10% Book2 - Cover

10% Book2

Copyright© 2008 by John Wales

Chapter 8

Ellen and I took Kim upstairs. I could levitate myself but it was difficult to pick something else up. I wasn't like Brandon.

Ellen put us into her bed and said, "You two will be more comfortable together. I'll sleep in the guest room." She was being polite as she wanted desperately to sleep with us.

Kim said as she held Ellen's hand, "Stay with us. I'll feel so much safer."

"But the bed isn't that big."

"We can fit if we're friendly."

Ellen smiled and kissed us both. She had to bend over to kiss me and I knew her nipples were erect.

It was already late and we busied ourselves getting naked and helping Kim undress. We noticed right off that there were some major changes.

Kim said, "I like the way you shaved. I like the little girl look."

Ellen blushed and said, "You said I was a little scratchy and its summer anyway."

Kim moved as well as she could and spread her legs. One knee came up easily and I helped with the other. Kim said to Ellen, "Well come here. I have something for you."

Ellen crawled on the bed rather quickly and started to nurse like a kitten. I opened our luggage and brought out one of the toys Jess liked and got behind Ellen. She knew what was going to happen and wiggled in anticipation.

The vibrator went in fairly easily. It had been more difficult this afternoon because she hadn't been fucked in a while. It was easy to integrate with her thoughts and move the vibrator where she liked it. When I turned it on she really loved it.

The two had a nice cum and I slowed down but didn't stop. Kim grabbed Ellen's hair and pulled her back to work like a recalcitrant horse. She started to suck and lick at what she figured was the nectar of life. She was a woman that could be happy with any gender but preferred males. When she found us it brought back the memories of her youth.

Kim and I weren't callous. We needed allies to survive and Ellen was one of the nice people that would help if asked. Ellen's body was old but so was Herb and we loved him. Both had young psyches in them. Both needed us as we needed both of them.

Ellen's body sagged a bit from age but some things could be fixed with a little exercise. Sex worked as a good incentive as well as the goal. Her mind was not really all that submissive but she fell into this way of thinking as a way to be less threatening to us. We could use this to encourage her to grow. When she entered her dominant streak, it would be fun for us and possibly the pack.

I pushed in and out to get Ellen the highest possible pleasure, but I also worked to counter this so she rose in successive peaks. The next one should be the one that put her over. She was quite juicy and I used the excess to lubricate her anus. She could feel this action and it inspired her to work harder.

My finger worried its way into her bowels a little at a time and Ellen responded voraciously in feeding from Kim's trough of life. In a minute my finger came out and my thumb entered. I could fit more fingers in but this would be saved for later.

Ellen responded even more. Kim held her lover's lips and tongue where she wanted, as both climbed that last slope. My thumb moved to its limits trying to find some area that was more stimulating than the others and had to settle with a massage of her spine from the inside. At the same time I used the vibrator on full, the way she liked it best as I hit her 'G' spot repeatedly.

Ellen started to scream. Kim was having her own cum linked to Ellen and effectively muffled her exclamation of joy. Ellen started to fall and I had to quickly abandon her openings and jump off the bed. I got to Ellen's side in time to keep her from falling on Kim's damaged leg. The woman was unresponsive to anything except the intense feelings that went from one end of her body and back. It was like a half filled bottle of water being gently rocked end to end.

Kim and I got Ellen onto her back and with a lot more difficulty I got Kim down to munch on Ellen. It was my turn now and I sat on the woman's mouth. It took a while for her to respond but she did, like a determined donkey doing its work so it could go back to the stable for a rest and something to eat.

I woke up in the morning to find Ellen freshly cleaned and now wearing a shear and sexy house coat. She was smiling at me, content to be quiet. Her mind said she was in love again and wondering what she did to deserve the two of us.

When I stretched, she stared at my breasts. I guess she recovered from last night quicker than I thought.

She said, "Good morning, darling. I hope you slept well. I certainly did."

"Good morning, Ellen. I hope we didn't wear anything out."

"Oh no! I feel the best I have in years."

"Good sex and love do that to a person."

"Do you really love me?"

