again, and it gives me a rush up my spine again. I feel the one-foot chain being placed between my ankles to restrict my walking. I think. Really like I am going to run off. I giggle in my mind. He is finally at my right hand and he releases it and the same blood rush I had on the left side is there. I feel his warm hands help me up. My arms are quickly placed behind my back and he locks the leather cuffs together. I am gently helped off the bed. I feel his hand under my arm as I am escorted down the hallway. I am placed in a kitchen chair. My hands secured behind my back. I hear plates and silver wear being placed on the table. I feel hot breath on my neck. "I am going to remove the gag. You are only to talk if you are talked to. You will not speak to Amber. Do you understand?" I nod.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.