10% Book2 - Cover

10% Book2

Copyright© 2008 by John Wales

Chapter 7

My cock was so hard that it hurt. I had this pretty — no, beautiful woman child beside me. She was so pushy sometimes but I loved her for it. Even the term love was odd. How could I love her? She came into my life like a tornado just hours ago. She's so young. She claimed she was fourteen but she looked at least one or even two years younger. Her pussy still had fine hair on it that hadn't gone coarse yet. Her breasts were small like a girl's. Her eyes, though, were older than me.

When I kissed her sweet lips I felt a shiver go through me. The same thing had happened earlier when I kissed her sister, Kimberley. It was almost like they were witches. They had enchanted me somehow and I had no power to deny them anything.

They wanted my babies. How in hell would young girls like this know anything of having or rearing children? Then it came back to their eyes. They could see right into my soul. I wasn't sure if it was my glands doing the thinking or something else. It sure wasn't my brain. I was controlled by a force greater than me and I didn't even have the conviction to fight it. We men are such poor creatures. We fight and posture but most of us have such simple drives.

The child moved and bared her neck to me as if allowing me to take her life if I chose. Somehow I knew that she gave herself to me unstintingly yet there was a power there that could explode into violence. She killed more than one when we first met and she had probably killed before. She was like a beautiful idol filled with nitro. I could posses it but there were rules I had to live by if I wished to survive. I would have to live with the rules because I couldn't live without these two. They completed me in some odd way that I had never seen, heard, or felt before.

The neck was still in front of me as an offering. It was somehow even more significant. I kissed slowly across from the carotid artery, past the throat and to the other artery. On the way back I had to open my mouth wide and put my teeth around as much of her throat as I could reach and let her feel my teeth. She shivered at this touch and pushed her neck up higher. I could have her life if I wished. She would freely give it to me.

The gift was worth far more than I was worth. I pulled back and gave little kisses where my teeth had touched. She relaxed now as if she knew that her gift was found pleasing. She wanted me to continue because she had other gifts to give me.

I worked quicker than I wanted because she was anxious but something within me also told me to hold off and make her crave me more. I got to her small chest and she flexed her spine to give me two more prizes, I had to sample them. The nipple was small to fit the breast. At first touch it was like triggering a trap. Her arms came up and enveloped my head as if I thought to escape. With my lips trapped, I used my hand to tweak the other breast and finally her nipple.

She arched her back violently now and I heard her harsh breathing. I licked, bit, and pinched as she went wild. My bottle of nitro exploded and she pushed her thoughts violently into my mind. The thoughts were without conscious words. They were simply pieces of her needs and wants that she showed me. The strongest was for a girl baby that somehow looked like Jess, but a nicer, kinder Jess.

When she calmed down she released my head that she had held prisoner. Her soft skin and delicate scent told me to get her next gift. Her abdomen was like a child's. It was so soft and flat. I wanted to keep her this way always but I knew that one day her abdomen would swell.

I moved further and felt her down covered skin on my rough face. This was another gift that I had to lick and savour. Her hands came to my scalp and held me cruelly. I continued to where she wanted me and this was lower.

My lips came to the fringe of her longer hair and she moved me around the periphery then across the top. I was able to shift my body but suffered some pain as I plunged my tongue into her cleft. This must have been the secret word because she released me and lifted up one leg. I moved a bit and her other leg came up. Her knees were up to her chin and she was offering me one more gift.

I could smell a cinnamon like odour that I loved immediately. No other woman had smelt like this except her sister. I managed to look at her eyes and I saw hunger to match my own. She wanted me even though I was almost twice as old as she was. I would give her what she wished tonight if it was within my power to give.

Moving close to my target was easy. Doing it slowly was like offering water to a man dying of thirst. I had to plunge in. Piper's hands came back to my hair but I didn't care. The taste was light but the cinnamon was still there. I licked it up and more appeared. I dove my tongue in and she almost pulled my scalp from my head as she screamed and screamed. My head hurt from the intensity. It wasn't my ears that hurt but my mind because the scream had resonated within my head.