"Love is a complicated word. I love the people in our commune. I love Kim and Herb. I love you also, but all of the loves are different. You're a kind, considerate and loving woman that I'm happy to know so intimately. We are being pursued and fear for our lives and freedom. I doubt if we can stay here for long."

Ellen looked sad to match her thoughts and said, "I realise that. I'm happy with the time I'm able to spend with the two of you."

"That will be just enough for Kim to heal so we can travel."

"Maybe I should have another look at the wound."

"Let's make breakfast first. The sleepyhead won't be up until noon."

I got up and Ellen's eyes followed me. I didn't mind this at all. She looked at me the way she looked at art work. I gave her a kiss then hurried to the bathroom. I emerged empty and clean and had to get filled.

Ellen had a farmer's breakfast ready for me. Staying naked kept Ellen interested and it was the way I liked to be. That slutty sister of mine liked to walk around in the buff too.

I ate some of the meal then loaded a tray with some orange juice and took it in to feed Kim. Kim woke up to a kiss and responded by thinking of sex right away. She would bend over for anybody.

"I would not. They have to be nice."

"You're such a whore."

"So? You don't want to sample me once in a while?"

"You are tasty and habit forming."

"I like the taste of you, too. Do you want to come close and park over my tongue?"

"Later, my pretty slut."

We fed our tramp and then took her in and washed her very well. Ellen had to make sure there was no soap up her snatch. The harlot even pulled back on the skin on her belly and peed upward only to fall down on her. We weren't into water sports but Ellen thought this was delightfully naughty and sexy. The two women were a match sometimes. They thought with their clits.

Kim was put back in bed and Ellen removed the bandages she had put on. "You're certainly healing quickly. It must be good sex and love."

It could be those reasons but I had been concentrating on Kim's wound when I could as was Kim herself. Tiffany had the talent that encouraged a person's body to heal faster. Nobody else had shown the same talent so far. It'd be great to have more like that.

I exercised and got Ellen to do some with me. She didn't claim to be too old because that would distance her from us. Kim exercised her arms while in bed. It wasn't great but it was better than staying still.

Ellen took Baron for a walk and then fed him. He was a well behaved dog now that he had found his pack. He had only run away before because he was lonely and wanted to find his pack leader. Herb was simply too busy to spend much time with the dog.

Kim had taken some of Herb's medical books and we both studied them. Most of the information we had already found on the net but reading it from a book seemed somehow more official.

We searched for the replacements that Knox would certainly send but so far we couldn't detect any. Carstairs and Colins would find recruits too. We could detect the feeling of menace from them but they didn't come close enough to read.

I could imagine Colins working hard trying to find out about the drug samples the Carstairs people had found. This brought me to what they did about Jess' body. It was just a piece of rotting flesh now but I was still attached to the thoughts that had been in that form. My thoughts effected Kim but she thought of Jess just as much as I did. We tried to put on a happy face but it was all a sham. To get off that sorrow I thought of Herb. This usually cheered me up.

Yesterday, after Herb left to shop for boots, Ellen had said to me, "What happened to Herb?"

Since Herb wouldn't be back for several hours there was time to let her know the truth. I wanted to soften it as much as possible. "He went out to shop and think." Ellen knew what about too. "He liked looking at Kim's and my boobs."

"You have a nice bosom. There's nothing wrong with it."

"Well, they are still small. Anyway I copied what he did to your back but he was too slow for us. I started on Kim's legs first. That man was looking at our bodies so much that he began to copy us instead of the other way around."

"I can see that happening. You both are beautiful young ladies."

"Thank you, Ellen. You're beautiful, too."

"I'm old and sag."

"We'll get that way. Anyway, this gimpy tramp started to get turned on when I was just giving her a massage."

Kim exploded, "Massage! You were sticking your fingers in my holes."

"I was trying to relax you. You are so inconsiderate at times. I don't know why I love you as much as I do."

"Because I make you so happy."

"Well, that's true. You have such a gentle tongue."

"You like my lips, too."

