Cray's First Time - Cover

Cray's First Time

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 16-year old Cray was visiting his Dad and stepmom in Germany when 18-year old Suzie showed up. She got a look at him through a keyhole and he was a virgin no more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Cousins   First   Anal Sex  

I had finally gotten to Munich. My step mom and my dad met me at the airport. It had been a long trip from New York to here. First I had gone to Colorado for three weeks of hiking and mountain sports. I had actually gone rappelling, which had been really cool. We had hiked 200 miles with full packs. I still couldn't believe how I looked. I was as hard as a rock and every muscle showed. Pretty soon I'd need to shave. Girls looked at me differently. My hair was bleached and I had a great tan too. After Colorado, I had flown to Montreal. In 1973, you could still fly student fair standby out of Canada. I had caught a BOAC flight to Munich. I had to wait 14 hours in Montreal, but it was cheap. At 16, I was a seasoned veteran of travel by air.

Dad and Julia didn't recognize me at first.

"Dad, here I am." I waved. He did a double take. Julia said, "Is that you Cray?" Then, "it is you. Wow have you grown. You look like a man."

"Cray! It so great to see you! Welcome to Munich." We hugged.

"Thanks, Julia!"

I told them about Outward Bound while we drove home. I found out Julia was pregnant and that I was going to have a half brother. Hmm. I needed to think about that.

Julia said, "My niece Suzie is arriving today. She has been touring Europe by rail pass this summer as a high school graduation present."

Interesting. I wonder if she's pretty? Probably won't matter. She's a graduated senior. She'll probably pat me on the head and tell me to go out and play. I hadn't seen Eve in a month, and even thought she wouldn't let me fuck her, I still liked our sex play. Oh well, guess I'll just jerk off as usual.

"For how long?"

"Three days and then she has to head for home."

We got to the house and I settled in my usual room, third floor front. It had a shared bathroom with the other guest room. I eyed the keyholes. Maybe I can get a look at her if she's worth it. No red-blooded American boy would pass up an opportunity like that.

I heard the car pull up and went downstairs. They were in the kitchen. Suzie was talking to Julia and dad. She was about 5'6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. Cute. Really cute. I quickly scanned her body as I went to shake hands. Awesome tits and a really curvy figure. I bet she has a nice ass too. She looked intently at me.

"Hi Suzie, I'm Cray."

"Nice to meet you," She said. It even sounded like she meant it.

We sat at the table and talked about our trips. I told her about Outward Bound and she told me about all the places she'd been. With all the traveling I'd done, I'd been to most of them. She seemed impressed by that. Not at all a snooty senior. Wow she was cute. And those tits were incredible. Eve had nice tits too. Suzie was making me horny. Maybe I can peek through the keyhole and jerk off.

We went to our rooms and we said good night. I wanted to shower and knocked on bathroom door. No answer. I went in and turned on the water. While I waited for it to heat up I stripped of my clothes. I was acutely aware that Suzie could hear everything right next door.

I showered, dried off and went into my room, closing the door behind me. Damn. She hadn't burst the door down and jumped in with me.

I heard her knock and then the door opened and closed. I snuck over to the door, placing my feet down slowly so the floor wouldn't creak. I heard her peeing when I got my eye to the keyhole. I could see her on the other side of the tub. She was leaning forward as she peed and her panties were around her knees. I could see her bra. Wow. I was instantly hard. She got some TP, rolled her hips and dried herself. She stood and pulled her panties up. I got a flash of her bush and could now see her bra-covered tits clearly. Damn she had nice ones!

She went over to the sink. Damn, she was sexy. Nice ass and a nice flat tummy. I was rubbing my cock in my pajama bottoms. She hooked fingers inside the waistband and shimmied out of her panties! Holy shit! I was in heaven. Then she got shaving cream and a razor ready. She was going to shave her legs! She put a sexy leg up on the rim of the tub and I saw her whole pussy, straight on. She had a furry brown patch and I could she the lips of her pussy clearly. She was 6 feet from me and I was afraid to make a sound. In order to get shaving cream on her legs, I saw everything. Her really nice butt, her pussy and I could see her nipples through the sheer bra. This was the ultimate wet dream. She shaved and I was in heaven. All the contortions she had to make were so erotic! My mouth was bone dry. My hands were shaking.

She finished her legs. When she bent to over to pick up the garbage can, I almost came right there. Her pussy lips were pursed together between her legs. She sat on the tub, put the can between her legs and with a scissors trimmed her bush. Then she shaved it. Wow! I didn't know girls did that! She stood, turned in my direction and I saw her shaved pussy. WOW! Now that was sexy! Then she reached back and undid her bra. When she undid the clips, they flew open and there they were. She dropped the bra and I just stared. Firm and round, they were a little bigger than Eve's. She had light brown, pebbled aureoles with a big nipple in the middle. I had the perfect view.

She showered as I watched through the keyhole. She shaved her armpits. When she dried her feet off, I saw everything. Her pussy and I caught a glimpse of her little pink asshole, tightly clenched. Wow, I was going to jerk off on this for months. Then the show was over.

I wanted to jerk off right away but I was afraid she'd hear the bed squeak. I decided to roll a joint and smoke it leaning out the window.