Liquid gushed out and I ignored the pain and sucked it up encouraging Piper to continue. Her pussy throbbed with some type of power and at each contraction more of her essence came out.

I must have rubbed her tender pussy raw. She was deeply sated I knew and I was proud that I had done this to her. When she opened her eyes to look at me it was as if a spark ignited gasoline. Her eyes suddenly burned with an ethereal light.

In my mind I heard, "I'm ready for you now. Take me."

I was erect and ready. I was also wet. Somehow I had spewed my seed over the bed instead of where it belonged. I moved forward and looked down into her eyes. They still burnt with the same internal fire her sister had.

There was no need to ask if I should continue. I would be consumed if I didn't but I would be consumed if I did. Piper flexed her abdomen to give me a good angle.

Kim slid down the bed. I knew the movement must be painful. When she was close she held me and I moved forward. There was still lots of lubricant and saliva there. She moved me around to coat my head though there was already semen there.

Kim said, "Push in slowly. Piper isn't very big."

I did as she asked. Piper was tight, so tight. I looked into Piper's eyes and saw them close. A smile on her face told me what I wanted to know.

My hips made short movements as the head of my cock was swallowed time after time. When I pushed in further, there was some type of obstruction that only part of my cockhead went through. I continued to thrust. She was giving me another gift and I had not even known it.

My rational mind tried to take over but it was outvoted. I had to continue and the best way was a short swift jab. I held this information from her until I suddenly pushed then froze.

Piper's eyes had come suddenly open. The fire had dimmed but as I watched I saw it start to rise again.

When I heard, "Push in," I was ready and pushed slowly. The more I pushed the more the fire inside her consumed me. I was pushing back and forth rapidly and I heard her cries to make me do more. I wanted desperately to flush her womb with my seed but she hadn't come yet. It was difficult but when I thought that this would please my little angel I managed. Her flesh gripped me tightly as if she wanted what I had to give and was reluctant to let me go.

I was looking down at my woman child when her eyes flashed open. I felt her orgasm approaching. It would be so much stronger than mine had ever been. I could feel my cock dimly but I could also feel my cock within my cunt. The sensations were strong — so strong. I had to hold out for just a bit more. It was like racing up a hill with a powerful dirt bike. When we reached the summit we were airborne.

The pain of her nails digging into my arms and then scratching my sides allowed me to hold off just a few thrusts more before I went past my own summit. I spurted into her womb and she tried to get her tiny legs around me but they didn't reach. I thrust into her just as vigorously as before and I heard the scream. This one hurt my ears and then my head until it was abruptly cut off.

I looked down. My angel was breathing rapidly. I used a hand to gently turn her face to me and I opened a lid. She was unconscious.

Beside me Kim was playing with her pussy. She said, "She conked out. We both had an orgasm at the same time."

"How do you know?"

"Herb, I'm one of your wives. Piper and I were wishing with all our might to get pregnant. It wasn't exactly our fertile time but it seemed as if we could make it that way. I can't hear you. Trust me enough to lower your shield. I wouldn't hurt you for the world."

"How do I do it?"

Nothing happened. I tried just like I did in the field and suddenly I heard, "I can see in but I'm not getting in. I want your other wife here to do this with us."

"It feels odd. Not about having two young and beautiful mates but you getting into my head."

"Think of ideas. It's a first step."

I tried to show how much I loved both of them when Piper awoke. "Hello, Husband. It's nice to have you parked where you are but we must feed you."

"I just ate a meal."

Piper used her hand to keep her opening closed and said, "Move closer, Kim."

The older sister did as she was asked. Piper walked on her knees and then quickly straddled Kim's face and sat down. And expression of bliss came over her and I felt it too. In a moment she said, "You better get down there and eat to your heart's content. This slut of ours is good for the long haul."