"You're right. Now getting back to our husband, the horny boy got all worked up and didn't know if he was coming or going. He was almost coming most of the time. His pants bulged. He watched my hands kneed this tramp's butt and he did the same thing to you. When we had our cum he ran away to think. Everything that happened in the house was natural. Everybody needs to take a dump once in a while and everybody needs to have a cum. He's just confused and we'll have to bring him around."

Ellen was worried. "So you saw that I had one too?"

"You had a good one. Herb would have wet his pants but we had him drained fairly well by that time. Kim was sitting on his lap with an important part of him inside her when you arrived."

"Oh my! I should have phoned."

"That's ok. He needed a break."

Ellen smiled, then giggled like a girl then laughed like a woman. "The poor boy. He went through a long spell with few chances to relieve himself then he finds himself with two beautiful young girls bent on making him their husband."

"We may be too much for him, especially when we get into our thirties."

"What are you going to do?" Her thoughts led to finding other lovers.

"Kim and I have each other. Tiffany had her first child just a few months ago. She enters into a lot of our sex play."

"Another woman?"

"Sure. A woman is so much more attuned to us and knows what to do to make it perfect."

"Isn't that cheating?"

"Our commune isn't that way. Herb will join us. The rest may want to have a taste of him. He's ours but not exclusively. Some of the others may want his children but all of ours will be his."

"That sounds like a wonderful way to live."

I got up and stretched. My clothes were on the floor and Ellen's eyes were on my body. When I caught her looking she was embarrassed.

Kim turned over on her back with some difficulty and pain. Her hands were caressing her beautiful breasts as she played with her nipples. She was behind me and I could only tell because of the way I was in her mind most of the time. Ellen's gaze shifted from me to my precious little harlot.

Ellen's breathing got faster and I could see she was getting more and more excited. When the time looked right I took the towel under Kim and pulled Kim around so Ellen could see up inside my sister. Kim spread her legs more and played with her clit. Kim loved how her display turned the older woman on.

When Ellen was ready, I dragged the towel with a lot of difficulty because my sister was fat. The little slut exploded at me and said in my mind, "I'm underweight for my size and you know it."

"You're still heavy."

"Get Ellen to pull."

I was close to Ellen now and I didn't want to step on her. I sat down near her shoulders and pulled Kim toward us.

"Help me, Ellen. She's heavy."

The woman didn't think twice and pulled Kim over. I urged her to make it even closer.

"Look at how raw her pussy is."

The slut opened herself up but didn't stop what she was doing. I said, "Did you ever eat pussy when you were younger?"

"Yes, when I was young."

"I'm tired of hauling her ashes."

This was an old term and Ellen knew what it meant. She looked at me. She desperately wanted to do this but was afraid. I got up and straddled Kims face. She started in on me right away and I returned the favour. In a moment I looked up and saw that Ellen had almost fainted because she wanted us so much.

I reached out with my hand and pulled Ellen's face close to mine and kissed her. The smell of Kim was strong. When we pulled apart I pushed her head down and she didn't resist.

She was slow at first but got more aroused as she remembered what she felt as a girl and young woman. I just sat up and concentrated on what Kim was doing to me as I pushed sexy thoughts into Ellen's head without her knowing how they got there.

I was horny again from the memory and the seduction yesterday. Ellen was a horny woman with deep needs. Perhaps the pack could give her what she needed without killing her in the process. Bobby and Joy would eat the woman up in no time.

I was getting off track and had to think of the present. I tried to go back to studying. The most important topic to learn about was Herb and his mental block. Kim and I had spent some time in his mind. We learned that he was a pervert like everybody else but he had morals. His block was a mystery though.

Kim tried to copy what Herb had done naturally as did I. We spent hours on this then had a light lunch. Ellen was happy and we were glad we had another ally.

She said, "What were you girls studying?"

Kim said, "I studied more about gun shot trauma. It keeps my mind off the pain."

"If you're hurting I could get some drugs."

"Thanks, but drugs are a last case scenario. It's better to let the mind deal with this."

"Like hypnosis?"

"A little. It's more like taking a more active role in the management of our own brains."

"I've heard of some marvellous things happening. Religious Yogis have been reported to lay on a bed of nails, immerse themselves in freezing water and some were even known to communicate with others with similar training."

