A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I finally wake up around six o'clock in the evening. I am starving. I pull my sore body out of the bed and shower. I cannot believe how long I slept. I take a long hot shower and hope that my arms muscles will relax. I lather up with my favorite buff and soap. I look down at the rope marks that are still left behind on my ankles. I look at my wrists. The marks there are just about gone. Hunger is over powering me. I think about not shaving, but I decide better and take the time to shave. I towel off and walk into my bedroom. I see the bouquet of flowers on my nightstand. I walk slowing over and take the card from it. WE THANK YOU FOR A VERY SPECIAL NIGHT. YOU ARE THE BEST! LOVE AMBER AND PETE. My heart starts to race and I turn and look at the chair that is still in my room. "Oh thank you!" I say out loud. I search for a clean pair of jeans. I find my favorite pair. I pick out a sweatshirt and pull it over my head. I pull a pair of bright red silk panties on. Then finish it off with a pair of while socks and the jeans. I decide on the mall and the food court. I want some almond chicken from the Chinese take out. I find my keys. I see that added to my key ring is a handcuff key with a little red ribbon tied to it. I smile. The cat is standing in front of the door. "What!" she again just looks at me licks a paw and walks off. "One of these days you are going to tell me what your problem is!" I yell like she knows what I am talking about. I hit the garage door opener. The garage door comes to life and pulls at the door, lifting it so I don't have to. I get into my car and back out of the garage. I pull out onto the road and watch the door go back down before leaving. I drive down the road. I look at all the storefronts as I go. I see the lot to the mall and pull in. I park closest to the food court. No need to walk so far. I think to myself. I fight with myself if I am going to eat here or take it home. Home means the cat and I, and the cat would expect me to share. I enter the mall and can smell the food. My stomach starts to make angry noises at me. I get to the counter and order. The little girl behind the counter takes my money and a few minutes later she has my order on a foam plate with plastic dinner wear. I find a seat. I watch as people walk past me. I suddenly remember the rope marks. I jump and look to see if that is what they are looking at. My sweatshirt hides my wrists. So there is no way they can see them. I know the socks and the jeans hide the rope marks on my ankles. So I am safe there. No one can see anything that could be embarrassing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.