The idea sounded good and I somehow knew that they weren't pushing as hard to get into my mind as they had been. I thought to them, "Do the two of you know that I love you?"

From the two of them I heard, "We know. Soon you will know too."

That night was painful and satisfying. It was also tiring and glorious. I ate pussy all the time. While they thought I was mother cat feeding her kittens with my one teat. When I couldn't get it up anymore I was still used as a vagina vacuum. I didn't bitch in the least. I knew for a fact that my girls loved me.

It was only when I had to sleep that Piper said, "The drug Kim takes travels through her body. Some of it is secreted in her saliva, urine, and vaginal discharges. I have never taken the drug directly but this way has helped me develop slowly and become very powerful. Kim had some issues and took the drug directly at a later time. She became the strongest."

"So how exactly did you get it?"

"There are twelve other humans like me. I suck on a lot of clits and cocks. Bobby is young and I do him to show him he's part of the pack. Joy isn't much older and she's starting to develop a discharge of her own."

I was excited and I guess they read this but I didn't care. "What will my place be in the pack? I somehow know I have to be there."

"I don't know exactly. You're our husband but you can only be the leader if you warrant the post. This means you have to take the drug and grow powerful mentally. If you aren't strong or ethical enough I will still lead."

"Will I have to participate in the orgies?"

"Have to? No, but the pack will be stronger if you do. The four older boys were male prostitutes. They still fuck each other and Bobby. They fuck Joy and the rest of us but they didn't get my vagina. That I saved for you. Bobby fucks any hole that is not tenanted already."

"You took a peek inside my head. Does it bother you that I'd like to do things with others?"

"Inside the pack is ok. Joy and Bobby will love to ride you. Missy loves her boys and she'll take time to love you too."

"What — what if I fall in love with them?"

"You will, but not as deeply as you love us."

"Do you have some of this drug for me?"

"We have a little but we want you to get it second hand for a while. It makes you stronger somehow. We believe that if you become accustomed to the drug you won't suffer any of the detrimental effects you would by taking the drug in pill form."

"Why haven't you taken it this way yet?"

"I'm the leader and I'm the most cautious. We are still studying Kim. One day soon I'll take the drug like she does. We have more to say in the morning and you better get some sleep. Kim and I will be making some more milk for you."

My deflated dick gave a twitch but that was all. We just cuddled together on the bed and slept.

I woke up early the next morning after only a few hours sleep. I looked down at the pair of beauties in my bed and felt like the luckiest man in the world. Part of the feeling was from the sex I had and will have but the vast majority was love. I didn't know how I could look on two young ladies and see them both as my mates. I had never given up on having children but the right lady never came around. Now I had two of them.

Work had to be phoned and I gave my apologies for not making it in to Dr Vale's office. I was a physician's assistant. A PA did most of the grunt work that a doctor did and we even diagnosed. In some cases I referred the patient to Dr Vale.

I was a fireman and a paramedic. That meant I on-call and might have to run to an accident. In some cases I had to put out fires. The money was better as a fireman but I loved to play doctor too.

I set the timer on the coffee pot and had a quick shower. I smelt of pussy and loved it. When I got up, I made sure I shaved as close as possible. Usually at this time I played with the old dick but I needed all I had for later.

When I tried to sneak back into bed I saw two pair of eyes staring at me. Instead of jumping to conclusions and jumping the girls I stopped and relaxed. It was hard to lower the block even though I never knew I had it before yesterday.

I heard, "Good morning, Husband," in unison.

I thought of my answer but they would have to pluck it from my mind. "Good morning my beautiful ladies. You make me the happiest man on the face of this earth."

Kim said, "I see you shaved and saved something for us."

I was concerned about jerking off in the shower but I had to rationalise it against what they already knew about me and still loved me.

Piper said, "We do love you. It's like you fit perfectly into me and part of you fits perfectly into Kim. The two of us can share and we also love each other."

"I'm pleased to hear that. What might you ladies like to do today?"