I said, "Our commune has done some research into the way the mind works. We found that it can do some things that cannot be explained through the standard physics that we took in school."

"What have you found?" She was very interested like a woman who was captivated by a spiritualist or even a person talking about something they deeply believed in, such as religion.

"There are forces at play that we don't understand or even detect. Our universe is not just the three dimensions we see and feel but at least eleven more. Gravity is measured by its effect but not how it's propagated. We strongly believe that it is something that is manifested in a multi dimensional universe and we only see the effects it has on our dimensions."

"How does that effect us?"

"The human mind may be able to manipulate some of the forces on other dimensional planes so that gravity here can be negated. The human mind may also be able to manipulate forces so thought can be transferred for kilometres but nothing is detected in the electromagnetic spectrum. The method and energy transferred is unknown but it's one of our pet projects."

"Have you had any success?"

"Yes, but on a limited basis."

She was excited about the answer and didn't realise that I pushed my thoughts into her mind.

"Can you do this?"

"Yes, I can."

"Will you show me? I won't say anything to anybody on my honour."

"I know you wouldn't say anything or I would never let you know about the commune."

Her eyes opened wide and she started to stutter. Her thought process was the same. She finally got out in a whisper, "Your lips didn't move."

"Nope. Sometimes it might be good to pretend you are talking when you think. It makes the process work a lot smoother."

"But how can you do this? Nobody else can."

"Some of those that chase us can."

Her mind worked feverishly until she said, "They want the secret."

"No, they have the secret. They want to eliminate competition. The other team wants to learn the secret and a lot more. Those we fight think we are bright but basically ordinary people."

"Can I learn to do this?"

"You are on your way now. In a few days you will begin to hear strange thoughts in your head. In a few days more they will be clear enough for you to understand some of them. After a few weeks you will be able to read thoughts but the people have to be nearby."

"Why did you give this to me?"

"We felt Herb as we said. He fits us and we fit him. We are mated. Kim and I read your thoughts and know you are a good person no matter how much you think otherwise. Herb thought the same way but you have to believe me when I say that he's clean when it comes to being a human. You're much the same."

"If I can't presently read minds how come I can hear you?"

"I have to read your thoughts or hear your words. I then have to form my thoughts and push hard to get them into your skull. You may get this skill in a month or two."

"That's wonderful."

"It's also temporary."

She was shocked, "Temporary? Why?"

"Kim and I secrete a chemical in our urine, sweat, vaginal discharge, glandular discharges including saliva, mother's milk, and lubricating oils from the Bartholin's gland. There may be more but our laboratory is not that well equipped."

"So I have to — continue what I was doing to keep this ability?"

"Yes, and so does our husband."

"Ah — when did you start to read my mind and how deep can you go?"

"Don't get worried Ellen. You are our husband's favourite grandmother. He likes you and when he was a boy he wanted to stick his 'thing' into you more than once. Of course at that time a hole in a fence turned him on. I first picked you up when you were a few kilometres from Herb's place. I seem to work a bit better with him close to me. You were also thinking of him."

Ellen was very embarrassed and I quickly said, "Ellen, snap out of it. I have read many minds. Yours is not that bad. If you're lucky, you will get a chance to find out how true that is."

"So you knew I wanted to do nasty things to you?"

"Ellen, I wanted you to do those nasty things to me. I did some nasty things to you unless you forgot already."

"Oh, I didn't forget. Could I come with you when you go? I would do whatever you wanted."

"I was going to ask you anyway. You haven't progressed far and if you stopped now you would probably never hear another person's thoughts. If you choose to join the pack you will get a lot of fluids pumped into all of your openings. I have read your mind enough to know that you will think you have gone to heaven. There are two randy people in the pack. Their names are Bobby and Joy. They'll be attached to you like lamprey eels. You'll like the attention."

"What are they like?"

"I think it's better to let you meet them first. If you had internet service I could take you to a site that has a collection of their stories under a variety of names. The stories are not erotic but pornographic in nature. They write at the level of those that read the stories, not what they are capable of doing.

"Bobby excels in some abilities and one of them is his grasp of the English language. We all have specialties and he makes sure we are up on grammar. Our stories are also on the web."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.