I was rolling when I heard a soft knock on the door from the bathroom. My heart leapt into my throat. What did she want?

"Suzie?" I asked. "Yes" came through the door.

"Come in." When she come in I stood up. All I had on was my bottoms. Fortunately, my raging hard-on had subsided. She stood and looked at me. She was in thin pajamas with no bra. Her top was unbuttoned at the top. Wow, look at her nipples! I needed to change my thought quickly before I embarrassed myself.

"I was just going to smoke a joint, want some?"

"Sure," She said. I quietly raised the window and looked over at her.

"Let's lean out the window." She came over and we leaned out the window, side-by-side. I was acutely aware of our shoulders touching. I was touching a girl in her pajamas! I glanced over and her top was open. I saw the entire breast, nipple and all. I was instantly hard again. She noticed and all she said was "Oops," and pulled the top down a little. I could still see most of it. I lit the joint and we got stoned.

"Hey, where did you get the pot?"

"I got it in Colorado."

"You mean you brought it with you? Isn't that dangerous? Where did you put it?"

"I put it in my underwear."

"You mean we're smoking pot you carried in your underwear? The front, I hope!"

I grinned, "Yes, it was in front. Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry. I came in here to get in your underwear."

Or a second I wasn't sure I'd heard right. I looked at her to see if she was serious. "Wow. Really?"

She ran a soft hand up my bare back and it made me shiver. Oh wow, that felt good.

She blew in my ear and said, "I knew you were watching me in the bathroom."

Holy SHIT! She knew, the whole time she knew. My face grew hot remembering all I had seen.

Then she said, "I watched you first. You have a gorgeous body." Wow! She saw me naked and liked me!

"You do too," I managed to get out.

Suzie stood up and closed the blind. When she reached up, her tits strained against her top. My cock twitched and I looked down. OH SHIT! My cock was sticking right out of the front of pajama bottom. I turned away from her. Maybe I can get to the table and hide under it.

I felt her hand on my arm, "I know you have an erection. Don't be embarrassed, it's natural and it's a complement to me." She turned me.

She laughed out loud. I wanted to sink into the floor.

I stood there, embarrassed beyond belief.

Suzie said, "I'm surprised you didn't faint from the drop in blood pressure!"

"When I saw your breast I just..."

She looked intently at my cock. Then she kissed me. After a second I took her in my arms and kissed back. Wow, she felt nice. Her tits were mashed against my chest and she smelled of soap. Her tongue was in my mouth and we swirled them together. My hard cock was pressed against her bare belly under her top. It was so sexy! She stroked my back and it made me shiver as goose bumps raced over me. Then she grabbed my ass cheeks and massaged them together. My head was spinning as she took control of the situation. I heard myself moan into her mouth. She kissed down my chest and sucked my nipples. Then she nipped at them with her teeth. I almost came. I felt a warm wave and my cock twitched.

"Mmmm."

"Talk to me Cray, tell me what you like."

"I liked it when your tongue lashed my nipples and then you nipped them with your teeth." Suzie did it again and I said, "Yes, Suzie. That feels good." She caressed my belly, which I almost couldn't stand.

"Stay here," She said. She got a pillow from the bed. She dropped it at my feet. What the?

"It's so I don't hurt my knees while I'm sucking your cock." HOLY SHIT! A blowjob? Right now? Oooohh YES!

"Masturbation fantasy comes true?" Suzie said, raising an eyebrow. All I could do was nod.

She stroked my chest and belly. I was so sensitive that it made me squirm. She kissed me and then she was on her knees. My cock was right in her face. I watched her reach up and unbutton the fly to free me. Her tits were readily in view. Her hand brushed my cock and it twitched. Ooooohhh, she touched it! Finally, a girl has touched my cock.

She pulled the bottoms away from me and freed my cock. Then she took a hold of the waistband on each hip and slowly, so slowly pulled them down. I felt the band scrap along my hard cock. When it popped free I felt hot all over. All I could see was the top of head and down her top to her tits.

"It's beautiful, Cray. I'm going to enjoy sucking it." Oh god, that made me wild!

She got my bottoms off and I was naked in front of her. She sat back on her knees and just looked at me.

"Would you turn around? I want to see your butt." I turned. She stroked my ass cheeks and it felt sooo good.

"Turn around. It's time for me to suck your dick." Goosebumps raced over me. I've masturbated about this for years!

"Cray, you have the nicest body I've ever seen. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes, her name is Eve. She's Swedish."

"Has she let you fuck her?"

"No. I want to but all she's let me do is take her top off. I have touched her..."

"Pussy?" She said.

"So you're a virgin."

Glumly, I nodded.

"I'm going to teach you how to make love to a woman. By the time I'm done, she'll be putty in your hands."

Wow. Cool! Does that mean we're going to fuck?

She ran her hands up my thighs and then brushed my shaft lightly with her fingertips. My whole cock twitched. Oohhh yesssssss! And she wrapped her hand around my shaft. Oh God that felt good! A girl's hand was wrapped around my cock! Her hand was soft but she had a firm grip. I was almost ready to come.

"Are you going to come?"

"Almost. I'm sorry."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.