"The same thing you're thinking about. Girls really aren't that much different. We like to fuck as much as guys."

This was a little odd coming from the pretty mouth of my younger wife but I loved her for it. She was crude and direct sometimes. This was a good thing.

"I'm smart, too, and possibly pregnant with our first child."

This made me excited and not sexually. Kim said, "I have to pee and I need a big strong man to take me to the bathroom and wipe my cunny after."

I said, "You really know what buttons to push, don't you?"

Kim said, "Of course. I have to get you into shape."

Kim felt like nothing when I picked her up. I loved the feeling of her skin against mine but only kissed her as I walked. From somewhere I was directed the right way to go so I didn't have to look where I was going. Kim was seated and she had a chance to smile as I heard the tinkle in the toilet. My woman was not shy.

When the tinkle stopped she gave a delightful little shiver and smiled at me. I got some tissue and bent down. I could smell urine and some prime cunt. Kim wiggled forward as far as she could and then leaned back. Her legs were as far open as they could be in invitation. I didn't have to be asked twice to this banquet.

Kim held my head and tried to get more of her into my mouth. In a moment I felt her wounded leg being picked up and gently placed on my back. Moments later I felt a warm wet opening swallow me.

I tried to keep my block down to let my angels know how I felt, especially at a time like this. They responded by letting me feel how good it was to suck on the old schlong. A moment later I felt how good it felt to get my clit sucked by a person that loved me.

Kim and I didn't last long. Everybody seemed happy. I sat Kim at the table and got Piper. She didn't go on the chair but I put her on the table like the main course and began to feast on her. I tasted a little dried blood so I knew she would be sore here or at least inside.

When I looked up I saw Kim resting on the table and sucking on one of her sister's nipple while she pinched the other.

Kim sent, "Wet your finger and put into her bum. Your other slut likes that."

I didn't hear any naysayers so I used a finger and slipped it into her abused vagina and then carried some moisture to her anus. I went back and forth with Piper moving all over the place. My finger slipped in fairly easily as if she granted me another gift.

Piper sent, "Fuck the gift." When I took this the wrong way she said, "Stick that cock up my butt. I'm not a virgin there."

"Hold her legs, I need some butter." Kim heard me because she did as I asked.

I got the butter and used a clean finger to put a lot on Piper's bum and worked my finger back in. My mind was suddenly filled with what she felt and I was happy to be doing this for her.

Using the back door was fun but few women that I knew claimed to like it. I knew that Piper was one that did. When she was stretched enough I put the real thing into place. I was very slow but soon it was Piper that was urging me on. Her flesh clung to me tighter than anything except her vagina. She groaned in pleasure and held her sister's head tightly to her breast.

"Faster, honey. I need it."

There was no way I was going to go fast. She was still tight and I would rather cut off my arm than harm her. I felt something near my pelvis and found Kim's hand playing with Piper's clit. With Piper's urging and my own instincts I picked up speed but then slowed a bit. I was going to have at least sixty years of pounding my two loves and there was no sense wearing anything out now.

Piper was flooding my mind with what she felt and I had to put up my block or I would shoot. With her mind absent, it felt like I was alone in the world and tried to find some halfway point.

When I found the mechanism it was like finding my wives all over again. This time though I only had to contend with the sensations coming to me from my own anatomy. Even this was too much and I knew I was on the home stretch. Kim worked faster and I opened the gates wide to let them in. I felt myself and I felt my clit ready to explode and I felt something large and wonderful in my bowels.

It was the bite to the nipple that set us all off. I had to hold tight to Piper so she wouldn't hurt herself and another hand went to Kim to make sure she was steady. I shot spurt after spurt into Piper and the only regret was that it wasn't into her womb.

When I recovered I found that the last thought was Piper's. It felt like mine. Maybe one day we would be a multi part fucking machine where we felt everything everyone else felt.

I spent the morning cleaning my girls and making their meals. With the three of us staying naked there were lots of touchy-feelies. Piper went outside to feed Baron and then she undid his collar. He ran around enjoying his freedom but soon settled down. He did this for me too but soon took off as if this area were not his territory.

My naked girl came in with a smile and found me pleasing Kim and sucking up all the drug she had to give me. I had a low level headache and Kim had assured me that everything was as it should be.

Piper said, "You guys going to fuck all day?"

Kim said, "Sure."

"You're a slut."

"And you're jealous. Come here and sit on my face and momma will take care of you."

They both stopped moving almost instantly. I felt a surge of danger. Kim said, "Your grandmother. She has problems with circulation. She wants a massage. She likes your hands and your body too."

"Shit. What am I going to say?"

"Take Kim to the bed. Open the windows. Dump some perfume or cologne. Get dressed and do up your fly. You took us in because we had nowhere to turn."

Kim was put in bed and Piper put a bra and blouse on her. Then covered her up. You would only know she was naked if you looked underneath.

I got my pants on and Piper opened the windows more. She found some perfume and dumped it.

Piper was the last to get dressed and she paraded around me long enough that I forgot about any problem with Grandma Ellen. The little brain overruled the larger one again and I relaxed.

Ellen pulled up a lot later than I thought. The girls must have found her thinking of me when she was kilometres from the house. Piper raced out the door before I could. I heard her commanding Baron and the dog did what he was told.

Piper opened the car door and held Ellen's purse. They were talking but I didn't hear any of it. Grandma got out of the car and actually patted Baron's head. He wasn't vicious just stupid.

While the girls talked I turned on a fan to drive the smell of perfume out a window. A kettle went on next and on impulse I brought down the good china. It was at least five minutes later that they came in and I was pouring boiling water into the scalded pot.

I finished pouring and went over to grandma and gave her a hug and a kiss. "Hi Grandma. Why don't you sit down and have some tea?"

"I'd like to but I heard you have an injured young lady here in your bed."

I was not getting any cues from the girls so I said, "Kimberley hurt her leg and she doesn't want to go to the hospital."

"I'd like to meet the girl."

Kim better be decent or our marriage was going to get off to a rocky start. "This way Grandma."

The bedroom door was open and Kim had a big smile. She was sitting up in bed reading one of my books that I had to study to get to be a PA.

It was Kim that said, "Hello and welcome to my temporary abode."

Ellen was flustered. This was a person's room now and they deserved some privacy even if the door was open. "Hello Kimberly. My name is Ellen. I'm sorry for bursting in here like this. I thought you would be unconscious with intravenous dripping into your veins."

"It hurts but it's bearable."

"What happened to you?"

"Telling you is dangerous to all four of us. Think of one of those thrillers you read. Somebody says only one word out of place and people die."

"That's only in novels, Dear."

"Do you honestly think that?"

"Yes, what else can it be?"

"So governments are always proper and there are never hit teams sent out? People in crime file strongly worded protests to their enemies? Large corporations with billions of dollars at stake will always take the high road and disclose their mistakes?"

Ellen was nonplussed and I didn't know what to say to stop this. Ellen then said, "Those things must happen but they would be rare."

"Do you think any of those groups would publicise what they have done? We only hear of the times when the facts can't be hidden any longer. Many times it's an opponent that brings the dirt to the surface. Business and government treat us like mushrooms."

Ellen did not respond to the rest of the saying. "I will concede that you may have had a traumatic experience that I would only find in a novel or the newspapers."

"Will you also acknowledge that a misplaced word could kill any of us in this room?"

There was a lot more thought. I wish I could read minds like the girls. Life would be so much easier.

Ellen said, "I will not say anything to anybody and I will not talk of this over the telephone."

"A wise choice. First of all, I can't go into detail. I can only provide some framework and something you would not believe."

I said, "Are you sure about this? We can get into a lot of trouble."

Piper said, "Grandma Ellen is not that squeamish and above all she's a realist."

I must have mentally capitulated because Kim said, "My sister and I live in a commune composed of a few individuals with extremely high intelligence. We are self-sufficient. Two groups of people wish to take advantage of us and use our abilities to advance themselves. Some of this is to acquire the money we have accumulated since our group started. The figure reaches many millions of dollars. I cannot answer any more questions about our commune. Are you with me so far?"

"Why, yes. People wish to exploit you and your commune."

"That's it. We are hesitant to become enmeshed with these groups and go so far as to protect ourselves. We learn unarmed combat and the use of various weapons."

"I would protect myself too if I were in your shoes."

Kim smiled and said, "It's so nice to find a kindred spirit. We have in the past shot out the tires of cars trying to trap us. Recently they have become even more insistent. Yesterday a helicopter was leading three teams of men to trap us. We shot the machine and it landed without crashing near here."

"My god! How can you say that so calmly? I would curl into a ball if that happened."

"I doubt that very much. Later in the chase a car raced down a road closed to traffic. We were on the narrow bridge at the time. We fired at the driver and killed her."

"A woman? She was trying to kill you?"

"She was trying to capture us. In her trunk was an AK-74 and an automatic pistol. She must have had some other weapons with her where she sat in the car."

"This is too fantastic to believe."

"Your grandson saw what had happened while he was out hunting. Please ask him."

Ellen turned to me. The expression on her face said, 'don't tell me this is true.' I had to say, "I saw the fight from a rise. I had to use my binoculars. I then saw two people with assault rifles shoot at the three young ladies."

"Three? Where is the other?"

"Grandma, she was shot but not dead yet."

"My god! This is a job for the police."

"It could be but the people we are dealing with are very wealthy and intelligent. The police would act in good faith and the two survivors would be taken away."

"This is horrible."

Kim said, "It gets worse."

"How?"

"Piper and I ran with what we could carry. Jess stayed behind and when they approached her she attacked. She killed two men and wounded two more before she was killed herself."

Ellen was quiet for a long time trying to digest what she was told. Finally she said, "I know that there's more."

"Two men were closing in on us. We were just too tired to fight back effectively. When one man aimed his gun at my sister's head from only a few metres away, he was shot by a brave man using a bow and arrow. He saved both of our lives."

Ellen immediately looked at me. I didn't say anything. She finally said, "You killed a man?"

"Yes."

Ellen took her time to understand this and probably go over the ramifications to me and the family.

"There was no report of any of this in the papers or the radio."

Kim said, "The groups chasing us are wealthy. They don't want the waters stirred up any more than necessary. They will take away the vehicles as well as the bodies, including Jess'."

"This is horrible."

"It is, but think what it would be like if they found our commune."

Ellen spent five minutes thinking about all of this then said, "Can you get back to your people?"

"Yes, in time. We gave then the slip but they will be back."

"I can drive you there."

"That would be a breach of our security but thank you for the offer."

Ellen thought even more and said, "There is more, isn't there?"

"Oh, much more. The part you will not believe is that we came through Orillia a while ago. We were being chased at the time by the same people. There was an accident ahead of us. An ambulance raced by, going to the hospital. Piper and I felt something coming from the ambulance. It was like we found a piece to a puzzle that fit us perfectly. It was love at first sight even though we couldn't see the person. We could only feel him."

Ellen gave me a quick look and then back to Kim. Kim said, "Many weeks later we came back to Orillia to find that person. Piper and I were plagued by the same dreams of a man that would protect and love us. He would be the father of our children."

Ellen gave me the look again.

"We searched the city for nine days trying to detect that feeling. The enemy had found us and were closing in. We had to flee or die. Now comes the other part of the story I told you. What is odd is that we found our mate. When we were going to be caught we hid in a culvert and he shot an arrow from a great distance and wounded one man. The rest gave chase and we were able to escape."

Ellen said, "You're talking about Herb, my grandson?"

"Yes. Somehow he completes us. We are a family now."

"But you're so young?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.